IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mineta's Timeline In The Dot According To His Chief Of Staff, New blog entry

woody
post Jan 3 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #1

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

The voice in the wilderness - again. Do you think Mineta was able to perform this progam within five minutes? I don't.

* The South Tower is hit

- Mineta gets aware of the situation (terrorist attack)
- Mineta explains the sitution to the Belgian minister and excuses himself for ending the breakfast
- Mineta talks with Jim Goodwin, CEO of United Airlines
- Mineta, Flaherty, and Garvey discuss the situation
- Mineta calls the Delta Airlines CEO
- Garvey calls the Delta Airlines CEO
- The DoT employee Geenie Norris calls the White House to ask if Mineta should go over
- A "short while" passes
- The White House calls back and asks Mineta to come over
- Flaherty instructs the Secret Service to get Mineta to the White House
- Mineta grabs some papers and moves to the garage, accompanied by the Secret Service and Flaherty

* Mineta gets in the car

http://911woodybox.blogspot.de/2013/01/min...cording-to.html

The Mineta testimony is a stinking red herring.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jan 4 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

QUOTE (woody @ Jan 1 2013, 08:53 PM) *
The voice in the wilderness - again. Do you think Mineta was able to perform this progam within five minutes? I don't.

* The South Tower is hit

- Mineta explains the sitution to the Belgian minister and excuses himself for ending the breakfast
- The DoT employee Geenie Norris calls the White House to ask if Mineta should go over
- A "short while" passes
- Mineta grabs some papers and moves to the garage, accompanied by the Secret Service and Flaherty

* Mineta gets in the car

http://911woodybox.blogspot.de/2013/01/min...cording-to.html

The Mineta testimony is a stinking red herring.

tough call. w/o time stamps, i dunno. 5 minutes can be a long time..so many eternities strung together. i get the drift of your argument, just can't say.

+Quote Post
woody
post Jan 4 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Woody Box

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Jan 4 2013, 04:10 AM) *
tough call. w/o time stamps, i dunno. 5 minutes can be a long time..so many eternities strung together. i get the drift of your argument, just can't say.

Keep in mind the situation, the context. The situation was absolutely unclear. The most important thing to do was gathering information. So when Mineta called the airline CEOs, they had to compare their state of knowledge ("have you seen the second impact?"), exchange information (Mineta was told about a phone call from a flight attendant of a hijacked plane), and certainly they discussed if the hijacked planes were identical with the planes that hit the towers.

You can't do such a phone call within 30 seconds. If you reckon 1 minute for each of my points, you get 11 minutes. Which is the theoretical minimum in my eyes. 2 minutes per segment would be more realistic.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Jan 5 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

Can you elaborate on why all this activity must be accomplished in five minutes?

Isn't it more likely that the staff fielded the calls and simply kept Mineta abreast of the developments, even as he was traveling?

+Quote Post
woody
post Jan 7 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #5

Woody Box

QUOTE (kawika @ Jan 5 2013, 03:25 PM) *
Can you elaborate on why all this activity must be accomplished in five minutes?

Isn't it more likely that the staff fielded the calls and simply kept Mineta abreast of the developments, even as he was traveling?

I simply refer to Flaherty's timeline. This is one of the last sentences in the screenshot:

He (Flaherty) was continuing to update him (Mineta) as he (Mineta) was leaving the DoT building with security.

All activities I listed happened before this according to Flaherty.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Jan 7 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (woody @ Jan 5 2013, 02:18 PM) *
I simply refer to Flaherty's timeline. This is one of the last sentences in the screenshot:

He (Flaherty) was continuing to update him (Mineta) as he (Mineta) was leaving the DoT building with security.

All activities I listed happened before this according to Flaherty.

