IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Flight 93 Flight Path Not "routine"

Scooby
post Jan 21 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,076

Howdy all.

I have a question I hope I can get some clarification about regarding flight 93’s flight path. According to the 9/11 Commission Report “by all accounts the first 46 minutes of flight 93 proceeded routinely”. Yet when I checked the United (or any other airline) flight paths from New York/New Jersey to SF they show flight 93 was never on a "routine flight path". In fact they went off course almost immediatly.

United Flight paths
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...umb=EFx.zc0IsPc

AMerica West flight paths cross reference

A routine flight path on the Northern route would have taken it over Northern Michigan and clear of the many major cities along the bottom of the Great Lakes. A southern route would have gone nowhere near Cleveland so they had to be taking the northern route.

Flight 93's flight path
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...umb=nEbx9Lu4yJG

Flight 93 starts out routine...but then makes an adjustment early on (after achieving max alt?) turning south and recalibrating a course that takes them directly to Cleveland. This is not a “routine flight path” for a coast to coast flight from any source I can find. This flight path should have been very noticeable to the FAA and UA and considered a red flag. Can anyone provide any info on why this flight path would have been taken. Is it common to fly coast to coast over several major cities and airports? Thanks folks. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Scooby: Jan 21 2013, 07:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Jan 21 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #2

Really hoping I can get someone who is familiar with flight routes. I have continued to research routes and there is just no cross country route that ever gets near Cleveland…for any airline. The only times a flight is routed towards Cleveland from the North East are when the flight is heading to either Cleveland or Chicago. Otherwise they are way off course and out of their flight path. Was flight 93 just making up its own route across country? Were they assigned this unusual flight path? Why did they change course to Cleveland when according to the transnational flight path’s Northern route they should have been at Rochester New York when they were hijacked? The only flights out of New England that fly anywhere near Cleveland are flights that are destined for Cleveland or Chicago (or other dest in the area).

If flight 93 didn’t land in Cleveland fine – but what was it doing in Cleveland’s airspace to begin with?

This post has been edited by Scooby: Jan 21 2013, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 21 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Both "UA175" and "UA93" took other-than-preferred routes out of their departure airports. They both actually ended up on the same airway within miles of each other, and converging/diverging with other targets on Radar. It is covered in our film "9/11: Intercepted".

And you are right, they should have both taken routes up over Buffalo, according to ATC preferred routing. See attached pdf page 406 (for UA175 BOS-LAX) and page 427 (UA93 EWR-SFO) for preferred routes.

Preferred Route BOS - LAX
HYLND MHT CAM SYR J547 BUF J94
ECK J38 GRB ODI FSD J114 DVV J60 HEC
RIIVR-STAR

Preferred Route EWR-SFO
GAYEL J95 BUF J16 ECK J38 GRB J106 GEP J70
ABR J32 FMA ILA PYE GOLDEN GATE–STAR

They were the same in 2001.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  AFD_Supplemental.pdf ( 9.15MB ) Number of downloads: 9

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Jan 22 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #4

Thanks for the great info Rob (and sorry for the wrong forum posting).

It can be said that UA175 – according to the charts - was taking the Southern route which might not be considered “preferred” since they were flying out of the North. But it’s still on a coast to coast route. Flight 93 isn’t taking a coast to coast route at all. Flight 93 is on a route that interferes with traffic for Pittsburg, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc. Does the FAA even allow non-stop coast to coast routes of this type? By observation the only route 93 is taking - according to the flight path charts - is to Cleveland.

I have always been on the fence about flight 93 landing in Cleveland until now. To me, regardless of what UA or the government says this is more evidence that flight 93 took a direct route to Cleveland because Cleveland was their destination. Perhaps the 45 minute delay of flight 93 (without which the hijackers would have missed the flight) made them so late they didn’t bother to present the appearance of trying to get on a coast to coast route. It’s all speculation but it just keeps adding up. Thanks again for the great info.

This post has been edited by Scooby: Jan 22 2013, 12:31 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 22 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Scooby @ Jan 22 2013, 12:27 PM) *
It can be said that UA175 – according to the charts - was taking the Southern route which might not be considered “preferred” since they were flying out of the North. But it’s still on a coast to coast route. Flight 93 isn’t taking a coast to coast route at all.

UA175 and UA93 were on the same exact airway heading westbound. Have you viewed "9:/11 Intercepted" yet? Have you viewed the RS3 RADES data/software yet?

If not, have you viewed this?

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Jan 22 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #6

Wow so mid air drone swap? No I had not seen that video - thanks for sharing. I am not sure I can figure out the RADES stuff.

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Jan 26 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #7

I wanted to make sure I understand what’s being implied on in the video you recommended.

Starting at 2:35 of the video “Aircraft Swap: Scene from 9/11 Intercepted”

We see two planes flying south both with their transponder off. These two planes are Flight 175 and an unidentified war games plane. To the right of this we can see flight 93 departing NJ.

Flight 93 joins the two other two planes and then one of the three planes breaks off and heads for the WTC.

Then flight 93 and perhaps flight 175 fly directly to Cleveland where they are met by two other unidentified war game planes. Then one of the planes flies directly over flight 93 (twice) – which must have been at a lower altitude since their radar sigs merge.

Is this a correct assumption of what I am seeing?

Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by Scooby: Jan 26 2013, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 26 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Feb 7 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #9

Hi Rob I am hoping you can answer another question. Does the RADES data show another flight trailing flight 93 to Cleveland? Specifically Delta 1989. Were there three planes flying in formation to Cleveland during this time and the third one was possibly filtered out for clarity?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 7 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

There's an excellent write up by researcher Woody Box at this link (and a lot more too)

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com.es/2011/08...delta-1989.html

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Feb 8 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 7 2013, 09:29 PM) *
There's an excellent write up by researcher Woody Box at this link (and a lot more too)

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com.es/2011/08...delta-1989.html

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the great link OSS. It was very informative.

