IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where Are Pilots For Chemtrail Truth?, We need whistleblower pilots to expose chemtrails

Pablo
post Apr 12 2014, 01:44 PM
Post #81

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,760

QUOTE (almerie @ Apr 12 2014, 10:19 AM) *
You continue to claim this, but ran away from our earlier discussion when I asked you for facts about this?

Could you please give an example of such a ' too antagonistic' argument from our earlier 'discussions' ?
If you think someone is breaking the rules on this forum, then report them to the moderators.

Hey almerie,
All I've got as "facts" are my near-daily objective (imo) observations of easily observable occurences right over my/our heads, over a period of several years. (My wife agrees completely with what I have reported here, btw; for whatever that may be worth).
If I am not lying, nor unintentionally believing I am seeing what I am in fact not seeing; then, it seems to me, that my observations count as facts.

They don't count as analysis; I don't claim such. But they might just be a small contribution, "piece of the puzzle" to what is going on (perhaps around the world); which might help lead to discovering deeper answers.\

Yes you have asked me for facts; but my observations are the only facts I've got. Better some than none, no?

My reference to "too antagonistic" was NOT in reference to any posts you've made in response to any posts I've made. imo, you've been civil enough in your responses to me.
All I was doing was trying to "cool" the heat from both sides; so that everybody, especially the rest of us, could find it easier to understand the debate (not getting as distracted by the heat).
- - - -
Please take this next point as given by me in the spirit of cooperation.
Elsewhere you guess I'm along the west coast of the state of Sonora. But I did say that I am east (not west) of Hermosillo (remember I pointed out that on the map/image you provided, that only two flight-paths head eastward, i.e. in my general direction?. So that'd put me solidly inland. I'm actually closer to the Sonora-Chihuahua border than I am to the coast.
- - - -
The thing about the size of the Hermosillo airport.
It seems/seemed to me that you were more interesting in discrediting me as a "witness" than in ascertaining the truth of what I reported.
Grated that H'illo is 9th in Mexico. That tells us close to nothing about how big or small it might be; GIVEN that Mexico, despite its large geographical size and large population, has a disproportionately small level of commercial air-travel due to the high level of poverty.
I report that one can walk from end to end of the actual airport in under 10 minutes. That to me is small. Is it big in your opinion?
You stated that there are a little over 50 commercial flights a day thru H'illo; that works out to 2 an hour - which is NOT a lot at all; but instead, pretty small. Do you deny this?
You added that there are cargo and military flights as well. I have not denied this.

My main point in all this, is that the flights into and out of H'illo overwhelming do not go east (where I am; and from where I report many flights a day overhead).
Repeating, according to the image you provided, there are only two flight paths to/from H'illo that go eastward; and according to me, neither of them comes close enough to where I am to even be seen/heard.

Therefore, the numerous (and cloud-covering-with-vapor-trails (of who knows what kind) flights overhead we have here, are not coming from nor going to H'illo.
When you point out that H'illo can be a stop off point for planes that can't continue on to T.J.; I accept that; BUT, TJ-bound flights don't overpass us; we are way too far to the east; we are definitely not on the flight paths from southern-central Mexico to T.J.

From the getgo, I have said (and repeated) that I do not as yet have a firm position on whether these are contrails or chemtrails. Why not? Because I readily admit that I am not yet in the position to take such a stand.

IF we are on the same side in seeking the truth, why do your posts in response to mine feel like their intent is NOT to find the truth; but instead to discredit my information?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 12 2014, 06:21 PM
Post #82

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 13 2014, 05:44 AM) *
Hey almerie,
IF we are on the same side in seeking the truth, why do your posts in response to mine feel like their intent is NOT to find the truth; but instead to discredit my information?

Hey Pablo,

Some people discredit others because they actually truth is a 4-letter word...
especially when their Minders bribe them to distract (y)our attention
WITH endless taxpayers' ca$h:

You know who is in this for truth: just ignore the liars.

