IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Swine Flu Vaccine Infects Entire U.s. Naval Vessel, Update: HOAX

Leslie Landry
post Sep 25 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

Edit to add: Please read through the thread as this has been confirmed as a hoax and good information is available in this thread to include possible motivation of the hoax which is why it was included in our News Release email. Thank you.

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Test Infects Entire U.S. Naval Vessel, Kills Captain and Chief Petty Officer – also THREE OTHER U.S. NAVAL SHIPS reported to be under similar at-sea quarantine
[Ed note: We are waiting to see just exactly *what* these Navy sailors were injected with. also - Just now on IRN Radio news - 6 million doses of the H1N1 Swine Flu "vaccine" [DEATH AND STERILIZATION SHOT] will be ready in first week of October – young children should be FIRST to get them. WHAT A WITCH. -a.s.]

=======================

Subject: Vital data about US Navy results of swine flu vaccine on ship

Data gleaned indirectly from anonymous testimony of Navy wives of the affected crew via the internet radio show A Marine Disquisition http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1362067 :

1. Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew.
2. Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea.
3. Crew sickened so severely that other ships had to respond to render aid. 16 Medical Dr.s put aboard from an unnamed aircraft carrier and other responding vessels. Total of 50 Navy personnel sent aboard to respond to crisis.
4. Two of the crew of 347 died – including the Captain of the ship (a Lieutenant Commander) and a Chief Petty Officer.
5. 50 personnel sent aboard to help are quarantined in Navy hospital in Balboa, Spain after 10 of them caught the flu from the ship's crew. Two of the 50 quarantined are in serious condition at last report.
6. Of the 347 man crew that were vaccinated, 333 contracted the H1N1 flu FROM THE VACCINE. Two died, as mentioned above, and 331 survived. Only 14 of the 347 vaccinated sailors did not show any ill effects from the vaccine.
7. Navy has threatened all the spouses of the ship's crew to remain silent – claiming all this information is classified. Some are whistle-blowing and that is where this information is coming from.
8. On the unnamed aircraft carrier that provided assistance, 415 sailors contracted the swine flu and are currently quarantined onboard.

PLEASE pass this email along. The truth is that the swine flu epidemic will be created BY THE VACCINE. If we don't take it, there will be no epidemic. From this one test it's apparent that the vaccine as tested on that ship's crew in April is 96% effective at infecting the recipient with swine flu. Such an infection rate is impossible to achieve by any natural means. Though it only killed 1% immediately, there is no telling what the long term effects on those injected with the vaccine will be. See the research on the long term effects of the 1976 swine flu vaccine, and the Gulf War anthrax vaccine programs for more information.

Also note that mere contact with those that have been vaccinated creates a 20% chance of you contracting the swine flu even if you have not been vaccinated.

Please pass this data along to anyone you care about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfAfuEa8wu8...player_embedded

CAPTAIN, CPO DEAD AFTER SWINE FLU SHOTS

The Navy ship that has been under quarantine for almost a month now
is due to return tomorrow. All crew were given the vaccine and
everyone got sick which resulted in the quarantine. The captain of
the ship and the chief petty officer are confirmed deceased and the
ship is now under command of a new captain.
Crew are reported to have had fevers lasting 5-6 days with
paralyzing fevers of over 104 degrees
http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread503741/pg1#
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 25 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #2

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 25 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

I heard 2 interesting reports today on CBC radio.

The first one said, that there was a report,
that said the annual flu shot may actually increase ones chance of catching the swine flu.

The second one said that the annual flu shot will be made available to seniors.

...DUH, what does this mean???

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 25 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #4

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

What it means to me is.................

"Lets get rid of the baby boomers so we dont have to
pay them the social security monies that we already looted out
of the system, and help reduce the world population
to our target of 500 million, from the 7 Billion of today "

Sincerely,
- The Oligarchy

I cant believe this is happening........ i mean really !!!!!!!???????
WTF

+Quote Post
barney_rebel
post Sep 25 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 211

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 23 2009, 09:18 PM) *

that said the annual flu shot may actually increase ones chance of catching the swine flu.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/09/23/...1-seasonal.html

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/newsfeatures/article/700026

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 25 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 25 2009, 07:18 PM) *

Ya, I saw that on CBC news last night. In fact you made exactly the points i was about to make, exactly.

