IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Split From *new* 911blogger.org Welcomes Cit, Pilots

kaz
post Nov 26 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,021

[quote name='Sanders' date='Nov 26 2010, 05:00 AM' post='10791432']
Cool - looks good.

I'm collecting links for my own blog-roll, good timing.

( I have my own site here )

Are you aware that this site whilst promoting free speech and many good fact based articles also promotes the revised Holocaust history. Some claim it didn't happen at all, it was a Jewish plot forced on the unfortunate Nazi's,there were no gas chambers and they had swimming pools in prison camps. The Germans starved/gassed/shot/tortured 11 million europeans but their main focus was on the Jews of which they killed 6 million. The evidence for this is comprehensive as the Germans themselves kept meticulous records through journal lists,IBM punch cards,Tattooing of victims. Literally thousands of Allied soldiers witnessed the aftermath, german citizens and military came forward to tell of the atrocities, confessions made by high ranking military officers (not just the Nuremberg trial Officers) imprisoned in stately British Houses. From Mein Kampf until 1945 Hitler and the NAZI regime espoused a strong ANTI-Jewish dialogue and from 1933 started the segregation and slaughter of Jews and the other groups that white supremacists hated eg: Slavs,Gays,Blacks etc.
Does Pilots for truth claim the holocaust is a hoax? I would be interested in your opinion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 27 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (kaz @ Nov 27 2010, 02:24 PM) *
I am glad you do not endorse a position but there does come a time when lies have to be shown for what they are. And perpetuating the Lie that the Holocaust was a bizarre Jewish plot or didn't happen means prejudices will go on forever . Truth is struggling everywhere mostly because our so called leaders of society(CEO's and Politicians) think lying is part of their job description. As for JFK wasn't it Sam Giancanna and the CIA working together?
Mossad has done many crimes usually under a false flag operation and Sibel Edmonds testimony certainly helps to link 911 to the Mossad. But that isn't the Jewish people the same as the criminal elements of the CIA are not representative of all Americans.

Kaz, regarding the JFK assasination, does the name Meyer Lanksy mean anything to you? Also, are you aware that it was Prescott Bush and his business cronies that were behind the push to get Hitler in power? Does this concern you?
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bus...ized-biography/

What are your thoughts on the USS Liberty massacre and the use of unmarked Israeli fighter planes to accomplish the mission?
http://www.gtr5.com/

Lastly, what are your thoughts on the biggest Holocaust in our time, the Bolshevik Genocide, or as commonly know as the Bolshevik 'Revolution'?
http://www.sovietstory.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3uFUxMwA1w...feature=related
Are you aware that most historians believe between 40-60 million killed with 9,000,000 killed/starved in the Ukraine alone? BTw, what was Trotsky's REAL name and where was he from? Were there any other of the Bolshevik leaders that used aliases?

Understand that I am asking you these questions Kaz because 911 didn't occur in a vacuum. There is a long history of deception, assinations and genocide leading up to 911. And if we are going to discuss "globalism", shouldn't we be discussing history, attrocities and concerns from ALL people of the world instead of just one?

This post has been edited by Quest: Nov 27 2010, 07:40 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 27 2010, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Regarding what I've read lately in this thread, from my take on things ...

Imagine this -

There is a small group of people who run the dog-and-pony-show for profit and power and are for all intents and purposes invisible.

They follow a different creed than those of us who possess a conventional moral compass ... they do not think of themselves as evil or immoral, those words have little meaning in this circle. They think of themselves as special, as a ruling class, as imbued with the authority to "manage" the planet and us in it. To them, there is such a thing as a "noble lie", to them order later justifies chaos now.

They have been working patiently but doggedly for over a century in America to get control of:

Money creation

Government

Media

The content of education

They formed large endowed foundations to put a charitable face on the corporations they control and to protect assets. They had laws enacted, also patiently and doggedly for over a century to transfer powers from the people and the states to the federal government (Uniform Laws or Unifority Code), which they came to control. They invented the CIA to be the attack dog for their corporate interests overseas. They created fractional reserve banking, created the FED, created the IRS and started robbing us blind and plunging the nation into debt to pay for wars they envisioned and started. They took the wealth from the people gradually through booms and busts.

They also created the state of Israel. Maybe partially for "spiritual" reasons, as the Near East was not just the home of the Israelites but also that of the barbarian Vikings, Franks and Huns who were their ancestors, but probably not to create a "homeland for the Jews". That was an excuse. More important was to insert a wedge they controlled into the heart of the resource rich middle east. I am fairly certain this is the case, for despite the fact that one french Rothschild, Edmund, was an early Zionism supporter, the Rothschild banking houses as a whole didn't come on board until after oil was discovered in Persia prior to WWI.

So given all that, I don't care what event you are talking about ... WWI, WWII, Bretton Woods and the creation of the UN and Israel after it, the Kennedy assassination, or 9/11. These things are all planned and they ™ use whatever resources necessary to pull them off neatly. Government agencies in the US, Britain, Israel, CIA, MI6, Mossad, the media across the board, the foundations, law enforcement, you name it. They control all of these entities from the top (that's what they've been setting up for the last 100 years) and the people below are just following directives on a need-to-know basis.

2 cents

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 27 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Quest,

There is a long history of mass manipulation to manage the public. 911 may be one of the events which played into this general theme. We certainly saw how regardless of whodunnit, 911 was used to start a few wars and clamp down on our rights. That however may not be related to who did it as much as who took advantage of it. It may be the same "interests" and likely is.

