IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dustification Simplified, four reasons WTC turned to dust

leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 01:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,654

dustification-hints
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nonflier
post Jan 21 2014, 01:53 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,664

Can't really argue that it happened (though someone has/will). But the real question is how? As in not just gravity-induced pancaking of the floors. That's where the theories abound, and stray into fairy land. It may not be easy to solve. Most of the real evidence is gone. And what are the chances that if someone who knows does talk that he will convince the masses? Anyway, I agree that turning the twin towers to dust is the biggest glitch in the matrix of that September day.

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Jan 21 2014, 03:12 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 21 2014, 05:53 PM) *
Can't really argue that it happened (though someone has/will). But the real question is how? As in not just gravity-induced pancaking of the floors. That's where the theories abound, and stray into fairy land. It may not be easy to solve. Most of the real evidence is gone. And what are the chances that if someone who knows does talk that he will convince the masses? Anyway, I agree that turning the twin towers to dust is the biggest glitch in the matrix of that September day.

We can argue that dustification happened, and we will. What we saw on TV on 9/11/01 was indeed just that: the whole of both Twin Towers turned to dust. If you don't believe it, was it because your eyes did see dust but your brain told you it was in actual fact floors pancaking?

We can and we will argue that pancaking of the floors never happened: check eye/brain co-ordination yet again.... and tell me where you saw one single floor pancaking? Look again at WTC7 collapsing: Building What free-falls at gravity in one large lump.... give or take a few thousand column/beam junctions getting untacked explosively on the way down... but NO pancaking. None.

But don't ever expect a serious insider-authoritative answer to your question HOW? Youtube lists a video of a military airborn laser turning a Tomahawk missile to dust. I don't have any military mates whose secrecy clearance allows them to tell me HOW the chem laser works, nor how a 9/11 Bunker-buster DEW likewise. So there's no point in asking HOW their DEW turned 2 skyscrapers to dust. |

Not much point either in waiting for the befuddled masses to begin to even ask the right questions. Most of the masses still believe Dubya's stupid glitch about 19 fairy-land Arabian Knights.

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Jan 21 2014, 03:25 AM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 21 2014, 05:53 PM) *

We can argue that dustification happened, and we will. What we saw on TV on 9/11/01 was indeed just that: the whole of both Twin Towers turned to dust. If you don't believe it, was it because your eyes did see the dust but your brain said you must be watching floors pancaking?

We can and we will argue that pancaking of floors never happened. Check eye/brain co-ordination yet again.... and tell me where you saw a single floor pancaking? Compare with WTC7 collapsing: Building Seven free-falls in one large lump.... give or take a few thousand column/beam junction exploding on the way down... but NO floor pancaking. None.

But don't ever expect an authoritative answer to your question "HOW?" Youtube does list a video of a military airborn laser turning a Tomahawk missile to dust. Compare that with 9/11 dustification: interesting comparison. I am NOT saying the DEW was a laser, I just don't know... and I don't have any military mates with secrecy clearance that lets them tell me HOW a chem laser operates, let alone how a 9/11 Bunker-buster DEW works. So there's no point in asking HOW the NORAD DEW turned 2 skyscrapers to dust. |

Not much point either, waiting for the befuddled masses to ask correct questions. Most of them still believe Dubya's stupid story about his orgasmic goat and 19 effing Arabian Knights.

PS Anybody ever found ANY way of getting either "Edit" facility to work, without returning a Help-free error?

This post has been edited by MikeR: Jan 21 2014, 03:29 AM

+Quote Post
nonflier
post Jan 21 2014, 03:32 AM
Post #5

Dude, You are trying to argue with something I never said. Stop trying to start an argument where none exists. I know they turned to dust. Take another look. As far as pancaking, I was being careful with the wording because they probably did pancake some as they fell, but it was the result not the cause.

And unless you are the official P4T spokesman, speak for yourself, not "we".

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 21 2014, 09:25 AM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Why not consider lack of evidence (or missing evidence) for the dustification (demolecularization) of the WTC towers?

What I am getting at are the massive steel elevator cables of the towers, maybe in excess of 100 of them. These should have been clearly identifiable and recoverable from the WTC debris as would be the case for a regular gravitational collapse.

What about the many, many elevator counterbalancing weights. What happened to them? Where did they go? Judy Wood says, "Gone with the Wind."

There must have been well over a thousand WTC restroom and utility sink faucets. Why have they not made appearances on eBay being sold as WTC collectibles? Ditto for toilet flushing mechanisms.

