IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Ceecee Lyles Call Was Made Whilst She Was On The Ground., Listen to the two videos here

NP1Mike
post Feb 9 2014, 03:52 PM
Post #21

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

Let's think this one through logically.

But before we do, let's look at the obvious.

We both hear three words (contraction).
I hear "It's a frame".
You hear "You did great!"

With the third word it might be understood why 'frame' and 'great' could be confused. They both have a hard 'a' sound in them.

But how could you confuse 'It's' with 'You'?
or 'a' with 'did'?

Now let's get to the logical part.

Let's examine the time the comment was made in the message and the manner it was made.

First the *time*.
It was made at the very end of the message, just before she hung up the phone.

That is the most logical place to slip in a hidden message in the recording. At the beginng and middle, the handler(s) would be paying close attention for slip ups/deliberate sabatoge etc.

When they heard the call was wrapping up, their guard probably let up a bit.

If a comment such as 'You did great' was made, why make it during the conversation? Why not wait at least until the phone was hung up? Was it that urgent to congratulate so quickly?

Now, the *manner* in which the comment was made.

The comment was whispered.
This makes perfect sense for someone who was trying to hide it from her handler/captor.

A handler whispering a congratulation makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!
Why would they whisper it?
Whispering something means they don't want someone else to hear it.
Do you think the handlers deliberately whispered congratulations in the recording because they didn't want the person who would play back the message to hear it, but they wanted CeeCee to hear it? Huh?

When you congratulate someone, you want them to hear it.
You wouldn't congratulate someone acting their part well, while they were still on the phone, you'd wait until they hung up and then, say it out loud, not whisper it.

The very fact that the comment was whispered, means it had to have been made by CeeCee.

And finally, CeeCee was also a cop, besides being a flight attendant.
As a cop you have the savvy to know when to make a comment such as she made and how to make it (whisper).
In addition, cops are very familiar with the terminology of 'frame'.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 9 2014, 06:05 PM
Post #22

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 9 2014, 08:52 AM) *
We both hear three words (contraction).
I hear "It's a frame".

I've cut the part from the call (from the official flash version here) using Audacity. I didn't use any filters, I've just put it repeated 5 times for listener to hear better. (you can of course let the player play it in the loop)
And I must say I really quite clearly hear there rather "It's a frame" than anything like "You did great!" (I don't hear there any "you", nor "did") or even "Let us pray" (-why somebody would whisper something like that anyway).

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 9 2014, 07:16 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Feb 9 2014, 05:05 PM) *
I've cut the part

And I must say I really quite clearly hear there rather "It's a frame" than anything like "You did great!" (I don't hear there any "you", nor "did") or even "Let us pray" (-why somebody would whisper something like that anyway).

Thanks for taking the time to do that tume.
It was going to be my next project. smile.gif

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 9 2014, 07:25 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 9 2014, 12:16 PM) *
Thanks for taking the time to do that tume.
It was going to be my next project. smile.gif

This project just took me 15 minutes. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Feb 9 2014, 11:50 PM
Post #25

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 9 2014, 05:41 AM) *
It can't be a handler coaching or congratulating her because it's THE SAME VOICE, just a whisper.

You mean: the same voice as Lyles'? Can you not hear the same whisperer earlier in the message, whispering whilst Lyles is speaking; plus (imo irritatingly) echoing her "very much", immediately after she uttered it?

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 9 2014, 07:52 PM) *

Whoa whoa whoa! Stop right there. Let me quote myself, verbatim, from earlier in this thread:

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Nov 21 2013, 09:02 PM) *
oO(Excellent, she did everything I prompted her to and added a bit of convincing grief at the end.) "[Cheer up honey] It was great."

Though I have more sympathy with the "You did great!" crowd, than the "It's a frame!" proponents; this^ is consistently my interpretation.

QUOTE (NP1Mike)
Why not wait at least until the phone was hung up? Was it that urgent to congratulate so quickly?

Note: it was furtively whispered.
Lyles was used to make a second distress call that morning; so it would be desirable to keep her cooperative, hence the encouragement (albeit bętise).

QUOTE (NP1Mike)
Do you think the handlers deliberately whispered congratulations in the recording because they didn't want the person who would play back the message to hear it, but they wanted CeeCee to hear it? Huh?

Yeeees. They possibly underestimated how sensitive the phone's microphone was, and unluckily for them: the voicemail technology was incorrigible.