However, 911 is a mystery with many layers which need to be peeled back to see who was behind it and what was their motive(s). The presumption is that 911 was part of a multi year strategy and was just one of many events carried out by the same group. This may or may not be true and we cant know that until we peel back all the layers. It's tempting to speculate, but we need real evidence to connect the dots and those who work in secret have been pretty successful in covering their tracks.

Of course, if this sort of operation is what we are up against, convincing the public, after all their brain washing will take more than suggesting such a massive conspiracy as acceptance would undermine the legitimacy of the government and all its policies for perhaps a half a century. That's a hard pill to swallow. How can the public be prepared for that sort of "trauma" which frankly is worse than the BS of Al Qaeda attacking us?

I would assert that simply presenting the facts will not be enough.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 27 2010, 08:05 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 27 2010, 10:11 PM) *

Imagine this -

There is a small group of people who run the dog-and-pony-show for profit and power and are for all intents and purposes invisible.

They follow a different creed than those of us who possess a conventional moral compass ... they do not think of themselves as evil or immoral, those words have little meaning in this circle. They think of themselves as special, as a ruling class, as imbued with the authority to "manage" the planet and us in it. To them, there is such a thing as a "noble lie", to them order later justifies chaos now.

They have been working patiently but doggedly for over a century in America to get control of:

Money creation

Government

Media

The content of education

They formed large endowed foundations to put a charitable face on the corporations they control and to protect assets. They had laws enacted, also patiently and doggedly for over a century to transfer powers from the people and the states to the federal government (Uniform Laws or Unifority Code), which they came to control. They invented the CIA to be the attack dog for their corporate interests overseas. They created fractional reserve banking, created the FED, created the IRS and started robbing us blind and plunging the nation into debt to pay for wars they envisioned and started. They took the wealth from the people gradually through booms and busts.

They also created the state of Israel. Maybe partially for "spiritual" reasons, as the Near East was not just the home of the Israelites but also that of the barbarian Vikings, Franks and Huns who were their ancestors, but probably not to create a "homeland for the Jews". That was an excuse. More important was to insert a wedge they controlled into the heart of the resource rich middle east. I am fairly certain this is the case, for despite the fact that one french Rothschild, Edmund, was an early Zionism supporter, the Rothschild banking houses as a whole didn't come on board until after oil was discovered in Persia prior to WWI.

So given all that, I don't care what event you are talking about ... WWI, WWII, Bretton Woods and the creation of the UN and Israel after it, the Kennedy assassination, or 9/11. These things are all planned and they ™ use whatever resources necessary to pull them off neatly. Government agencies in the US, Britain, Israel, CIA, MI6, Mossad, the media across the board, the foundations, law enforcement, you name it. They control all of these entities from the top (that's what they've been setting up for the last 100 years) and the people below are just following directives on a need-to-know basis.

2 cents

Sanders, all this sounds about right but don't tell Zionists they aren't the ones running the show. They'll tell you otherwise. Someone obviously forgot to clue them in. Either that, or they ARE actually running the show. My impression is that different people are allowed to take hold of the NWO reigns so-to-speak so long as they protect each other at the top and concessions are made along the way to the various groups in power, such as the creation of Israel. Additionally, I think the NWO is a Western phenomenon, consisting of only a few groups and even though they may help other countries with "problems" they go along to get along while holding each other in suspision (see Jonathan Pollard). I also think it's important to note that the Rothschild's or other bankers for that matter, have no army. An army with it's own weapons and intelligence (The USA for instance) need not answer to a banker who has no weapons. My impression is that that it's the obvious, Zionists and Christian Zionists are running the show and it's so obvious that we can't see it. Is it possible that the bankers are simply seen by the elite as "neutral" and don't really run anything at all? That being said, there is the (in)famous photo of a Rockefeller and Rothschild looking over the creation of a model of the soon to be built Israeli parliment building replete with Masonic symbolisim. Not for nothing, but how can we dismiss this element?

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/roth...eli_supreme.htm

This post has been edited by Quest: Nov 27 2010, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 27 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 5,218

Quest, Sanders, and SanerO,

Excellent info. That's how we feel; 9/11 did not occur in a vacuum, and by looking at details of various similar crimes in history we can gain important insights into the crimes of 9/11 and put them into some kind of a context.

Regarding waking up the public, I have this belief: we expose the BIGGEST LIES we can. Then, lies that had previously seemed big will suddenly not seem so big to the public. For example, exposing something like a United Nations fraud would, by comparison, make the controlled demolition of Building 7 on 9/11 seem small. To say it the other way, suppose we only aimed to expose Building 7. Then, to people, that would seem like a REALLY BIG deal. See? Just my thoughts about that.

BTW, we're putting up a simple list of historical events to be sort of a focuser for our discussions. It's at this link:
http://911newscentral.com/historically-sig...nt-events-hses/

Help is requested to add more historical events to it. For example, more genocides, more false flags, etc. The goal wouldn't be to make an exhaustive list. The goal is to get enough details to help us see 9/11, not in a vacuum as Quest was saying, but in its context.