You and your wife's skyfuls of chemtrail EVIDENCE is actually very valuable:
EVERY skyfull of toxic chemtrail must be recorded and posted in protest.

How??.

Get the SkyderALERT app for your iPhone or Android device
take a photo of EVERY chemtrailed sky you ever see..
Your smartphone on autopilot then forwards each photo direct
to the real powerbrokers, to those with ears who are forced to listen to us.
($1.99 SkyderALERT.com no affiliation)

The real criminals are getting our antichemtrailing messages.
They have tried in vain to bribe these idiots to post garbage here and on YT.
That trick ain't working, we ain't that stupid.

They're so peed they can't get their grubby hands on SkyderALERT.

Check out the 10 min intro video at SkyderALERT ... and watch how easily
all (y)our trolls and shills get cut off from the perpeTRAITOR's ceaseless ca$h supply.

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 12 2014, 06:41 PM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 13 2014, 03:17 AM
Post #83

Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 12 2014, 01:44 PM) *

The thing about the size of the Hermosillo airport.
It seems/seemed to me that you were more interesting in discrediting me as a "witness" than in ascertaining the truth of what I reported.
Grated that H'illo is 9th in Mexico. That tells us close to nothing about how big or small it might be; GIVEN that Mexico, despite its large geographical size and large population, has a disproportionately small level of commercial air-travel due to the high level of poverty.
I report that one can walk from end to end of the actual airport in under 10 minutes. That to me is small. Is it big in your opinion?
You stated that there are a little over 50 commercial flights a day thru H'illo; that works out to 2 an hour - which is NOT a lot at all; but instead, pretty small. Do you deny this?
You added that there are cargo and military flights as well. I have not denied this.

I never said that Hermosillo Airport was big, but you claimed:

"the regional airport in the state capital, Hermosillo, is a tiny airport with very few flights to anywhere"

From the webpage of Hermosillo Airport I counted the Departures/Arrivals for a day, which is 18 hours operating time for this airport.
There were 64 departures and 72 arrivals, which is a total of 136 flights.
Please remember that traffic at an airport most often has a morning and an afternoon rush with many flights, so they cannot really not be measured per hour in 24 hours.
So ofcourse most airports have very low traffic in periods during the day.

Furthermore this is an International airport and the following Airlines have flights here:

Delta Airlines, Skywest Airlines, KLM, US Airways, American Airlines and Air France.

The runway can also accomodate Boeing 777s now and that is a really big aircraft.

Hermosillo Airport also has a manned Tower and an Approach area probably with controllers (they have an approach frequency anyway).

So this is NOT and i repeat NOT "a tiny airport with very few flights to anywhere".

My main point in all this, is that the flights into and out of H'illo overwhelming do not go east (where I am; and from where I report many flights a day overhead).
Repeating, according to the image you provided, there are only two flight paths to/from H'illo that go eastward; and according to me, neither of them comes close enough to where I am to even be seen/heard.

The image I provided did not include a distance unit, so how would you know if any airways comes close to you?

But with your unknown location this is still a guessing game.

This is from Google Earth and shows most of Sonora state with your approx. area in the red square:

This is a map of airways though Sonora state and your approx. area in the red Square:

So apparently you have a number of airways going through your approx. area.
Also remember that each line on this map often consist of several airways.

Again, why am I the only one contributing facts to this discussion?

This post has been edited by almerie: Apr 13 2014, 03:19 AM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 13 2014, 07:40 AM
Post #84

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 12 2014, 01:44 PM) *
Grated that H'illo is 9th in Mexico.
That tells us close to nothing about how big or small it might be; GIVEN that Mexico, despite its large geographical size and large population, has a disproportionately small level of commercial air-travel due to the high level of poverty.

Sorry, but I had to comment on this as well.

Mexico is ranking no. 14 among the richest countries in the world (GDP) and no. 10 if calculated as Purchasing Power (PPP).

I do not doubt that wealth is not distributed equally neither regional nor individual, but even so that is PRETTY GOOD.