When I show the 9/11 Intercpeted footage of flights 175 and 93 heading to Cleveland to friends they all claim these two planes are Delta 1989 and Flight 93.

The links you provided say Delta 1989 reportedly landed at 10:45 so it would not seem to be the flight that was flying with flight 93. But it would help to remove all doubt if the RADES data showed there was not a third plane in their formation on the way towards Cleveland.

Thanks again OSS.

+Quote Post
N2264J
post Sep 29 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 7,439

I've always wondered if the target of Flight 93 was WTC 7 and not Washington.

Just prior to the bogey disappearing at Shanksville, it appeared to turn toward New York City.

This post has been edited by N2264J: Sep 29 2013, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 1 2013, 10:08 AM
Post #13

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (N2264J @ Sep 29 2013, 10:26 AM) *
I've always wondered if the target of Flight 93 was WTC 7 and not Washington.

Just prior to the bogey disappearing at Shanksville, it appeared to turn toward New York City.

With the use of injects that morning, the radar data you refer to is suspect at best.

A story was told to the public, so that a false flag operation could be accomplished. It worked.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Dec 20 2013, 01:56 AM
Post #14

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (Scooby @ Jan 26 2013, 11:05 PM) *
We see two planes flying south both with their transponder off. These two planes are Flight 175 and an unidentified war games plane.

That's also my comprehension; but something confuses me:

'In the case of UA 175, although its transponder-broadcasted flight ID number reportedly changed several times following its alleged hijacking, the transponder itself continued to broadcast unlike the other three flights, making it known to the Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS) of nearby aircraft. TCAS avionics will warn aircraft flight crews of mid-air collision risks posed by similarly equipped aircraft.'

~ http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/news/2011...r-signal-losses

'Unlike Flight 11, which had turned its transponder off, Flight 175's flight data could still be properly monitored.'

~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_175

If these two sources are to be believed; then it seems that transponder-less Flight 93, was flying close behind 175, so that during its perverse course: 175 could be used as a warning beacon to oncoming air traffic (perhaps aided by the FAA's ground stop order, for all civil aircraft. Seemingly given just a few minutes before they parted).

It also explains (if this link is credible) how 175 was able to land in Indianapolis, at approx. 10:08 A.M., between United Airlines' two maintenance hangars in Chicago and Indiana.

Whereas transponder-less Flight 93, appeared: terrifyingly hijacked. And so (reported as an innocuous, similar-looking, KC-135; and with the aid of bomb-scare Delta 1989) had to secretly land in an evacuated Cleveland airport and city.

Boeing 757

Boeing KC-135

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 28 2014, 07:08 AM
Post #15

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

From a 911 timeline article I read:

NASA’s KC-135 in parabolic flight:
".......A special aircraft operated by NASA is in the air over western New York State at the time of the terrorist attacks and, at one point, a large aircraft, which those on board later learn is the hijacked Flight 93, flies less than 1,000 feet below it. [Space Center Roundup, 9/2002 ] The plane, NASA 931, is a modified KC-135—a four-engine military aircraft similar to the Boeing 707. It is used by NASA for reduced gravity research, and is known as the “Weightless Wonder” or sometimes the “Vomit Comet.” The aircraft creates weightless conditions for brief periods by flying up and down in large parabolic arcs. It is regularly operated from NASA’s Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio, next to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, and usually flies four days a week. A typical flight lasts two to three hours and consists of the plane flying 40 to 60 parabolas. - A team of scientists from NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas, has flown to Cleveland to conduct microgravity experiments on the KC-135. Dominic Del Rosso, the test director on the plane, will later recall that the team is flying over western New York State when the terrorist attacks occur. During the routine mission, the KC-135 cruises back and forth along the New York shore of Lake Ontario, climbing and descending to create a freefall condition to simulate microgravity. Del Rosso will comment, “To think that this type of maneuver might ever seem threatening never crossed my mind until [September 11].” The plane’s crew members are notified at some point that a large plane is intersecting their flight path less than 1,000 feet below them, instead of the usual 2,000-foot minimum distance. They will later learn that this aircraft is the hijacked Flight 93, which crashes in Pennsylvania (see ). Del Rosso will recall, “After the unwanted flyby, we landed having no idea why or what was going on.” [Space Center Roundup, 9/2002 ] The scientists are unable to return to Houston on this day, as scheduled, after the FAA orders all planes to land (see ), and so have to be put up in a hotel in Cleveland.........."

Some oddities I noticed:

The 'official' 93 flight path does not even come close to where NASA plane was in flight in western NY.

Why does Del Rosso make comment about maneuvering in relation to 911?

What time did this NASA plane presumably land at Hopkins in Cleveland? (by the way, I grew up in northeast Ohio)

How many personnel were on board?

Where did they stay in Cleveland?(considering that hotel located right next to Hopkin's airport parking lot had to have been closed when airport was evaluated)

Could this plane have been used to follow fictitious 93 flight path at some point so witnesses could see a plane flying in an irregular way?

Jim Marrs in his 911 book mentions NASA scientists at Glenn Center. I think he assumed at the time of writing that passengers reportedly going into Glenn Center were in fact the NASA crew and not from flight 93 which was reported to have landed and de-planed at Glenn Center.

Maybe the NASA plane was flying high above Shanksville area while an eyewitness described Warthog type plane flew right above treetops and shot a missile to form crater. Just speculation on my part.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEK_nCNuAw

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:45 PM