This post has been edited by CuriousGeorge2: Nov 27 2010, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Nov 27 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 25 2010, 08:11 PM) *

Imagine this -

Money creation

Government

Media

The content of education

2 cents

Sanders, you appear to have the big picture in focus. It's good to know. BTW, I agree with you concerning the need for more expertise in the area of structural engineering, and, whatever is discovered through science should prevail.
I don't pretend to know what happened. It seems that the odds of 3 steel framed buildings collapsing symmetrically like that, when they've never done so before, would be staggering. But yet, if those towers were brought down by C.D, that's a big operation. Too big for humans to keep secret, one would think. I mean, the reason we know about the torture that took place in Iraq, etc. is because people always eventually talk. Humans are terrible at keeping secrets. Yet, most building collapses I have seen are asymmetrical. But someone needs to do real research on this stuff. And we must face whatever facts are revealed, and admit any of our mistakes and correct them immediately. Personally, I think we have more to fear from the bankers, who sit at the top, and have just transferred about 10 trillion dollars from the middle class and poor to the rich, when you count the money loaned out by the FED. during the "bailout." I can't believe people can even speak of a "free market" with a straight face, when we have a private central bank setting interest rates. They blow the bubble up, and they make money, then they pop it and contract the money supply and make even more $ with the bust. Then they start over again. It's been going on for a long time, and is not a "natural cycle" but a manipulation--economic warfare. And until we make them remember that there's a lot more of us than them, they will continue to dominate, enslave, and rob us of everything. They've already devalued the American dollar by about 95% since their inception in 1913. Thomas Jefferson had it right when he said he thought giving the power of money creation to private banks was more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies!

+Quote Post
gepay
post Nov 27 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 2,270

QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 25 2010, 08:11 PM) *

Imagine this -

Money creation

Government

Media

The content of education

2 cents

+Quote Post
gepay
post Nov 27 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,270

I agreed with most of post but I can't help but wonder what are your sources for the Huns, the Franks, the Vikings coming from the Middle East. Certainly nothing in recorded history suggests that. The Vikings mythology of the Frost giants defeating their Gods suggests memories of the Ice Age It would appear they went back north when the Ice Age ended. I haven't looked into it but I thought the Huns came out of Asia Minor. The Franks had been living in France for a long time before Julius Caesar conquered them. They fought amongst each other like Celts are wont to do. WEre they Celts? Most of the French living in Normandy or Breton are. One thing I read said Celts were originally from Central Europe. Nobody really kows where we all came from. Some say we all came from Africa with most traveling through the Middle East - others on boats . Others think there 3 main separate groups that evolved into humans.
It is hard to talk about Israeli involvement in 911 ie the Holocaust gives the Israelis this kind of moral righteousness that they are definitely abusing. Jimmy Carter compares the treatment of the Palestinians with apartheid in South Africa and is labeled an anti-Semite. The Jewish guy working for the UN compares the treatment of the Palestinians in GAza to the Warsaw ghetto and I agree with him. While it is true the Germans killed many more non-Jewish Eurpeans than Jews (10million Poles for instance) a greater percentage of Jews were killed whether it was 2,4, or 6 million. Thee were mainly ordinary Jews. How many of the banking Rothchild family were killed in the camps?
There were the dancing Israelis celebrating the collapses of the WTC. Silverstein was friends of Ariel Sharon and Bibi Netanyahu . He did as part of a consortium buy the WTC just months before 911. He and his son and daughter were normally all in the WTC 1 on a weekday but on 911, none of them were. Silverstein even had an appointment with the Port Authority of New Yorkthat morning that he canceled. Of, course I doubt that even the inordinate Israeli influence and the Mossad couldn't pull off 911 by themselves. Elements in Saudi Arabia helped. Probably elements of British intelligence helped the Americans as well. There were an inordinate number of Jewish NeoCons in the Bush admistration that were happy that 911 came of as well as it did.
A later poster does mention that even though it is pretty clear 911 was an inside job, we will probably never get a majority of the American populace to agree with us. The real question is "What to do? What to do?"

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 28 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (CuriousGeorge2 @ Dec 1 2010, 06:46 PM) *
...9/11 did not occur in a vacuum, and by looking at details of various similar crimes in history we can gain important insights into the crimes of 9/11 and put them into some kind of a context.

My thoughts exactly. And I appreciate the other comments. I need to clarify something though ... I posted:

They also created the state of Israel. Maybe partially for "spiritual" reasons, as the Near East was not just the home of the Israelites but also that of the barbarian Vikings, Franks and Huns who were their ancestors, but probably not to create a "homeland for the Jews". That was an excuse. More important was to insert a wedge they controlled into the heart of the resource rich middle east...

My hobby is the elite, and how they got here. If you want to know where my head's at anyone can check out my site. The pertinent stuff is in the 'articles'.

When I said "Vikings, Franks and Huns ", I'm talking about the tribes which displaced the Romans in Europe. When I say Vikings, I mean Aesir, Vanir, Erul, Ostrogoth, Goth, Visogoth, Saxon etc. When I say "Huns" I mean the Hunnic federation, the nomadic Turkic tribes that included the Avars, Khazars, White Huns Black Huns Bulgars Magyars, Kabars etc. The Ashkenazi Jews of Europe came from (some of) these Hunnic groups (i.e. tribes from Khazaria which followed Judaism) , and they are (for the most part) Japhetic, not Semitic. All of these "barbarians" share roots in Canaan and Mesopotamia, and possibly in Egypt - and are ancestral cousins of the Israelites ... but not descended from them, excepting the likelihood that Israelite refugees intermixed with the Asian tribes in Scythia (later to become Khazaria) following Babylonian/Assyrian/Roman invasions. I guess what I'm getting at is, our elite - both the monarchs of Europe and the bankers of Germany both descend from tribes which converged on Europe at roughly the same time, intermarried and took over ... and they did take it over - the aristocracy of medieval Europe descend exclusively from the ruling clans of these peoples. The Jewish banking families are harder to trace, but there are surprising connections between the Cohen family (variation of Kagan/Khan or vice versa) and several VERY elite ruling Christian families (Vere, Stuart, Hohen), to cite an example.

