IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Clear Visual Proof Of Military Craft In Sky During Wtc Attacks, 3 videos showing black hyper-sonic military drones during WTC attack.&

Alan H.
post Dec 19 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

I've discovered 3 separate pieces of footage (so far) showing black Unidentified Flying Objects,
(what I believe are super-sonic military drones that I call "black birds"), forerunners of the
DARPA-created craft described in a resent Yahoo news article linked below) in the skies above
NY during both WTC Tower attacks! I just discovered this, & I believe it's compelling visual
evidence that can't & shouldn't be ignored.
Just please watch the video evidence for yourself, and watch it all before
jumping to any conclusions. The most recent video shows these aircraft,
as well as either a larger aircraft or a pair of these "black birds" flying in formation, VERY CLEARLY.

Thanks to my friend & computer expert Bert Bernardo for the video work slowing some of
this footage down. These videos are for educational purposes only & not for profit, in accordance
with Fair Use copyright provisions. Watch the original videos yourself to confirm we didn't add
these objects. In the original version of this first video, the black object crosses the entire skyline
in approximately 1 second, beginning at .53 & gone by .54. Here is a copy, a slowed-down video
of "Rooftop view of 2nd plane hitting South Tower w/loud boom":

Slowed Footage of Rooftop View

These black objects look like birds, and I believe they were designed this way to help in their
stealth abilities. But if you use the scale of the immense tower, you will understand these objects
are bigger than any human (a human is almost invisible) and of course these objects are travelling
at enormous speeds, some faster than others.

Slowed-down footage of 1st attack captured by Naudet brothers, which also shows another
black bird drone (or hyper-sonic military drone) as well as a larger, silver object, which is only
visible for a second at the end, but take a look cause something similar shows up in the 3rd video.

Slowed footage of 1st attack

And here's a recent ABC/Yahoo news article which proves these hyper-sonic drones exist,
as one recently crashed when its skin peeled-off at Mach 20! Yeah, that's right, 20X the speed of
sound! When I saw the object in the footage of the 2nd Tower attack, I estimated it must
be moving at or beyond Mach 10, but I knew of no such craft like that--yeah, missiles could
reach those kinds of speeds, but these weren't missiles, and clearly the craft in the 2nd Tower
attack is moving faster than the one seen right after the N. Tower attack. But they both
show-up just after the attacks, and both fly close to the Towers and seem to be using the smoke
for extra cover:

Yahoo News Article

Finally, at the end of this next video is the clearest shot of these military craft of all. I haven't
slowed this footage down yet, but there are a bunch of craft in here, one which may be a larger
craft and is moving a little slower than the "black-birds." Either that, or 2 "BBs" in formation.
You probably won't see the first two that show up between frames 7:30 & 7:31 but if you
LOOK you WILL definitely see the military craft that passes overhead between 7:38 & 7:39--
it passes overhead right as you hear the woman say: "People are jumping to their deaths."
When she says that line, look for the craft showing up towards the end of that sentence.
It's best to pause the screen soon as you see something, then you can see it more clearly.
Right after that larger craft passes (it's either a larger craft or two of the smaller "black-birds"
flying in formation) several more of the "black-bird" type crafts pass very quickly overhead at
a higher altitude, but you can see them.
Here is the link to that video:

9/11 footage of people jumping to their death

Check it out, people, see what you think! It's so amazing to me that I or no one else have seen
these yet! I guess it's classic mis-direction! When you're looking at the "jet" (or whatever it was)
and the exploding tower, you just don't see these fast-moving military craft! I've been studying 9/11
for over 7 years, and I certainly never expected to find clear visual proof of the gov't lies! This was
the last thing I expected to find, but here it is! I hope this puts to rest the "video-fakery" conspiracy
theories, which never did explain all the evidence and which I now FIRMLY believe to be at least
partly connected with disinfo agents. Obviously, no one would put these crafts into the video, and
then say nothing about it, even when no one notices them. No, there was some serious black-op
tech being employed on that day. I've peeled away one layer of mystery. Feel free to spread this
news, but don't forget who brought it to you!

