IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
jihadist bandana - the "in" fashion for fall 2001, dont leave for a suicide mission w/o it!

paranoia
post Nov 8 2006, 04:24 AM
Post #1

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

i posted this as response elsewhere, but thought it might be worth a peek here as well...

from here (moussaui trial evidence exhibits):
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/...rosecution.html

sorry for cherry picking, but i found one pic (thus far) that both cracked me up and aroused some suspicion:

the instyle fashion for the fall of 2001, prerequisite for holy missions against infidels, presenting the red bandana, well known (by those in-the-know) to be required jihadi-wear, (found at crash site of 93):

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/...on/PA00111.html

BIGGER:
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/...ion/PA00111.jpg

note the pristine condition, no dirt, no soot, no fuel, NOTHING!

and to the think the person who was allegedly wearing this vaporized. or maybe someone can correct me on that one. what's the official word regarding the hijackers' bodies at the flt93 crash site?

NOTICE the thread dangling off the edge of the bandana here:

does anyone really think this bandana was in a fire? or even near heat? or dirt? or jet fuel? or someone's head (where's the sweat or blood)? if NOT, then there is LOGICALLY enough room to doubt the integrity of the official evidence. once thats in doubt, the story thats been built upon it (the invalid evidence) is also in doubt.

unsure.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Beached
post Nov 8 2006, 06:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 117

It has to be planted evidence! There can be no doubt about it! My girlfriend is something of a skeptic. She didn't believe the story of the surviving red bandana. However, then I showed it to her and even she cracked up! [laugh]

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Nov 8 2006, 08:40 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 18

So they're trying to tell us that this bandana:

* Was worn by a hijacker, who would have been persperating profusely.
* Was not soiled by sweat or blood during what, by "all accounts", was a heck of a fight right before United 93 crashed in Shanksville.
* Suffered no damage or tearing during the aforementioned struggle.
* Survived, intact, through the intense fire and explosion, a fire that dissintegrated a passenger aircraft.
* Suffered no soiling on the actual ground after surviving the aforementioned.

blink.gif

Damn that is one impressive bandana. Is it coated with adimantium or something? (geeky X-Men reference for those not in the know!)

dunno.gif

And they have the nerve to call us crazy...

+Quote Post
grizz
post Nov 8 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #4

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Not to mention that it should be green. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Nov 8 2006, 08:56 AM
Post #5

@ Oceans

Green??

+Quote Post
grizz
post Nov 8 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #6

aka Oceans Flow

I read somewhere that Jihadists wear green bandanas, not red.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Nov 8 2006, 09:07 AM
Post #7

aka Oceans Flow

A quick search reveals that Hamas wears green bandanas. Not sure about other jihadists.

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Nov 8 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #8

Ah, I see. Thankyou for the clarification Oceans.

I did, however, read somewhere that red would have been right in this situation. I'll see if I can find the article, although it was a while ago. May have been linked thru the old LC Forum if I remember rightly.

+Quote Post
Beached
post Nov 8 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #9

I was sure it should have been green too.. I posted a thread on the old LC board, because I researched the Hadith where it is hinted that red is unacceptable in certain situations. However, Sinewy got pissed at me for writing that because apparently I had misquoted Hadith, so I'm really not sure. If anyone knows what color the banadana should have been it will be Sinewy.

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Nov 8 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Beached @ Nov 8 2006, 10:54 PM)
I was sure it should have been green too.. I posted a thread on the old LC board, because I researched the Hadith where it is hinted that red is unacceptable in certain situations. However, Sinewy got pissed at me for writing that because apparently I had misquoted Hadith, so I'm really not sure. If anyone knows what color the banadana should have been it will be Sinewy.

Knew I remembered it from somewhere. Thanks Beached.

salute.gif

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Nov 9 2006, 01:43 AM
Post #11

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

QUOTE (CrazyBlade @ Nov 8 2006, 01:40 PM)
So they're trying to tell us that this bandana:

* Was worn by a hijacker, who would have been persperating profusely.
* Was not soiled by sweat or blood during what, by "all accounts", was a heck of a fight right before United 93 crashed in Shanksville.
* Suffered no damage or tearing during the aforementioned struggle.
* Survived, intact, through the intense fire and explosion, a fire that dissintegrated a passenger aircraft.
* Suffered no soiling on the actual ground after surviving the aforementioned.

blink.gif

Damn that is one impressive bandana. Is it coated with adimantium or something? (geeky X-Men reference for those not in the know!)

dunno.gif

And they have the nerve to call us crazy...

I don't see a problem with the Bandanna surviving intact, It's made from cotton, the same stuff the fibres in the passport paper are made from. Cotton won't burn stain or melt. That's why Hells Angels don't wear leather pants, they know that if they fall under their burning hog the family jewels are wrapped in a layer of indestructible cotton. The rest of the body might be screwed up but not the important bits. This was a secret until 911. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Beached
post Nov 9 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #12

Another reason to doubt the authenticity of the red bandana is that it has long been a Hollywood stereotype for the Muslim "suicide bomber" to wear a "Rambo" style red bandana. Of course this is only my opinion, but considering how many Hollywood stereotypes can at the very least be described as "inaccurate", my gut instinct tells me that something is rotten here.

