IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception --, 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION --

marklookingup
post Sep 19 2015, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,222

I don't know if this video is already posted on this site, but it kept me on the edge of my seat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 19 2015, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (marklookingup @ Sep 19 2015, 08:06 PM) *
I don't know if this video is already posted on this site, but it kept me on the edge of my seat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk

Yes great stuff Mark.

Just a side note here. If you watch/listen to the interview above you will hear Ms. Roth go into great length about
Gelatin and 'The B-Thing'.

I was in e-mail correspondence with Ms. Roth at the beginning of this year and was the one who first informed her about Gelatin.
She refers to them as Israeli art students, however their nationality is reported to be Austrian.

+Quote Post
PeaceWarrior
post Sep 20 2015, 09:04 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,743

She is playing the "I'll let you be stupid" game that we used to play as children.

Simply put, she is masking and redirecting the truth about 09-11-2001 by taking data points out of both the truth and several cover stories, not the least of which is her reliance on cherry-picked facts from the 911 Commission's Report, which we all know are contrived cover stories. The instances of foreknowledge of 09-11-2001 were found on every continent. I do not need to remind most here that 8 out of the so called 19 hijackers were known to be alive and well prior to 10-31-2001, yet this woman relies on these individuals being on the planes as well as bringing at least one gun and some mace in addition to the box cutters.

No thanks, I am not buying this woman's hogwash no matter how polished and researched she pretends it to be. She is merely transferring the blame in the wrong direction and is yet another in a long line of disinformation agents sent out post 911.

ETA: If you want to poison a rat, you do not set out poison as the rats would simply not eat it. If you want to get a rat to eat poison, you set out what is essentially good food that's mixed with a really small amount of poison. Much like rat poison's strategy to kill rats, this woman is mixing a lot of good facts with just the right amount of lies to fool people.

This post has been edited by PeaceWarrior: Sep 20 2015, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post
anastasia2657
post Sep 21 2015, 05:36 AM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,310

I agree with you. She is also suggesting to her listening audience that she is the first person to bring out these facts. Yet, most of what she says has been said before. Yet, whenever she is asked, "did you read this investigator's book or that one, she invariably answers "no". Is that the reason why she believes she is the first to dig up these facts?

What I also take issue with are all the inferences she is drawing from the FBI transcripts of the recording of the passengers and stewardesses. I do not see how she can draw these inference because there are numerous transcripts of these recordings, all inconsistent with each other, and the FBI transcript contains not only omissions and additions to the audio tape, but also contains "different" words. There is no transcriptionist, even one on drugs, who could have possibly made the errors contained in it. It is as if the transcriptionist was listening to a different audio tape. There are so many inconsistencies that, other than bringing out these inconsistencies to show they are false, you cannot say much more about them.

She is not only vouching for the veracity of the FBI tapes, she is drawing inferences from the statements. She is also steadfastly vouching for the veracity, the innocence and the deaths of those stewardesses on the grounds that she knows friends and family members of those stewardesses. To believe that requires trust.

But what I find the most disturbing is that she is using a pen name of an orthodox Jewish person. I asked her whether in using an orthodox Jewish pen name, it was her objective to give Jews the blame or the credit for what she is saying and doing.

Lastly, she is on talk shows every day. Yes. Every single day on at least two hour shows, and sometimes she is on more than one show, always saying the same thing, with little to add to her repertoire, and most of the things she says are the fruits of someone else's investigation.

She tells us that her book is No. 1 on Amazon in her category, and one of the top books in Barnes and Noble. Yet, she has had no advertising, no publisher, and a limited audience. She deigns to say that she has been approached by Hollywood to make a movie of what is in truth a trashy and poorly written novel. Frankly, I do not understand that all all, as it would seem that her limited audience would be those who are not interested in reading fiction accounts of 911, since one of the major complaints of this group is that the official account is pure fiction.