No, I'm not planning on suicide, either! So if something happens to me..

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 19 2013, 08:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FirstUsedBooks
post Dec 19 2013, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,103

Re your last link. Look starting at the 6:00 minute mark of this compliation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmLo_cS_h4

The object at 6:04 does seem to be a bird.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 19 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (FirstUsedBooks @ Dec 17 2013, 04:32 PM) *
Re your last link. Look starting at the 6:00 minute mark of this compliation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmLo_cS_h4

The object at 6:04 does seem to be a bird.

WOW, a bird, huh? I never realized how deeply people could exist in denial. I said that the objects
LOOK like birds--that's part of their design to fool you.

But if you were capable of critical thinking, or were aware of SCALE, you would see that this object
is FAR too large to be a bird! IDK why you're not using the video I referenced, since it shows what
a human looks like from this distance--even with the camera panned-in, the falling people are
barely visible. Also, do you know of any birds that can travel at super-sonic speeds? Did you not
notice how quickly that object moves? Compare it to the 767 that's going 580 MPH. The jet takes 3
to 4 seconds to cross less than half the screen; this object crosses a greater distance in 1 second.
And this larger object (actually I think it's 2 of the smaller objects flying together) is moving much
slower than the black hypersonic craft which show up just behind (and below) the jet and which
disappear from the screen in about .5 seconds.

Finally, do you know any birds that would fly through an explosion and dense, hot, toxic smoke,
like this object does? And what about the objects in the other videos? Also birds that flew thru
the dense smoke from the N. Tower attack, too?! Wow, I never realized how strong denial could
be--I expected people on this forum to be more open-minded. Of course, you could be a troll.

How about this--here's the original video from "Rooftop View of 2nd Plane hitting South Tower with
loud boom," not the slowed-down version. Watch as the "bird" in this crosses the entire landscape
in 1 second--IF you can catch it--and it's definitely there, as you can see in the slowed-down video!
Here is the link--watch for the object between .53 and .55. :

Rooftop View of 2nd Plane Hitting S. Tower

Yeah, they do LOOK like birds, if birds were the size of a small jet and could fly at Mach 10 or
perhaps faster!

Is this a bird, too?:

Yahoo news article

Might it look like a bird, or be made to look like a bird? Pretty effective form of stealth I'd say.
People just seem to forget how huge those Towers were, and that you have to take that scale
into account when determining the size of an object. But if nothing else, the speed and the fact
that all of these objects fly thru dense, hot smoke--or the actual fireball with some--that a real
bird would never enter! But you should be smart enough to know you couldn't even see a bird
in such a shot. Jeez. This is an amazing discovery! Oh, well, none of the people I know with IQs
over 130 ever suggested it was a bird, though they all agreed that they were made to resemble
birds, but all said the size and speed ruled that possibility out--besides, even if birds would fly
into dense, hot smoke or a fireball, what's the chance I could find 3 videos all showing birds
doing this? I don't know why I'm even bothering. I'll never get anything done if I have to explain
such simple concepts to people. No wonder they were able to pull this off. Americans have got to
be some of the dullest people to exist! It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's a hyper-sonic black drone
designed to look like a bird to fool people who're incapable of critical thinking!

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 19 2013, 03:33 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Dec 19 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #4

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (alanh.)
...But if you were capable of critical thinking...

...Wow, I never realized how strong denial could be--I expected people on this forum to be more open-minded. Of course, you could be a troll...

...But you should be smart enough to know you couldn't even see a bird... Jeez...

...none of the people I know with IQs over 130 ever suggested it was...

...Americans have got to be some of the dullest people to exist...

...people who're incapable of critical thinking...

alan you are welcome to share your observations, interpretations, and conclusions. but here you are not welcome to be condescending or rude to those who disagree with you. please tone down the arrogance, thank you.