It doesn't leave the us with a very good impression of their intentions... and i'm sure they will be back peddling on it tonight.

+Quote Post
Trapster
post Sep 26 2009, 01:28 AM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,177

!!!!RUMOR CONTROL!!!

This story makes no sense.

Read the story carefully. It says the sailors were given the Vaccine in APRIL of this year.

Wait one!

The H1N1 strain of flu was first detected in April/May of 2009.....so what, in just days the US Navy had a vaccine?

There is NO confirmation to this story. None.

There are stories that sailors aboard the Iwo Jima and other ships came down with the swine flu after Fleet Week in NYC. Well, lots of people in NYC have gotten the swine flu. Ok so they got the flu.

NOT ONE OF THEM HAS DIED

This story is Rumor!

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 26 2009, 03:16 AM
Post #8

This is it folks. It looks like they are going to use the swine flu
to implement the new world order, the chip and
the end of the Republic of the United States of
America

Click---------> The End Game Revealed

This is like them saying..........
" We will not be prosecuted for 9/11,
we will implement the New World Order and
there is not a damn thing you can do about it"

I will take a vaccination and a chip ONLY in my dead body.

This post has been edited by aerohead: Sep 26 2009, 03:21 AM

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 26 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #9

Defense Department to Start H1N1 Flu Vaccinations
Story Number: NNS090901-20
Release Date: 9/1/2009 8:55:00 PM

By Jim Garamone, American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON (NNS) -- All military personnel will be vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus, and the vaccine will be available to all military family members who want it, a Defense Department health affairs official said today.

The H1N1 vaccination program will begin in early October, said Army Lt. Col. (Dr.) Wayne Hachey, director of preventive medicine for Defense Department health affairs.

The vaccine, which has been licensed by the Food and Drug Administration, will be mandatory for uniformed personnel, the colonel said. "What we want to do is target those people who are at highest risk for transmission," he said.

Health-care workers, deploying troops, those serving on ships and submarines, and new accessions are at the top of the list. "Any place where we take a lot of people, squash them all together and get them nice and close and put them under stressful conditions will get the vaccine first," he said.

The department will use the usual seasonal flu vaccine distribution chain for the H1N1, Hachey said, noting that while the mass H1N1 vaccinations are new to the general population, the process for vaccinating against seasonal flu is old hat for the Defense Department.

"We've been doing this for decades," he said. "The system is tried and true."

The department initially will receive 1 million doses of the H1N1 vaccine, and another 1.7 million doses later in October.

Officials don't know yet whether people will need one dose or two, Hachey said.

"The assumption right now is that people will need two doses, 21 days apart," he said. "That may change."

FDA officials still are studying H1N1 and the vaccine, and the results should be known by the end of the month.

Seasonal flu vaccine already is available, and the Defense Department will begin giving those shots shortly, Hachey said.

"That has been our message to immunizers: to try and get as many people as they can immunized against the seasonal flu early," he said.

Guidelines for giving priority to family members will follow those for the general population, Hachey said. The Department of Health and Human Services is buying millions of doses of the vaccine.

"Installations are going to register with each state as an immunizer," Hachey said. "They will tell how many people they care for. This includes dependents, retirees and so on."

The Centers for Disease Control will place the order and will ship the vaccine where needed. Family members will have multiple opportunities to get the vaccine, whether at Defense Department medical facilities or off post, Hachey said.

The CDC has established target groups for those at greatest risk for transmitting or being affected by the H1N1. They include pregnant women, health-care workers, those younger than 25 or older than 65, and those with pre-existing health conditions.

Hachey said previous plans are serving the Defense Department well.

"We have been preparing for pandemic flu because of its potential impact on the mission," he said.

The symptoms of the H1N1 flu are almost the same as the seasonal flu: fever, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, muscle aches and feeling rundown. The 2009 H1N1 virus - formerly known as swine flu - is a pandemic virus, according to the World Health Organization. U.S. officials call the virus "troubling" and urge communities across the United States to take actions to mitigate the effects of it. The federal government is urging states and municipalities to begin preparing now for the fall flu season.

