IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

I Could Really Use The Help Of Any Ame m Or s Licensed Technician, Boeing 767-200ER structural config and construction

questionitall
post Jan 15 2011, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,337

Right now I could really use the help of any AME M or S licensed technician who is experienced on and has access to a Boeing 767-200ER aircraft in overhaul. I have been researching United Airlines flight 175 for some time now but Ive hit a snag so to speak, because I cannot seem to find the information online I so desperately need to move forward with what I have discovered. Any local 767 operator Ive asked for assistance from on this issue has recoiled from having anything to do with my research needs, so Im effectively grounded until further notice. LOL

What I desperately need is high quality, very detailed photographs and/or video footage of the inside surround/structure of a Boeing 767-200ER fuselage, specifically that area above, below and for and aft of the last three passenger window cut-outs on the right hand side of the airframe. Especially that zone and area which details the aft portion of the last window frame and skin surround. But I can use any information you might be able to provide me with, including a detailed description of how the ring frames and stringers carry the outer skin of the fuselage.

I am told the 767 uses the identical window frame assemblies and skin assembly build-up procedures as the Boeing 747-400 airframe but Im not sure of this - I have photographs of said interior but they few in number and of inferior quality.

It all has to do with my research described herein Who knew then what I know now of corrupted 9/11 WTC site evidence at Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum. Have a read there if you like and if you wish to be of help it would be immensely appreciated your name and personal affairs will not be divulged to anyone in any way should you decide to provide me with such assistance.

Thx so much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
23investigator
post Mar 30 2011, 02:41 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

Dear Questionitall

Hello my friend.
There was a time when I used to let the sort of response you got from the 'Boeing man' upset me.
It does you no good at all, so I went through another 'learning curve', not to let them, just realising that there are lots of reasons that people 'prostitute' their principles, not always because they really want to, but nonetheless not able to deal with their difficulty in another way.
It took me a while to realise and accept this fact, and now understand that a lot of the anamosity they exhibited was around this 'difficulty'.
As you have previously expressed, you are very sensitive to these sort of things, lets hope experience teaches you the remedies too.

As before, I very much enjoyed reading your account, it is very good you share it so openly.

As has been expressed, they are excellent photographs.

Did you happen to take one, square on to the windows?

Or even better, any where near the angle, of the 'infamous' photographs?

It can feel very lonely carrying out such work as you have presented, but you are not alone in your endeavour, there are always more people supporting us than we could ever suspect.

Enjoy your coffee break, then back into it.

Regards

Robert

+Quote Post
questionitall
post Mar 30 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,337

QUOTE (23investigator @ Mar 30 2011, 02:41 AM) *
Dear Questionitall

Hello my friend.
There was a time when I used to let the sort of response you got from the 'Boeing man' upset me.
It does you no good at all, so I went through another 'learning curve', not to let them, just realising that there are lots of reasons that people 'prostitute' their principles, not always because they really want to, but nonetheless not able to deal with their difficulty in another way.
It took me a while to realise and accept this fact, and now understand that a lot of the anamosity they exhibited was around this 'difficulty'.
As you have previously expressed, you are very sensitive to these sort of things, lets hope experience teaches you the remedies too.

As before, I very much enjoyed reading your account, it is very good you share it so openly.

As has been expressed, they are excellent photographs.

Did you happen to take one, square on to the windows?

Or even better, any where near the angle, of the 'infamous' photographs?

It can feel very lonely carrying out such work as you have presented, but you are not alone in your endeavour, there are always more people supporting us than we could ever suspect.

Enjoy your coffee break, then back into it.

Regards

Robert

Hello Robert - I did not take a photograph of the Air Canada Boeing 767 straight on and that's because that hangar was very dimmly lit and any straight on shots did not show a thing, as far as detail goes that is. Just this morning I posted photographs of a CargoJet Boeing 767-200 at Flickr and they are pretty good. I find when you zoom in on them you can get an idea of fuselage design and construction.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2019 - 07:51 PM