+Quote Post
michael72
post Dec 20 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,447

Alan,

In the first two clips that are slowed, the objects do appear to me to go into the smoke cloud. In the first, as the object comes from the left, it disappears, but it leaves what I would call a disturbance trail in the cloud of smoke that slowly disapears, about the time it emerges on the right side. It it probably hidden by the dark shadow which is caused by the mushroom cloud developing. But after several close observations, it does appear to go into the smoke cloud on the left. Unless that is a digital film anomaly of some sort, the disappearance and the trail in the smoke are definite, and it could not be a bird, unless an awfully big and fast buzzard.

The last clip at 7:30 and beyond could be birds. Their speed may look so fast because of the closeness to the camera. Everything I saw of the objects in this clip were in front of the background buildings. Pigeons fly pretty fast, so I think these could be birds. But the first the object, in relative size and going into the cloud is odd. Too big to be a bird.

Flapping effect may be the angles and glint of sunlight off the craft, if it is a craft...on a footnote, on the last at about 6:50 two of the souls who "fell" or jumped look like they may have been ejected by explosion. One is blurry, but looks like a puff of smoke surrounds him, and his leg positions look like someone doing a broad jump. People would not have been leaping out to get distance, it wouldn't matter.

The yahoo hyper aircraft drone article was intriguing. I had not heard of that. I do believe from John Lear and another source that anti-gravity was solved years ago, and that there is much secret technology they are keeping from the rank and file. So if these are craft of some sort, it would not surprise me. The secrecy of this is particuaraly egregious because its being kept from the average working American stiff who makes it all possible..assuming taxes are used. Thanks for the share.

+Quote Post
michael72
post Dec 20 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (michael72 @ Dec 19 2013, 11:46 PM) *
Alan,

In the first two clips that are slowed, the objects do appear to me to go into the smoke cloud. In the first, as the object comes from the left, it disappears, but it leaves what I would call a disturbance trail in the cloud of smoke that slowly disapears, about the time it emerges on the right side. It it probably hidden by the dark shadow which is caused by the mushroom cloud developing. But after several close observations, it does appear to go into the smoke cloud on the left. Unless that is a digital film anomaly of some sort, the disappearance and the trail in the smoke are definite, and it could not be a bird, unless an awfully big and fast buzzard.

The last clip at 7:30 and beyond could be birds. Their speed may look so fast because of the closeness to the camera. Everything I saw of the objects in this clip were in front of the background buildings. Pigeons fly pretty fast, so I think these could be birds. But the first the object, in relative size and going into the cloud is odd. Too big to be a bird.

Flapping effect may be the angles and glint of sunlight off the craft, if it is a craft...on a footnote, on the last at about 6:50 two of the souls who "fell" or jumped look like they may have been ejected by explosion. One is blurry, but looks like a puff of smoke surrounds him, and his leg positions look like someone doing a broad jump. People would not have been leaping out to get distance, it wouldn't matter.

The yahoo hyper aircraft drone article was intriguing. I had not heard of that. I do believe from John Lear and another source that anti-gravity was solved years ago, and that there is much secret technology they are keeping from the rank and file. So if these are craft of some sort, it would not surprise me. The secrecy of this is particularly egregious because its being kept from the average working American stiff who makes it all possible..assuming taxes are used. Thanks for the share.

I re-watched the first on full screen (something I had not done) I think it is a bird now and did not enter the cloud. What looked like a "trail" disturbance in the smoke, I think are like "ghost images" from the digital frames as the object moves..I think they are birds.

+Quote Post
JiGong
post Dec 20 2013, 01:01 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,175

Thanks for this, Alan. I think you're on to something. Using the jumping to death YT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=titNIkNc9e8) I see four dark somethings together at lower right at 7.31. But just as interesting, I noticed a globe that appears in the frame lower left, actually starting in the F of KTF. It moves to the right for the next four seconds. Even more interesting is that if we go to 5.55 of the YT FirstUsedBooks points at (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmLo_cS_h4) we see the same globe (in frame with the "plane" coming into the tower). I've hurriedly put frame captures up on my website for this. I think you will be interested. The page on the web is linked here. (http://users.gojade.org/bobk/page253.html if that doesn't work).
I'm no expert with the frame by frame program I'm using there. For instance, I realize I'm not looking at all the frames, just those a second apart. There are others in between, but it's late for me and I need to get to bed. When I have time, I'll try to figure this out better, but maybe your video friend can take a cue from this and do way better. Bob

