IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
George Carlin...heart Failure?

beatles64
post Sep 11 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,660

Did Carlin have an autopsy?
I have been wondering this lately, and I have not been able to find anything verifying that one was held. I know Carlin has had his ashes spread (including a NH Lake! Imagine that) so an autopsy can not be done now....

Does anyone know if he did have one?

and

I hate to beg the question, but....

Could Carlin have been murdered? A 'heart failure' is vague, vague enough that I don't think it is crazy to ask if anyone knows of the medical proof, or if they have a more clear understanding of this situation.

Seems to me he would have had an autopsy. I don't believe there is evidence that he was murdered, after all, they say extraordinary claims require extraordinary amounts of evidence, but I am curious if there is more to show what was meant by a 'heart failure' (I assume heart attack, he had several before this)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 12 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (beatles64 @ Sep 11 2008, 08:14 AM) *
I have been wondering this lately, and I have not been able to find anything verifying that one was held. I know Carlin has had his ashes spread (including a NH Lake! Imagine that) so an autopsy can not be done now....

and

Could Carlin have been murdered? A 'heart failure' is vague, vague enough that I don't think it is crazy to ask if anyone knows of the medical proof, or if they have a more clear understanding of this situation.

Seems to me he would have had an autopsy. I don't believe there is evidence that he was murdered, after all, they say extraordinary claims require extraordinary amounts of evidence, but I am curious if there is more to show what was meant by a 'heart failure' (I assume heart attack, he had several before this)

A 100 year old man was finally asked what it was that kept him alive so long.
He said that he never swore.

I wonder if Deek will read this...
(warning: course language)

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 12 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Has anyone seen that video where Carlin was at a book signing and was approached by someone in the 911TM? George seemed nervous, but civil and somewhat interested to me. Off-topic, but it might be worth looking for.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Sep 12 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (beatles64 @ Sep 9 2008, 01:14 PM) *

and

In March of 2001 my closet friend, whom I've know since 5 th grade, passed away. His brother and I discovered him dead of an apparent heart attack in his apartment in Los Angeles. We called the police and they called the paramedics even though he was definitely dead (the body was cold as ice). My friend did have congestive heart disease and was on medication. In fact, 3 days prior he was released from the UCLA medical hospital where he went because he was having chest pain.

Anyway,to make a long story short, the doctor from UCLA declared him dead OVER THE PHONE. I didn't know that was legal. It was explained to me that because of my friends previous medical history it could be done over the phone (?). After he was declared dead, the police and the paramedics left. His brother called a mortuary to come pick up the body. Well, the mortuary was out of the area so his brother and I sat there with the "body" for 6 hours until they picked him up. My friend had wanted to be cremated so the mortuary took him straight to be cremated.

To this day I think the whole procedure was strange. In fact,I remember asking his brother if the police asked him for some identification,beacuase they never asked me for any. He said they did. It just seems all so strange in that he could of died from something else (ie. drug overdose,brain aneuryism,etc). Hell, his brother and I could have killed him.

Anway, Beatles64, I guess the point I'm making is this kind of "no autopsy" is probably more common than we think.

cheers.

rc

This post has been edited by richard cranium: Sep 12 2008, 04:10 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th April 2020 - 10:49 AM