IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pbs Colorado Airing Architects And Engineers, A crack in the lies

thorshammer1999
post Sep 15 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,945

PBS Colorado has been airing Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth :Explosive Evidence, experts speak out.

It had shot up to 2nd most watched and is now going to be aired several more times. Get over there and watch it, comment on it, donate because of it.
I cannot understate how important this is that they get full support; this is real, this is a crack in the armour of lies..make it go National!
I bought the CD just because they aired it, and told them so.

PBS 9/11 truth documentary

This post has been edited by thorshammer1999: Sep 15 2012, 08:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SeniorTrend
post Sep 15 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,275

QUOTE (thorshammer1999 @ Sep 15 2012, 04:47 PM) *
PBS Colorado has been airing Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth :Explosive Evidence, experts speak out.

It had shot up to 2nd most watched and is now going to be aired several more times. Get over there and watch it, comment on it, donate because of it.
I cannot understate how important this is that they get full support; this is real, this is a crack in the armour of lies..make it go National!

I totally agree - this is huge that this is hitting mainstream. Rob, can you leverage this???

+Quote Post
SeniorTrend
post Sep 15 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,275

QUOTE (thorshammer1999 @ Sep 15 2012, 04:47 PM) *

I tried to add this as an edit to my other post - but let me say it here...... we can not lay this down, we owe our continuance to the familes whose lives were taken for the lie. Again, if this can be leveraged ..... Peace

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 16 2012, 03:16 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

People can't deal with this without understanding also the "who" and the "why", and the history of the campaign to stop the American experiment and install, in its place, a feudalistic world government (which is why 9/11 was done). The Islamic world, largely because of religious rules against usury, has not quite yet been indoctrinated, neither culturally nor economically, into the Western (British) top-down model.

That video was really well done, I applaud it. But, I expect only a small percent of the people who see it will really be swayed, for the reasons previously mentioned.

Scientists, structural engineers, (and professional pilots) are, properly, interested in the facts. That's all they want to hear - they will form their conclusions from the factual evidence, and don't care about any spurious speculation.

However people not in those sorts of fields are different - when their world-view is challenged, they immediately want to know the "who" and the "why". Without addressing that, those minds will never be changed. - I'm not saying that Gage should address that, I suspect he hasn't a clue. But someone must.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Sep 16 2012, 09:27 AM
Post #5

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Readers of this forum may know that I don not agree with many of the conclusions of the mainstream trusth movement and I also don't agree with those of the mainstream media and the OCT. I think both positions have made many mis calls / errors and conclusions. And so I advocate for more research and a new investigation which will settle this once and for all. That is very unlikely.

But any effort which raises consciousness that we don't actually know what went down and leads to pressure for and then an actually new investigation is fine with me. I personally would not participate in presentations where I feel the material was wrong or deceptive and misleading. I think some *researchers* produce this type of work whether intentionally (the so called dis info agent) at the behest of others... or others because of their ego and let's call it blindness but their heart is in the right place.

Let's get to the bottom of 911 as the official narrative needs to be re written... it was wrong.

+Quote Post
thorshammer1999
post Sep 17 2012, 05:37 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 6,945

I think the key is to support the airing as much as possible. I wonder if they (PBS) would be interested in "pilots for 9/11 Truth-Intercepted", or if that would be too much for them. If they would air it, that would be a powerful one two punch into the American consciousness.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 09:28 AM