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 02:02 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (JiGong @ Dec 18 2013, 03:01 AM) *
Thanks for this, Alan. I think you're on to something. Using the jumping to death YT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=titNIkNc9e8) I see four dark somethings together at lower right at 7.31. But just as interesting, I noticed a globe that appears in the frame lower left, actually starting in the F of KTF. It moves to the right for the next four seconds. Even more interesting is that if we go to 5.55 of the YT FirstUsedBooks points at (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmLo_cS_h4) we see the same globe (in frame with the "plane" coming into the tower). I've hurriedly put frame captures up on my website for this. I think you will be interested. The page on the web is linked here. (http://users.gojade.org/bobk/page253.html if that doesn't work).
I'm no expert with the frame by frame program I'm using there. For instance, I realize I'm not looking at all the frames, just those a second apart. There are others in between, but it's late for me and I need to get to bed. When I have time, I'll try to figure this out better, but maybe your video friend can take a cue from this and do way better. Bob

Thanks for the very welcome intelligent reply--finally someone who isn't trying to tell me these
objects are just birds! And they jump to that conclusion before even watching all of the evidence
and despite the fact that I mentioned that these objects are designed to LOOK like birds (including
having a light-shifting pattern on their skin which causes them to look even more bird-like) as part
of their camouflage, stealth tech. It's not like they're going to have craft that say "US Military" on
them when they weren't supposed to even be there!

But I got cautioned by the administrator because someone complained I guess that I was being too
arrogant. That wasn't my intention, and some of the replies I've gotten were rude, also. I thought
this would be the perfect forum to present such evidence, but boy was I wrong. I mean, maybe I
was a little too harsh, and that's the admin's job. I just never imagined so many people would try
to say these objects are just birds. How can a bird be that big or fly that fast?! And when do birds
make a habit of flying thru fireballs and dense, hot, toxic smoke?

Well, I will check out your videos. Get some rest! Thanks for adding to the conversation in positive
way.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 02:11 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (paranoia @ Dec 17 2013, 10:10 PM) *
alan you are welcome to share your observations, interpretations, and conclusions. but here you are not welcome to be condescending or rude to those who disagree with you. please tone down the arrogance, thank you.

Okay, sorry. I shouldn't even be arguing with people who think these are birds. People certainly
have a right to disagree. I just think this could possibly be some of the hardest evidence
ever discovered that the gov't lied. I was never looking for this, I discovered it. And I took a lot of
time to vet this info, looking at stills and screenshots and using the scale of the Tower(s) to
determine the size of these objects (as humans are barely visible in these videos, even in
panned-in shots, I concluded that these objects are all far larger than a human, & therefore
must be larger than any bird.
And I used the speed of the jet to approximate the speed of these objects, which is phenomenal.

I just expected more people on this forum would be excited about such a discovery, and I guess I
let frustration get the better of me. But I should've known it's never easy to introduce a new idea,
no matter how compelling I or my friends find the evidence to be.

I apologize if I offended anyone or hurt their feelings. Won't happen again.

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 20 2013, 02:17 AM

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 02:28 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (michael72 @ Dec 18 2013, 02:46 AM) *
Alan,

The yahoo hyper aircraft drone article was intriguing. I had not heard of that. I do believe from John Lear and another source that anti-gravity was solved years ago, and that there is much secret technology they are keeping from the rank and file. So if these are craft of some sort, it would not surprise me. The secrecy of this is particuaraly egregious because its being kept from the average working American stiff who makes it all possible..assuming taxes are used. Thanks for the share.