Khazar blood from Asia flowed into Europe mainly through Hungary, and interestingly a king of Hungary while this was happening, a member of the Arpad clan (descended from Attila the Hun), was Solomon (by no means a common name at the time among Christians) while in Scotland the son of Margaret, who was born in Hungary and grew up with the Arpads, was king David - also an unheard of name in Christian Europe (much less pagan-ish Scotland) at the time. So something is going on here ... irrespective of troubles between Christians and Jews through the centuries, you can't look at the descendants of the Asian Kagans as one group which was Jewish, and the Viking and Frank leaders as another group which was Christian - I mean, you can, but it leads to no insight. They mixed to produce the aristocracy there beginning about the 10th century - and it's a secret. None of those marriages are recorded as inter-religious, but you can see the intermixing in the family crests and other clues. Then if you go back further you have the whole controversy surrounding Rabbi Makhir, Exhilarch of Babylon and his being the father of William of Gellone (whose blood flowed into all the noble families of the Frankish kingdom thereafter). Maybe I'm taking it too far, but I wanted to try and get the point across.

OK, I'll stop being cryptic and address something Quest posted ...

Sanders, all this sounds about right but don't tell Zionists they aren't the ones running the show. They'll tell you otherwise. Someone obviously forgot to clue them in. Either that, or they ARE actually running the show. My impression is that different people are allowed to take hold of the NWO reigns so-to-speak so long as they protect each other at the top and concessions are made along the way to the various groups in power, such as the creation of Israel. Additionally, I think the NWO is a Western phenomenon, consisting of only a few groups and even though they may help other countries with "problems" they go along to get along while holding each other in suspision (see Jonathan Pollard). I also think it's important to note that the Rothschild's or other bankers for that matter, have no army.

First, sure they have an army. They have OUR army, they have Britain's army, they have Israel's army. And they don't even have to pay for them. They can do their song and dance and have any of those armies do about anything they want for them. They also control the pursestrings of the governments, so that's even more control. As for Zionists "knowing", it all depends on how high up you go. I think you can compare the situation now with the situation during WWII. Certainly many high ranking Jews and Jewish bankers understood what was happening - and maybe supported and helped finance Hitler because they supported a Jewish homeland - and that view explains perfectly why the term 'Holocaust' came to describe it, not sure if you know, but Holocaust means "Sacrifice by fire", "burnt offering" (not kidding). But I really do think the whole Zionist movement was like any movement ... they, and by "they" I mean both "Jewish" and "Christian" power brokers see an opportunity and exploit it. Just like they took the teachings of Karl Marx and got behind it to throw out the Czar and create a Totalitarian state. The identity of two leading Christian Zionists in the late 19th century, Henry Drummond and Charles Taze Russell (both very elite families), is a giveaway. It's very grey and the reality gradually comes to mirror the fraud ... so you can't even say it's like this or like that. But it's definitely not black and white, and to blame it all on the Zionists sort of misses the mark IMO. Classic "Zionists", those who are in it simply to expand Israeli property and homogeneity and kill off the Arabs, are being used on a fundamental level. There's a larger agenda here.

3 cents

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Nov 28 2010, 02:46 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 710

here is something to consider....have you reflected upon how there can be no other holocausts? that the only "holocaust" worthy of recollection is what happened in germany and eastern europe during the 1930's-1940's.

and that even in that "holocaust" the only victims worthy of recollection are the jews. not any of the other victims.

the "holocaust" that is rigorously ignored is what was instigated in north america in the 17th century, reached its climax in the 19th century, and continues into this century. why is this much more destructive "holocaust" ignored? is it because it puts the anti-jew activities of several decades of the 20th century into a less cataclysmic light?

and since the last global war, what religious group has assumed the positons of propaganda power so as to effect the erasure of the north american holocaust[one that i think to have been the longest running one still extant].

+Quote Post
kaz
post Nov 28 2010, 02:51 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Quest @ Nov 27 2010, 05:32 PM) *
Kaz, regarding the JFK assasination, does the name Meyer Lanksy mean anything to you? Also, are you aware that it was Prescott Bush and his business cronies that were behind the push to get Hitler in power? Does this concern you?
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bus...ized-biography/

What are your thoughts on the USS Liberty massacre and the use of unmarked Israeli fighter planes to accomplish the mission?
http://www.gtr5.com/

Lastly, what are your thoughts on the biggest Holocaust in our time, the Bolshevik Genocide, or as commonly know as the Bolshevik 'Revolution'?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3uFUxMwA1w...feature=related
Are you aware that most historians believe between 40-60 million killed with 9,000,000 killed/starved in the Ukraine alone? BTw, what was Trotsky's REAL name and where was he from? Were there any other of the Bolshevik leaders that used aliases?

