IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
ok....thats it!, i try'd being civil with these guys

THE_DECIDER
post Nov 17 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3

i have been getting REAMED on www.camaros.net i dont care if you drive a mazda miata....join the forum and help me out......im f*cking sick and tired of 10-1 odds!!!

im RUSTY69 in the "current events" section..... THANX salute.gif

PS. this means you cheers.gif

This post has been edited by THE_DECIDER: Nov 17 2006, 05:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Nov 17 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Personally, I have stopped posting about 9/11 on my home board. Instead I post about the police state. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 17 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #3

Vermontbound

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 73

I registered. I am assuming you are in the chat room. Just send me a PM when you are back in there and I will help you open up a can of "wake up" soup on these guys.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Nov 17 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #4

Got aliens?

Member No.: 120

I'd help you, but, dude, that's a "Camaro" forum and I'm not a glutton for punishment.

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Nov 17 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #5

that didnt work, plan b, give up sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Nov 17 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #6

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Decider, why waste time with obvious closed minds. You could show them an executive order signed by George W. Bush and they wouldn't believe you. None so blind as those who refuse to see.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 17 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #7

Vermontbound

I have been busy at work all day but I am going to give em hell tonight

9-11 was an inside job!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 17 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Cary @ Nov 17 2006, 09:57 PM)
None so blind as those who refuse to see.

Truer words were never spoken.

Have heart, THE DECIDER - there are lots out there willing to listen (maybe a gardening site is the ticket?? biggrin.gif )

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Nov 17 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #9

well a little history on the site....

i was a member their BEFORE i woke up to government agendas....i was just a camaro loven chainsmoker....

i was a member at that site for about a year...became a solid member of that team....then in mid 2005, i woke up.....now i try to spread my findings there...in wich case now i am refered to as a TFH kook....troll...

now the personal attacks are getting worse.it is seriously like 10 posters against me....i was doing DAMN good for a while....but now they are getting really nasty...and i wanted to truth overload that place......i posted this same request on EVER forum i know of....and ZERO people have helped out...i know i cant FORCE people to help out....its just kind of disapointing that nobody wanted to help me out....their is about 3 members on that site who PM me, and tell me not to give up..they agree with me but wont speak out in fear of insult..the more they insult me and not address my statements, they are just showing their ignorance..

This post has been edited by THE_DECIDER: Nov 17 2006, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 17 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #10

Vermontbound

QUOTE (THE_DECIDER @ Nov 17 2006, 05:20 PM)
well a little history on the site....

i was a member their BEFORE i woke up to government agendas....i was just a camaro loven chainsmoker....

i was a member at that site for about a year...became a solid member of that team....then in mid 2005, i woke up.....now i try to spread my findings there...in wich case now i am refered to as a TFH kook....troll...

now the personal attacks are getting worse.it is seriously like 10 posters against me....i was doing DAMN good for a while....but now they are getting really nasty...and i wanted to truth overload that place......i posted this same request on EVER forum i know of....and ZERO people have helped out...i know i cant FORCE people to help out....its just kind of disapointing that nobody wanted to help me out....their is about 3 members on that site who PM me, and tell me not to give up..they agree with me but wont speak out in fear of insult..the more they insult me and not address my statements, they are just showing their ignorance..

give me a direct link to where you are... or are you in the chat room.

I am on my way!!!! thumbsup.gif pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Nov 17 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Nov 17 2006, 10:36 PM)
give me a direct link to where you are... or are you in the chat room.

I am on my way!!!! thumbsup.gif pilotfly.gif

i believe that site has some weird thing were you need to be logged in to see the threads...

im RUSTY69 just look in the CURRENT EVENTS section.... and look at the carnaige..lol

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 17 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #12

Vermontbound

You have to have permission to get the current events section. It looks like it has to be a paid membership. Oh well.

Give up on those lames.

thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 17 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #13

Vermontbound

The first bullet has been fired. Its me and the Decider on the front lines with the Camaro idiots.