Economy of Mexico

And with this economic wealth comes an expanding infrastructure and also expanding commercial air travel.

Transportation in Mexico

"Mexico has an extensive network of modern airports all throughout the territory;[13] flying domestically is considered efficient and safe.[13] Airport infrastructure in Mexico is the most advanced in Latin America:[14] all the cities with more than 500,000 inhabitants have an airport."

I am sorry Pablo, but most of what you claim come out as untrue, if one takes a closer look at it.

This post has been edited by almerie: Apr 13 2014, 07:43 AM

+Quote Post
Pablo
post Apr 13 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #85

QUOTE (almerie @ Apr 13 2014, 04:40 AM) *
Sorry, but I had to comment on this as well.

Mexico is ranking no. 14 among the richest countries in the world (GDP) and no. 10 if calculated as Purchasing Power (PPP).

I do not doubt that wealth is not distributed equally neither regional nor individual, but even so that is PRETTY GOOD.

Economy of Mexico

And with this economic wealth comes an expanding infrastructure and also expanding commercial air travel.

Transportation in Mexico

"Mexico has an extensive network of modern airports all throughout the territory;[13] flying domestically is considered efficient and safe.[13] Airport infrastructure in Mexico is the most advanced in Latin America:[14] all the cities with more than 500,000 inhabitants have an airport."

I am sorry Pablo, but most of what you claim come out as untrue, if one takes a closer look at it.

"Most of what you claim come out as untrue..."

I've been trying to "give you the benefit of the doubt", assuming you are (at least mostly) interested in the truth. I'll continue with this attitude.

About Mexico's economy. One would expect a country with over 100 million inhabitants, and thus one of the 10 most-populated countries to have a high ranking in regards its overall economic activity.
This does not necessarily indicate much at all about the level of poverty that might exist there. I'm sure that India, the 2nd most populous country in the world, is, per capita, amongst the poorest; YET, they must have a huge economy with some 1 billion inhabitants.

The non-precise facts are that Mexico has a huge unemployment (and under-employment) problem. Do you know what the minimum wage is? It turns out that the minimum wage is not uniform throughout the country, but instead is set separately for different regions.
The combination of very high un(der)-employment and super-low minimum wage, means that the Mexican people (particularly those who don't live/work in the US) are quite poor.

It is for the very reason of very high unemployment and very low wages, that the US (and increasingly others) have invested so heavily in Mexico (factories, farm-land, resorts, bank-loans, and illegal activities like drugs, prostitution, etc.) The massiveness of the foreign investments also tells us very little about the internal wealth of the country. Why not? Because those super-profits don't remain in Mexico; they fly out of the country headed towards NYC and other international capitals of Capital.

During the last decade or so, 60,000 some (mostly) very young men have been gunned down in the drug wars. Seemingly, outside of Mexico City region (where conditions are remarkably peaceful), shootings, torture and disappearances are everywhere and increasing.
Thus, tons of money being made; but the Mexican people doing anything but benefitting from it.

All over the country, you see massive amounts of poor out "living" on the streets. A large percent of the population is crowding more people (family members, even friends) into their living quarters. Perhaps that's a big part of the explanation for why some 30 million Mexicans / Mexican-Americans live / work in the US - driven there by poverty and the hope of finding a better-paying job.
Heck, a serious portion of the income of Mexicans living in Mexico is the money sent to them by relatives / friends, working in the US.
Particularly in northern Mexico, because of the last few years of greatly increased repression / deportations of Mexican workers in the US, this region has been super-hard-hit.
So, despite the large size of the Mexican economy, the large majority is, indeed, living seriously in poverty.

How come your facts don't even come close to addressing this aspect of things? Did I not state that most Mexicans, due to poverty, never fly? So, telling us about the size of the economy is missing the point, isn't it?