Understand that I am asking you these questions Kaz because 911 didn't occur in a vacuum. There is a long history of deception, assinations and genocide leading up to 911. And if we are going to discuss "globalism", shouldn't we be discussing history, attrocities and concerns from ALL people of the world instead of just one?

The USS Liberty was a another WAR crime by Israel that has gone unpunished.
Lansky was the finance guy of lucky Luciano so he worked with many Italians and during the war showed he was anti-nazi. He helped secured the deal between the US government (through the ONI forerunner of the CIA) and Luciano to get the docks working for the war effort. Luciano's men and the ONI went into towns in Italy as the Allies freed up Italy. They then installed the local mafia guy into a mayoral type position. This ensured the growth of the Mafia in Italy and America. Someone with a Jewish name who worked with Italians who wanted the American Dream...makes lots of tax free money
Prescott Bush was charged for helping the Nazi's in gaining finance during War time was he involved with Lansky?
Trotsky was initially with Lenin and Stalin but opposed their use of violence to assert their authority. He was a part of the revolution from the 19th century and even when exiled for his stand against Stalinism he was assassinated in Mexico. I'd say he had little to do with the millions that Lenin and Stalin killed/tortured/starved etc.
Your argument seems to be lets find a jewish name and ignore all the anglo saxons/italians/russians involved in atrocities and blame it all on the JEWS as they have total mind control of everyone with a Jewish name and render all other races stupid as they blindly follow zionists interests. Keep the theory simple then the facts won't get in the way of your theory. Yes the Zionists,Mossad etc have a big influence post WWll and usually in the US and its Allies. I don't think Arab countries,the Chinese, Japanese and Indians (nearly half the worlds population) are influenced by the Jews.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 28 2010, 06:54 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Split from *new* 911blogger.org Welcomes Cit, Pilots

(Sorry for encoraging that, CuriousG2.)

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 28 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (gepay @ Dec 1 2010, 10:13 PM) *
I agreed with most of post but I can't help but wonder what are your sources for the Huns, the Franks, the Vikings coming from the Middle East. Certainly nothing in recorded history suggests that. The Vikings mythology of the Frost giants defeating their Gods suggests memories of the Ice Age It would appear they went back north when the Ice Age ended. I haven't looked into it but I thought the Huns came out of Asia Minor. The Franks had been living in France for a long time before Julius Caesar conquered them. They fought amongst each other like Celts are wont to do. WEre they Celts? Most of the French living in Normandy or Breton are. One thing I read said Celts were originally from Central Europe. Nobody really kows where we all came from. Some say we all came from Africa with most traveling through the Middle East - others on boats . Others think there 3 main separate groups that evolved into humans.
It is hard to talk about Israeli involvement in 911 ie the Holocaust gives the Israelis this kind of moral righteousness that they are definitely abusing. Jimmy Carter compares the treatment of the Palestinians with apartheid in South Africa and is labeled an anti-Semite. The Jewish guy working for the UN compares the treatment of the Palestinians in GAza to the Warsaw ghetto and I agree with him. While it is true the Germans killed many more non-Jewish Eurpeans than Jews (10million Poles for instance) a greater percentage of Jews were killed whether it was 2,4, or 6 million. Thee were mainly ordinary Jews. How many of the banking Rothchild family were killed in the camps?
There were the dancing Israelis celebrating the collapses of the WTC. Silverstein was friends of Ariel Sharon and Bibi Netanyahu . He did as part of a consortium buy the WTC just months before 911. He and his son and daughter were normally all in the WTC 1 on a weekday but on 911, none of them were. Silverstein even had an appointment with the Port Authority of New Yorkthat morning that he canceled. Of, course I doubt that even the inordinate Israeli influence and the Mossad couldn't pull off 911 by themselves. Elements in Saudi Arabia helped. Probably elements of British intelligence helped the Americans as well. There were an inordinate number of Jewish NeoCons in the Bush admistration that were happy that 911 came of as well as it did.
A later poster does mention that even though it is pretty clear 911 was an inside job, we will probably never get a majority of the American populace to agree with us. The real question is "What to do? What to do?"

It would be difficult to provide sources with out doing some digging, but the proto-Franks and proto-Vikings moved up into Germania from Scythia in the early centuries of the 1st millenium, while at this same time the Hunnic tribes were moving west into Central Asia from Mongolia. Many of those proto-Vikings may have originally come from the north, but their leaders at least were descended from Trojan kings and the Aesir and Vanir were Trojan tribes which fled from the Troad to the Caucasus and the Crimea after the fall of Troy as best as I can figure. The Franks weren't Celts, they migrated up into Germania from Scythia just like the other Germanic tribes.

The Huns and Magyars settled Hungary, led by the Arpad clan. Hungarian is called "Ugric", and pockets of 'Uyghurs' dot the path from Mongolia to Central Asia. Ugric and Uyghur look alot like Ugarit to me. Just below Ugarit is the island of Arwad, sometimes spelled Arpad - the same name of the Magyar leaders. Hungarian myth has its founding tribes descended from Hunor and Magor, sons of Nimrod (Menrot), while Magor has been linked to Magog and the Magyars to the Mittani. Things like that lead me to conclude that the Turkic tribes that came to be called "Huns" originated in the Fertile Crescent. Different clues, myths, historical accounts etc. lead me to conclude that the Trojans or at least their leaders, migrated into Troad from Crete and other islands in the Aegean but came originally from the Levant and Egypt - the Greek myths (of Danaus and Cadmus) say the same thing.

