IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11 And British Police Misconduct, 9/11 intelligence

Angelo
post Dec 17 2012, 09:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,146

Hi all,

I am looking for a US based professional person to submit a FOIA request to the Metropolitan police service in London. (Ideally on the whatdotheyknow.com website).

I have heard from a usually reliable source that in February 1994, in the Central Criminal Court in London, a Metropolitan police officer named WELSH, was asked questions about the planned terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on 11th September 2001.

I have been told that this officer specifically named Mohammed Atta (one of the hijackers) while answering questions.

Is there any truth in this ? What questions was this officer asked ? What did he know ? Where did he get his information from ? Was this intelligence passed to the authorities in the US ?

I think the Metropolitan police will be more inclined to be truthful when answering a request from a US citizen than they would be if asked by a British citizen.

Please let me know if and when you submit a FOIA request.

Best Wishes

Angelo Gonzales (agonzales14@rocketmail.com)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kawika
post Dec 17 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (Angelo @ Dec 15 2012, 11:04 AM) *
I have heard from a usually reliable source that in February 1994, in the Central Criminal Court in London, a Metropolitan police officer named WELSH, was asked questions about the planned terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on 11th September 2001.

I have been told that this officer specifically named Mohammed Atta (one of the hijackers) while answering questions.

1994? It would be incredible that 7-1/2 years earlier someone would know about Atta's role in the operation.

I don't give any credence to the story that Atta was a hijacker of AA11. He was certainly involved in being noticed ahead of the event, but there is no evidence he ever made it onto the plane that crashed into WTC1.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 02:29 PM