Have you ever been to Mexico? Before living here for most of the last decade, I had visited it, on average twice a month for 40 years (Let's round that out to 1,000 separate visits, averaging, let's say 1.5 days per visit, to be conservative about it)!
Those visits were not "tourist-type" visits. They were almost all personal visits to friends. I have friends in all 32 states.

So, I might know quite a bit about Mexico.
- - - -
Having flown into / out of H'illo a number of times, and many more times having been in the airport, I stand by my claim that the airport is tiny (both in number of flights and in physical size of the airport building). If you like, we could compromise to: "quite small".
Having "witnessed" personally the lack of east-west flights thru our region (they'd have to be east-west to come from or go to H'illo); and having seen your map/image, I stand by my claim that the significant number of over-flights here, TRAILING long-lasting, artificial-cloud-forming, full-sky-covering that we experience don't originate from H'illo.
Your red box actually covers a large geographic region, and within it, there are a number of pockets not transversed by flights. Do you want to try to claim, without ZERO way of knowing, that I can't possibly live in one of the non-traversed pockets??? Well, whatever your agenda-driven wishes; I DO live in one of them.

I ask you this (others might be willing to chime in on this one too):
If we had heard from some unknown source about the large number of overflights and resultant massive clouding, but didn't know if the source was reliable; wouldn't we, if we could, send someone there (here) to check it out. Wouldn't that be real investigating? Wouldn't the info that was discovered constitute facts?
Well, just because I was already here, doesn't, per se, make my "findings" less relevant, less "factual".

From your long distance away, do you want to insist on being sure that multiple passes with amazing amounts of resulting clouds are NOT happening on a DAILY basis here?
Then go ahead and try to believe what ever your non-fact-based agenda causes you to want to believe; and go ahead and try to convince others that your "fishing expeditions for facts that back your agenda" really constitute a "worthy" argument / case.

My facts easily trump your assumptions, because your assumptions are not based on anything real; while my facts are; and are easily verifiable.

+Quote Post
Pablo
post Apr 13 2014, 11:31 AM
Post #86

According to your "logic", consider this.
Supposedly, THE richest man in the world is Carlos Slim, a Mexican.
Therefore, does that mean (for you?) that the average Mexican must be quite wealthy???

There are probably 100,000 (that's thousands) quite-rich Mexicans. I'm sure they fly a lot; (though they might not "lower themselves" to flying commercial; when many of them have access to private jets).

There are also, undoubtedly close to 100,000,000 (that's millions) quite-poor Mexicans. In our region of some 100,000 people, virtually none of them (except for the tiny minority of rich ones) have ever flown even once in their lives.
Heck, most of them have never even once left the region.
Heck, lots of them have never even once stepped foot outside their own town!
Why? Could have a lot to do with NOT having the money to travel at all, much less in an airplane.

Think about that!

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 13 2014, 12:25 PM
Post #87

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 13 2014, 11:27 AM) *
Having flown into / out of H'illo a number of times, and many more times having been in the airport, I stand by my claim that the airport is tiny (both in number of flights and in physical size of the airport building). If you like, we could compromise to: "quite small".

After all the facts I have given you on Hermosillo Airport, this is really nonsense.
I give you facts and you give me nothing in return...

Having "witnessed" personally the lack of east-west flights thru our region (they'd have to be east-west to come from or go to H'illo); and having seen your map/image, I stand by my claim that the significant number of over-flights here, TRAILING long-lasting, artificial-cloud-forming, full-sky-covering that we experience don't originate from H'illo.
Your red box actually covers a large geographic region, and within it, there are a number of pockets not transversed by flights. Do you want to try to claim, without ZERO way of knowing, that I can't possibly live in one of the non-traversed pockets??? Well, whatever your agenda-driven wishes; I DO live in one of them.

Again a guessing game. I do not know where your location are.
If you are concerned by unknown overflights, why not go to friends, neighbours, authorities?
Why do you fixate on East-West flights from Hermosillo? I never claimed that the overflights came from there?

