IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newcomer, Hi!, Intro

Uklady1
post Sep 16 2013, 11:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,524

Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer to this site, and have been reading the information and research now over the last few days. I live in England so one issue over here is that news and information is dissipated by a lack of understanding on how everything works in your government, and who the departments all are.

I'd always felt there were gross inconsistencies with the news stories about 9/11 . The pentagon issue was always quiet against the focus on the wtc, the " calls" from flights, I have never seen a signal on my phone when airborne, it was almost like the media was stage managed.

So finding you has come much later after the dreadful events in 2001 but you're doing such an amazing job! I'm a trainee private pilot, have always loved flying, but it's partly my current learning that's made me realise how implausible the stories have been of men going to a flight school then magically gaining the skills of a stunt pilot. Trouble is the rest of the world generally has moved on, and yet the whole event , if actually a completely different story, needs to be unscrambled surely for the sake of every government in the world?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
airshow
post Sep 17 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,146

Welcome and good luck on the flying. Costly nowaday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 12:03 PM