IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
WITF Has Obama Done So Far.com

dMz
post Mar 16 2011, 01:00 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

These should be self-explanatory after 4-5 page refreshes. It might be worth posting the more outrageous headlines/links here on this thread for reference...

http://whatinthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Mar 16 2011, 01:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Here's one:

Won the right to invoke "state secrets" protecting the Bush administration from criminal prosecution
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_gr...bama/index.html

+Quote Post
dMz
post Mar 16 2011, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

And another:

Authorized the assassination of US citizens abroad, an unprecedented declaration of executive power
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/07/world/mi...07yemen.html?hp

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Mar 16 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #4

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Well there's no doubt he's done the "same'ol, same 'ol"!

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 5 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

well, dMz, let's cut to the chase. the USA has been seized by the latest tyrant. and this mulatto may be more pernicious than his predecessor tyrants. it is his negroness that seems to inhibit so many in criticizing his fascist actions. of course, that is why he was selected and groomed for his role as the nouveau-mussolini.

this prexy is as much the spawn of the cia as was george walker bush. and the cia has been from its formation the tool of the oligarchs, the plutocrats, the erstwhile aristocrats. the goal has always been to restore the class system that governed the colonies prior to the insurrection.

both u.s. political parties have shared this objective of re-enserfing the usa. and this objective is facilitated by the electorate that prefers to ignore that they are serfs, have always been serfs, will always be serfs unless current features of this republic become resoundingly repudiated.

but, i think that is not to be. the dementia epidemic has been allowed to race through the society unrestrained, uncured, for so long
that numbers of the demented are irreversible probably. and these numbers presage the formal establishment of a stalinist state.

in a sense, though there is a part of me that regrets the imminent finalities of old age, there is another part of me that welcomes the only escape from the gulag that the usa is now slated to become.

sound too bleak? pour yourself another cup of coffee. look around. and do a little bit of extrapolation.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 5 2011, 04:03 AM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 3 2011, 05:37 AM) *
well, dMz, let's cut to the chase. the USA has been seized by the latest tyrant. and this mulatto may be more pernicious than his predecessor tyrants. it is his negroness that seems to inhibit so many in criticizing his fascist actions. of course, that is why he was selected and groomed for his role as the nouveau-mussolini.

this prexy is as much the spawn of the cia as was george walker bush. and the cia has been from its formation the tool of the oligarchs, the plutocrats, the erstwhile aristocrats. the goal has always been to restore the class system that governed the colonies prior to the insurrection.

both u.s. political parties have shared this objective of re-enserfing the usa. and this objective is facilitated by the electorate that prefers to ignore that they are serfs, have always been serfs, will always be serfs unless current features of this republic become resoundingly repudiated.

but, i think that is not to be. the dementia epidemic has been allowed to race through the society unrestrained, uncured, for so long
that numbers of the demented are irreversible probably. and these numbers presage the formal establishment of a stalinist state.

in a sense, though there is a part of me that regrets the imminent finalities of old age, there is another part of me that welcomes the only escape from the gulag that the usa is now slated to become.

sound too bleak? pour yourself another cup of coffee. look around. and do a little bit of extrapolation.

Stop, Albert - snap out of it!

The 'monsters' will get their deserved comeuppance.

To combat your pessimism, buy a bottle of Danish Aquavit. 'Jubilæum' or 'Taffel' will do.

Now you get yourself a cup and put a small silvery coin in the bottom of it.

Pour then your strong black coffee in the cup just enough till the coin is no longer visible.

You now take the bottle of Aquavit and pour in enough of this clear 'divine' drop, until the

coin becomes visible again, whereupon you stop. The coffee (now called 'a half monkey'),

is ready.

Sit back in a comfortable chair. Take a sip of the coffee and now let the delightful warmth

penetrate and spread to every part of your body. After a few repeats, a gentle smile will

form on your face - and so it will be the time to contemplate 'the good times' that lies

ahead of you.

Leave it therefore to the next generations to fix the bloody mess, as has always been done

in the past!

Cheers

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 6 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

He is a useless f**king c**t what else is there to say about him he makes all the wrong decisions and obviously doesnt give a shit
about the welfare of the country or it citizens he is just as bad as Bush when he was in power who wants him he is just another f**king
A hole i hope he is gone for good soon i am sick of hearing about him and the corrupt state of the United States Government all the time
it makes me want to stick my fingers down my throat and puke everywhere thats how sick he makes me feel poor poor america when will
it ever get a descent president never maybe by the looks of things.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif angry.gif angry.gif

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 6 2011, 11:34 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,096

Here's my solution -

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 7 2011, 01:57 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 710

ah, tambourine man,

that prescription doesn't work for me. has never worked for me. i am something of a pugilist when it comes to bullies. it has been that way since my youth.

i have gone after them ever since. won some. lost more. still, i have never really throttled back in my effort to topple fascist bastids. i have been squelched since the election of barry obomya, however, by the progressive left who could not stand to hear the truth about a negro.

and squelched as fiercely by the right, much like the progresive left, who refused to hear what i can relate concerning okbomb, 11/09/01, for instance.