QUOTE (NP1Mike)
You wouldn't congratulate someone acting their part well, while they were still on the phone, you'd wait until they hung up and then, say it out loud, not whisper it.

Ideally yes. But this was likely a live performance, the desperate prompter would be under profound pressure and afforded no second take.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 10 2014, 01:55 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Nov 21 2013, 10:02 AM) *
oO(Excellent, she did everything I prompted her to and added a bit of convincing grief at the end.) "[Cheer up honey] It was great."

Sorrry PB, but I again listened to the whisper part I've cut for easier recognition what is whispered there and I certainly don't hear there "It was great" neither.
Quite surely I don't hear there a "was" or a "great".
Frankly, whole this debate looks to me a bit moot, because in both cases - either she whispered "It's a frame" (which I very much think is what I hear there and others too) or a handler cheering up the honey "It was great" (which I certainly don't hear there and I anyway would wonder anybody - just taking part in arguably worst criminal operation in the US history - would do that while the mock call is still on) - it would mean the whole OCT story is a BS anyway.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 10 2014, 03:44 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Nov 21 2013, 04:02 PM) *
Oh really? So far I've read people mistake it as: "You did great", "Let us pray" and *cough* "It's a frame".

Maybe what's heard at the very end of CeeCee Lyles' alleged call is neither "You did great" nor "It's a frame" but a flub, a hot microphone gaffe, on the part of a couple of techies who were using a computerized system to convert one of their own voices into that of CeeCee Lyles'.

In other words, they were working an audio avatar, of sorts, impersonating Ms. Lyles when the voice of one of those techies continued beyond an intended point of silent termination.

I vaguely remember a movie in which an old-time televangelist ruined his career by knocking his congregation big time in front of a so-called "hot mic."

For a rundown of numerous real life microphone gaffes, see "Microphone Gaffe" in Wikipedia.

See my prior post on my positing: "Did The Tapping Of All Phone Calls Include Harvesting Of Voice Samples... for impersonation of 9/11 inflight phone calls?"

P.M.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 10 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Feb 10 2014, 12:55 PM) *
Sorrry PB, but I again listened to the whisper part I've cut for easier recognition what is whispered there and I certainly don't hear there "It was great" neither.
Quite surely I don't hear there a "was" or a "great".
Frankly, whole this debate looks to me a bit moot, because in both cases - either she whispered "It's a frame" (which I very much think is what I hear there and others too) or a handler cheering up the honey "It was great" (which I certainly don't hear there and I anyway would wonder anybody - just taking part in arguably worst criminal operation in the US history - would do that while the mock call is still on) - it would mean the whole OCT story is a BS anyway.

Agreed Tume, it is a moot point.

Poppy would you agree that whether CeeCee said "It's a frame" or the handler said "It was great" or "You did great" etc. etc. it all adds up to the same thing?

That is, a call made by CeeCee under the control of a handler.

Agreed?

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Feb 11 2014, 11:49 PM
Post #29

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Feb 10 2014, 05:55 PM) *
Sorrry PB, but I again listened to the whisper part I've cut for
easier recognition what is whispered there and I certainly don't hear there "It was great" neither.

Thank you for that Tume.
I just nervously clicked the link to re-evaluate the audio, which I had last listened to perhaps a couple of months ago.

To my relief, it continues to sound exactly as I've just described (though maybe with a little Israeli accent).

I would however, like to withdraw this embarrassment:

QUOTE (poppyburner)
...this was likely a live performance...

What if she had started laughing?
Not live; but I imagine that they had only a short time to review the contrivance, and most listeners (including the MSM, FBI, 9/11 Commission) seem oblivious to the tell-tale whispers.

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien)
...I anyway would wonder anybody - just taking part in arguably worst criminal operation in the US history -
would do that while the mock call is still on) - it would mean the whole OCT story is a BS anyway.

Didn't I just answer that, in my last post?

QUOTE (NP1Mike)
...a call made by CeeCee under the control of a handler.

Agreed?

Definitely.

With the help of a flight attendant sitting next to him, [Todd] Beamer details the numbers of passengers and crew on the plane. He says the hijackers have divided the passengers into two groups, with ten of them in first class at the front of the plane, and 27 in the back. ...Beamer describes to [Verizon's Lisa] Jefferson two people on the floor in fist class, possibly dead. The flight attendant next to him can be overheard saying these are the plane’s captain and co-pilot.

~ http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...=lisa_jefferson

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 03:42 PM