IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can Methamphetamine Or Ecstasy Use Explain The Brazen Acts Of 9/11?

paulmichael
post Jul 8 2012, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

[Author' note: This essay got over 2,500 views in another forum and stirred up a good amount of controversy. I feel that it is far more important that you view my earlier posts under the thread entitled, "Joseph Solari, a Now-Deceased Bronx Goodfella (9/11 Connection??)" in the "Alternate Theories" forum on this website. Thank you.]

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.” - John Lennon

"It is psychopaths who rule the world" - Jon Ronson, author of "The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry."

In a failed attempt to re-invoke an old webpage of the Drug Enforcement Agency wherein a meth user testified that meth made her "totally amoral," a google search on "meth" and "amoral" turned up the following cached webpage (apparently geared to homosexuals, but of pertinence here):
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...=clnk&gl=us (Note: the cached version of this webpage may vary to some degree from the current, actual version.)

In Life or Meth (the above link), the author defines psychopath as "someone with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal or amoral behavior devoid of empathy... " and in a "total lack of conscience."

He goes on to say that psychopaths have "extreme thirst for power" and for "top-level careers in government..." and that psychopaths "frequently share the same psychopathic traits as serial killers, being callous...arrogant... " He also notes that psychopaths have no qualms when it comes to war and casualties.

Combine these thoughts with the quotes of Jon Ronson and John Lennon above, and it doesn't paint a pretty picture, now, does it? (Case in point: LBJ and the assassination of JFK, the U.S.S. Liberty incident, and the casualties in the War in Vietnam, acknowledged by LBJ to be unwinnable.)

People have attested to the fact that methamphetamine makes them totally self-centered to the point of being totally amoral. ("Meth makes you self-centered, and I didn’t care about anything else… It was all about what I needed, which was usually more meth. I was numb to anyone else’s feelings. My empathy and compassion were gone," from http://www.nilesstar.com/2011/12/12/dowagi...ttle-with-meth/ .)

Such people have also attested to the fact that methamphetamine gives them a feeling of energy and of being able to "do it all" and "have it all." (See from ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=126022&page=1 wherein Sheigla Murphy, director of the Center for Substance Abuse Studies, says that methamphetamine "is the drug du jour for some super moms who are trying to have it all... When they begin to use methamphetamine, they feel more energy, they feel more mastery, they feel like they can get it all done," )

Take those effects of methamphetamine and combine them with the already amoral, ambitious personality profile of a psychopath and the results are unfathomable! A time bomb of the worst kind!

Now, consider ecstasy (methylenedioxymethamphetamine or "MDMA") which some believe to be a more benign form of methamphetamine. In http://www.drugs.1emallway.com/depression/...asy-history.htm , the author states that ecstasy" breaks down the walls of communication by aleviating feelings of guilt, remorse, and fear."

So, imagine a psychopath, who already is overly ambitious and potentially dangerous, and have him take ecstasy which removes feelings of guilt and remorse.

Why, I'd say that there would be no telling what he would do, up to and including the nuclear demolition of extremely tall office towers and the launching of a Soviet-made missile into a prominent government building... or maybe he would just douse an old lady with gasoline and set her afire in an enclosed space like an elevator.

Someone in a certain Internet discussion forum, supposedly in the know, stated that all your prominent politicians get through their days by "running to the shelter of their mothers' little helper," if you get my drift.

Having mentioned "politicians" and having originally been a native New Yorker, I can't help but have Rudy Giuliani come to mind. Did you know that his original career objective was to become a Catholic priest? Hmmm, I wonder... did he have designs on becoming the Pope?

[----This was the end of the original post----]

What follows was a reply of mine to clarify my position due to a lot of misinterpretations of the original post.

Ok, I’m getting the distinct impression that many of you are just reading the subject heading of my original post, jumping to conclusions, and choosing to totally misinterpret what I was getting at in the original post.