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Nov 9 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Nov 9 2006, 06:43 AM)
I don't see a problem with the Bandanna surviving intact, It's made from cotton, the same stuff the fibres in the passport paper are made from. Cotton won't burn stain or melt. That's why Hells Angels don't wear leather pants, they know that if they fall under their burning hog the family jewels are wrapped in a layer of indestructible cotton. The rest of the body might be screwed up but not the important bits. This was a secret until 911. wink.gif

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

+Quote Post
Tarya
post Jan 14 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #14

Library Team

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Nov 8 2006, 04:59 PM)
I read somewhere that Jihadists wear green bandanas, not red.

"We were once with the Prophet on a journey. The sheets we had spread on our camels were decorated with red thread on the border. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said "I notice that the red colour has begun to catch your fancy." On hearing this we stood up and dispersed in confusion at the rebuke and immediately removed the sheets from the camel's backs."
Reported by Rafe in the Hadis

The first phone call on the film was from Flight 93 passenger Jeremy Glick, who allegedly says, "There's three of them, Arab looking, possibly Iranian. They've got red headbands on, one of them is standing in the aisle wearing a red sash and bag round his waist. Says there's a bomb in it." The second phone call was from Flight 93 air hostess Sandy Bradshaw, who allegedly says, "My aircraft has been hijacked by three guys with knives. One of them is sitting in the back row first class. They've got red bandannas on their heads and they're Islamic-looking people. We are in the back galley boiling water to throw on them". As you can see from the photos on this page, the propagandists made sure you noticed this by filming the reconstructed hijackers with bright red scarves tied around their heads.

As I sat there watching the stereotyped Muslim Terrorists with beard stubble savagely threatening defenseless Christian men and women, and running up and down the aircraft cutting a few throats here and there with their tiny Stanley knives, my brain automatically went into overdrive. Though not a Muslim myself, more than a decade ago I spent years in various parts of the Middle East, and could not remember ever seeing a Muslim man wearing the color red during my extensive travels through the towns, villages, deserts and mountains. If the color red was not acceptable for Muslims like Ringleader Mohammed Atta and his colleagues, the official story and the "phone calls" from the aircraft would be proved a complete and blatant lie. No devout Muslim would dare mock the Prophet Mohammed or Allah [God] at the very point of martyrdom.

To prove this point I obviously needed expert assistance, and contacted Islamic authority Imam Sheikh Abbass on the subject. Sheikh Abbass was most helpful, and confirmed that the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed are clear on this matter, though the Prophet's disapproval of the color red on Muslim men is shown in the Hadis [Loosely translated as "The Prophetic Traditions"], rather than in the Koran. The actual location of the text makes no difference  to devout Muslims, who follow the traditions in the Hadis as closely as they follow the teachings of the Koran.

Knowing that this report would produce blind outrage on the part of many evangelical Christians, I asked Sheikh Abbass to provide some direct quotes from the Hadis, which he very kindly did, the first of which appears at the top of this page under the two photos showing the Muslim hijackers wearing their red headbands or bandannas. Remember that all quotes are translated from the Arabic, and reflect the way that directives are discreetly issued in the Middle East, i.e. in the manner of oblique disapproval of a habit, rather than a direct order to stop a habit. I'll quote two more small extracts here to drive this critical point home, then get back to the main story of the mythical hijackers.

Abdullah Bin Amr reports: "Once we were accompanying the Prophet on a journey and I went to see him and I was wearing red saffron colored garments. He said to me "What is this you are wearing?" I sensed he did not like me wearing dress of that colour, and when I returned home I took it off and threw it into the fire." Bara Bin Azib reports, "That the Prophet, peace be upon him, prohibited the use of the red saddle".
Getting back to the subject in hand, the color of Islam is green, the color of Osama Bin Laden is green, and the color of the largely mythical Al Qaeda is green. Almost as a reflection of this the Saudi Flag is green, as in the flag of Libya and several other predominantly Muslim countries. The whole of Palestine is awash with green, and martyrs from Hamas and Islamic Jihad always wear green headbands, either before or during their suicide missions.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050521014630/.../cleveland1.htm

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 14 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #15

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Good post Tarya. Yes, most of the Islamic "terrorist colors" have been green. In fact, I've never seen red. That's the "Blood" colors (American street gang that has spread throughout all major US cities from Los Angelese). Same thing with the "Crips" although their color is blue bandanas.

+Quote Post
behind
post Jan 15 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 13

Yes. It is interesting to think about it.

Why red?

"While the color red has no special significance in Islam, it is commonly used on the flags of Muslim countries. Also, the Red Crescent is the Muslim equivalent of the Red Cross.

The color green has a special place in Islam. It is used in the decoration of mosques, the bindings of Qur'ans, the silken covers for the graves of Sufi saints, and in the flags of various Muslim countries.