<snip>
My facts easily trump your assumptions, because your assumptions are not based on anything real; while my facts are; and are easily verifiable.
<snip>

I think you are being deliberately ignorant here? Please verify your facts then and present them here.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 13 2014, 12:37 PM
Post #88

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 13 2014, 11:31 AM) *
There are also, undoubtedly close to 100,000,000 (that's millions) quite-poor Mexicans. In our region of some 100,000 people, virtually none of them (except for the tiny minority of rich ones) have ever flown even once in their lives.

Are you being serious here?
I do not doubt the severity of poverty in Mexico, but this is not helping you.

The mexican population in 2013 was estimated at 118 mill.

The poverty rate is calculated around 45-46%:

Mexico's latest poverty stats

As no Airline has gone bankrupt lately, on the contrary actually, someone in Mexico obviously can afford to travel by air.

+Quote Post
Pablo
post Apr 13 2014, 02:16 PM
Post #89

QUOTE (almerie @ Apr 13 2014, 09:37 AM) *
Are you being serious here?
I do not doubt the severity of poverty in Mexico, but this is not helping you.

The mexican population in 2013 was estimated at 118 mill.

The poverty rate is calculated around 45-46%:

Mexico's latest poverty stats

As no Airline has gone bankrupt lately, on the contrary actually, someone in Mexico obviously can afford to travel by air.

Geez. What an armchair "scholar" you appear to be! A couple of days ago, major articles appeared in the newspapers about the ongoing ramifications from the relatively recent bankruptcy of Mexicana (de Aviacion); which, not all that long ago, had been Mexico's #2 airline.
So much for "no Airline has gone bankrupt lately"! Yikes.

I say there's massive poverty in Mexico, and you "disagree, even ridicule me for claiming this, then you provide absolute proof!
If almost 50% of the entire country "lives" (if you can call it that) below the poverty line; then one could reasonably guess that another 25% live ABOVE the poverty line, BUT not much above it. Then there must be an additional 10% that are neither clearly poor nor well enough off to be able to afford plane tickets. I just "guestimating" these percents; but I bet if one were to look at the many poor countries around the word, the numbers would be quite close to this.
50% plus 25% plus 10% = 85%. Thus, you proved me absolutely right while claiming I was absolutely wrong. This is just NOT HONEST on your part.

This will be my last response to you in this thread (baring the unforeseen circumstance that you either: post something specifically useful vis--vis MY Original Post; or at least acknowledge that I have, indeed, contributed some (at least slightly) useful info / facts).

Every single one of your posts has been NON-germaine to my original point:
Too many flights, on not "normal" flight-paths, leaving behind totally visible trails (of something) that inevitably turn into sky-wide hours-long artificial clouds.

BASICALLY THE DYNAMIC WE TWO HAVE HAD IS: I offer facts, then you respond by providing corroborating info; but claim that such info proves me wrong and/or ridiculous.
Zero truth / headway can result from you persistent behavior of this kind.

You ridicule every single one of my posts and the points within them. According to you, I present zero facts; and never respond correctly to any of your points.

I say you appear to be trying to defeat my original post / points NOT thru refuting them; but instead by "character assassination" using the dual method of:
1) making fun by presenting yourself as "shocked" or "incredulous" by my would-be inanity;
2) posting stuff that might appear germaine, but which in fact, adds ZERO clarity whatsoever to the discussion. Why not germain? Again, because you only address theoreticals and generalities; which don't clarify anything because they can't clarify anything.
3) a good portion of what you've posted "in answer" to what I've said, has turned out to be (intentionally or due to your sloppiness) just plain wrong.
This can easily be recognized by any fair, impartial observer who simply carefully reads our back-and-forth.

It is neither my responsibility nor useful for this thread to go over the many details.

