IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception --, 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION --

Truthissweet
post Feb 21 2017, 01:06 PM
Post #21

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 5 2017, 02:54 PM) *
Rob your post made me re-visit the Roth controversy.

I still haven't come to a definite conclusion about her, but I will
post my most recent thoughts about her shortly.

In the meantime, an idea just occurred to me today that I would
like to share with you.

Ms. Roth has now written three books about 9/11 and she claims they have been quite successful/popular.

She may or may not have been a flight attendant. We still don't
have evidence of this.
And she made numerous errors in her books re: what was said in the aircraft, technical matters etc.

I was thinking that if a flight attendant (genuine or not) can write three fictional books about 9/11 why can't a pilot?
Especially a seasoned commercial pilot.

Which of the two would command more attention and respect from the general public?
I think most people would agree it would be the pilot.

I know your position here at Pfor911Truth has been to stick to the solid technical facts of 9/11 that we know for certain and avoid any speculation.

However, writing a fiction book would give you the freedom to go beyond this and state what you think most likely occurred on that fateful day.

Several people have now realized fiction is the way to go to reach a wide audience and remain 'protected'.

By protected, I mean being immune from any potential libel lawsuits by any 9/11 perpetrators that you may reference with
pseudonyms.

So either a novel penned by yourself or a ghost-writer (if you feel your writing skills aren't up to scratch) could be a great way
to reach a large audience and earn some extra money
that you could use either personally or to further the 9/11 cause.

I don't know about other members here, but I for one would rush out to buy a novel that you wrote about 9/11.

BTW have you checked the data records for Koreann Ashlie?
That is Ms. Roth's real name.

Use real names. Why not. Its not like no one doesn't know Rob. If this were a forum where the owner is using a fake handle/name, then you could justify a novel. But Rob and this forum are well known. But what publisher would risk putting out a book with real names? None I can think of right now.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kawika
post Feb 21 2017, 01:28 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Feb 21 2017, 12:52 PM) *
Okay, but what did she say incorrect? I am interested to know. I believe Rob Balsamo knows Steve so ask him yourself. Maybe he can add to this. Roth is just another shill who gets a radio show and suckers fall for her schtick. Sound familar? Think Alex Jones.

She appeared out of nowhere. When that happens, she is trying to take the reader away from the real truth. I don't know the exact real truth. But damned if I follow someone like her because I know she is only around to distract. You know and I know there are a lot of distractors out there.

This is not on me. Ask Kurt what part of the Roth names/places/events was incorrect. If I laid it out for you, I would be obligated to report it back here.

I'm simply trying to keep the record complete and accurate.

The videos of Kurt talking about the false information does none of us any good.

Roth has a theory about the phone calls. She got a lot of people interested in 9/11 because she wrote the books. That's the positive aspect.

She went off the rails when she became popular. Had to keep producing bombshell information. That's all there is to it.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Feb 21 2017, 01:54 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 7,913

This is not on me. Ask Kurt what part of the Roth names/places/events was incorrect. If I laid it out for you, I would be obligated to report it back here.

The bold makes no sense at all. What did he say is incorrect? That is all. You seem to know more than I do. What is the false info? I am trying to be respectful.

There were phone calls. Yes there were in deed. But the stewardesses were scripted and knew ahead of time. I would tell you more, but, since you like to play games and not explain why some things are wrong about the video, go find it yourself. (I don't like being this way as I try to help, not tell people to go look it up themselves).

I hate lazy replies from who I think are good posters.

Again, Roth came on the scene to late to be credible. Like Rob Balsamo said, who is she? Where are the records of her employment? Who knows her? Maybe Roth and Bolywn work together shilling the night away....

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2017 - 01:34 PM