President Barack Obama addressed the H1N1 pandemic following a White House meeting today.

"As I said when we saw the first cases of this virus back in the spring, I don't want anybody to be alarmed, but I do want everybody to be prepared," he said. "We know that we usually get a second, larger wave of these flu viruses in the fall, and so response plans have been put in place across all levels of government."

But government cannot do it all, and the American people have a responsibility to stop the spread of the disease, Obama said. "We need families and businesses to ensure that they have plans in place if a family member, a child or a co-worker contracts the flu and needs to stay home," he said.

"And most importantly, we need everyone to get informed about individual risk factors, and we need everyone to take the common-sense steps that we know can make a difference," the president said. "Stay home if you're sick. Wash your hands frequently. Cover your sneezes with your sleeve, not your hands. And take all the necessary precautions to stay healthy. I know it
sounds simple, but it's important and it works."

The H1N1 is a never-before-seen combination of human, swine and avian flu viruses, officials said. First detected in Mexico in February, it quickly spread around the world. According to July WHO statistics, there have been 94,512 H1N1 cases worldwide, and 429 people have died from it. In the United States, 33,902 contracted H1N1, and 170 have died.

http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=48042

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 26 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #10

Navy Ships Under Swine Flu Quarantine

Nearly 70 Sailors, Marines Contracted Virus

(AP) A group of Navy ships is under quarantine after several dozen sailors and Marines on board tested positive for swine flu.

Health officials say at least 69 people had been confirmed with the virus, and all of them have since recovered.

Navy officials say they are now quarantining an undetermined number of crew members with flulike symptoms on four ships that are part of the USS Boxer Amphibious Ready Group, which arrived in Hawaii on Friday. The ships are docked at or near Pearl Harbor.

Thousands of sailors and Marines from the ships are currently on leave in Hawaii, but Cmdr. Dora Lockwood says no one with flulike symptoms has been allowed to go on shore.

A spokeswoman for the state Health Department says it has been notified of the outbreak.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/21/...in5177494.shtml

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Sep 26 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 3,225

Flu tracker forums calls the story (opening post) a fraud.
http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/viewto...86&start=26

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 26 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #12

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Sep 26 2009, 08:49 AM) *
Navy Ships Under Swine Flu Quarantine

Nearly 70 Sailors, Marines Contracted Virus

(AP) A group of Navy ships is under quarantine after several dozen sailors and Marines on board tested positive for swine flu. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/21/...in5177494.shtml

DATE LINE of above story: PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii, July 21, 2009

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 26 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Ricochet @ Sep 26 2009, 09:05 AM) *
Flu tracker forums calls the story (opening post) a fraud.
http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/viewto...86&start=26

I suspected as much. The OP is worth the read.

Post subject: Re: Navy ship docking in CA with onboard fatalitiesPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay, I've been researching this story in between patients. I've found out a few pertinent facts.

1. Much of the wording of the story being circulated now as if it is current news (starting on September 24th) was stolen verbatim from a true CBS news story dated July 21st. The base true story was radically altered, with dramatic fictional elements added, and "rebranded" to make it appear it's happening now. It isn't.

2. Regarding the allegedly "dead" officers, given as simply "the captain and the master chief petty officer" -- Captain Mark L. Cedrun and Command Master Chief Petty Officer Ray Burrhus are both alive and well and occupy their posts, which they've occupied for over a year. NO change of command was recorded on the military websites (even though I found every other changeover going back 5 years) or on the USS Boxer's homepage, where Captain Cedrun is clearly listed as STILL in command (pretty good for a corpse, wouldn't you say?). There were NO death or funeral stories anywhere on the web (other than Ott, et. al's garbage story). One website I visited even had a comment from a sailor stating that the stories were fabricated and that, while a bunch of people got sick with flu in July (something we knew), everyone recovered and nobody died. He called the story BS. I was able to verify the sailor is who he claims to be. Captain Cedrun and the Master Chief would probably be quite shocked to find out that some vaccination conspiracy wingnuts are spreading rumors that they died of swine flu.

