IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Telephone Calls - Moussaoui Trial - Fbi

Westgate
post Mar 31 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 752

Guys - I am at a loss to understand why the fact that Barbara Olson did not call Ted Olson has not made front page news everywhere - OK, seriously I know why the MSM has totally ignored it.
Surely this one fact alone becomes a smoking gun if ever there was one, imagine Ted Olson being interviewed under oath. The mind boggles, how on earth is it being ignored - just like that!

However, after listening to DRG giving his interview, I decided to try and find the actual FBI statement, but with no luck so far. However, on one forum I found this link posted:-

http://coop.vaed.uscourts.gov/moussaoui/flights.zip

If you unzip the files after downloading, it gives a Macromedia Flash player 7.0 presentation of all telephone calls, with timelines, full (accuracy?) seating lists etc.

But no mention of who created the presentation - does anybody recognise the link address please?

It shows Olson making just one call attempt lasting zero seconds - it also gives area/office codes for each call from all aircraft.

Whatever, it's worth a look.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Westgate
post Mar 31 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #2

Sorry - It's the Official United States Eastern Court of Virginia - the zips are there in the listing of exhibits.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 31 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

At least one of the reasons that this subject of the phone calls, and the entire 9/11 thing really, is ignored by the public and the media is because there is a psychological defense mechanism at work, both in the individual psyche and the collective.

Bad news is never welcomed, and some folks just pretend that it doesn't exist. That is the dynamic at work here.

Yes, there are other more sinister reasons at work too, but plain old "head in the sand" avoidance is part of it.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Mar 31 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 710

TED OLSON's role in the "official" story concerning the events of 11/09/01 has always been the beacon of the "conspiracy".

as i wrote, have written, at many venues, the alacrity with which TED OLSON uttered his lies concerning his wife's telephone call could be nothing other than a role scripted for him by the director[s] of the conspiracy.

without TED OLSON's prevarication concerning this matter, there would be no better "credible" evidence for any "hijacking". it was the invention of the BARBARA OLSON telephone call from AA77 that cemented the notion that arabic men hijacked at least one commercial airliner[extrapolating then, hijacked all four commercial airliners].

it was TED OLSON who put the prevarications of the conspirators over the goal line in the public mind.

who was/is TED OLSON. i think of him as the consigliere of the fascist wing of the reptillian party. that is what his role as SOLICITOR GENERAL OF THE USA was. a significant member[if not a founding member] of the FEDERALIST SOCIETY. what is the federalist society? for all practical purposes, though it tries to link itself to hamilton, madison, et alia during the construction of the u.s. consititution, it isn't that kind of an organization. it is best considered a proto-totalitarian advocacy group comprised of attorneys who want an inside track with the imperial, totalitarian state. more succinctly, attorneys who want to be assured that they have a high, impregnable place in the food-chain. in a very real sense, it is a post-collegiate secret society[something like skull&bones, scroll&key, book&snake, for example].

the telephone record confirms that TED OLSON uttered signicant lies that were intended to advance the bushit theater concerning the events of 11/09/01. he is the most elementary proof that there was a conspiracy.

it was/has been always this TED OLSON role in advancing the "script" to explain the events of that day that has caused me to wonder if the passengers on all the flights have not been sequestered somewhere[gitmo?].

perhaps a more hospitable witness protection location.

and why do i say this? don't you think it odd how none of the surviving family members[save one, i think] have ever contested the official story, decided to litigate. in fact, i think that the survivors of #93 refused to accept any compensation. i find this astonishingly surreal.

contrast that behavior to those surviving family members of WTC1&2. who fought tooth and toenail for an inquiry, achieved that objective, albeit a fraudulent outcome.

contrast that equanimity to those families who lost loved ones on PA103.

and let us just close this reflection with this reality, whilst virtually no family with "victims" on any of the aircraft involved in the events of 11/09/01 have litigated their loss[es], i think that we learned recently that zionist LARRY has been suing UA, AA[and the security firms that they hired] for 12+billion dollars.

there continues to be too many aspects of this story that reminds me of diapers kept in the pail for far too long. do you know that odor?

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 1 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #5

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

there continues to be too many aspects of this story that reminds me of diapers kept in the pail for far too long. do you know that odor?

laughing1.gif

yep

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 1 2008, 11:18 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Yeah, there is something definitely wrong with this "picture."

Interesting that one of the first questions one hears from a 'truth newbie' is, "well if the plane didn't hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers?"

I do hope someone somewhere is doing the research into the airline passenger lists. I'm not a researcher and haven't the time to do it in any case -- but someone needs to make an outline that simplifies all this so it is easy to follow.