LOL cheers.gif

This post has been edited by DemolitionCrew: Nov 17 2006, 07:57 PM

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Nov 17 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 104

QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 17 2006, 06:08 PM)
Have heart, THE DECIDER - there are lots out there willing to listen (maybe a gardening site is the ticket?? biggrin.gif )

nah. anyone who cares so much about gardening that they would actually join a chat room for it, probably hasn't the slightest clue about the real world, and is probably too mindlessly distracted by meaningless bullshit to even care.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 18 2006, 12:42 AM
Post #15

Vermontbound

Their first response (and second and third and fourth and fifth) was an insult. Are you kidding me? A mindless insult. mo fiya how did you know????? biggrin.gif

They may be mindless...as The Decider warned, but they are about to get hit with a few really powerfully jabs and then they are on their own. I haven't been in a net debate in a while on 9/11 in a while. Although I get the feeling it will be a knowledge vs insult match. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 18 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #16

Vermontbound

TD -

I thought you said those guys were hardcore... biggrin.gif

Superfeatherweights my friend.

Superfeatherweights....

I will be back tomorrow morning for more, I have a feeling Operation Northwoods and Gulf of Tonkin mixed in with WTC 7 and Put options were a bit much for them.

That may hvae them twisting in their sleep all night. laughing1.gif

Great fun...

Thanks for the invitation... thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Nov 19 2006, 04:49 AM
Post #17

man o man..i just got DOMINATED on my fave camaro board.....i asked for help on every board i know....and DC was the one and only guy who stepped up to help me out.......TY cheers.gif

i was thinking i could totally drop a truth bomb on that place... pilotfly.gif

but i got no resposes, no help, nothing... its been a wild 6 moths guys.....but im hanging up my truth hat.......goodluck salute.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Nov 19 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (THE_DECIDER @ Nov 19 2006, 09:49 AM)
man o man..i just got DOMINATED on my fave camaro board.....i asked for help on every board i know....and DC was the one and only guy who stepped up to help me out.......TY cheers.gif

i was thinking i could totally drop a truth bomb on that place... pilotfly.gif

but i got no resposes, no help, nothing...  its been a wild 6 moths guys.....but im hanging up my truth hat.......goodluck salute.gif

C'mon DECIDER

Your home-forum is the most difficult place to start this kind of discussion. I made the same experience with my aviation forum.

YOU CAN'T WIN!!!

And I had really professional help there by Lederhosn.

Either they win the discussion and you get 'pulled' (or banned) with a 'complete conspiracy nut' - label on your forehead

or YOU win the discussion with excellent arguments - then they stop posting on the tread and ignore you on other treads with your 'complete conspiracy nut' -label on your forehead.

YOU CAN'T WIN ! on your home board, all you can do is make one or two (or perhaps more) members begin to think about your arguments and probably even start investigating.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow your battle there, because I can't read the forum without registering.

Take a break!

I'd be glad to hear you saying the famous words of one of my country-men:

"I'll be back..." salute.gif

typo (again)

[EDIT] Just to confirm, I am not actually very proud of Schwarzenegger...

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Nov 19 2006, 07:45 AM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 19 2006, 07:27 AM
Post #19

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

QUOTE (THE_DECIDER @ Nov 19 2006, 08:49 AM)
i was thinking i could totally drop a truth bomb on that place...

It sounds like you guys did. That's all you can do. How they recieve it is up to them. Some people may never wake up. Some may take another year or two. I learned the hard way after spending a month getting my ducks all in a row that sometimes you just can win these things. A month's worth of research flamed within 5 minutes of posting. So, I stopped trying to pile it on onto deaf ears. Now, I look for marginally receptive ears and also look to get the best information available for them. Make a product that they can't resist buying, that's my thinking now.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 19 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #20

Vermontbound

We have made strides in the two short days I have been there.

TD do not give up. I read the messages in the Operation Northwoods thread I created. It turned into a shouting/insult match. You know people instantly turn off what you are trying to say at that point. But here is an example of progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver 
It is? I was not aware of that. If that's the case I think I'll stop voting too. Thanks for the information Rusty. You and DemolitionCrew have really openend my eyes. I have spent the last 2 days looking at all the links and stuff and I reely think you too have valid points. I'm beginning to see what your talking about. I'll keep reading and get back to you in a day or to. Any more good links?

This is from a person who decided to attack me out of the gates. So keep your head in the game and try not to lose your cool. When you see an insult (and I saw a few people trying to bait me) ... IGNORE IT.

Hang in there bud thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2020 - 02:03 PM