IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
"the New J. Farmer Thread" - Email From Mark Gaffney, merged

Domenick DiMaggi...
post Jun 27 2011, 01:19 AM
Post #41

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 25 2011, 04:08 AM) *
By the way, Gaffney did read the above replies. Not surprisingly, he once again doesn't wish to face the facts.

Thanks for the confirming what I suspected. :-)

cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Jun 27 2011, 01:19 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jun 24 2011, 12:12 PM) *
Legend! handsdown.gif

salute.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 29 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Jun 27 2011, 01:19 AM) *
Thanks for the confirming what I suspected. :-)

cheers.gif

I can't blame him for not wanting to engage debate with a real expert, it's clear he hears only what he wants to hear. Unfortunately for Gaffney, even those he sources admit they do not have the expertise to evaluate the information.

"Some people have queried my credentials for investigating Flight Data Recorder (FDR commonly called "black box") data and any relevant affiliations I may have.

I do not have any specific credentials to investigate FDRs or aircraft accidents....

I am not affiliated with nor have I ever worked with or for neither the US National Transport Safety Board (NTSB) nor any other aircraft accident investigator.

I am neither a pilot nor an aircraft engineer and have never flown an aircraft. I am not affiliated with nor have I ever worked with or for any airline, any pilots’ organisation, any aircraft engineering organisation or any FDR manufacturer.

My investigation in to the events of September 11th 2001 is unofficial, independent and completely voluntary.

I was born in New Zealand and I have joint New Zealand and Irish citizenship. I lived in New Zealand up until June 2008 and since then have lived in Brisbane, Australia." - Warren Stutt

Is it any surprise that Legge/Stutt cannot get one pilot, aviation professional, FDR expert or Aircraft Accident Investigator to sign their name to their "paper"?

Meanwhile, our Core member list grows with just that.... decades upon decades of expertise in aviation...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core
(I also have many more to add, havent had a chance to update it in awhile)

Anyone who blindly supports Stutt's analysis should think twice about putting their name on such an endorsement before thoroughly reviewing, and most importantly understanding, the rebuttals to such garbage. Imagine Stutt being called to the stand as an Expert Witness and Stutt replying to Voir dire with the same statement he made above. He would be laughed out of the courtroom.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Jun 29 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 27 2011, 03:55 PM) *
Is it any surprise that Legge/Stutt cannot get one pilot, aviation professional, FDR expert or Aircraft Accident Investigator to sign their name to their "paper"?

no surprise to me.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th February 2020 - 02:50 AM