I see that member "shoestring" has been doing some of this work over at 9/11 Blogger in their recent, Last-Minute Pilots, Passengers, and Flight Attendants: The Unexplained Oddity of 9/11.

In a reply to his own post, he writes:
One thing I find very curious is that two of the pilots who specifically requested to fly on 9/11 subsequently tried to get taken off those flights. Flight 11 pilot John Ogonowski reportedly "didn't want to fly on September 11th." On the night of September 10, his wife Peggy told a colleague that John had "got the final word that he has to fly tomorrow. He can't switch." And Flight 93 pilot Jason Dahl sent out an e-mail the week before 9/11 looking for someone to take his place on that flight.

Something to keep in mind is that there is a good chance there were more people than I've so far found who only booked onto the four flights at the last minute. Very little, if anything, has been written about some of the people on the planes. So one task for investigators could be to examine all the people on the four flights, and find out exactly how many of them only booked onto those flights very shortly before 9/11.

And 911blogger "DoYouEverWonder" has been asking the question Did fundie xians and other religious zealots help carry out the 9/11 Attacks?. It would be helpful if all this information could be sifted through, vetted, collated and put together in one place. I've been asked numerous times by people who only know about 9/11 through me, "has anyone interviewed the relatives of passengers . . ." and to my knowledge no one has. Understandably, perhaps, I don't think anyone wants to 'go' there.

+Quote Post
Westgate
post Apr 1 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #7

I think we now need to keep a very tight focus on the actual contradiction shown by the evidence presented at Moussaoui's trial. The evidence indicates that Barbara Olson was unable to make any telephone calls from flight 77. So we should therefore just consider:-

1/ Did Ted Olson believe Barbara Olson actually called him - twice?

2/ Did Ted Olson pretend that Barbara Olson called him twice?

If the latter, then clearly we have every reason to demand that the MSM address this issue immediately. After the constant use of his telling, then re-telling his story about the telephone calls from his wife,, on all mainstream media, particularly TV, throughout the world, used to maximise the drama of flight 77, then now we actually have an opportunity to demand some answers.

Let's imagine that we are agnostic about 911 theories for a moment. All we know, or indeed are interested in at this moment, is the story of Barbara Olson calling her husband. Now we are told that was actually impossible, the FBI proved that at the Moussaoui trial. That's all we need to know to demand a non-conspiratorial response from the MSM.

Dear CNN - you said this "................" the FBI now says this "..................." - are you therefore going to investigate the contradiction in the Solicitor General's interviews on 911??

Nuff said - for now anyway!

+Quote Post
rcane
post Apr 2 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 2,813

QUOTE (Westgate @ Apr 1 2008, 01:35 PM) *
I think we now need to keep a very tight focus on the actual contradiction shown by the evidence presented at Moussaoui's trial. The evidence indicates that Barbara Olson was unable to make any telephone calls from flight 77. So we should therefore just consider:-

1/ Did Ted Olson believe Barbara Olson actually called him - twice?

2/ Did Ted Olson pretend that Barbara Olson called him twice?

If the latter, then clearly we have every reason to demand that the MSM address this issue immediately. After the constant use of his telling, then re-telling his story about the telephone calls from his wife,, on all mainstream media, particularly TV, throughout the world, used to maximise the drama of flight 77, then now we actually have an opportunity to demand some answers.

Let's imagine that we are agnostic about 911 theories for a moment. All we know, or indeed are interested in at this moment, is the story of Barbara Olson calling her husband. Now we are told that was actually impossible, the FBI proved that at the Moussaoui trial. That's all we need to know to demand a non-conspiratorial response from the MSM.

Dear CNN - you said this "................" the FBI now says this "..................." - are you therefore going to investigate the contradiction in the Solicitor General's interviews on 911??

Nuff said - for now anyway!

703-854-3400

That's a nice line to the get-to-talk-to-someone desk at USAToday in VA.

I've spoken to them over the years to make corrections to details on several aircraft incident articles.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 8 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #9

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (painter @ Apr 1 2008, 11:18 AM) *
And 911blogger "DoYouEverWonder" has been asking the question Did fundie xians and other religious zealots help carry out the 9/11 Attacks?. It would be helpful if all this information could be sifted through, vetted, collated and put together in one place. I've been asked numerous times by people who only know about 9/11 through me, "has anyone interviewed the relatives of passengers . . ." and to my knowledge no one has. Understandably, perhaps, I don't think anyone wants to 'go' there.

I've got a thread over on PI, where I've been collecting info on fundie xians and their involvement in the 9/11 attack. So far I'm still in the data collecting stage and I've got of ton of links to still sift through.

