IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Seven's Exploding, piece aired on a major Italian network

Ashoka
post May 2 2007, 05:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 312

Seven's Exploding

Now for some interesting news we wish to share with anyone interested in 9/11 worldwide.

On April 16, 2007, a major Italian network (Canale 5) aired some conclusive evidence that Building 7 did not collapse on its own, but was deliberately taken down with the use of explosives.

The piece was part of a larger presentation we provided to the network as an update on the ongoing research on 9/11. In particular, we included a clip we had all seen many times before, but possibly never listened to with the full attention it deserved. Here is the 6 min. segment (please ignore yellow subtitles):

Video – Youtube

[Firefighter #1]: “We gotta get back, Seven's exploding

[Firefighter #2]. “I know, I know”

The article continues here (ENG)

About 1.5 million Italians saw this piece (it was a late night show), which also included other important testimonies (William Rodriguez and David Miller) as well.

You can find them in our Italian Website

Ashoka
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post May 7 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

Good idea to post this in the Multimedia Forum as well.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=6678

Excellent news about Canale 5 !
Excellent work to get this published!

luogocomune.net for me is the best European 911 site!

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post May 12 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Yeah I noticed that when I watched that Video, I think everyone else has overlooked those remarks for years.

+Quote Post
SPreston
post May 16 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #4

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ May 12 2007, 07:18 AM)
Yeah I noticed that when I watched that Video, I think everyone else has overlooked those remarks for years.

When covering the BBC premonition, they should have mentioned that the live video feed goes down for the first time that day, just minutes before you would have seen WTC7 come down in 6.5 seconds over her left shoulder !!!

Also the BBC London host "Philip Hayton" who breaks the report first at 4:57pm New York time (actual collapse at 5:20). With the words... "We've got some news JUST coming in"
http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/ne...hp?storyid=1795

Also in the part about the BBC early release of the WTC 7 collapse, there must have been panic among the 911 planners who had sent the news JUST coming in, when they FINALLY realized that BBC had blabbed early, and building 7 was about to come down live on TV right behind Jane Stanley's shoulder, about 23 minutes after she had already announced its collapse. They must have yanked that video feed in a hurry.

+Quote Post
SPreston
post May 16 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #5

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (SPreston @ May 16 2007, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ May 12 2007, 07:18 AM)

When covering the BBC premonition, they should have mentioned that the live video feed goes down for the first time that day, just minutes before you would have seen WTC7 come down in 6.5 seconds over her left shoulder !!!

Also the BBC London host "Philip Hayton" who breaks the report first at 4:57pm New York time (actual collapse at 5:20). With the words... "We've got some news JUST coming in"
http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/ne...hp?storyid=1795

Also in the part about the BBC early release of the WTC 7 collapse, there must have been panic among the 911 planners who had sent the news JUST coming in, when they FINALLY realized that BBC had blabbed early, and building 7 was about to come down live on TV right behind Jane Stanley's shoulder, about 23 minutes after she had already announced its collapse. They must have yanked that video feed in a hurry.

Look at it as a Three Stooges comedy.

Moe: Who turned the sound down?
Larry: I did. She's just blabbing on and on.
Moe: What about?
Curly: Nothing to worry about. WTC7 is still standing right there behind her shoulder.
Moe: What is this Salomon Brothers Building there on the bottom of the screen reported collapsed.
Curly: I'll look it up.
Larry: We need to send them this news JUST coming in piece about ten minutes from now.
Moe: Don't worry, I already sent it. Curly why are you looking in that Chicago directory? That's our next OP.
Larry: Already sent? I'm turning the sound up. Geeze, they are claiming WTC7 has already collapsed.
Curly: No it hasn't, I can still see it behind her shoulder.
Larry: No, you moron. They're reading from what Moe sent them early.
Moe: They can't do that. Building 7 is still standing. We haven't blown it yet.
Curly: I'll call them and tell them to hold off for five minutes.
Larry: No you idiot, call the network and tell them to cut the feed before the building collapses live on TV.
Curly: The network wants to know what building is gonna collapse live. They want to show it for ratings.
Larry: Cut the video feed. Cut the video feed.
Curly: It's cut. Hey Jerome Hauer is calling us.
Jerome Hauer: What are you imbeciles doing over there? You're fired.

THE PERFECT CRIME--CRIMINALS CONTROL CRIME SCENE
On 911 morning with Dan Rather on CBS before the American people, Jerome Hauer decided what brought the WTC down. It didn't take months; it took minutes. The official cause of the WTC destruction was already decided before they ever collapsed. Teams of engineers immediately after the collapse complained because they were kept from investigating and taken on guarded tours through the WTC destruction. Investigations were roadblocked and witnesses were gag-ordered and threatened, because the OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory) was already decided.

"The complete set of 9-11 myths were all laid down in the first hour after the attacks by the US mass media."
"Jerome Hauer knew the entire official story before it became public knowledge."
"Jerome Hauer helped the official story become public knowledge."
http://winterpatriot.blogspot.com/2007/02/...t-awaiting.html

Jerome Hauer preparing the 911 fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U_GISl3aAA

+Quote Post
bingo
post Jun 13 2007, 08:11 AM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 729

oooohhhh shittt!!!

(it is ironic comment not really offensive)

Excellent news about Canale 5 !
Excellent work to get this published!

Ashoka, please you can post other episodes of Matrix of Canale5?

This post has been edited by bingo: Jun 13 2007, 08:12 AM

+Quote Post
tit2
post Jun 24 2007, 05:59 AM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 999

Transcription of words of rescuers in this short video:

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=122...earch&plindex=4

This video shows a bunch of Ground Zero rescuers hearing an explosion and commenting about the WTC 7:

"Rescuer 1: “It’s blowin’ boy. Did you hear that?” Rescuer 2: “Keep your eye on that building, it will be coming down soon.” Rescuer 3: “The building is about to blow up. Move it back!” Rescuer 4: “Move it back here. Alright guys? Sorry.” Rescuer 3: “We are walking back. There’s a building about to blow up. (Inaudible), debris coming down."

These comments of the rescuers seem to prove that these knew that the building 7 would be destroyed with explosives.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jun 29 2007, 03:04 AM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

This closeup of the penthouse collapse and then the total collapse of Building 7 is weird. It's like the building was turned to jelly. I t could just be the camera movement giving the effect though.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/id/1756220997

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 29 2007, 03:29 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (SPreston @ May 17 2007, 01:09 AM)
Jerome Hauer preparing the 911 fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U_GISl3aAA

The Larry Curly Moe bit was very funny biggrin.gif

I had never seen that bit about Jerry Hauer - amazing that he'd be on the air that morning disseminating this stuff.

I wished the makers of this little piece would have cut out all the repeats and instead gone into more detail about Hauer - his positions at Kroll and SAIC and the companies that financed and insured the WTC, his connections to the Anthrax suspects, sheesh, he was like the point man for the attacks.

Thanx for the links, SPreston thumbsup.gif

@ J. Hauer - angry.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 05:31 PM