Picture this…

Let's say that you are an international crime kingpin and a mad scientist comes to you with the following proposal: "I have devices that can reduce one of the world's largest office complexes to microscopic dust by demolecularization in a matter of seconds before a worldwide audience of 7,000,000,000 people without anyone suspecting a thing. Are you in?"

What would be your reaction?

Would you say, "Great! I'm in!" or would you more likely say, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR f%&$#@'n MIND???"

Now, consider what your response would be if you were on methamphetamine (or ecstasy) knowing what mind altering substances can do to a person.

Picture this…

Let's say you, in turn, take the proposal to your buddies in government.

Would you expect them to say, "Great! We're in!" or would you more likely expect them to say, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR f%&$#@'n MIND???"

Think what their response would be if they were on meth or ecstasy.

BTW, I think that the people in D.C. government got more than what they originally bargained for in New York City, because elements in New York City piggybacked their own plot on to the original one. See "Pre-9/11 Pertinent Information + New Analysis" [in the Conspiracy Theories category of unsolvedmysteries.com, approximately item #14 down the list of posts. N.B. This post includes mention of a clandestine drug lab.]

Paul Michael

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Jul 8 2012, 05:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 9 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Considering that the only difference between meth and ecstasy is one molecule or 2 from the chemical perspective, the pharmacology effects are almost exactly opposite.

Ecstasy and LSD both have provided therapeutic success in laboratory controlled experiments.

That said, I think you have offered an interesting but not compelling hypothetical, but you have failed to establish any sort of cause & effect relationship between meth use and the planning and executing of the events of 11 September.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jul 9 2012, 04:21 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 9 2012, 12:43 PM) *
Considering that the only difference between meth and ecstasy is one molecule or 2 from the chemical perspective, the pharmacology effects are almost exactly opposite.

Ecstasy and LSD both have provided therapeutic success in laboratory controlled experiments.

That said, I think you have offered an interesting but not compelling hypothetical, but you have failed to establish any sort of cause & effect relationship between meth use and the planning and executing of the events of 11 September.

I asked: "Can Methamphetamine Or Ecstasy Use Explain The Brazen Acts Of 9/11?"

You answered.

Thank you for your input.

I'd like to hear others' "take" on the subject.

Paul Michael

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Oct 29 2014, 09:11 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jul 8 2012, 04:14 PM) *
People have attested to the fact that methamphetamine makes them totally self-centered to the point of being totally amoral. ("Meth makes you self-centered, and I didn’t care about anything else… It was all about what I needed, which was usually more meth. I was numb to anyone else’s feelings. My empathy and compassion were gone," from http://www.nilesstar.com/2011/12/12/dowagi...ttle-with-meth/ .)

Such people have also attested to the fact that methamphetamine gives them a feeling of energy and of being able to "do it all" and "have it all." (See from ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=126022&page=1 wherein Sheigla Murphy, director of the Center for Substance Abuse Studies, says that methamphetamine "is the drug du jour for some super moms who are trying to have it all... When they begin to use methamphetamine, they feel more energy, they feel more mastery, they feel like they can get it all done," )

Take those effects of methamphetamine and combine them with the already amoral, ambitious personality profile of a psychopath and the results are unfathomable! A time bomb of the worst kind!

An obscure historical tidbit came to light recently:

High Hitler: Nazi leader was a [crystal] meth addict, says new documentary

High Hitler! Now, there was a person who felt like he was able to "do it all" and "have it all."

He was reputed to be overly ambitious and amoral lacking compassion with an extreme thirst for power (all terms noted in the original post).

P.M.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 30 2014, 09:03 AM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Something green made people want to join in and help execute 911: $$$$$$$$$$$$ and lots if it. A far greater addiction than meth and disco biscuits. Want to bet more Rolaids and Pepto-Bismal were consumed before and after 911 by perps than above mentioned drugs? Your post is interesting but I can not see core perps using drugs to influence those involved in 911 because of the complicated details involved in planning. However, maybe at a later date something was used to keep possible whistleblowers in line.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 04:03 PM