IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Hardware Cart

Lasthorseman
post Aug 19 2017, 08:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I work for a high tech company which makes automation equipment sold worldwide. I have been in this field for about 30 years now. We have a hardware cart dedicated to US based
screws nuts. It is a thing I grew up with. A 1/4-20 tap requires a number seven drill hole, a 6-32 tap is a number 36 drill. These things I have committed to rote memory and
these things I have seen as recently obsolete and outdated. The American hardware cart is now seldom used. The American hardware cart is seldom restocked. The American hardware
cart is not in demand in this globally based metric world and I have to wonder if world tourists entering the US now, will tell people when they get home about the insane
crap they saw in mainstream American media. The main question here is, is America now as obsolete as the rust belt is. A sad American hardware cart seldom used.
A sad American dollar worldwide seldom used. Just a thought.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 06:40 PM