The criteria for being included on the list is that there should be at least two references from a M$M source, that shows the person was clearly 'religious'. I got bogged down when I got into the Pentagon victims, because it seemed that being a Fundie was more important then being a CPA at the Pentagon. So far about half the Pentagon victims qualified for the list.

Another 'coincidence' that I've noticed is the Let's Roll Team. Almost all of them were very athletic and very 'religious'.

Also, on all of the planes was at least one very experienced pilot passenger (crew or passenger) and at least one pilot on each of the planes was a Fundie.

In the Twin Towers, George Sleigh was in WTC 1 and Stanley Praimnath was in WTC 2. Both were very close to the impact zones, both claimed to have seen the plane flying in, both are Fundies who now spend their time on the Christian talk circuit, telling their 9/11 Story.

Here's a link to what I've posted so far: Fundie Xians and 9/11

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Feb 8 2009, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Feb 8 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Perhaps totally unrelated, but Erik Prince of Blackwater fame comes immediately to my mind in this context...

http://www.nndb.com/people/926/000117575/

EDIT: The Olson-specific threads can be found at:

[AA77] Ted Olsen's Wife.."the Pilot"..singular, were both pilots in the back of AA77?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=5269

[AA77] Barbara Olson (ted Olson) Research
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=16224

Also, some very good information and links can be found on these threads:

Cellphones/airphones - All Fiction?, or calls real and from airphones
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=9492

[UA93] T.beamer Cell, call log 9/11/01
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=13003

Flight 93: Cell Call Exposed
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=14047

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Feb 8 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #11

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

OK, folks. We all know that Barbara Olson's calls have been debunked. When the FBI offers evidence in court that says Barbara placed "One call of Zero seconds duration", that pretty much throws Ted and his story under the bus.

Now I pick up "The Shadow Factory" by James Bamford, whom I had always regarded as one of the good guys. A reporter of some repute - no friend of the neocons - so I thought. And what do I find in this tome, that gives conversations between the Jihadist hijackers that would do Philip Zelikow proud, and the inner thoughts of General Hayden as he carefully protects the privacy rights of American citizens and even US Persons pre-9/11?

I find a full account of the phone calls of Barbara Olson to hubby that follows the official myth in rich detail.

I am only about 1/4 of the way through and have lost my zeal for reading it. After a clinker like that, why would I believe anything else he has to say? What kind of researcher would print that fiction without so much as a nod to the FBI testimony in the Moussaoui trial that dismissed it as fiction? I put the book down.

In the interim, I picked up a new book by Russ Baker, "Family of Secrets" a hefty page-turner about the family Bush that starts to shed some light on Poppy - the "good guy". Turns out that the connections that are floating about the internet that tie him to Nov. 22, 1963, have a pretty good compendium of fact behind them.

Baker's thesis debunks the idea that the Bush family saga is an epic tale of rebellion of a son against his father, and shows that more likely it should be understood as a multigenerational enterprise of greed, secrecy, corruption, and violence.

I recommend Baker's book as a good read. (I have not finished it either, and I will update this when I do)

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Apr 25 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,095

What I found strange in the whole Ted Olsen saga is the very little reported ´fact´that in the Massaoui trial transcript on the reported phonecalls that a secretary Lori Keyton allegedly answered these phonecalls. The first she said was a collect call (after 6-8 attempted collect calls) which a live operator had put through and the second was a direct call(??) with no caller ID function.
IF he had wanted to defend his version of events why did nobody pursue this secretary OR why did the FBI/media/ANYBODY not track this ´live operator´.
Correct me if I´m wrong but don´t collect callers have to have an identifiable telephone number?
ANYWAY....it doesn´t matter because the whole aim of the Olsen soap opera has had the desired effect judging by the neanderthals in the ranks of the debunkers. Arabs with boxcutters did it. And who can we rely on to get to the bottom of it? The police? FBI? Media? It´s just us folks. At least we´re in good company thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
lurker
post Nov 9 2009, 01:01 PM
Post #13

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,061

just wanted to drop a link to to a rather short "history" of the olson-calls, but it sums it up well.

by DRG
http://www.physics911.net/olsoncalls

+Quote Post
Enver
post Jan 7 2014, 03:30 AM
Post #14

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,057

Please see my article with FBI exhibits at http://www.twf.org/News/Y2009/1117-Olson.html

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 7 2014, 11:59 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Apr 25 2009, 10:50 PM) *
IF he had wanted to defend his version of events why did nobody pursue this secretary OR why did
the FBI/media/ANYBODY not track this ´live operator´.