The cited website in the original post shows a depiction of massive dust shooting upwards to a significant height above one of the WTC towers. It was Judy Wood (I think) who pointed out that when you have a regular demolition and gravitational collapse, dust will not rise above the original roof level of the building. She also said that when you have a regular demolition, you will be left with debris that rises to a height of 12 percent of the original height of the building in question. There was nowhere near this height of debris for the WTC towers on 9/11. Even if the seven below-ground stories of the WTC towers were filled with debris, which they were not, then you would still have had about six stories of debris above street level, but this, too, was not the case.

All in all, to me it is unfathomable how the 9/11 concoctors got it in their heads that 9/11 was a feasible plot to be pulled off before a worldwide audience with no one raising any questions (as had NOT actually been the case for over 12 years now.) They must have been under the influence of some mind-altering drug, and so I was inspired to compose the post entitled, " Can Methamphetamine Or Ecstasy Use Explain The Brazen Acts Of 9/11?" at: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22108 .

P.M.

+Quote Post
JiGong
post Jan 21 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,175

Beautiful work. Very useful to point our still doubting friends at. I appreciate what I know was a lot of hard work and research that went into making something so persuasive and brief. It looks like I may be saying this twice, but your work deserves it. Thanks.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 21 2014, 05:27 PM
Post #8

While we are on the subject of dustification...

There is a posting at the "Let's Roll" forum website entitled, "FDNY Fireman Selling Silly Idea WTC and People Turned to Dust!" at http://letsrollforums.com/fdny-fireman-sel...lly-t24308.html .

The following statement is contained therein, and for the life of me I don't understand it. Can someone explain, please?
In my opinion, these very broadcasts set the stage for others, like the directed energy crowd, and the atomic crowd as well, to come and fill the void, and distract people away from the very very obvious, that the buildings were missing all of the contents and debris because it wasn't there to begin with.

Wasn't there to begin with??? Huh?

The author seems to be knocking the directed energy and nuke theories, but what else would explain the undoing of the towers to dust?

P.M.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 21 2014, 08:00 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 21 2014, 04:27 PM) *

There is a posting at the "Let's Roll" forum website entitled, "FDNY Fireman Selling Silly Idea WTC and People Turned to Dust!" at http://letsrollforums.com/fdny-fireman-sel...lly-t24308.html .

The following statement is contained therein, and for the life of me I don't understand it. Can someone explain, please?
In my opinion, these very broadcasts set the stage for others, like the directed energy crowd, and the atomic crowd as well, to come and fill the void, and distract people away from the very very obvious, that the buildings were missing all of the contents and debris because it wasn't there to begin with.

I will explain it to you Paul.

First though I'd like to say I agree with your previous post (#6). Well-stated.

I used to contribute to Let's Roll Forums, as late as a year ago. I have ceased to visit their site however because of a "You will conform to our beliefs or be ridiculed and trashed"
attitude.

The raison-d'etre for the Let's Roll Forum over the past several years has been to indoctrinate all visitors to the mantra that the twin towers (WTC1/2) were hollow, (empty) holding virtually no contents at all.

No washrooms, no carpets, no concrete floors for the mostpart, no furniture etc. and most importantly NO PEOPLE!
At most, they are willling to concede that possibly a few hundred people worked in the towers, mostly in the Windows of the World restaurant at the top of WTC1.
But that's it. No other people.

They point to the absence of any of the above in the remains of the towers as evidence that they never existed in the first place!

What the LRF has done is take a workable hypothesis and max it out to the extreme. It's all or none, with them. No middle ground.

All of those jumpers you saw (into the hundreds)?
Not according to LRF.
They were all dummies or possibly even cadavers from the morgue!
Huh?

Well you see, according to LRF, the perps employed a small team who were strategically situated in the towers all prepared to stage a show.

What was the show?

Well as soon as the planes struck, smoke machines were turned on to bellow out the massive smoke clouds we witnessed for the 1.5 hours.

The team then went into action, hauling these dummies and cadavers to windows and pushing them out, to make it appear as though they were jumping to their deaths.

I could go on, but I'll spare you the rest of the details...

Let me explain what I meant when I said LRF took a workable hypothesis and maxed it out to something ridiculous.

If you look at the tenancy list of the twin towers from the early 1970's until 2001(there is an Excel spreadsheet of this) you will see something quite remarkable.

The buildings were for the most part empty of tenants throughout their lifetime.
They were two huge white elephants.

They were built at a time when no one wanted them and no one came to fill them afterwards either.
Just as tenants slowly were starting to occupy the buildings in the early 90's, the WTC bombing occured.
That scared them off for good!

