IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Destroying Crime Evidence At The Wtc

KP50
post Oct 6 2011, 05:14 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

I post this here because it isn't a theory I have seen before and it is interesting

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15949050/Collateral-Damage-911

The hypothesis of this report is: the attacks of September 11th were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas. The attacks of September 11th also served to derail multiple Federal investigations away from crimes associated with the 1991 covert operation. In doing so, the attacks were justified under the cardinal rule of intelligence: “protect your resources” and consistent with a modus operandi of sacrificing lives for a greater cause.

I am always suspicious of any article that claims to know the single reason why 9/11 took place. Most of us here realised a long time ago that 9/11 served multiple purposes.

However the explosions in the towers pre-collapse have never been satisfactorily explained as to the reason why they were required. There is a persuasive argument put forward that the explosions targetted the building admin systems in order to hamper any potential rescue attempts. That could certainly be the case.

The case put forward in the link above is that certain evidence was destroyed pre-collapse just to ensure there would be no chance of it turning up intact later on. It goes some way to explaining why WTC6 seemed to require such violent action.

Anyone else seen this theory and assessed it?

Cheers,
KP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Oct 6 2011, 06:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

It appears that a number of companies, government agencies and even individuals were moved to the complex in the years between 1993 and 2001 in order to assure their demise and the loss of important evidence and records.

When you look at the stories of the victims, so many of them were either just about to retire or had just started a new job, or had just been relocated. It's hard to prove but it does seem that people with foreknowledge of the attack were doing things to take advantage of the situation to get rid of some of their 'problems'.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Oct 6 2011, 09:25 AM

+Quote Post
KP50
post Oct 6 2011, 07:08 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Oct 6 2011, 10:34 PM) *
It appears that a number of companies, government agencies and even individuals were moved to the complex in the years between 1993 and 2001 in order to assure their demise and the loss of important evidence and records.

When you look at the stories of the victims, so many of them were either just about to retire or had just started a new job, or had just been relocated. It's hard to prove but it does seem that people with foreknowledge of the attack, we're doing things to take advantage of the situation to get rid of some of their 'problems'.

I suppose there may well have been a few murders that day as well - just to ensure that said victims really did disappear for ever.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 6 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Look at where the Pentagon was "hit".
Not only were the accountants wiped out in one go but the FBI took charge of clearing all of the files and safes.

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=17368

we had to secure the building," he said. "We ... had a situation where we had a building that was broken open. We had information and classified materials, safes and things, all around.
There were more than 300 safes containing classified material in the section of the building that was hit. They were eventually opened with hydraulic cutting tools typically used to free people from vehicle accidents and returned to their respective departments.
John Jester

old.911digitalarchive.org/crr/documents/1926.pdf (dead link?)

A significant and difficult task performed by DPS was the recovery of classified material. Prior to 9-11 no thought had been given to the retrieval of classified documents and containers. DPS recovered 200 safes containing classified information from the attack site. As safes were recovered, they were taken to a warehouse previously used for the destruction of classified documents, allowed to cool if necessary and then opened. The best method found to open a safe was the "jaws of life" used by fire departments. Once a safe was opened, its contents were assessed with assistance of Pentagon components and documents returned to the appropriate custodian. A number of documents were destroyed because of their condition.

I know that's a little OT mate, but I think it would make perfect sense that any rescue operations would be targetted (the firetruck at the Pentagon was destroyed too) and any documents and personnel could be wiped out in one go (look at some of the alleged government contract and military personnel listed as "passengers" on the planes). Multiple birds with one stone.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Oct 6 2011, 09:27 AM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (KP50 @ Oct 6 2011, 06:08 AM) *
I suppose there may well have been a few murders that day as well - just to ensure that said victims really did disappear for ever.

I think there were fundies who knew they may or may not make it out alive, but were willing to die for the cause. Being one of the first martyrs or warriors in the War of the 21st Century is considered a high honor in some circles.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 6 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #6

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

I hestitate to respond to this thread because I am usually attacked ... personally for what I write... but since that doesn't bother me... I will share my thoughts.

I was thinking that the concept for the WTC was a campus to house all the big players in international finance.. much as Wall street area was the locale for all the NY amd Amex stock market and the companies which trade there.. along the the NYC Federal Reserve building. Most of the main offices for the financial sector was in the downtown area.. and the idea was to make downtown NYC the WORLD finance and trade center (the Rockefeller idea of course).

Anyway attracting tenants to occupy these monsters was no small feat... and getting large companies to move their operations is expensive and time consuming especially when it involves relocating or hiring key staff. The leasing was not going too well and so they moved lots of NY State operations and apparently federal ones too into the WTC... Customs and so forth. One might say that the World Trade Center concept.. was not exactly working out. It is no secret that they had lots of unleased space and then there was a real estate office glut during the 80s I believe from all the new buildings like on 6th avenue in the 40s-50s. NYC made all sorts of sweetheart deals to large companies to induce them not to move the Newport Center in Jersey City which has much lower rents. Now one gives small business tax concessions to locate or relocate anywhere. Same old same old.

But eventually *world trade* type international operations did move into the WTC... and so it was like having all your eggs in one basket so to speak. So it would be at least somewhat true that the destruction of the WTC would be very disruptive of world finance. That's what AQ seems to have thought... if they actually existed... and that is not so unreasonable.

Of course if crooks inside the financial establishment wanted to destroy records and investigations and so forth it was all in one place as well. All of this is speculation about motive, means and opportunity. All very interesting circumstantial evidence, but not conclusive evidence. I am not sure how one connects the dots to the actual perps of the crime however. There are so many troubling aspects to 9/11 and so much mystery and deception it is very hard for me, at least to sort it out. Others seem to have it all figured out. No explanation from ANY one... gov, truth group etc. has convinced me yet. I remain a skeptic except for the overarching idea that the official explanation amounts to a cover up. That itself IS a crime.

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Oct 7 2011, 03:02 AM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

Here is a new video which concerns the possible hiding destroying of evidence on 9/11.

9/11 3000 Tons Of Debris Carted Away To A Garbage Dump On Staten Island On Sept 12th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_-LiAhXd04

I though all the debris went to Fresh Kills landfill so why did 3000 tons of debris go to the Staten
Island landfill? Maybe they wanted to hide the debris so they sent it to Staten Island instead maybe
it's about time someone went to Staten Island and started digging who knows what we might find.

Can anybody shed some light on this?

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 7 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #8

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (9/11 Justice Now @ Oct 5 2011, 05:02 AM) *
I though all the debris went to Fresh Kills landfill so why did 3000 tons of debris go to the Staten
Island landfill? Maybe they wanted to hide the debris so they sent it to Staten Island instead maybe
it's about time someone went to Staten Island and started digging who knows what we might find.

Can anybody shed some light on this?

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Fresh Kills was on Statten Island.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 7 2011, 08:28 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Lunk just posted this video in the "alternate theories" section.
Seems very apt for what's being discussed here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=ahat9YOKOxs

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 7 2011, 09:01 AM
Post #10

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Whether they did it or not... all these characters are making out like bandits as a result of 9/11 and the national security nonsense. All are complicit with destroying our nation and trashing the world.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 7 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (SanderO @ Oct 7 2011, 02:01 PM) *
Whether they did it or not... all these characters are making out like bandits as a result of 9/11 and the national security nonsense. All are complicit with destroying our nation and trashing the world.

I agree with SanderO ohmy.gif

tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 11:05 PM