She could have alot to tell us, but those things she knows about, she does not elaborate upon.. She could give us alot more details about the nature of her job, her duties, what is on a plane and what isn't, about her training and education, etc. I would like to know the basis of her information that these airlines installed Flight Termination Systems, and about the training and instructions plane personnel received about the use of this device; and whether their existence was "common knowledge" among airline personnel. I would like to know if manifests are kept on planes (do stewardesses have the names and seat numbers of the passengers); if they are given emergency telephone numbers of someone to call, and where these numbers are kept; whether they are given instructions about what phones to use and how communications are to be made with ground when there is an emergency of any kind and whether the instructions change depending upon the nature of the emergency. There is so much more, but on these things, she is reticent.

I find the whole thing very odd and troubling.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 21 2015, 08:52 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,913

She is playing the "I'll let you be stupid" game that we used to play as children.

Simply put, she is masking and redirecting the truth about 09-11-2001 by taking data points out of both the truth and several cover stories, not the least of which is her reliance on cherry-picked facts from the 911 Commission's Report, which we all know are contrived cover stories. The instances of foreknowledge of 09-11-2001 were found on every continent. I do not need to remind most here that 8 out of the so called 19 hijackers were known to be alive and well prior to 10-31-2001, yet this woman relies on these individuals being on the planes as well as bringing at least one gun and some mace in addition to the box cutters.

No thanks, I am not buying this woman's hogwash no matter how polished and researched she pretends it to be. She is merely transferring the blame in the wrong direction and is yet another in a long line of disinformation agents sent out post 911.

ETA: If you want to poison a rat, you do not set out poison as the rats would simply not eat it. If you want to get a rat to eat poison, you set out what is essentially good food that's mixed with a really small amount of poison. Much like rat poison's strategy to kill rats, this woman is mixing a lot of good facts with just the right amount of lies to fool people.

I agree with you. She is also suggesting to her listening audience that she is the first person to bring out these facts. Yet, most of what she says has been said before. Yet, whenever she is asked, "did you read this investigator's book or that one, she invariably answers "no". Is that the reason why she believes she is the first to dig up these facts?

What I also take issue with are all the inferences she is drawing from the FBI transcripts of the recording of the passengers and stewardesses. I do not see how she can draw these inference because there are numerous transcripts of these recordings, all inconsistent with each other, and the FBI transcript contains not only omissions and additions to the audio tape, but also contains "different" words. There is no transcriptionist, even one on drugs, who could have possibly made the errors contained in it. It is as if the transcriptionist was listening to a different audio tape. There are so many inconsistencies that, other than bringing out these inconsistencies to show they are false, you cannot say much more about them.

She is not only vouching for the veracity of the FBI tapes, she is drawing inferences from the statements. She is also steadfastly vouching for the veracity, the innocence and the deaths of those stewardesses on the grounds that she knows friends and family members of those stewardesses. To believe that requires trust.

But what I find the most disturbing is that she is using a pen name of an orthodox Jewish person. I asked her whether in using an orthodox Jewish pen name, it was her objective to give Jews the blame or the credit for what she is saying and doing.

Lastly, she is on talk shows every day. Yes. Every single day on at least two hour shows, and sometimes she is on more than one show, always saying the same thing, with little to add to her repertoire, and most of the things she says are the fruits of someone else's investigation.

She tells us that her book is No. 1 on Amazon in her category, and one of the top books in Barnes and Noble. Yet, she has had no advertising, no publisher, and a limited audience. She deigns to say that she has been approached by Hollywood to make a movie of what is in truth a trashy and poorly written novel. Frankly, I do not understand that all all, as it would seem that her limited audience would be those who are not interested in reading fiction accounts of 911, since one of the major complaints of this group is that the official account is pure fiction.

She could have alot to tell us, but those things she knows about, she does not elaborate upon.. She could give us alot more details about the nature of her job, her duties, what is on a plane and what isn't, about her training and education, etc. I would like to know the basis of her information that these airlines installed Flight Termination Systems, and about the training and instructions plane personnel received about the use of this device; and whether their existence was "common knowledge" among airline personnel. I would like to know if manifests are kept on planes (do stewardesses have the names and seat numbers of the passengers); if they are given emergency telephone numbers of someone to call, and where these numbers are kept; whether they are given instructions about what phones to use and how communications are to be made with ground when there is an emergency of any kind and whether the instructions change depending upon the nature of the emergency. There is so much more, but on these things, she is reticent.

