IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Did This Bystander Know The Cause Of The Collapse?, Harley "Joe Sixpack," Structural Engineer

jimigunne
post Apr 22 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,183

What I would really like to know concerning the WTC attacks is: who was this man who was interviewed on live TV, supposedly an "unrehearsed" eyewitness? This seems to be the man (the first one I think) who plants the official cover story in the minds of the nation watching the coverage. It seems to me he is delivering lines that were scripted in advance. I have a suspicion that he has a connection to the government, in spite of his casual attire. Obviously he is a structural engineer. ;-) Anybody smell a RAT with a capital R???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=78...ZWzBA&hl=en

"Fake Witness Obviously 9/11"

"How on earth would an random eyewitness know that the fires were too hot and weaken the structure? Listen to the way he tells his story, it is obviously a set-up. " [bolding is mine: Ed]

Reason for edit: Embedded video
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Apr 22 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

I just knew before I went for it that this was going to be the Harley Davidson chap, 'It came out of nowhere ......mostly due to structural failure because the fires were just too intense.' There, I filled in the tail of that quote without going right through the clip to the end.

Somebody must know who this 'agent of disinformation' is. The 9/11 Commission should have searched him out and questioned him.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 22 2008, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I saw a video comparison where that guy looks a heck of alot like (as in ... the same guy) one of Frank Luntz's presidential campaign "undecided voter focus groups" participants. LoL. Anyone else see that??

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 11 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (dMole @ Dec 9 2008, 10:10 AM) *
Dunno what's up with video embedding tonight, but...

"Fake Witness Obviously 9/11"

"How on earth would an random eyewitness know that the fires were too hot and weaken the structure? Listen to the way he tells his story, it is obviously a set-up. " [bolding is mine: Ed]

This clip appears in the video production 9/11 Mysteries very early on in the 'The Myth' section, from 03:15 on the version I downloaded over a year ago.

This and the way the MM talking heads were already talking about Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda within 24 hours should raise any thinking rational persons BS meter many levels. Which makes all the self appointed rationalists at the Dawkins Forum look real stupid when it comes to 9/11.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Dec 22 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,264

I edited messages to Embed Video.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Apr 18 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

I want to know who this guy is!! I've got a few questions I'd like to pose.

Can we please finalize this? So many of our things just get dropped and die a slow, agonizing death. Let's keep the momentum.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Sep 20 2011, 02:58 AM
Post #7

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Sep 20 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

So has anyone contacted Psycho Mark yet?

When did Psycho get his degree in structural engineering?

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Sep 30 2011, 03:06 AM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Sep 20 2011, 10:54 PM) *
So has anyone contacted Psycho Mark yet?

When did Psycho get his degree in structural engineering?

So how do we contact this psychopath? I cant find any contact details for him at all.

We have to ask psychopath where he got his degree in structural engineer?

And we have to ask him who told him to go out and say these lines?

These pre prepared scripted lines i wonder how much money he got for saying these scripted lines?

He is no structural engineer therefore there is know way know he could have known the towers collapsed
due to structural failure becasue the fire was just to intense, his story is impossible given the fact that he is
not a structural engineer, give it up Mark you have been busted already stop hiding in the corner cowering
away, just tell us already who gave you these scripted lines and told you to go out and say it, enough already
time to give up the game cause it is over, get it yet mate?

yes1.gif yes1.gif yes1.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 10:24 AM