However, back to my main point (which you have refused to even once address directly):

REASONABLY-EXPLAINABLE FLIGHT PATHS DO NOT PASS OVER OUR REMOTE AREA.
Early-on, you provided a map/image of the H'illo region, which showed exactly two flight paths going eastwards. There is a pretty sizeable angle in between them. The map/image covers a lot of area. Knowing that area, and the larger area to its east; I can recognize that extending those two flight-path lines further eastward (one further north-east-ward, the other further south-east-ward) that they both miss our local region by a lot.
You claimed that you are NOT trying to pin down my location; but this appears to be exactly what you ARE trying to do. You refuse to take my word for things; and keep insisting on ever-more narrowed down specifics about where I am.

Following an imaginary line from H'illo thru our area and continuing on eastwards takes you to / thru no major city for a humongous distance if at all. This is why most of the lines / flight paths into / out of and/or over H'illo are "north-south" (to anticipate your next nit-pick objection: north-north-west - south-south-east).
Further, exactly because there is no big city north of us, AND because the big cities generally north of us, are far to the east or west, there are no commercial routes north-south thru our region.
Further, there are NO major military air-bases anywhere's near us; nor ones further than that from us that would normally justify so many flights thru here (if indeed these are (mostly) military flights).

Certainly the Mexican government has historically been notorious for corruption (and wasting precious money on useless military flights would qualify). Yet the US is easily 100s more corrupt (though it tends to better hide that corruption). But my point here is that, there are many more profitable (for the Rich Mexicans and their US overlords) to corruptly spend money; than by continually running these "flight to nowhere thru nowhere".
UNLESS, they ARE up to something illegitimate.

Lastly, on this sub-point, one might ask if all of this could be to help fight the region-wide, 15-year long major drought we've been suffering. BUT, it appears much more likely that the spraying (if that is what it is) is, at least, contributing to the drought, rather than helping to alleviate it. After all, there has been no alleviation to speak of.

This leaves me with no reasonable legitimate explanation for the quantity of overheads and the seeming systematic filling of the sky with artificial clouds.

How about we "agree to disagree" and just cease any further back-and-forth; it's basically just a complete waste of P4T forum-users precious time and energy?
- - - - -
To everybody else:
I apologize for the length of this (and any repetition in it). My excuse? I've gotten pretty frustrated, and I've just had to try to re-write the whole thing because when I tried to post the previous version it just disappeared.
Sorry.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 13 2014, 10:35 PM
Post #90

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 13 2014, 02:16 PM) *
Geez. What an armchair "scholar" you appear to be! A couple of days ago, major articles appeared in the newspapers about the ongoing ramifications from the relatively recent bankruptcy of Mexicana (de Aviacion); which, not all that long ago, had been Mexico's #2 airline.
So much for "no Airline has gone bankrupt lately"! Yikes.

Please give me a break here. This is not really recent history as the latest events is just the final legal procedure of the Mexicana Airline ceasing operations and filing Chapter 11 in 2010.

<snip>
BASICALLY THE DYNAMIC WE TWO HAVE HAD IS: I offer facts
<snip>

Simply not true.

You claimed that you are NOT trying to pin down my location; but this appears to be exactly what you ARE trying to do.

Not really since I could just have asked you where you live?
Forego the paranoia that I will send men in dark suits accompanied by black helicopters.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 13 2014, 10:48 PM
Post #91

REASONABLY-EXPLAINABLE FLIGHT PATHS DO NOT PASS OVER OUR REMOTE AREA.

I agree, lets forego Hermosillo airport, the Mexican economy and other distractions, however interesting.

I have a problem with your honesty though...

In your OP you also wrote that no flight paths crossed your remote area.

But at that time I had not yet shown you the position or even existence of airways in Sonora state.

You did however come to that conclusion nonetheless and that is my problem with your honesty.

Also, why not ask your friends, neighbours, media, authorities about these overflights?
Seems like a natural thing to do.

If we are to progress one inch further with this investigation you will have to provide proof of some other kind that your written statement.
That is nothing personal, but just how things are done.

This post has been edited by almerie: Apr 13 2014, 10:48 PM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 14 2014, 08:43 PM
Post #92

QUOTE (almerie @ Apr 14 2014, 02:48 PM) *
That is nothing personal, but just how things are done.