some would call some of my anti-statist activities quixotic. but anyone who would say that didn't understand what i learned about my opponents in those jousts.

there is a time to lie low, to be sure. but during that interval the program is not to smile and drink the coffee. the program is to think of how to topple the pyramid.

but that is just who i have been for decades....an opponent of cant, chicanery, and oppression. and war.

and that pov i shall never relinquish.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 7 2011, 10:47 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 5 2011, 04:57 AM) *
ah, tambourine man,

that prescription doesn't work for me. has never worked for me. i am something of a pugilist when it comes to bullies. it has been that way since my youth.

i have gone after them ever since. won some. lost more. still, i have never really throttled back in my effort to topple fascist bastids. i have been squelched since the election of barry obomya, however, by the progressive left who could not stand to hear the truth about a negro.

and squelched as fiercely by the right, much like the progresive left, who refused to hear what i can relate concerning okbomb, 11/09/01, for instance.

some would call some of my anti-statist activities quixotic. but anyone who would say that didn't understand what i learned about my opponents in those jousts.

there is a time to lie low, to be sure. but during that interval the program is not to smile and drink the coffee. the program is to think of how to topple the pyramid.

but that is just who i have been for decades....an opponent of cant, chicanery, and oppression. and war.

and that pov i shall never relinquish.

There're many ways to 'fight', Albert.

Ali outshined Tyson by a mile, but not even Ali could 'beat' Joe Louis in that department!

That man was unassuming and he was unpretentious and that's what really go straight to

ones heart.

I personally find it impossible to go up against an 'opponent' as soon as i see 'strings' attached to his or her legs, arms head and mouth.
The only emotion i might experience in such cases as with so-called presidents, is that of pity and nothing else.
"Puppets" are mere puppets on all levels, and exist in US and elsewhere for the 'entertainment of children' only.
'The string-pullers' in this case, are in the main faceless. They hide amongst the other faceless. "Fear" is their true reason for hiding.
They are weak, boneless, spineless and cowardly, and can therefore in my mind never be considered an 'opponent' in the true sense of
the word. They exist alone in a world of Darkness where lies, secrets, falsehood and deception rules the day.
The only thing that can defeat these people, is the Truth with capital T. That's why they consider the Truth as their worst enemy of all -
and that which must be suppressed at all cost.

Albert, there was never a pyramid to be toppled. The 'capstone' has been missing for milennia. There were never anybody up there on the
top in the first place. Those who think they're amongst the 'uppermost' are deceiving themselves, and probably totally unaware that they
are in fact at the bottom of the pile.

It's all an illusion. It's all a deception.

The times of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza are over.

Let us never again fall for the "charades".

Times they are a'changing!

Cheers

PS!
Just had a cup of Coffee with a dash of Danish Snaps in it!
Actually it's so long time ago i tried it last, that i quite had
forgotten how nice it really taste.
Thanks to you Albert, i'm now gonna have a cup more often!

PPS!
Aquavit = Aqua Vita = Water of life!

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 7 2011, 10:58 AM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 7 2011, 02:32 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 2,617

It appears to me to be “Good cop…Bad cop” or “Good general…Bad general” but same police department or Army. It is still a one party system…the only thing that changes…is the color of the uniform.

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Apr 8 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 2,278

I adopted my father's time saving philosophy about political parties and politics in general: "Same shit, different pile".

The Powers That Be mislead the indigenous population of every land they inhabited and now they inhabit everywhere out there.

I'll be damned if those beggars are getting in here with me!

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 8 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (BarryWilliamsmb @ Apr 8 2011, 08:46 AM) *
"Same shit, different pile".

Without voice...

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 12 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (elreb @ Apr 6 2011, 10:20 PM) *
Without voice...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n50iiHQgh7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for showing the way, elreb! thumbsup.gif

cheers

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Apr 12 2011, 02:23 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 2,278

QUOTE (elreb @ Apr 6 2011, 10:20 PM) *
Without voice...

The ability (and willingness) to hear is a blessing I revel in daily. You sir, only add to it. Thank you, elreb.

+Quote Post
evanlong
post Sep 14 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #16

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,918

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Apr 6 2011, 11:34 PM) *
Here's my solution -

How is that a solution? Half of the US voting-eligible population already abstains.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Sep 15 2011, 05:28 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (evanlong @ Sep 14 2011, 10:23 PM) *
How is that a solution? Half of the US voting-eligible population already abstains.

I'm not advocating abstaining. I'm telling people to vote, but instead of voting for the lesser of two evils for President, to write in 'None of the Above' instead. Imagine if 'None of the Above' actually won?

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Sep 15 2011, 05:29 AM

+Quote Post
evanlong
post Sep 15 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #18

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,918

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Sep 15 2011, 05:28 AM) *
I'm not advocating abstaining. I'm telling people to vote, but instead of voting for the lesser of two evils for President, to write in 'None of the Above' instead. Imagine if 'None of the Above' actually won?

It's kind of a funny idea, but not a solution.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 03:24 AM