The color green has been associated with Islam for many centuries. It is not clear why this is so. Some say green was Muhammadís favorite color and that he wore a green cloak and turban. Others believe that it symbolizes nature and life, hence the physical manifestation of God. In the Qur'an {Surah 18:31), it is said that the inhabitants of paradise will wear green garments of fine silk..."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_symbols

But the color red is much more linked to the western world:
Red indicates extreme danger on Western color-coded scales, such as wildfire hazard signs or the U.S. Homeland Security Advisory System. It also denotes the maximum level of danger and preparedness as in the phrases condition red and red alert.
In Christianity, red represents the colour of fire and so symbolizes the presence of God. It is the liturgical color for Pentecost. It is also considered the colour of the Roman Catholic Church, since red can also symbolize the blood of martyrs. It is sometimes used for Holy Thursday and during Eastertide. In Roman Catholic tradition it is used for Palm Sunday in anticipation of the death of Jesus.
Red is the color claimed by the street gangs Bloods and NorteŮos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red

+Quote Post
Henry
post Jan 19 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #17

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 475

QUOTE (behind @ Jan 15 2007, 04:24 PM)
Yes.  It is interesting to think about it.

Why red?

"While the color red has no special significance in Islam, it is commonly used on the flags of Muslim countries. Also, the Red Crescent is the Muslim equivalent of the Red Cross."

I do not know who wrote that, but the red bandana does infact have a meaning in Islam. It refers to Abu Dujaana, a companion of Mohammed's who was instrumental in securing the survival of Islam through the many wars waged by the prophet. It represents ones willingness to give it all in battle for the muslim cause.

See this article for some background information:
http://www.youngmuslims.ca/articles/display.asp?ID=20

It would be a mistake to discard this this piece of evidence simply because it is red. If it was planted by the government, then it would appear that they definitely knew the meaning of it and used it intentionally.

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Feb 19 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #18

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

QUOTE (Henry @ Jan 19 2007, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE (behind @ Jan 15 2007, 04:24 PM)
Yes.† It is interesting to think about it.

Why red?

"While the color red has no special significance in Islam, it is commonly used on the flags of Muslim countries. Also, the Red Crescent is the Muslim equivalent of the Red Cross."

I do not know who wrote that, but the red bandana does infact have a meaning in Islam. It refers to Abu Dujaana, a companion of Mohammed's who was instrumental in securing the survival of Islam through the many wars waged by the prophet. It represents ones willingness to give it all in battle for the muslim cause.

See this article for some background information:
http://www.youngmuslims.ca/articles/display.asp?ID=20

It would be a mistake to discard this this piece of evidence simply because it is red. If it was planted by the government, then it would appear that they definitely knew the meaning of it and used it intentionally.

I already mentioned this companion of the Prophet Muhammad in the LC forum.

However, that is an erroneous deduction due to the fact that the Prophet Muhammad's status in Islam is higher than a companion. A prophet according to Islam is infalliable, and others aren't. It is noteworthy to mention that the tradition of wearing turbans are usually the adorning of the white and black color. So a "real" jihadist (an invented term by MSM to strike terror in the hearts of non-Muslims) would know which one to wear. In terms of conquests, such as that of al-Fath (conquest of Makkah, or Mecca ), the Prophet Muhammad wore a black turban. Osama and the Taliban got it right though.

That "red" bandana was perhaps Willie Nelson's. tongue.gif

Of course it's planted evidence.

This post has been edited by Sinewy: Feb 19 2007, 07:50 PM

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Feb 19 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #19

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

QUOTE (Beached @ Nov 8 2006, 10:54 PM)

laugh.gif

I am sorry buddy if I appeared "pissed". I wasn't pissed at all.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Feb 19 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #20

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

However, that is an erroneous deduction due to the fact that the Prophet Muhammad's status in Islam is higher than a companion. A prophet according to Islam is infalliable, and others aren't. It is noteworthy to mention that the tradition of wearing turbans are usually the adorning of the white and black color. So a "real" jihadist (an invented term by MSM to strike terror in the hearts of non-Muslims) would know which one to wear. In terms of conquests, such as that of al-Fath (conquest of Makkah, or Mecca ), the Prophet Muhammad wore a black turban. Osama and the Taliban got it right though.

That "red" bandana was perhaps Willie Nelson's. tongue.gif

Of course it's planted evidence.

Sinewy,

Yes, of course it's planted. It's untouched and almost brand new appearance was a dead give away before even getting into the significance of the color red in terms of Islam. More like the gang colors of the "bloods" who originated in south central Los Angeles. They wear red bandanas like the one being paraded around. Might as well have been a blue bandana like the "crips" (another street gang) wear from the same part of L. A. Both gangs have gone national since their inception. They specialize in drug trafficing, prostitution, violence, gun running and protection rackets. Not exactly what I'd call "holy warriors."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "jihad" refer more to "the struggle" than "holy war" as is purported by American MSM? More twisted facts to support and be complicit with the current criminal regime in Washington D.C. from what I've read.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 09:53 PM