3. The Timeline: Was the ship ever under a 60-day at-sea quarantine? Answer: NO!

June 25th: Phuket, Thailand -- ship put into port. Some marines from the ship got in trouble with the law over a jet ski incident, thus establishing a paper trail. Many sailors and marines partook of shore leave.
July 17th: Ship puts into port at Pearl Harbor. During ocean transit from Thailand, 69 crew members out of almost 3,000 became ill with the flu. The sick crew members are kept on board ship and tested for H1N1 with positive results. Their cases were reported in the news by CBS and on military and flu surveillance sites, ours included. Healthy crew members disembarking for shore leave were screened with thermography equipment. Many crew members wandered around Waikiki and Honolulu for beach parties, shopping, and fun.

More at link

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 26 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #14

So this is NOT confirmed as the link says ?

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 26 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #15

Well the Fox news story IS confirmed and
now we can guess what was in all those bills that
congress was passing without reading them
and what is coming.

Martial law
Forced vaccinations with chips
And the new World Order

And all for our "protection"

Exactly like 9/11 and the "war on terror".

False flag terrorism to scare us into domination
by the elite.

I will not back down i will never give in. I will have
Liberty or death. And nothing in between

This post has been edited by aerohead: Sep 26 2009, 02:48 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 26 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #16

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (aerohead @ Sep 26 2009, 11:41 AM) *
Well the Fox news story IS confirmed

Do you really believe that Fox News represents YOUR interests?

People, we HAVE to learn to think critically. Otherwise we are sitting ducks for every piece of disinformation that gets broadcast, regardless of the media through which it is transmitted.

One should ALWAYS be skeptical of any email containing information that can NOT be easily confirmed. Anonymous sources are NOT confirmable sources and are therefore suspect.

One should ALWAYS be skeptical concerning corporate news sources of information because we KNOW they avoid telling us the truth about what is actually going on in many instances and in particular in instances that might point to where the REAL threat to our securities lie.

If you're going to be engaged in the information war then it is important that you NOT be spreading disinformation, even innocently and unawares. You should keep in mind that the function of counterintelligence in this information war is to keep the enemy (us) off balance, misinformed and disinformed. Fox news in particular has an agenda and that agenda is to destabilize the US population by pointing toward abuses of power which THEY actually support but doing so in a way that suggests they do NOT support them -- that they are "friendlies" to us -- when in fact they are anything but.

Tell you what, when Fox News starts reporting fairly and accurately about ALL the information that has been unearthed regarding 9/11 and all that is associated with it, then I'll begin to take them seriously. Of course, this litmus test should be applied to ALL 'news' organizations be they corporate, 'right', 'left', 'progressive,' 'alternative', or what have you. If they aren't willing to report about 10 seconds of free-fall of building 7, nanothermite found in the WTC dust, questions and anomalies regarding the alleged impact at the Pentagon and Shanksville, etc., then one can SAFELY assume that the source one is accepting is NOT FRIENDLY to our liberties and our Republic.

Fox News' agenda is blatantly obvious: They want to fan the flames of fear of the right against the left, just as many 'progressive news' organizations want to fan the fears of the left against the right. This 'divide and conquer' methodology has worked for the elite over and over again, keeping us distracted from recognizing that the real threats to our liberties come from the elite itself.

COULD They® use a concocted flu pandemic to further restrict our liberties? OF COURSE! But they play both ends off the middle by a) creating the pandemic and b) fanning the fears of it and any enforced vaccination against it. BOTH serve their ends by sewing chaos and confusion within the body politic which must then be "managed." In the problem, reaction, solution strategy, ALL THREE positions are handled by our opposition.

Our best hope is to NOT get caught up in FEAR MONGERING by those we can safely identify as "not friendly".

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 26 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #17

Pinter i agree with you on most of that.

But if these states have passed laws requiring
forced vaccinations for their citizens........ then
there is something to it right ? That is totally
unconstitutional and where do we draw the line and
stand up and say no, ive had enough ?

Also, it makes sense. How could they escape prosecution
for the 9/11 investigation that is coming in NYC ?
Another false Flag attack (Swine flu) to get people
to forget the last one (9/11) and progress the New
World Order one step further........ possibly the last
step. The dollar is collapsing, the G20, China asking for
a new currency........ this could be it. The final scare to
get it all accomplished.

