IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
** B A L A N C E **

Guinan
post Nov 11 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 72

Daniels' very sound and valuable advice, copied from the old LCF :

========Balance========

Discovering 9/11 Truth is a shocking experience for many.

These suggestions are to help new truthers get over and deal with the shock, and to help all of us better able to cope with life in general.

Coping with life is all about balance. If we can find the right balance, life will be a breeze for us.

Three Months
Psychologists are aware that it takes us three months to recover from a life-changing event. These life-changing events include marriage, divorce, birth of a new baby, death of a loved one, etc.

Discovering 9/11 Truth is possibly one of the most jarring of life-changing events because it undermines our reliance on trusted authorities – our governments, the media, experts quoted by the media. Virtually every support we have ever relied on gets pulled from under our feet.

This effect is well known to the perps.

To counteract it we need to first understand that the three month period is a definite part of our psychology. Be prepared to feel out of sorts for three months after the date of your discovery of 9/11 Truth. If you feel more depressed, more easily irritated, etc, remind yourself that things will be much improved once that time period has passed.

B Group Vitamins
The B group of vitamins are absolutely essential for proper emotional functioning. People go a little mad through lack of this nutrition. This is common knowledge amongst my friends who are nurses and doctors, yet little is spoken about it in the media.

Without sufficient B vitamins we become overly sensitive to slights and criticisms, retaliating inappropriately with anger and rage.

If you don’t eat red meat you will already know to take B group supplements. For the rest of us, we need to take our B group supplements daily as well.

Stress Relief
Stress is something that creeps up on us. It’s a stealthy assailant.

To combat stress, read for 30 minutes each day.

This is something that seasoned travelers do. They will have a novel or some other interesting reading material with them. And when they run out they will be off to a local bookshop to buy another.

It doesn’t matter what you read, so long as it is printed material rather than a computer screen. Reading on a computer screen does the opposite – it increases stress.

Reading for a minimum of 30 minutes each day is a sure way to reduce stress. It is so effective that it’s like taking a tranquilizer.

Laughter is Spiritual Relaxation
Look for humor in things. Learn to laugh at yourself.

Be drawn to comedy.

If you have not found anything to laugh at for a few days, go back to some skit on Google Video, or a dvd, that you found hilarious and watch that again. Chances are you will find it even funnier and enjoy a good laugh.

This story about Abdul-Bahá illustrates how necessary humor is in the most trying circumstances. Abdul-Bahá and the Bahá’i Holy family were confined to the penal colony of Acre, a disease infested place with very poor nutrition:

“When they were in prison, He said, and under the utmost deprivation and difficulties, each of them at the close of the day would relate the most ludicrous event which had happened. Sometimes it was a little difficult to find one but always they would laugh until the tears would roll down their cheeks. Happiness, He said, is never dependent upon material surroundings, otherwise how sad those years would have been.”
(Howard Colby Ives, Portals to Freedom, p. 119)
Abdul-Baha

Value Yourself

“I loved thy creation,
hence I created thee.”

No matter how desperate things are, always be confident that you are prized and cherished in ways that you cannot possibly imagine.

Learn to see the struggle, the pain, the ache of life as a bounty rather than as punishment or abandonment. Hurt is hurt, but knowing that the hurt is a blessing helps us to cope with it.

Think about those who have almost everything. Do they radiate with happiness from deep within? Usually not. Often we see them entering drug rehab.

The great people of history are often the ones that have suffered most.

As is said, “The north wind made the Vikings”.

Daniels had made it look a lot prettier than this, perhaps he can use his artistic talent on it when he has the time?? biggrin.gif

Guinan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Beached
post Nov 12 2006, 09:44 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 117

This is one of the most uplifting pieces I've read in a long time! Thank you to Daniels for writing this and to Guinan for bringing it over from LC. There are alot of people who are confronting 9/11 for the first time and will appreciate the support an article like this has to offer. Here's to Daniels... cheers.gif

+Quote Post
CubanJ
post Nov 12 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 231

Definitely some great advice, Daniels. cheers.gif

Glad to be back on the forums... finally.

CubanJ

+Quote Post
Cary
post Nov 12 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Good to see you here CubanJ.

+Quote Post
Method
post Nov 12 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #5

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

CubanJ = Method's woman. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Nov 12 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #6

Hi CubanJ,

W E L C O M E !!!

and to whoever pinned this: Thanks

I'm afraid this thread needs a bit of sorting out now though, and I don't have the authority...

Guinan

+Quote Post
guttersponge
post Mar 26 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 828

The importance of this immeasurable for people like myself that just found out. So many facts and questions. I am having a hard time stopping myself from wanting more information. More information is abundant once I knew what I was looking for. My problem is that the more I learn the worse I feel.
Balance. Thats the advice I needed.
You are a true friend
THANK YOU

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Mar 26 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 551

...Maybe i can add something to this:
We don't live in the past- the past no longer exists, except as a memory.
We don't live in the future- the future exists not yet, except as a dream.
We live in the present- and what is the present but a fleeting moment?

Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
That way, there will *be* a future...
thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Mar 26 2007, 10:00 PM

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Mar 26 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #9

GOOD ONE DA !!

I'll have to remember that one

Guinan

+Quote Post
CocaineImportAge...
post Aug 26 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #10

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,846

"BALANCE"... my favorite word... the key to a happy life!

...but thats just why the World does`nt work!.... to few people with too much power!

"LAUGHTER"... a great tool to use to try and address this unbalance!

...one of my pic`s!... might not make you laugh but hope it raised a smile!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 26 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Hi CubanJ HowDy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 01:00 PM