IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Happy New Year Maybe

Lasthorseman
post Jan 1 2018, 08:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Is Benjamin fulford.net true about impending arrests of high level 911 perpetrators. Just concluded watching a 911 architects and engineers documentary about America's festering cancer
called 911, It is of course a fatal wound which will never be addressed given our current governmental situation. Yet I know the truth, you know the truth, millions worldwide know the truth.
Empires come and go like the Romans, The Mayans, the Babylonians. What lies behind ancient Indian Vedic texts and what did our inventor Nicola Tesla gain for reading them.
What do I know as an awake and aware individual in these times? We obviously do no have a legitimate government of by and for the people and it is up to us to restore
any sense of decency in the fall of this empire. Good Luck and stay safe. As much as I hope
Fulford might be true that would be like winning powerball so no, I still have to work tomorrow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2018 - 04:21 PM