What do you think ?

This post has been edited by aerohead: Sep 26 2009, 03:41 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 26 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #18

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (aerohead @ Sep 26 2009, 12:35 PM) *
Pinter i agree with you on most of that.

But if these states have passed laws requiring
forced vaccinations for their citizens........ then
there is something to it right ? That is totally
unconstitutional and where do we draw the line and
stand up and say no, ive had enough ?

I'm not a constitutional scholar so can't say what is or isn't "constitutional" in regards to government authority to mandate vaccinations in the case of an epidemic. I suspect it isn't "unconstitutional" but there we're getting into points of law I'm not qualified to discuss.

The real issue is something deeper, I think, having to do with "the consent of the governed." How can I consent to be governed by an authority that I have solid reason to distrust as illegitimate; having established supra-constitutional authorities under what amounts to a coup d'état?

Also, it makes sense. How could they escape prosecution
for the 9/11 investigation that is coming in NYC ?
Another false Flag attack (Swine flu) to get people
to forget the last one (9/11) and progress the New
World Order one step further........ possibly the last
step. The dollar is collapsing, the G20, China asking for
a new currency........ this could be it. The final scare to
get it all accomplished.

What do you think ?

It is a possible scenario. It is a scenario that has been in our (9/11 Truther) minds since the first 9/11 in one form and another. My observation of how all this works is They® float and implement a variety of scenarios (run operations) themselves and manage them through time making strategic adjustments as events unfold. Sometimes one or another comes forward as THE plausible script (9/11 hijackers, etc.). It was clear when they put the deceptively named 'patriot act(s)' in place that one of their primary aims was to implement a universal social surveillance system that would allow them to closely monitor and limit the reach of any serious dissent. I've always felt that the ultimate aim, besides the overthrow of the Republic (now accomplished accept in appearance only), was the militarization of the whole society. For that there needs to be either what amounts to a global war with the US under direct attack from a real or provoked enemy or b) significant domestic insurrection whether actual or fomented -- or both. I base this on the observation that people accept policies that are not in their best interest provided there is some (rigged) "justification" for their implementation. It is always the solution to the problem and reaction. If the dollar collapses people will be in the streets demanding a solution to this problem. But the solution offered will not be the exposure, arrest and overthrow of a criminal oligarchy, of that you can be sure -- any more than it will be the institutionalization of more egalitarian and sustainable economic principals.

The question you're asking is, how are they going to avoid prosecution in the face of NYCAN and proposing this contrived pandemic is one possible scenario for distraction and disruption. All I can say at this point is you have far more faith in the ability of any State DoJ to coral this bunch of in-bred global psychopaths than I do. How can they avoid prosecution? Through every trick in their arsenal.

My point is about paranoia and fear mongering. Obviously the threat is real. How they have stage managed 9/11 is testament to their abilities. However, what is needed is clarity and accuracy and strategies to counter their propaganda, not paranoia and fear mongering which plays into their hands. Wise as serpents and gentle as doves. Ultimately what it is going to take is massive resistance and acts of non-violent civil disobedience. It's going to take us working together across previously established 'turf' lines -- and in particular working with those threads of legitimate authority which could be allies. (I'm thinking here of domestic law enforcement for example.) The Elite® do have vulnerabilities and their primary vulnerability is that they can achieve nothing without the cooperation of others. They are a very small minority -- although heavily armed and protected mostly by their cloaks of "invisibility" and their pretensions of "invincibility". The more light of social attention that is shined upon them -- who they are, what they do, how they do it, who cooperates with them, etc., -- the more empowered we become.

And, as I said in another thread, there is a necessary personal responsibility component to all this. The problem isn't just the elite and their control, the problem is our own inner passivity. We need to become more conscious beings than we are. Without this, no matter what happens on the world stage, failure is guaranteed.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 26 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 26 2009, 05:10 PM) *
I'm not a constitutional scholar so can't say what is or isn't "constitutional" in regards to government authority to mandate vaccinations in the case of an epidemic. I suspect it isn't "unconstitutional" but there we're getting into points of law I'm not qualified to discuss.

