IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
John Farmer Aka Bcr Aka 911files - Csv File Was Altered, to make aircraft appear on south path.

amazed!
post Jul 21 2012, 07:37 AM
Post #21

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Thanks for that, these years later. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 21 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

I'm just realizing that gif was put there by Rob.

Ha!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 21 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 21 2012, 08:01 PM) *

I'm just realizing that gif was put there by Rob.

Ha!

Actually, it is an image attached to the Troll group. "911files" has proven himself a troll, although he is still free to post here. Granted, he will never confront us again... instead, he just flip-flops often, obsesses nearly daily over people who he thinks are nuts, and lies through his teeth... hence.. .the troll designation.

For example, I have recently become aware that "911files" claims that I am the cause of his "mistake" in determining the "CSV File was altered". Well, anyone who reads this thread thoroughly will recognize that "911files" came to us with his claims... and held firm in his claims. Bottom line.... not only does "911files" make many "mistakes", but he is also proven to be a compulsive and blatant liar.

And despite John Farmer (aka 911files/BCR/spcengineer) claims he was once part of P4T, anyone who knows how to use the wayback machine will readily understand that John Farmer was NEVER a part of Pilots For 9/11 Truth.

I especially get a kick out of his lies that he claims CIT and P4T somehow "hacked" his websites, and that is the reason for him deleting all his past work.

The guy is completely delusional, and is the reason why he cannot get one aviation professional to endorse anything he writes. Not even biased JREFers.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 6 2012, 09:33 AM
Post #24

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Just happened to catch a recent video of a speech given by Dennis Cimino in Canada. He tends to digress a fair amount, but it was still very interesting to hear. I now understand the FDR topic a little better, and CSV and such.

His explanation of data fields and files on the FDR, the bootstrapping sequence and such, was most informative to me.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 06:34 PM