Just your shilly way almerie .... nothing personal of course laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 15 2014, 03:43 AM
Post #93

This will be my last response to you in this thread (baring the unforeseen circumstance that you either: post something specifically useful vis--vis MY Original Post; or at least acknowledge that I have, indeed, contributed some (at least slightly) useful info / facts).

In other words you are running away? How disappointing...

+Quote Post
hanky
post Apr 15 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #94

Member No.: 6,076

I was hoping someone here could verify the flight paths and timing of these chemtrails vs regularly scheduled traffic. Surely that would be less hazardous than collecting a flying sample. Right here in Dallas, you have all the evidence you need to at least settle their existence as a program separate from normal commerce or military operations.

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 15 2014, 08:34 PM
Post #95

QUOTE (hanky @ Apr 16 2014, 09:26 AM) *
I was hoping someone here could verify the flight paths and timing of these chemtrails vs regularly scheduled traffic. Surely that would be less hazardous than collecting a flying sample. Right here in Dallas, you have all the evidence you need to at least settle their existence as a program separate from normal commerce or military operations.

The chemtrailed skies over the entire US of all things A
have vast tracts of military grey chem-laden air space
where no regular air traffic ever flies.... yet which get
covered with chemtrail lines from airplanes that
can have only one possible reason for spraying their
evil emissions.

Our problem on this and other forums including Mick's notorious
debunking idiots, is one of perception.... and until we
each open our individual minds and smell the air and
watch for the blatantly-obvious evidence, we will
allow ourselves to get seduced by the chemtrailers
who for whatever shilly reasons want us to avert our gaze

MikeR

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 16 2014, 12:42 AM
Post #96

QUOTE (MikeR @ Apr 15 2014, 08:34 PM) *
<snip>
watch for the blatantly-obvious evidence
<snip>

I am still waiting to see that...

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 20 2014, 10:33 PM
Post #97

Video: Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014

Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare and the Collapse of Civilization

This is one of those videos that is a shock to the system.
All thanks to Dane Wigington for the amazing presentation.
Check him out on Facebook: Please visit the site for more info,
these guys know what they are talking about:
Dane Wigington presents hard data which reveals
what these catastrophic programs have done to our planet to date
and what they will do if they are allowed to continue.
Take the time to watch this video, follow up
with some investigation of your own
on our site
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org
and share the information.

Do it for your kids' sakes ....even if you do know you could care
a whole lot more for (y)our health and welfare.

MikeR

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 20 2014, 10:37 PM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 21 2014, 08:11 AM
Post #98

QUOTE (MikeR @ Apr 20 2014, 10:33 PM) *

Why do we always have to sit through hours of video instead of just presenting the facts here? yahn.gif

<snip>
these guys know what they are talking about
<snip>

Apparently not...

Could you please show us these data or just a sample of them?

Do it for your kids' sakes ....even if you do know you could care
a whole lot more for (y)our health and welfare.

I want my kids to first and foremost have critical thinking skills and demand evidence, if claims are thrust at them this way.
That is a much healthier way to live your life.

This post has been edited by almerie: Apr 21 2014, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 21 2014, 03:05 PM
Post #99

QUOTE (almerie @ Apr 22 2014, 12:11 AM) *
(1) Why do we always have to sit through hours of video instead of just presenting the facts here? yahn.gif

(2) I want my kids to first and foremost have critical thinking skills and demand evidence, if claims are thrust at them this way.
That is a much healthier way to live your life.

(1) some people can understand ideas presented audiovisually:
others apparently find video doesn't suit their minders' agenda.

(2) Think for your kids as critical and demanding as possible:
I'll live my life in as healthy way I like it lad.

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 21 2014, 03:07 PM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 24 2014, 05:17 AM
Post #100

QUOTE (MikeR @ Apr 20 2014, 10:33 PM) *

I am still waiting for these data...

Why is it so hard to present here and why is this question always dodged?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 10:25 AM