The real issue is something deeper, I think, having to do with "the consent of the governed." How can I consent to be governed by an authority that I have solid reason to distrust as illegitimate; having established supra-constitutional authorities under what amounts to a coup d'état?

It is a possible scenario. It is a scenario that has been in our (9/11 Truther) minds since the first 9/11 in one form and another. My observation of how all this works is They® float and implement a variety of scenarios (run operations) themselves and manage them through time making strategic adjustments as events unfold. Sometimes one or another comes forward as THE plausible script (9/11 hijackers, etc.). It was clear when they put the deceptively named 'patriot act(s)' in place that one of their primary aims was to implement a universal social surveillance system that would allow them to closely monitor and limit the reach of any serious dissent. I've always felt that the ultimate aim, besides the overthrow of the Republic (now accomplished accept in appearance only), was the militarization of the whole society. For that there needs to be either what amounts to a global war with the US under direct attack from a real or provoked enemy or B) significant domestic insurrection whether actual or fomented -- or both. I base this on the observation that people accept policies that are not in their best interest provided there is some (rigged) "justification" for their implementation. It is always the solution to the problem and reaction. If the dollar collapses people will be in the streets demanding a solution to this problem. But the solution offered will not be the exposure, arrest and overthrow of a criminal oligarchy, of that you can be sure -- any more than it will be the institutionalization of more egalitarian and sustainable economic principals.

The question you're asking is, how are they going to avoid prosecution in the face of NYCAN and proposing this contrived pandemic is one possible scenario for distraction and disruption. All I can say at this point is you have far more faith in the ability of any State DoJ to coral this bunch of in-bred global psychopaths than I do. How can they avoid prosecution? Through every trick in their arsenal.

My point is about paranoia and fear mongering. Obviously the threat is real. How they have stage managed 9/11 is testament to their abilities. However, what is needed is clarity and accuracy and strategies to counter their propaganda, not paranoia and fear mongering which plays into their hands. Wise as serpents and gentle as doves. Ultimately what it is going to take is massive resistance and acts of non-violent civil disobedience. It's going to take us working together across previously established 'turf' lines -- and in particular working with those threads of legitimate authority which could be allies. (I'm thinking here of domestic law enforcement for example.) The Elite® do have vulnerabilities and their primary vulnerability is that they can achieve nothing without the cooperation of others. They are a very small minority -- although heavily armed and protected mostly by their cloaks of "invisibility" and their pretensions of "invincibility". The more light of social attention that is shined upon them -- who they are, what they do, how they do it, who cooperates with them, etc., -- the more empowered we become.

And, as I said in another thread, there is a necessary personal responsibility component to all this. The problem isn't just the elite and their control, the problem is our own inner passivity. We need to become more conscious beings than we are. Without this, no matter what happens on the world stage, failure is guaranteed.

Again i agree with you on most of that, but i believe the plan is far
more progressed than we think. I didnt believe in the FEMA camps
or that foreign troops are in this country. But from what i have seen
as of late, it is true. The camps are real, the mandantory vaccination
laws that are being passed in some states right now are real and we are being
set up to be blind sided with this BS just like 9/11. One day soon we will wake up
to road blocks and mandantory vaccinations with chipped wristbands or face
getting on the bus to a FEMA camp, along with the ushering in of the Amero and
the North American Union at the same time. A multi-angle attack on us
that will have most people so confused and lost that they will willingly follow
what they are told to do by our government "for their protection and security".

"Anyone who would trade a little Liberty for a little security, deserves Neither"
-Benjamin Franklin
Signer (contributor) - Declaration of Independence and The US Constitution.

This post has been edited by aerohead: Sep 26 2009, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Sep 26 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 3,225

Stand back and look at how this works. The H1N1 flu virus is the hot topic of news. On the surface most people are terrified of getting it because it was hyped as the new "killer" virus. In order to get most people to accept the idea of getting the vaccine you have to convince them it's safe. The first step is to confuse the issue, is it "swine flu", H1N1, combination "swine, bird, human", or any variation thereof. Next up, plant a false story of military deaths due to the vaccine based on a real event that is probably nothing more than seasonal flu. Let the story run it's course to be shown a hoax and the objective is that there is nothing wrong with the vaccines. Mission accomplished.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2020 - 03:30 PM