IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Check Out This Site - Unity08.com Don't Be Fooled!, Sam Waterson-Law & Order Sponsor

jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

http://www.unity08.com/

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 8 2007, 02:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
colonial
post Feb 8 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #2

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Reminds me of a song by The Who, Baba O' Riely.

"Meet the new boss;

Same as the old boss".

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #3

http://www.unity08.com/founderscouncil

I have some concerns after looking at this founders list.

Also, this is based in ARLINGTON, VA and in DENVER, CO.

hum

What do you guys think?

Is this just a Ploy for all of us to fall into voting for the 3rd party in the wings? Lieberman and McCain or whomever?

This list of founders is now giving me red flags.

Opinions?

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 8 2007, 10:56 AM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #4

Well guess what, the FOUNDER Peter Ackerman of this group is none other than a CFR member.

http://www.cfr.org/bios/6045/peter_ackerman.html

He's also on the Freedom House board - He TOO wants to spread FREEDOM all a round. Isn't this what got this country in trouble in the first place? Bush and his FREEDOM to be spread around the WORLD?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_House

Geesh! They never quit.

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 8 2007, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #5

I just posted this in the Shoutbox on the Unity08 website:

I have a concern that the Founder of this group is a CFR member
posted by jowantsthetruth on February 8, 2007 - 7:36am

I just looked at the founders list of this group. I noticed that Founder, Peter Ackerman is a CFR member (Council on Foreign Relations).

Do you think you should tell people that you have this affiliation?

Isn't this group about HONESTY?

Thank you!

CFR member
jowantsthetruth on February 8, 2007 - 10:41am
http://www.cfr.org/bios/6045/peter_ackerman.html

I then posted this in my info about why I joined the UNITY08 website:

jowantsthetruth
I was looking for a truthful group who was really out to help America?

Why I joined Unity08:
I question some of the associations of the Founders Council members, especially the fact that Peter Ackerman is a CFR member. Is this group going to deliver the magical help that Americans will be begging for now that our government is in disarray? Like maybe a Lieberman/Mccain Ticket?

angry.gif

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 8 2007, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Feb 8 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #6

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

LMAO! Ms. Jo is on the case. BUSTED!

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #7

DAMN DAMN DAMN! IS THE WORD HONESTY not in the dictionary anymore?

angry.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 8 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

You go jo

I was fooled for a sec - there's a link on the site - "abolishing the Federal Reserve".

No way the CFR would really be behind something like that - this is misdirection, gatekeeping - h@ll, anyone can tell by how slick the site looks.

nonono.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 8 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

My post there biggrin.gif

The founder of this site, Peter Ackerman, is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. 

I was almost fooled - there is a link here on this site, "abolishing the Federal Reserve." 
Nothing I would like more, believe you me.  But, would this site actually condone such a move? 

The CFR was created in 1921 SPECIFICALLY to consolodate influence and control over the US government by the international bankers who CREATED the Federal Reserve, which creates money out of thin air and sells it to the US government at interest, in effect, the people that have been and continue to rip off Americans and steal their hard earned wealth.  I kid you not, check out  who the CFR are, their connections to the Federal Reserve, and what the Federal Reserve actually is and does (it's a privately owned bank). I IMPLORE you to do that.

Have they changed their colors so much?  Is Peter Ackerman a good guy all of a sudden??  I am certain they haven't, I am certain he is not.

Backing up again to post WWII, their (the CFR's) next step, (after ensconsing FDR in the White House and buying up all the gold in the US at bargain prices before jacking up the price - read up folks...), was to create the NSA and CIA, new tools for the CFR to use to coerce foreign governments (with which normal diplomatic enticements by the US State Department fail to pursuade) to open their doors to US business - by hook or by crook (or by coup d'etat).  After all, the CFR is about business.  Only business.  This site too - is about business, I can smell it.

Wake up folks, the war on terror is a fraud - though with all the interaction between the CIA and terrorists over the last 2 decades it's truly impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff - but, I can tell you this, without fear of contradiction, that a site created by a member of the Council on Foreign Relations is NOT interested in freedom or liberty for actual Americans.  It was created out of the fear that the actual truth of how our world is actually run is beginning to surface, and to hijack the sympathies of disenfranchised Americans and corall them safely. 

Be wary. 

- a patriot.   

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #10

Yes, I saw that "Abolishing the Fed Reserve" however that is just one person's post. Just like I was allowed to make my post (hasn't disappeared yet).

And that CFR guy isn't the only one who gives me RED FLAGS. Look at the list and where each of them are from: MIT, YALE, STANFORD, some guy who owns biotech companies, & Columbia. All places connected to MORE OF THE SAME.

http://www.unity08.com/founderscouncil

I just sent this info to everyone on our email list.

Please let people know about the problems we have with this new website.

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 8 2007, 02:04 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Sanders @ Feb 8 2007, 12:59 PM)
My post there biggrin.gif

The founder of this site, Peter Ackerman, is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. 

I was almost fooled - there is a link here on this site, "abolishing the Federal Reserve." 
Nothing I would like more, believe you me.  But, would this site actually condone such a move? 

The CFR was created in 1921 SPECIFICALLY to consolodate influence and control over the US government by the international bankers who CREATED the Federal Reserve, which creates money out of thin air and sells it to the US government at interest, in effect, the people that have been and continue to rip off Americans and steal their hard earned wealth.  I kid you not, check out  who the CFR are, their connections to the Federal Reserve, and what the Federal Reserve actually is and does (it's a privately owned bank). I IMPLORE you to do that.

Have they changed their colors so much?  Is Peter Ackerman a good guy all of a sudden??  I am certain they haven't, I am certain he is not.

Backing up again to post WWII, their (the CFR's) next step, (after ensconsing FDR in the White House and buying up all the gold in the US at bargain prices before jacking up the price - read up folks...), was to create the NSA and CIA, new tools for the CFR to use to coerce foreign governments (with which normal diplomatic enticements by the US State Department fail to pursuade) to open their doors to US business - by hook or by crook (or by coup d'etat).  After all, the CFR is about business.  Only business.  This site too - is about business, I can smell it.

Wake up folks, the war on terror is a fraud - though with all the interaction between the CIA and terrorists over the last 2 decades it's truly impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff - but, I can tell you this, without fear of contradiction, that a site created by a member of the Council on Foreign Relations is NOT interested in freedom or liberty for actual Americans.  It was created out of the fear that the actual truth of how our world is actually run is beginning to surface, and to hijack the sympathies of disenfranchised Americans and corall them safely. 

Be wary. 

- a patriot.   

LOL SANDERS!

Very good. Hope more will join just to GIVE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY!

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 8 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #12

I wish we could find someone to FUND a TRUTHER site similar to this MISLEADING ONE!

Anybody know someone who would sponsor one for TRUTHERS?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Feb 8 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #13

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (colonial @ Feb 8 2007, 08:46 AM)
Reminds me of a song by The Who, Baba O' Riely.

"Meet the new boss;

Same as the old boss".

I believe you meant "Won't Get Fooled Again"

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Won...8256977002E72F9

+Quote Post
colonial
post Feb 8 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #14

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

I think Fox news is getting to my brain,
with regard to Baba Bill O reily laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2020 - 08:09 AM