IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Deja Vu

Guest_Brainwashed_*
post Apr 11 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #1

I'm putting this here because Deja Vu is often tied with spirituality. Has anybody ever experienced Deja Vu before? Now I don't mean just a "feeling", what I mean is no matter how frivolous the situation was, have you ever had a dream of something, and later on you experience the exact same moment from your dream in waking life? Example:

You're with a friend and all of a sudden you get a feeling that something is "odd" and doesn't feel right. But that's not all, as he/she is talking, you know exactly what they are going to end up saying. No, not a vague conversation where one might "guess" what the other will say, knowing the next 2 sentences of theirs word for word.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 11 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Yes, it happens all the time.

I'm moving this to the 'alt theories' forum.

+Quote Post
Guest_Brainwashed_*
post Apr 11 2008, 04:46 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (painter @ Apr 11 2008, 04:43 PM) *
Yes, it happens all the time.I'm moving this to the 'alt theories' forum.

Sorry 'bout that.
noob.gif
wall.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 11 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #4

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

I'm having one right now as I type this!

Seriously, though, do you ever notice the first part of the deja vu? Have you ever had the experience of saying aloud within the first and second deja vus 'I'm having a deja vu'?

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 11 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #5

aka Oceans Flow

I have this thing about sometimes recognizing someone the first time I meet them. Some people credit past lifetimes. I'm not sure about that. I've always thought that I am recognizing them from the future. In other words, I will see them many times in coming years, and that's what I 'remember'.

For our subconcious is not bound by time or space, as our concious mind is.

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Apr 11 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Yes, I'd say I would have that experience at least 4 times a year, maybe more often as some are quite minor.

For me the experience is definitely the recalling of a past forgotten dream. Once I came to recognise that - the feeling of Deja Vu went away and was replaced by "Ah, Yes, now I remember that dream!"

Exactly how is it possible to dream about things in the future, I am not sure.
I am not religious, however I do think there are things that science has still to discover about time and consciousness.

Now if it only worked with lotto numbers :-)

+Quote Post
Guest_Brainwashed_*
post Apr 11 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (mrodway @ Apr 11 2008, 10:05 PM) *
Now if it only worked with lotto numbers :-)

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Apr 12 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 551

... Lotto ?
I used to get that feeling of 'Deja vu' every time the very numbers were drawn which I didn't play...weep.gif

I eventually gave up on that.

Some time ago, I got that feeling of 'Deja vu' the very numbers were drawn which I used to play...
weep.gif

Just can't win... blink.gif

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Apr 12 2008, 01:54 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 12 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I can't resist.

There are two descriptions for the positron. One, it is a particle totally identical to the electron, except it "spins" in the opposite direction and its magnetic (minus-plus) polarity is reversed. OR, as nobel prize winning atom bomb building Quantum Electro Dynamics theory formulating (and Challenger Space Shuttle investigating) Richard Feynman suggested, the positron is simply the electron travelling backward through time.

Time is something that WE experience. Atomic particles are not so restricted, they move in any and all directions, sometimes where they are not supposed to be able to go (resulting in non-repeating computer glitches), and sometimes even backwards in time, it is contemplated. Hense, the "positron", the electron in disguise. (!?!)

Er, um, maybe when enough electrons in our brain at the right locations do their backwards dance, we experience "deja-vu"?

Just a little pet-theory that I don't place much faith in - but you gotta admit , it's interesting to ponder smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Brainwashed_*
post Apr 12 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Sanders @ Apr 12 2008, 02:40 PM) *
I can't resist.

There are two descriptions for the positron. One, it is a particle totally identical to the electron, except it "spins" in the opposite direction and its magnetic (minus-plus) polarity is reversed. OR, as nobel prize winning atom bomb building Quantum Electro Dynamics theory formulating (and Challenger Space Shuttle investigating) Richard Feynman suggested, the positron is simply the electron travelling backward through time.

Time is something that WE experience. Atomic particles are not so restricted, they move in any and all directions, sometimes where they are not supposed to be able to go (resulting in non-repeating computer glitches), and sometimes even backwards in time, it is contemplated. Hense, the "positron", the electron in disguise. (!?!)

Er, um, maybe when enough electrons in our brain at the right locations do their backwards dance, we experience "deja-vu"?

Just a little pet-theory that I don't place much faith in - but you gotta admit , it's interesting to ponder smile.gif

There's another theory that tries to explain it, which I personally find to be grasping for straws. It's been described as "misfiring of neurons". Bullshit. Somebody please tell me HOW neurons not working right can explain for a split second can be Deja Vu?? Maybe if it's just a "feeling", I'd more than likely agree. But when somebody has had a dream in the past and 2 months later you experience that dream in your waking life down to the the color of the shirt the person next to you is wearing, don't insult my intelligence by saying that's "misfiring neurons".

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 13 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

I figured it was sort of like the hiccups,
a memory echo or something like that...
I have remembered having similar dreams,
as well.
I still don't know what is going to happen next...
but in a way, that's partly up to me...
and each and everyone of us.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 14 2008, 04:45 AM
Post #12

aka Oceans Flow

Yeah hiccups lunk!

Like a time fart.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 10:28 PM