Most of the two towers were empty on 9/11, something the general public is not aware of.
On 9/11 TV news was reporting some 40,000 workers in the two buildings.

That of course is just absurd.

So the perps has plenty of time and space to work in the buildings, to prep them for 9/11.
Remove these beams, these floors, etc etc.

I hope this answers your question Paul.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 21 2014, 09:12 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 21 2014, 07:00 PM) *

Yes, it does.

Thank you, NP1Mike for your time and trouble.

I am totally aghast, though.

Apparently, the guy(s) at the Let's Roll forum are totally unfamiliar with the old World Trade Center.

That place was a busy tourist attraction with a very busy shopping concourse, this not to mention the very busy Port Authority Trans Hudson (PATH) train station.

When PATH trains would empty out, there would be such a flood of commuters coming up from several levels below street level on upwards of seven or eight escalators to the shopping concourse, that if you were going against the flow you'd be like a struggling salmon trying to swim upstream.

With all of the hustle and bustle in the concourse and the hustle and bustle in the two-level lobbies of the WTC towers, if those towers became vacant, throngs of tourists, shoppers, and commuters would surely notice the ghost town nature of the place.

There is one thing still possible, though. Some video depictions of people jumping out of high windows of the towers may have been falsified for dramatization to incense even though there were numerous true cases of such "flyers."

P.M.

+Quote Post
leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 11:08 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 21 2014, 12:53 AM) *

Some videos show beside the standing spire an interesting event. To the left (in some views) of the standing spire we see another spire that falls over. It appears from the side view to be an intact square (cross section) piece. It is a long substructure that may be around ten stories high. Here is the question. What is the fate of this massive item. It is among the last pieces seen to fall. If it remained intact and hit the pile of rubble it would perhaps be visible near the top of the pile. In this case it would be an artifact worthy of the attention of a photographer. On the other hand, if no trace of it existed in the rubble then it would be more evidence of dustification. It turned to dust before it hit the ground. As you say, most of the hard evidence is gone.
The question of how has many differing theories, as you know. Are you familiar with the Hutchinson effect?

+Quote Post
leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 11:19 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (MikeR @ Jan 21 2014, 02:12 AM) *
We can argue that dustification happened, and we will. What we saw on TV on 9/11/01 was indeed just that: the whole of both Twin Towers turned to dust. If you don't believe it, was it because your eyes did see dust but your brain told you it was in actual fact floors pancaking?

We can and we will argue that pancaking of the floors never happened: check eye/brain co-ordination yet again.... and tell me where you saw one single floor pancaking? Look again at WTC7 collapsing: Building What free-falls at gravity in one large lump.... give or take a few thousand column/beam junctions getting untacked explosively on the way down... but NO pancaking. None.

But don't ever expect a serious insider-authoritative answer to your question HOW? Youtube lists a video of a military airborn laser turning a Tomahawk missile to dust. I don't have any military mates whose secrecy clearance allows them to tell me HOW the chem laser works, nor how a 9/11 Bunker-buster DEW likewise. So there's no point in asking HOW their DEW turned 2 skyscrapers to dust. |

Not much point either in waiting for the befuddled masses to begin to even ask the right questions. Most of the masses still believe Dubya's stupid glitch about 19 fairy-land Arabian Knights.

Yes the tower's rapid speed of fall is hard evidence against a gravity pancake collapse. Also, pancaking fall would seem to leave the core still standing (it seems to me).
Your tone is very serious. Excuse the following flip statement. To convince the masses would require that the insider rebuild the twin towers and demolish them again but this time revealing the magician's secret.

+Quote Post
leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 21 2014, 08:25 AM) *
All in all, to me it is unfathomable how the 9/11 concoctors got it in their heads that 9/11 was a feasible plot to be pulled off before a worldwide audience with no one raising any questions (as had NOT actually been the case for over 12 years now.)
P.M.

The concoctors were sure of themselves, were they not? Undoubtedly, their confidence came from their past experience. They have been getting away with crimes for years.

+Quote Post
leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 11:32 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (JiGong @ Jan 21 2014, 11:04 AM) *
Beautiful work. Very useful to point our still doubting friends at. I appreciate what I know was a lot of hard work and research that went into making something so persuasive and brief. It looks like I may be saying this twice, but your work deserves it. Thanks.

Thank you. I was motivated to collect a lot of dustification evidence into one place. Keep it simple and short.

+Quote Post
leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 11:37 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 21 2014, 04:27 PM) *

The author seems to be knocking the directed energy and nuke theories, but what else would explain the undoing of the towers to dust?