Maybe its all academic, but you have to wonder, why do the elite put so many pyramids on their money and corporate logos (and new Israeli Supreme Court Building)? Seems really strange to me if Zionists are in charge and if the biblical story of the Exodus holds any water at all.

And as for "what to do?" - that's a great question. What to do???

I don't know, but being under the thumb of the elite has been the plight of the world's people pretty generally for thousands of years. The relative freedom and independence Americans enjoyed for the last couple of hundred is not the norm. Jefferson was right, the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 28 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #15

Kaz wrote

The USS Liberty was a another WAR crime by Israel that has gone unpunished.

The war crime was a joint false-flag operation with Israel and the US using unmarked Israeli fighter planes, correct?

Lansky was the finance guy of lucky Luciano so he worked with many Italians and during the war showed he was anti-nazi. He helped secured the deal between the US government (through the ONI forerunner of the CIA) and Luciano to get the docks working for the war effort. Luciano's men and the ONI went into towns in Italy as the Allies freed up Italy. They then installed the local mafia guy into a mayoral type position. This ensured the growth of the Mafia in Italy and America. Someone with a Jewish name who worked with Italians who wanted the American Dream...makes lots of tax free money

I cannot say I disagree with you on this but my understanding is that before Meyer's "career" was over US law enforcement considered him the BIGGEST leader of organzed crime. Do you dispute this? My greater point here is that the days of Luciano are gone as is the Tony Saprano Hollywood version of the Mafia. I think here most would agree that the most powerful mafia in the US is the Russian mafia and even that is a misnomer.
The RED Mafiya
by Robert I. Friedman
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Mafiya-Robert-I-...n/dp/0425186873

Prescott Bush was charged for helping the Nazi's in gaining finance during War time was he involved with Lansky?

I am making no such connection between Prescott Bush and Lansky. I was specifically asking if you were aware of Prescott Bush and his business cronies were involved with Hitler's rise to power. Do you acknowledge this?

Trotsky was initially with Lenin and Stalin but opposed their use of violence to assert their authority. He was a part of the revolution from the 19th century and even when exiled for his stand against Stalinism he was assassinated in Mexico. I'd say he had little to do with the millions that Lenin and Stalin killed/tortured/starved etc.

So, your claim is that the Bolshevik Revelution was organic and was not inspired, finaced and lead by any outside influence, corrrect?

Your argument seems to be lets find a jewish name and ignore all the anglo saxons/italians/russians involved in atrocities and blame it all on the JEWS as they have total mind control of everyone with a Jewish name and render all other races stupid as they blindly follow zionists interests.

My arguement isn't an arguement, at all, it's an observation that MANY have made. That FACT that MOST of the Bolshivik leaders were Jewish, were helped financially by the US and Trotsky himself was from the US. Are you aware of this? All, Trotsky, Stalin and others changed their names. Why?
Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bo...tion/index.html

You are also aware that the Bolshevik Genocide resulted in the killing and starving of 40-60 million people including Russians, Ukranians, Latvians and Lithuanians, correct? I am NOT simply focusing on Jewsih names but rather I am trying to flesh out the picture, something our media refuses to do. Why is that I wonder?

Question, can you think of any reason that the genocide of 40-60 million people, the biggest Holocaust ever, the Bolshevik Genocide, is virtually NEVER discussed in any detail in the US media?

Lastly, Kaz, I am not "picking on jews". I have a jewish friend and black friends (all are aware of 911, btw). I am also part American Indian as well. You made a remark in another post regarding Holocaust "revisionism" and I merely wanted to see if the gate swung both ways with you. My point is that like 911, the REAL story of the Bolshevik genocide is just starting to come to light and it has been purposely misnamed, ignored and whitewashed.
The Soviet Story

This post has been edited by Quest: Nov 28 2010, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post
kaz
post Nov 28 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Quest @ Nov 28 2010, 03:40 PM) *
Kaz wrote

The war crime was a joint false-flag operation with Israel and the US using unmarked Israeli fighter planes, correct?

I cannot say I disagree with you on this but my understanding is that before Meyer's "career" was over US law enforcement considered him the BIGGEST leader of organzed crime. Do you dispute this? My greater point here is that the days of Luciano are gone as is the Tony Saprano Hollywood version of the Mafia. I think here most would agree that the most powerful mafia in the US is the Russian mafia and even that is a misnomer.
The RED Mafiya
by Robert I. Friedman
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Mafiya-Robert-I-...n/dp/0425186873

I am making no such connection between Prescott Bush and Lansky. I was specifically asking if you were aware of Prescott Bush and his business cronies were involved with Hitler's rise to power. Do you acknowledge this?

So, your claim is that the Bolshevik Revelution was organic and was not inspired, finaced and lead by any outside influence, corrrect?

My arguement isn't an arguement, at all, it's an observation that MANY have made. That FACT that MOST of the Bolshivik leaders were Jewish, were helped financially by the US and Trotsky himself was from the US. Are you aware of this? All, Trotsky, Stalin and others changed their names. Why?
Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bo...tion/index.html

You are also aware that the Bolshevik Genocide resulted in the killing and starving of 40-60 million people including Russians, Ukranians, Latvians and Lithuanians, correct? I am NOT simply focusing on Jewsih names but rather I am trying to flesh out the picture, something our media refuses to do. Why is that I wonder?

Question, can you think of any reason that the genocide of 40-60 million people, the biggest Holocaust ever, the Bolshevik Genocide, is virtually NEVER discussed in any detail in the US media?