I find the whole thing very odd and troubling.

Is Methodical Deception her intention towards researchers? Taking us down a rabbit hole? I too question what she is all about.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 21 2015, 01:46 PM
Post #6

I think you folks are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Is Ms. Roth Wonder Woman? No.

What has she contributed to the 9/11 discussion?

She has pointed out:

- That the flight attendants would never have said what they were reported to have said if they were truly in hijacked planes.

- The background sounds of the calls would have been impossible had the planes been in the descents they were in at the time.

- Other technical matters/hijacking protocols that were not followed by the flight attendants.

- Her best guess as to what happened to the planes and the passengers.

Does she like to take credit for discoveries that other people have made years before her? Yes.

Should she be raked over the coals for that?
I don't think so. She just has an inflated ego.

Is she helping to get the word out about 9/11 when many people have given up? Yes.
Should she be encouraged for that? I think so.

Is she a sinister person. I don't think so.

Does she have guts for doing what she is doing?
I think so.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 22 2015, 08:13 AM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Very well put Mike. I'm now about 2 thirds through the first book, and she never really got 911 into the story until about the halfway point.

She has mentioned certain trivia that I was already aware of, but she has also introduced some new trivia. For example she claims that Bernie Kerik, Chief of police in NYC, was actually the person to turn in the identification papers supposedly found on the street. That seems plausible, even likely, to me.

I think she is just telling her story, mostly asking questions, and that's OK.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 22 2015, 08:55 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (amazed! @ Sep 22 2015, 08:13 AM) *
She has mentioned certain trivia that I was already aware of, but she has also introduced some new trivia. For example she claims that Bernie Kerik, Chief of police in NYC, was actually the person to turn in the identification papers supposedly found on the street. That seems plausible, even likely, to me.

Papers from a non-existent highjacker? Amazed!, at what point in her book(s) does she mention hijackers on planes?

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/688113
Bernie Kerik: Giuliani and I Almost Died Twice on 9/11

Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik told Newsmax TV Friday that "there were a couple of times" he and Mayor Rudy Giuliani "could have had some big problems" including death in lower Manhattan on 9/11.

"We went to 75 Barclay Street, a small office, just south of the [World Trade Center] so that the mayor could call the White House," Kerik, who headed the city's force during the attack on the World Trade Center, told "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview.
Story continues below video.

"And while we were there, while Giuliani was actually on the phone with the White House waiting for the vice president, Tower 2 imploded and it was when that building collapsed," he continued. "It was when they were killed."

"We had just left there. I mean by 15 minutes. And, then as we were in 75 Barclay, where the building came down, we were trapped in that building for 20, 25, 30 minutes."
Kerik's interview with Newsmax came on the 14th anniversary on the attacks, which also involved an airplane crashing into the Pentagon and another being taken down by passengers in Shanksville, Pa.

In total, 2,996 people were killed, including 19 al-Qaida hijackers.

Kerik, a former senior policy adviser to the U.S. Presidential Envoy, said that he did not fear another attack similar to 9/11, "but there will be many attacks, there will be more attacks, there will be coordinated attacks."

"I don't think we're going to have that sophistication, but then again, it's not needed."

"If you have four or five small-arm attacks in various cities or whether it was tourist sites or elementary schools, or whatever the case may be around this country you're going to have the same economic downfall that we had on Sept. 11," Kerik told Malzberg.

"It's coming. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure this out. They say it's coming. They tell us every day they want to do this," he added. "If you don't get it by now that there's an enemy out there that wants the demise of Christianity, the Western civilization, of our freedoms, of Israel if you don't get it by now, I don't know when you're going to get it."

Kerik just another PR machine for the perps.