P.M.

If the towers were not occupied, where did all the paper scattered throughout Lower Manhattan come from? The "FDNY Fireman Selling Silly Idea WTC and People Turned to Dust!" group has a good answer to this question, I trust.

+Quote Post
leostokes
post Jan 21 2014, 11:42 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 21 2014, 07:00 PM) *
I will explain it to you Paul.

First though I'd like to say I agree with your previous post (#6). Well-stated.

I used to contribute to Let's Roll Forums, as late as a year ago. I have ceased to visit their site however because of a "You will conform to our beliefs or be ridiculed and trashed"
attitude.

The raison-d'etre for the Let's Roll Forum over the past several years has been to indoctrinate all visitors to the mantra that the twin towers (WTC1/2) were hollow, (empty) holding virtually no contents at all.

No washrooms, no carpets, no concrete floors for the mostpart, no furniture etc. and most importantly NO PEOPLE!
At most, they are willling to concede that possibly a few hundred people worked in the towers, mostly in the Windows of the World restaurant at the top of WTC1.
But that's it. No other people.

They point to the absence of any of the above in the remains of the towers as evidence that they never existed in the first place!

What the LRF has done is take a workable hypothesis and max it out to the extreme. It's all or none, with them. No middle ground.

All of those jumpers you saw (into the hundreds)?
Not according to LRF.
They were all dummies or possibly even cadavers from the morgue!
Huh?

Well you see, according to LRF, the perps employed a small team who were strategically situated in the towers all prepared to stage a show.

What was the show?

Well as soon as the planes struck, smoke machines were turned on to bellow out the massive smoke clouds we witnessed for the 1.5 hours.

The team then went into action, hauling these dummies and cadavers to windows and pushing them out, to make it appear as though they were jumping to their deaths.

I could go on, but I'll spare you the rest of the details...

Let me explain what I meant when I said LRF took a workable hypothesis and maxed it out to something ridiculous.

If you look at the tenancy list of the twin towers from the early 1970's until 2001(there is an Excel spreadsheet of this) you will see something quite remarkable.

The buildings were for the most part empty of tenants throughout their lifetime.
They were two huge white elephants.

They were built at a time when no one wanted them and no one came to fill them afterwards either.
Just as tenants slowly were starting to occupy the buildings in the early 90's, the WTC bombing occured.
That scared them off for good!

Most of the two towers were empty on 9/11, something the general public is not aware of.
On 9/11 TV news was reporting some 40,000 workers in the two buildings.

That of course is just absurd.

So the perps has plenty of time and space to work in the buildings, to prep them for 9/11.
Remove these beams, these floors, etc etc.

Thanks for this information. It is valid evidence.

+Quote Post
nonflier
post Jan 21 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (leostokes @ Jan 21 2014, 10:08 PM) *
Are you familiar with the Hutchinson effect?

I wasn't before it was brought up somewhere in all the 911 analysis. I've watched a couple of videos by him or about him. The guy reminded me of the inventor of the flux capacitor time travel car in Back to the Future. I never did get to see anything of his related to turning metal to dust though.

For anyone interested, here's a link: http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca/

This post has been edited by nonflier: Jan 21 2014, 11:56 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 22 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 21 2014, 10:54 PM) *
I wasn't before it was brought up somewhere in all the 911 analysis. I've watched a couple of videos by him or about him. The guy reminded me of the inventor of the flux capacitor time travel car in Back to the Future. I never did get to see anything of his related to turning metal to dust though.

For anyone interested, here's a link: http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca/

It is VERY important to treat Hutchison and his 'effect' with a grain of salt.

I say this because there is proof (on YouTube) where you can see how he fraudulently tries to demonstrate one of his 'Hutchison effects' (in this case levitation).
He used ultra thin strings attached to an object (can only be seen if looking carefully for it) to lift it and demonstrate that the object was 'levitating'.

There was no excuse for that, whatsoever, and all of his previous work must now be viewed in a different light.

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Jan 25 2014, 11:55 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 7,427

Oh boy.

The Judy Woodtards are out in farce.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 28 2014, 02:40 PM
Post #20

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 21 2014, 01:53 AM) *

Jeff Prager has an ebook out establishing the case for the use of high technology nuclear devices having been used at WTC that day.

With the later developing epidemiology for those working at "ground zero" (the media's term, not mine), Prager makes a pretty convincing case. He's in Google.

The nuclear theory is the only one that explains all the crazy things we saw, and the damage done.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 01:15 PM