From 911myths.com's Mike Williams (March 12th, 2009):

'And have you ever wondered why, if Barbara Olson's Flight 77 call went through an operator,
we've never seen that person mentioned? Well, they are here. Almost. The name is redacted but
we do get a second-hand account (from a coworker) that "hijackers were ordering passengers to
move to the back of the plane and were armed with guns and knives". They also comment that
there's no indication that the operator was interviewed by the FBI, so expect truthers to claim that
proves, uh, something.'

~http://govtloyalistsite.org/showthread.php?p=4523712

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 8 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Jan 8 2014, 05:59 AM) *
From 911myths.com's Mike Williams (March 12th, 2009):

'And have you ever wondered why, if Barbara Olson's Flight 77 call went through an operator,
we've never seen that person mentioned? Well, they are here. Almost. The name is redacted but
we do get a second-hand account (from a coworker) that "hijackers were ordering passengers to
move to the back of the plane and were armed with guns and knives". They also comment that
there's no indication that the operator was interviewed by the FBI, so expect truthers to claim that
proves, uh, something.'

~http://govtloyalistsite.org/showthread.php?p=4523712

That's great. An anonymous individual, yet another second hand "story", and the anonymous individual who is the lynchpin of Olson's rejected claims about calls from his wife isn't interviewed.

And the second hand story about "guns" on board wasn't commented on further?

If they had interviewed this anonymous person, they would be able to trace the alleged phonenumber. Especially a phonenumber that allegedly reached the DOJ offices.

Did you know that "Pentagon Historians" (read propagandists) openly reject the content of thos alleged phonecalls? That Barbara's story about the pilots was rejected?

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Jan 8 2014, 09:51 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 8 2014, 10:51 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 8 2014, 09:50 PM) *
That's great. An anonymous individual, yet another second hand "story", and the anonymous individual who is the lynchpin of Olson's rejected claims about calls from his wife isn't interviewed....

If they had interviewed this anonymous person, they would be able to trace the alleged phonenumber. Especially a phonenumber that allegedly reached the DOJ offices.

I used to respect D.R. Griffin as almost G_d-like.
However, over time I have found various holes in his research.

In the CBC interview he gives the impression that definitively, no calls were made by Barbara to her husband.
By the end of the interview it is only established that no cell phone calls were made.

That left the possibility of seat back phones or other crew phones on the flight.
I learned that 757's were phasing out seat back phones at the time, but no one could say with certainty whether Flight 77 had phones or not.

I dug into this matter some more.
I learned that the calls to Ted were connected through his secretary.
Thus the door opens to the possibility that they happened.

As was mentioned, where is this secretary today and what evidence if it still exists, can corroborate their story?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 9 2014, 09:11 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

As was mentioned, where is this secretary today and what evidence if it still exists, can corroborate their story?

That's just it Mike. Stories.

These stories could easily have been cleared up, especially seeing as how this alleged conversation was used in the Massaoui trial. And the FBI pit a big fat question mark on the event. then left it at that.

They could easily have traced the alleged number that called Olson. But then they would have to (finally) "acknowledge" that there were seat back phones (proof of which I've only seen in the negative - there's a link here somewhere).

And the final coup de grace was the unofficial rejection of what was allegedly said in those phonecalls.

More stories.

Unless I see verifiable proof of anything 9/11 related, it goes in to the gossip file (that is, the official narrative windowdressing file).

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Jan 9 2014, 09:12 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 1 2014, 01:59 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 331

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 8 2014, 11:51 PM) *
I used to respect D.R. Griffin as almost G_d-like.
However, over time I have found various holes in his research.

In the CBC interview he gives the impression that definitively, no calls were made by Barbara to her husband.
By the end of the interview it is only established that no cell phone calls were made.

That left the possibility of seat back phones or other crew phones on the flight.
I learned that 757's were phasing out seat back phones at the time, but no one could say with certainty whether Flight 77 had phones or not.

I dug into this matter some more.
I learned that the calls to Ted were connected through his secretary.

Nobody is perfect Mike, not even Griffin or any other person who tries to make sense of the crazy events of the day.

Bollyn is not flawless or errorless, but he has sure exposed a lot of the big picture.

Like so much else that day, the phone calls were staged, one way or the other, and in real life they could not have happened because the equipment at the time could not do it.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 2 2014, 12:45 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 1 2014, 01:59 PM) *
Nobody is perfect Mike, not even Griffin or any other person who tries to make sense of the crazy events of the day.

Bollyn is not flawless or errorless, but he has sure exposed a lot of the big picture.

Like so much else that day, the phone calls were staged, one way or the other, and in real life they could not have happened because the equipment at the time could not do it.

I certainly agree with you on this.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 06:29 AM