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2013/05/...d-from.html?m=1
9/11 Thug Bernard Kerik Released From Prison

Mobster Kerik thought he was above the law but was too stupid to hide his relatively petty money corruptions and tax evasions.

After serving more than three years of a four year sentence, he was released early from a federal pen and will be allowed to serve the rest of his time in sort of a house arrest with perks.

Bernie wasn't dumb enough to spill his guts on what he knew of 9/11 to try and save himself, that would have been his death sentence, and is now going to continue on with his life just as all the other high level perps and cover-up accessories to the September 11th crime have.

In case anyone has forgotten, let's review a little about Bernie.
Kerik was Giuliani's sidekick on 9/11 and in the days and weeks following. Always at his side then and a business partner cashing in on their notoriety later. If he didn't have foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks he certainly was a big part of cover-up.
Kerik has said both he and Giuliani were big fans of "The Godfather" and he wondered if the Mayor "noticed how much becoming part of his team resembled becoming part of a Mafia family. I was being made. I was now part of the Giuliani family, getting the endorsement of the other family members, the other capos." So Kerik wrote in his autobiography.
Kerik went on a four day trip to Israel on Aug. 26, 2001 to discuss anti-terror tactics and met with Israeli billionaire Eitan Wertheimer. Kerik himself is no stranger to the Middle East and traveled to Israel before becoming commissioner. Before joining the NYPD, he coordinated security for the Saudi royal family.
While in Israel on Aug. 29, 2001 Kerik called on Israel to show the world "you can't be intimidated by terrorism."
New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik said Sunday (Sept. 16, 2001) a passport belonging to one of the hijackers was discovered a few days ago several blocks from the crash site by a passerby. {more}

Mr. Kerik was an exploiter of 9/11 in his own right: he had commandeered an apartment assigned to ground zero police and rescue workers to carry out his extramarital tryst with the publisher Judith Regan. {more}

Kerik's troubling ties --Links to company in mobster probe --When he headed the city's jails, Bernard Kerik became deeply entangled with a New Jersey construction company long under fire for its alleged mob ties, a Daily News investigation found. Kerik's troubling connection to the company, Interstate Industrial, began in the fall of 1998, when the company held major city contracts, including one to cover the massive Fresh Kills landfill. Kerik recommended his close friend, Lawrence Ray, for a job helping Interstate cope with mob-leery regulators here and in Atlantic City.
Kerik was the Chairman of The Kerik Group LLC, a consulting firm specializing in Crisis Management and Risk Mitigation, Counter-Terrorism and Law Enforcement and Jail/Prison Management strategies. {more}

Kerik made $6.7 million by selling stock given him by Taser International. {more}

George Bush nominated Kerik to head the Dept. of Homeland security as payback for his successful 9/11 cover up role but due to his many crimes had to withdraw. {MSM said it was due to his illegal immigrant nanny}

History Commons has a profile on the criminal.

Ha Ha...On 60 minutes days after 9/11, Kerik says his 'most wanted' was finding the black boxes...among other lies and bullshit. (Video in link)

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 22 2015, 09:19 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 22 2015, 08:55 AM) *
Papers from a non-existent highjacker? Amazed!, at what point in her book(s) does she mention hijackers on planes?

Truthis, Roth knows full well there weren't any hijackers.
That's what her story is all about.

And she knows none of the four scheduled flights crashed in their destinations.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 22 2015, 09:31 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Sep 22 2015, 09:19 AM) *

from PeaceWarrior
I do not need to remind most here that 8 out of the so called 19 hijackers were known to be alive and well prior to 10-31-2001, yet this woman relies on these individuals being on the planes as well as bringing at least one gun and some mace in addition to the box cutters.

NP, my question is does she actually write in her book that their were hijackers on the planes as a matter of fact? (Edit: I will go along with her saying 8 hijackers still alive meaning she doesnt think they were on airplanes). The part Amazed! wrote about above: is she actually saying for a fact that Kerik or whoever picked up a hijacker' id from her point of view?