Lastly, Kaz, I am not "picking on jews". I have a jewish friend and black friends (all are aware of 911, btw). I am also part American Indian as well. You made a remark in another post regarding Holocaust "revisionism" and I merely wanted to see if the gate swung both ways with you. My point is that like 911, the REAL story of the Bolshevik genocide is just starting to come to light and it has been purposely misnamed, ignored and whitewashed.
The Soviet Story

I have a friend with similar views to you and like you he came from an Education system during the cold war period where the only history learnt was about their own countries and some of their allies. Fortunately we were taught about many countries histories but even then the Stalin years were kept secret for a long time after he died. But many of the discoveries about the US/Israel/Soviets etc history is old news to me. People like Trotsky came from a secular family so didn't follow jewish religion, if you read books from the 19/20 century you will see especially in Russia that the Jews were treated like the US treated its blacks. Many people have changed their surnames to get away from their heritage and to try and stop being treated as a stereotype. Revolutions are made of all types of people such as the ideologues(true believers, Trotsky), the dictators(Lenin,Stalin) and mixtures in between and many Jewish people would have joined in the hope of getting a better deal out of society.
Few revolutions are non violent and if you look at the start of any type of new politics being imposed on the populace there is quite a bit of indoctrination/coercion and violence. The revolutions that seem to succeed are the ones that afford some respect and freedom for the masses.
I believe three US millionaires helped finance the Russian Revolution but I still don't exactly know what motivated them to do so. Henry Ford,Walt Disney, Prince Edward were Nazi Sympathisers and Prescott Bush was part of a financial group which helped finance to flow to Hitler as were many others. There were Nazi parties and Communist Parties formed around the world as the masses saw this as a way out from years of slavery,low paid,sickly work or being repressed by dictators,Kings etc.
So early 20th Century world had a choice of Democracy,Communism and eventually Nazi/Fascism or more of the same. And we know it took two world wars and the collapse of empires but instead of a brave new world we got the cold war and the build up of the Industrial military complex ruling the west to this day. I don't believe they are for any religion they are more like the dictators,right wing fascists who like to keep the profits rolling in to the upper class,keep socialism and unionism suppressed to maintain the profits,are anti decentralisation,anti union,anti environmental laws, anti any government/taxes but many times they screw up and things like the depression/the Global Fraud Crisis means that socialist schemes get to be implemented as they know if the totally cut off the masses then the revolution of free will will happen

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 29 2010, 10:55 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (kaz @ Nov 29 2010, 04:04 AM) *
I have a friend with similar views to you and like you he came from an Education system during the cold war period where the only history learnt was about their own countries and some of their allies. Fortunately we were taught about many countries histories but even then the Stalin years were kept secret for a long time after he died. But many of the discoveries about the US/Israel/Soviets etc history is old news to me. People like Trotsky came from a secular family so didn't follow jewish religion, if you read books from the 19/20 century you will see especially in Russia that the Jews were treated like the US treated its blacks. Many people have changed their surnames to get away from their heritage and to try and stop being treated as a stereotype. Revolutions are made of all types of people such as the ideologues(true believers, Trotsky), the dictators(Lenin,Stalin) and mixtures in between and many Jewish people would have joined in the hope of getting a better deal out of society.
Few revolutions are non violent and if you look at the start of any type of new politics being imposed on the populace there is quite a bit of indoctrination/coercion and violence. The revolutions that seem to succeed are the ones that afford some respect and freedom for the masses.
I believe three US millionaires helped finance the Russian Revolution but I still don't exactly know what motivated them to do so. Henry Ford,Walt Disney, Prince Edward were Nazi Sympathisers and Prescott Bush was part of a financial group which helped finance to flow to Hitler as were many others. There were Nazi parties and Communist Parties formed around the world as the masses saw this as a way out from years of slavery,low paid,sickly work or being repressed by dictators,Kings etc.
So early 20th Century world had a choice of Democracy,Communism and eventually Nazi/Fascism or more of the same. And we know it took two world wars and the collapse of empires but instead of a brave new world we got the cold war and the build up of the Industrial military complex ruling the west to this day. I don't believe they are for any religion they are more like the dictators,right wing fascists who like to keep the profits rolling in to the upper class,keep socialism and unionism suppressed to maintain the profits,are anti decentralisation,anti union,anti environmental laws, anti any government/taxes but many times they screw up and things like the depression/the Global Fraud Crisis means that socialist schemes get to be implemented as they know if the totally cut off the masses then the revolution of free will will happen

Kaz, I appreciate your time and patience. I can also see that you are trying to be fair in your replies. But what I am curious of is if your own ethnicity (am I correct to assume you are Jewsish?) may be influencing, at least somewhat, your opinion. First of all, the Bolshevik Genocide was NOT organic, not in the least. Certainly not in the sense that the Bolshevik leaders represented the average Russian and that they finaced and organized themselves. No. Some were not even FROM the Soviet Union. There was funding and organization provided from the USA. Also, I seriously doubt that if the common Russians partaking in the Genocide, er, I mean, Revolution, could forsee what they would be left with - scraps and their country left in shambles run by the NKVD secret police - they would have not taken part in the first place. They were left with nothing but empty promises of freedom with their history and many of their family, freinds and neighbors, as well as their pride, gone.