Now come on, you don't really think that Flaherty and Mineta are responsible for all this activity. Isn't it more likely that staff were making these calls and Mineta talks briefly with each? I don't see Mineta dialing up United or American or anyone else for that matter. He answers calls; he doesn't make them.

http://www.911myths.com/images/8/8a/Team8_...ohnFlaherty.pdf

Big problem: It says in Flaherty's statement (page 5) that Mineta ordered Belger to order the ground stop <from the PEOC. This happened at ~9:45, so that means he was talking to Belger before 9:45, further supporting Mineta and Belger's conversations about Rosslyn and Great Falls, just as Mineta said.

How could this be true if Mineta doesn't get to the PEOC until ~10 am?

Another problem: Flaherty did not keep a timeline and the timeline notes that were kept by Geenie Norris "were contradictory". ( page 5) Did I read this correctly?

This post has been edited by kawika: Jan 7 2013, 01:19 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 8 2013, 08:23 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (kawika @ Jan 7 2013, 12:19 PM) *
Big problem: It says in Flaherty's statement (page 5) that Mineta ordered Belger to order the ground stop <from the PEOC. This happened at ~9:45, so that means he was talking to Belger before 9:45, further supporting Mineta and Belger's conversations about Rosslyn and Great Falls, just as Mineta said.

Some related information regarding the ground stop.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11484

+Quote Post
woody
post Jan 13 2013, 06:34 AM
Post #8

Woody Box

QUOTE (kawika @ Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM) *
Now come on, you don't really think that Flaherty and Mineta are responsible for all this activity. Isn't it more likely that staff were making these calls and Mineta talks briefly with each? I don't see Mineta dialing up United or American or anyone else for that matter. He answers calls; he doesn't make them.

First, even IF the phone calls were done by Mineta's staff, not by himself, this would not change the timeline and the impossibility to perform these important calls within less than five minutes (keeping in mind the residual activities in my list).

Second, Mineta himself confirms that he personally spoke with the airline bosses - in his testimony to the Commission:

I received a telephone call from the CEO of United Airlines, Jack Goodman, telling me that one of United's flights was missing. I then called Don Carty, the CEO of American Airlines, and asked him to see if American Airlines could account for all of its aircraft. Mr. Flaherty reported to me that Jane Garvey had phoned to report that the CEO of Delta Airlines had called the FAA and said it could not yet account for all of its aircraft....
By this time, my office had contacted the White House. A brief moment later, the White House called my chief of staff and asked if I could come to the White House and operate from that location.

A you see, Mineta makes a difference between phone calls done by himself and other phone calls done by his staff. Which corresponds to Flaherty's statement.

QUOTE (kawika @ Jan 7 2013, 05:19 PM) *

How could this be true if Mineta doesn't get to the PEOC until ~10 am?

Not such a big problem if you know that according to FAA insiders, Mineta was NOT the one who ordered the general ground stop (it was Belger), but apparently boasted about his magnificent decisive behaviour:

The Mineta Myth
How Bob Woodward made the secretary of transportation a false hero.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_pol...ineta_myth.html

This lie was probably also the trigger for his claim that he was with Cheney in the PEOC before the Pentagon was hit. So as soon as he learned the Pentagon was hit, he made the historical decision to get "all bird down". WOW Mr. Mineta! This ensures you a prominent place in history - at least to the point when your lies will crumble down.

This discrepancy is also reflected in the Flaherty's file: "Later, they realized that the Command Center had mae the decision to stop travel. Flaherty agreed that many people/entities could have reached the decision on their own at approximately the same time." In the light of the slate article, this makes clear that Flaherty didn't want to piss on his boss's parade.

Another problem: Flaherty did not keep a timeline and the timeline notes that were kept by Geenie Norris "were contradictory". ( page 5) Did I read this correctly?

The activities in my list - the farewell with the Belgian minister, the phone calls with the airline bosses and the White House - are confirmed by Mineta himself and beyond any doubt. There's also no doubt that Mineta was walking around in the DoT and needed some time to grab his papers and go to the car.

Again - I still stand to my claim that it's impossible to perform these activities within five minutes:

- A "short while" passes

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 04:55 PM