Edit in: the only disagreement I have with Roth is her conclusion, which I respect. I believe there were no flights with any passengers. Who knows what hit the WTC and Pentagon. Absolutely nothing at Shanksville. My conclusion and her conclusion about the flights can co-exist. The important thing is the whole event was a sham. I am writing a novel but it is much different than Roth's.

Some topics from Roth video that has been researched and may complement what she says in video.

Flight 11 phone call research:
http://letsrollforums.com//fog-fiction-and...ght-t28270.html

Gelatin B Thing research:
http://letsrollforums.com//did-gelitin-b-thing-t19489.html

George 'One Horse Open' Sleigh which ties in with Gelatin:
http://letsrollforums.com//george-sleigh-9...t=gelatin+thing

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Sep 22 2015, 01:40 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 22 2015, 04:05 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 22 2015, 09:31 AM) *
NP, my question is does she actually write in her book that their were hijackers on the planes as a matter of fact? (Edit: I will go along with her saying 8 hijackers still alive meaning she doesnt think they were on airplanes). The part Amazed! wrote about above: is she actually saying for a fact that Kerik or whoever picked up a hijacker' id from her point of view?

I haven't read her books so I can't talk about what she has written. But I have heard her talk about this many times in radio interviews. She does not believe there were hijackers.

As for the Kerik 'pickup'. She is not saying he picked up a passport. She is simply saying Kerik is the one who is credited with filing the 'discovery'. She knows that no passport was ever found near the towers.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 22 2015, 05:01 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Sep 22 2015, 04:05 PM) *
I haven't read her books so I can't talk about what she has written. But I have heard her talk about this many times in radio interviews. She does not believe there were hijackers.

As for the Kerik 'pickup'. She is not saying he picked up a passport. She is simply saying Kerik is the one who is credited with filing the 'discovery'. She knows that no passport was ever found near the towers.

Thanks for answering my questions. You posted you had emailed Roth. I had left a message on her website, right after the release of her first book, asking if she would come to this forum for a Q&A. I am sure her book/radio tour took up too much time for her to come here. Any chance you could invite her by email to the forum for a Q&A? Sort of like everyone ask one question in a thread and then she could respond according to her schedule. I will also ask again on her website.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 26 2015, 05:17 PM
Post #13

John B. Wells got canned in early 2014 from CtoC AM for letting his audience know that Aurora, Sandy Hook and Boston were hoaxes. He was the only one on over-the-air talk radio to have the guts to investigate. Clear Channel is at fault for this firing. He hosted the Saturday night show which was always a highlight. CtoC AM has never been the same as 'certain topics' are rarely if ever discussed.

Caravan To Midnight with John B. Wells 9/11/15 with guests Chris Bollyn and Rebekah Roth 3:57:56

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Sep 26 2015, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Sep 26 2015, 07:19 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Sep 22 2015, 05:01 PM) *
Thanks for answering my questions. You posted you had emailed Roth. I had left a message on her website, right after the release of her first book, asking if she would come to this forum for a Q&A. I am sure her book/radio tour took up too much time for her to come here. Any chance you could invite her by email to the forum for a Q&A? Sort of like everyone ask one question in a thread and then she could respond according to her schedule. I will also ask again on her website.

I just read your message Truthis and followed it up with a request to Roth.
We'll see if she responds.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 27 2015, 08:12 AM
Post #15

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Sep 22 2015, 10:19 AM) *

That's pretty much it. Again, her book is a novel, fiction. That much is clear, and in the end that was a good decision I would say.

TruthIs

She mentions the hijackers many times in her book, but her character Vera (Veritas?) goes through a big change in the book. Early on she had believed the official story, then she eventually realized it was all false.

She and another character spend some time trying to figure out if the planes departed BOS, and then were taken over by the FTS and landed, perhaps at Newburgh, just as has been theorized here at PFT for years.

Vera and partner speculate that the flights departed BOS and were then auto-landed somewhere else, and that the phone conversations we heard about were actually made on the ground.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2017 - 07:56 AM