IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
If They Can Use The Sovereign Power, Why Can't We?, Why do men of reason not even have knowledge of it.

Anthony
post Feb 8 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 443

The evidence seems to be overwhelming that 9/11 was an inside job: destruction of evidence begun within 24 hours; controlled demolition of Building 7; legislation to prevent lawsuits for failure of security breaches against security company that provided security at each airport; legislation to bribe victims and airline companies to renounce right of lawsuit against government for possible complicity; failure to scramble Air Force fighters; the cruise missile that slammed into the Pentagon; among many other oddities.
It was a rather unprecedented example of how criminal and useful-idiot classes use the sovereign power to perpetrate their crimes with impunity.
The puzzling thing about it is that the power they used is available to every man on the planet. It is known more commonly as the right of petition, of revolution, of redress, among other names.
It is the same power used by American Founders to power their Revolution.
If “they” use it for evil, why do men of justice not use it… or, why do men of reason not even have knowledge of it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 9 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

A good post Anthony, and welcome to the forums.

Petitioning the Government was a noble cause once upon a time. With most 'journalists' too busy fellating the government, petitioning it has become very much out of fashion. They don't even question the government, much less petition it.

+Quote Post
Anthony
post Feb 9 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #3

[This is a continuation of my post at the top.]

In other words, if we are to make those guilty (of any grievance) accountable for what they have done, justice will have to be done by PRIVATE MEN – just like the American Revolution redressed a number of grievances by efforts of private men. And, it will have to be powered by a network of First Amendment assemblies – just as the American Revolution was powered.

Please, do not imagine it will be easy… or quick. For one obstacle, the history, law and procedures have been erased from our current law and history books. I accidently discovered an obscure mention of this knowledge in a set of history books published nearly 250 years ago. I then set out to read 30,000 to 50,000 pages of ORIGINAL history and law books in search of men and eras that advanced the cause of man/liberty. I had no idea my quest would carry me that far.

To give an example of how little Americans know of redress: Pilots for 9/11 Truth is a First Amendment assembly; and I would be surprised if its organizers or members know it; much less do they know the enormous power available to them thru procedures of redress – else they would be using such power.

And so, if we are to have redress, the first task is to learn it is possible; then, if you want to get serious about it, learn its history, law and procedures.

This post has been edited by Anthony: Feb 9 2013, 05:07 PM

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Feb 9 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 10 2013, 07:34 AM) *
[This is a continuation of my post at the top.]

And so, if we are to have redress, the first task is to learn it is possible; then, if you want to get serious about it, learn its history, law and procedures.

Dear Anthony

Thankyou.

It would be good if you would expand on your personal research.

Robert S

+Quote Post
Anthony
post Feb 10 2013, 04:45 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (23investigator @ Feb 8 2013, 12:17 AM) *
Dear Anthony

Thankyou.

It would be good if you would expand on your personal research.

Robert S

Robert S (23investigator),

Thanks for your reply.

My research covers a wide range of topics; and I think it best that you start with introductory material. Accordingly, I'm listing below a few "pages" on my website that deal with the main focus of my posts above. The link embedded in the summary will take you to the relevant page; and each page will include links to several source pages or cited websites.

Also, in all my writings I strive to be professor-proof, lawyer-proof and accountant-proof. In this regard, I've yet to be disappointed; again, so far.

Home. From the beginning of human societies, every habitable acre of the planet has been dominated by bodies of private men. These bodies have gone by many names: magicians, elders, priesthoods, army, senate, merchants, land holders were names of long ago. Today they go by names such as Council on Foreign Relations, American Bar (Bankers, Medical) Association, the 300, Defense Department Contractors, Oil Cartels, Drug Cartels, Communist Parties. There are many more. Generally, they are all known as assemblies. And, unfortunately, in a very high percentage of the time, such assemblies have been used by those with criminal, or tyrannical, intent. After reading 30,000 to 50,000 pages of original histories, I found only three examples where assemblies were used to advance the cause of liberty: Athens, England and America – all of which were eventually sabotaged.

One in Ten Thousand. This relates how English rebels (1620-50) took down corrupt judges and tax-collectors, bishops and kings who thot they had a divine right to impose taxes or debt on other men without the latters' consent; men who, 150 years later, would guide American rebels. These examples represent some of the most dramatic and significant scenes in the long struggle from barbarism to civilized society – scenes that have almost been completely erased from current history and law books.

Turn Back the Clock. I'm a year shy of 70 but I have the health, vitality and body of a near-professional athlete, aged 25 to 35. I routinely have former pro and college baseball players tell me I would "do well" (a modest remark) if I played "men's senior league", a level of play equal to a major college. In other words, I'm living proof that people do not have to grow old; they can retain or recover the health and vitality of youth; they don't have to suffer from arthritis, diabetes, kidney failure or any of hundreds of other ailments; they don't have to be a burden on their children. Look what you'll gain: more strength and a longer life to enjoy the adventures we all know are coming. You might even want to take part in them.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Feb 10 2013, 09:39 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

[quote name='Anthony' date='Feb 11 2013, 07:15 AM' post='10807711']
Robert S (23investigator),

Thanks for your reply.

My research covers a wide range of topics; and I think it best that you start with introductory material. Accordingly, I'm listing below a few "pages" on my website that deal with the main focus of my posts above. The link embedded in the summary will take you to the relevant page; and each page will include links to several source pages or cited websites.

Also, in all my writings I strive to be professor-proof, lawyer-proof and accountant-proof. In this regard, I've yet to be disappointed; again, so far.

Dear Anthony

Thankyou again.

Have looked at your web page.

Look forward to reading much more.

'Seventy year olds', should not be worrying about their age, it makes not one 'stuff' of difference,
what counts each day, is we use it usefully, share it, for the future and enjoy doing it.

Robert S

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 06:33 AM