IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Not Quite Atc, but first name I could of

GroundControl
post Nov 19 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 212

Hey everyone,

I am not an ATC in real-life although I do actively use simulations. I kinda chose the name I have because I work on the "ground" servicing commercial airliners. I have been doing this for 6 years and I love it because I have a very high interest in aviation. The "control" part is my way of saying I have an excellent idea of the aviation field. So anyway I came up with this whole ground-control thing.

I am a aviation perfectionist. I am very serious when it comes to aircraft, their types, airlines etc. For instance United Airlines operated 757-200's and so does American Airlines. When I talk about an American Airlines 757-200 I will call it by the more indepth name of American "757-223" and in United Airlines case United Airlines "757-222". Their is a difference between most airlines and their aircraft types. These differences can be seating arrangements, engines, etc. Most people don't care but, the difference can important especially when dealing with cases like 9/11.

I have been investigating 9/11 for the last 3 years. I never actually believed the official story but didn't know where to start. When I started some of the outrageous claims were hot in debate, but now many of them have answers and focus can be aimed on the more into real oddities.

I don't care about the GOVT. or the politics behind 9/11 as much as finding the fate of 4 commercial airliners. One of my childhood dreams, of becoming a crash investigator, didn't happen but I can atleast be a independant investigator for now.

I am willing to discuss any outstanding conflict or topic, but if it is solved, leave it alone.

This will be quite a ride everyone. SEATBELTS ON, and you can't open the doors at 35000ft so get out now if you don't want to go. pilotfly.gif biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 19 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Great to have you here GC!

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Nov 19 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum Ground Control. Good to see you here.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Nov 19 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 110

Welcome GC! salute.gif

Interesting, what you say about tracing the involved airliners.

Any research done on yr side? Could need your help --> there

Strange things happened to these planes.
Or was it just flightnumbers with passenger lists???

best regards
Z.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Nov 19 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 72

Hi GROUNDCONTROL !!

The more experts the better !!

Guinan

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 19 2006, 09:18 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

GC...check your pm's.

+Quote Post
GroundControl
post Nov 19 2006, 11:48 PM
Post #7

Group: Banned
Member No.: 212

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I hope we all get along and find the answers we have been looking for. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Method
post Nov 20 2006, 09:54 AM
Post #8

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

Welcome GC!

Make yourself at home. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 20 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

LOVE that song

WELCOME, Ground Control smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 20 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

LOVE that song

WELCOME, Ground Control smile.gif

+Quote Post
Method
post Nov 20 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #11

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

Alright Sanders, we heard you the first time. <_<

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Dec 12 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #12

ITacHI^ - The Truth Will Set You Free.

Member No.: 74

Why is he banned? sad.gif

IT--

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 12 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #13

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

e-dog,

Check out this link where Ground Control got banned.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...opic=2491&st=15

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 12 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

e-dog,

if you have a question about a ban, please PM an admin. We dont need to fill up this forum explaining each time we ban someone. You certainly dont need to ask in two different places on the forum. Thank you.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 12 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

If I may, one of e-dog's "why was he banned" posts was in a thread where GC laid out some pretty good stuff.

I too was a little surprised/saddened - but Ground Control had fallen into the "maybe a 757 really did hit the Pentagon" trap. It IS a TRAP, and for whatever reason, there are sites around the web (9/11 research for example, and maybe LCF ?) that have, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, fallen back into the neither here nor there "I don't think it was American flight 77, but it's starting to look to me like a boeing 757 hit the Pentagon" thing, - and quoting all the (Defense Department employees and Neocon signator) eyewitness accounts and going on about the lightpoles, lightpoles that the FDR data (and the fact that a dozen cars on the highway weren't blown off the road) proves could not have been knocked down by the American 77 jet.

There is an Associated Press photo taken of the crash site before the facade collapsed that shows NO wreckage, nor broken windows where the wings and tail should have hit. That's proof positive evidence IMO. You can't just ignore that and start believing (shall I say) tainted eyewitnesses or falling for the light-pole trick (I don't know exactly how they did it, but it couldn't have been flight 77). There is proof, there is no way in h@ll that Hani Hanjour skimmed that 757 inches above the ground without knocking down those Cable Spools and slipped it into the Pentagon without leaving a mark on the lawn or on the facade and without there being big pieces of wings and tail section strewn around. And if the plane parts DID vaporise in some unprecidented fireball, how were they able to identify all (but one) of the passengers by DNA analysis when DNA is useless for analysis after being exposed to tempratures above 120 or 130 degrees C ?? Not to mention that the autopsy report lists no Arab passengers, and that Rummy slipped and said it was a missile.

wall.gif

Ground Control may have been a well meaning fool, or was influenced by a number of sites that promote the "757 hit the Pentagon" nonsense, or simply a shill, who will ever know. But Pilots for Truth will never go the way of 9/11 research - no 757 hit the Pentagon and that is provable. And once you prove "A" and move on to "B", you don't start trying to disprove "A" just because you don't like what it implies about "B".

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...dpost&p=6009461

My 2 cents. Sorry to see GC go, but I'm not crying over it. We don't need the BS.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th February 2020 - 10:45 PM