IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newbie With A Few Questions

liverpoolfclad
post Sep 22 2011, 07:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,284

Hello All,
I am a newbie and have not only looked over nearly every thread on the forum but also have thought 9/11 was a conspiracy from day one ever since seeing Bush in the school trying to hide the smirk on his face.

If I am in the wrong place, please someone in moderation move my post but a few things over the years I have thought and wanted to know what anyone thought.

1/ I am in the UK, and one of the issues over here came to light was an issue regarding the Pentagon. It was said, correct me if I am wrong, that when it got hit, there was going to be a meeting of the US Congress, and in that meeting it was going to show that a lot of money as such was missing and unaccounted for. The paperwork and evidence of all this was in the Pentagon. First question, would any of this information be backed up anywhere in any of the Towers, as I remember in one thread, a poster mentioned that both towers were hit (coincidence?) where there were empty rooms with computer systems, maybe government systems.
The pentagon apparently looks like it was hit in such a way, that any so called evidence was destroyed.

2/ I do not believe passenger planes hit the buildings, I believe they were military. But a few have asked the question what happened to the passengers.
A good question but maybe an alternative as to what did happen to them.
Firstly, passengers, a lot seem to be rushing home to family? or going to meetings early, no mention of anyone 'going away for vacation etc'. My question is, can it be possible, select passengers, who may even have connections with Government (maybe deeply hidden) can actually have been paid for their silence and given new identities? And all points to my top point. All the payments and evidence of such destroyed in the Pentagon attack, maybe will explain where the missing money (if true) went.

3/ Osama Bin Laden was actually in on it. He was promised a long time ago, that any atrocity he takes part in, he will not be pursued.
OK Bush made out he was looking for him, but the agreement with Bin Laden was he would face no justice, just lay low, making the odd propaganda video to make it seem he still hates the US. Then the Saddam pursuing starts, funnily enough they find him quite quick in a bolthole through a tip off.
OBL also is not dead. Videos of Saddam were all to quick in the public eye of him being caught, tried and hung. OBL killed, shipped from Pakistan to Afghanistan, then to a warship and then buried at sea. All within a few hours. No pictures, nothing. All part of the plan, and perfectly timed to coincide with the next big war to hit which is Libya (im not saying to get involved, im just pointing out that it takes focus off OBL and the way he was disposed of).

4/ Lastly, here in the UK we also heard the stories of United93 landing somewhere, and also of UA175 being in flight after it was supposed to be crashed, but we also heard over here there were 5 planes unaccounted for? what happened with the other 1? once the 911 incidents happened there was no mention of it again.

Hello again.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not a pilot, nor an expert, I am just trying to suggest a few more avenues which could be investigated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 22 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Welcome to the forum Liverpool!

Congress already knew that $2.3 Trillion was missing, and a house committee headed up by Cynthia McKinney was conducting hearings on that missing money. Auditors were already going over records in the Pentagon regarding those funds.

The part of the Pentagon that was struck is where the auditors and the records were.

We can only speculate about the passengers, but it does seem that at least some of them might have been willing participants. Nobody knows if they are dead or alive, but the Social Security Administration records seem to indicate that many of them did not die.

OBL was not in on it, except in the media's tale.

Mysterious airliners landed in Cleveland and discharged passengers NOT at the terminal but at a NASA facility on another part of the field. Mysterious, but nobody really knows.

There is a boatload of information here at PFT, and I hope you will avail yourself of it. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
liverpoolfclad
post Sep 23 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,284

QUOTE (amazed! @ Sep 22 2011, 01:23 PM) *
Welcome to the forum Liverpool!

Congress already knew that $2.3 Trillion was missing, and a house committee headed up by Cynthia McKinney was conducting hearings on that missing money. Auditors were already going over records in the Pentagon regarding those funds.

The part of the Pentagon that was struck is where the auditors and the records were.

We can only speculate about the passengers, but it does seem that at least some of them might have been willing participants. Nobody knows if they are dead or alive, but the Social Security Administration records seem to indicate that many of them did not die.

OBL was not in on it, except in the media's tale.

Mysterious airliners landed in Cleveland and discharged passengers NOT at the terminal but at a NASA facility on another part of the field. Mysterious, but nobody really knows.

There is a boatload of information here at PFT, and I hope you will avail yourself of it. rolleyes.gif

Hi Thanks for the welcome. Believe me I have been reading these forums for a while now.
Keep up the brilliant work you guys.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 06:29 AM