IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
911 Media Compilation, controlled demolition

mftorso
post Jan 30 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 526

8 minute compilation of various local and national media affiliates and "man on the street" digi cams citing numerous examples of explosive devices before and after the planes hit WTC 1 and 2, subbasement and upwards.
The sound has been cleaned up. This is a trailer for an upcoming documentary focusing on tradesmen and their work on the pile, the original building construction, architectural designs, ATC interviews etc. etc.

Here's the clip at youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWst7s15jA

Also, check film maker/steel worker NYC10048's site at my space.
He's about to head to NYC to interview dozens of metal workers who served at ground zero, worked on the buildings as they were built and other trades people.

http://www.myspace.com/worldtradecenterdemo

Onwards to the Truth.
Many thanks for the excellent patriotic information that this site and forum provides.
Mark
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 30 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

welcome.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 31 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Thanks for sharing all that and welcome to the forum Mark.

+Quote Post
mftorso
post Jan 31 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 526

Thanks Cary.
This is great work everyone here is doing.
I'll continue to post things as they come up, at least newer material and welcome any contacts/information anyone might provide.
We also seeking to interview a former AA pilot who flew the flight 11 route for several years leading up to 9/11 but didn't happen to be working that day. He's a friend of mine and now flies corporate.
Onward!
Mark

+Quote Post
post Feb 1 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #5

Group:
Member No.: 0

well if ther is no cover up in the buildings falling there definitely is one in this forum!

you wanted proof i got it but you deleted my thread guess the truth is not so good in this forum is it?

here read this maybe you'll learn something about burn temperatures of furniture.

Flammable Upholstered Furniture: Is there a deadly time bomb in your couch?

By Foster & Foster

An unsupervised child defeats a child proof lighter and ignites the family couch. His parents are asleep. The frightened child runs to his room to hide. Forty seconds elapse before the smoke alarm sounds. His parents, startled by the alarm, take thirty seconds to figure out what is happening to them. They have no fire escape plan. The living room couch is burning fiercely, producing intense heat and dark, toxic smoke. Screams are heard from next door. The father fights the smoke down the hallway to the living room, now completely filled with smoke, obscuring all but the flames. He retreats to rescue his family from the inferno, which is still less than three minutes old. The fire quickly approaches flashover, the point in the fire in which all combustible items ignite. The neighbors cannot get in to help. The screams fade into the roar of the flames, leaping from the window.

Unfortunately, this story is all too common. Children under five start one third of all home fires. NFIRS. 1996. Children playing with fire caused 36% of all home fire deaths among children 5 and under. N.F.P.A. Upholstered furniture and mattresses are the items first ignited in 39% of fatal home fires. NFIRS, NFPA survey 1983-1987. According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, upholstered furniture is involved in more residential fire deaths than any other product under the CPSC jurisdiction. (1994).

Robert P. Foster has brought legal action against a maker of upholstered furniture causing injury and death under product liability theories of strict liability, negligence, and warranty. "Its excessive flammability makes it an unreasonably dangerous product well beyond the reasonable expectations of the ordinary consumer." In recent litigation settled out of court (Motts vs. Mohasco, click here) an exempler sofa was tested in a fully instrumented chamber, measuring ceiling temperature and rate of heat release from the burning sofa. Here is what the test looked like. (Click Play button to view)

The test showed a peak ceiling temperature of 1885 deg F at time 3:53:00, and a peak heat release rate of 3.17 million watts at time 3:48:00.

but then again it seems this post will be deleted too since it contradicts your conspiracy theories! too bad reality and truth don't exist here.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Feb 1 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #6

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

No, Dragonseyes, we didn't delete your posts. We moved them to the Debate Forum towards the bottom of the main page. I'll leave this up in the hope that you see it. I'm moving your post above to the Debate Forum in a few hours, giving you time to see this one. Keep up debating in a non-debate forum and you'll get another warning. Keep THAT up and you'll be a gone pecan. Pay attention.

I'll respond to your post about the couch once this is all moved to the Debate Forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th February 2020 - 06:55 AM