I don't doubt for a minute that Jews were either descriminated against or treated with some type of animoisty in the Soviet Union, but that is the same in ANY country. Take Israel and it's treatment of non-Jews, as in the case of Arabs living in Israel who share not the same rights on many aspects of life wether they be marital, business or property ownership. Same for blacks in Israel where I read recently of (black) Etheopian Jews were given Depo-Provera to keep them from having children. Need we even discuss Israeli treatment of Palestinians?
Racist birth control? Claims Israel culling Ethiopian Jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljrngl5Iwc

Last but not least, what do you make of this woman's proclamation of "Europeans have not learned to be multicultural"and "Europe will not survive unless they go multicultural"? Maybe it's just me but she stikes me as an arrogant, condescending air-head lacking an understanding of her host country's history, not to mention the fact she sounds like a racist. What I am curious is what do you make of her claim and what do you look for in Israel regarding multiculturalism? Will Israel also become multi-cultural?
Jews play a "leading role" in promoting multiculturalism in Europe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJuaTIZdUKc

What I am getting at is, why were Jews overly-represented in the Bolshevik heirarchy in the killing of mostly Christian Russian, Lithuanian, Ukranian and Latvian civilians? I mean, 40-60 million human beings killed because of "discrimination" for crying-out-loud. Also, why do many Jews, like the woman in the above video, push for multi-culturalism everywhere, while ignoring racism in Israel?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Maybe both of us can learn something from this exchange.

This post has been edited by Quest: Nov 30 2010, 11:23 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 30 2010, 11:19 PM
Post #18

I finally fixed the links in the above post. Readers, please try the links again.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 30 2010, 11:42 PM
Post #19

Sanders wrote,
First, sure they have an army. They have OUR army, they have Britain's army, they have Israel's army. And they don't even have to pay for them. They can do their song and dance and have any of those armies do about anything they want for them. They also control the pursestrings of the governments, so that's even more control. As for Zionists "knowing", it all depends on how high up you go. I think you can compare the situation now with the situation during WWII. Certainly many high ranking Jews and Jewish bankers understood what was happening - and maybe supported and helped finance Hitler because they supported a Jewish homeland - and that view explains perfectly why the term 'Holocaust' came to describe it, not sure if you know, but Holocaust means "Sacrifice by fire", "burnt offering" (not kidding). But I really do think the whole Zionist movement was like any movement ... they, and by "they" I mean both "Jewish" and "Christian" power brokers see an opportunity and exploit it. Just like they took the teachings of Karl Marx and got behind it to throw out the Czar and create a Totalitarian state. The identity of two leading Christian Zionists in the late 19th century, Henry Drummond and Charles Taze Russell (both very elite families), is a giveaway. It's very grey and the reality gradually comes to mirror the fraud ... so you can't even say it's like this or like that. But it's definitely not black and white, and to blame it all on the Zionists sort of misses the mark IMO. Classic "Zionists", those who are in it simply to expand Israeli property and homogeneity and kill off the Arabs, are being used on a fundamental level. There's a larger agenda here.

We are actually starting to sound like we are on the same page Sanders, but you just don't know it yet.

I agree, that they have our army,but not that they control it but rather they agree to "go-along-to-get-along" as I stated earlier. In other words, the bankers more than likely, don't give a crap about genocide, so long as they profit and hold on to their wealth. I believe they just have no problem with war and death and it's always been that way. They also latch onto phoney or contrived issues as a way of proffiting and garnering yet more power. Wow. I just had an epiphany. Wasn't it a Rothschld that had a bird's eye view of the WTC towers going down on 911 while on their honeymoon??? This was mentioned in the Documentary, "Ring of Power".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjrhkKFuOT0

Also,
Before 9/11 guess what 2 countries DID NOT have a Rothschild owned and started Central Bank; Afghanistan and Iraq.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/listeners/Wha...entral.Bank.htm

Sanders, I have to disagree with you that Zionists are not in charge. They are and they have Rothschild's backing as he is also Zionist. Zionism's push for multi-culturalism is also rampant in the USA and Eurpe big-time which is something you may be missing since you no oonger live in the USA. We certainly do a large WASP contingent who have gladly latched onto the ZIonists coat-tails, so as you say, it's not strictly a Zionist thing. I agree on that. But what is starting to come into view is how the elite and powerful in general operate - it's all about fasion. Many elite see it as fashionable to control life and death and command huge armies. The Zionists are an EXTREME case of elitists and others around them either admire them, or fear them, or both. Rothschild IS Zionist, as are the Neocons, Bush, and manny others who are Chrstian. It's about wealth, fashion and power and the ability to decide life and death. The current groups in vogue are the Zionists and Christian ZIonists. That's what it is about for the most part.

This post has been edited by Quest: Dec 1 2010, 12:04 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 1 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Quest, I think you give the Rothschilds too much credit. And I wouldn't believe everything you hear from "Ring of Power" ... much of that flick is off the mark.

But you are correct, a lot of what this war on Islam is about is bashing them to smithereens and then rebuilding them to the western model. Islam has rules against usury, which prevents western bankers from getting a foothold there. Afghanistan and Iraq now have western style central banks. (Since 2004 I think.) I wouldn't say that the Rothschilds own them, I'm sure they don't ... they have some piece of them, as do other high ranking global corporate elite.

Couldn't rattle off their names, but many of them were probably on the steering committee of the last Bilderberg meeting, if you can dig up a list.
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 10:54 AM