Thanks for the interesting comments! I'm convinced none of the objects are birds, and I've studied
them extensively. But you're entitled to your opinion, and at least you are dismissing all the
objects as birds. They are designed to look exactly like a bird, and I think they have a composite/
light-shifting surface pattern that helps create that "flapping" look some of the objects have. From
the analysis I have done, all of the objects are moving far, far too fast to be birds. But thanks for
your comments & observations.

+Quote Post
JiGong
post Dec 20 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 20 2013, 01:02 AM) *
Thanks for the very welcome intelligent reply--finally someone who isn't trying to tell me these
objects are just birds! And they jump to that conclusion before even watching all of the evidence
and despite the fact that I mentioned that these objects are designed to LOOK like birds (including
having a light-shifting pattern on their skin which causes them to look even more bird-like) as part
of their camouflage, stealth tech. It's not like they're going to have craft that say "US Military" on
them when they weren't supposed to even be there!

But I got cautioned by the administrator because someone complained I guess that I was being too
arrogant. That wasn't my intention, and some of the replies I've gotten were rude, also. I thought
this would be the perfect forum to present such evidence, but boy was I wrong. I mean, maybe I
was a little too harsh, and that's the admin's job. I just never imagined so many people would try
to say these objects are just birds. How can a bird be that big or fly that fast?! And when do birds

Well, I will check out your videos. Get some rest! Thanks for adding to the conversation in positive
way.

Hi Alan -- I've got my beauty sleep now, thanks. Learned how to see the segments we're talking about frame by frame. Results rather stunning to me. I see 6 birds flying in 3 pairs -- TWO different times -- from beyond the buildings on the left off screen to the right. Times are (and this is in the YT available not slowed down version of 9-11 footage of people jumping) 7m30sec frame 20 of 25 to 7m31sec frame 10, and 7.38 frame 3 to 7.39 frame 21. So that's really fast at normal speed. More later. bob

+Quote Post
michael72
post Dec 20 2013, 03:50 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 20 2013, 01:28 AM) *
Thanks for the interesting comments! I'm convinced none of the objects are birds, and I've studied
them extensively. But you're entitled to your opinion, and at least you are dismissing all the
objects as birds. They are designed to look exactly like a bird, and I think they have a composite/
light-shifting surface pattern that helps create that "flapping" look some of the objects have. From
the analysis I have done, all of the objects are moving far, far too fast to be birds. But thanks for
your comments & observations.

+Quote Post
michael72
post Dec 20 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #13

Alan,

You may well be right, especially if these things are made to look and fly like birds. Almost nothing would surprise me on technology that is being hidden. Having read Dr. Judy Woods book, "Where did the Towers go?" I believe she has brought out odd anomalies that do not fit standard controlled demolition, but she is maligned by friends I have in my local area 9/11 Truthers , and I understand across a wide spectrum elsewhere. John Lear's "no planes -holograms" is too far fetched for most people, but if his info from people he knows is accurate, ie, that incredibly real images and sound can be projected, why not? I favor that it was drones, but I am open that 9/111 planes may have been only images. I would not trust the media. It would not surprise me if it was shown that video trickery was used with aircraft images inserted into live feed as explosives went off to look like the plane struck, and the witnesses to planes on media interviews, plants to carry the story... for me those details will be worked out in a real, totally honest investigation, ( a big order because very few US leaders can be trusted imo) but the biggest issue is the USG account is a bag of lies: 19 Arab highjackers and all. The details may be obscured about some things, but too many things that are known, just what P4911T alone have dug up, trash the USG's bag of deception. best to you.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (michael72 @ Dec 18 2013, 06:10 PM) *
Alan,

You may well be right, especially if these things are made to look and fly like birds. Almost nothing would surprise me on technology that is being hidden. Having read Dr. Judy Woods book, "Where did the Towers go?" I believe she has brought out odd anomalies that do not fit standard controlled demolition, but she is maligned by friends I have in my local area 9/11 Truthers , and I understand across a wide spectrum elsewhere. John Lear's "no planes -holograms" is too far fetched for most people, but if his info from people he knows is accurate, ie, that incredibly real images and sound can be projected, why not? I favor that it was drones, but I am open that 9/111 planes may have been only images. I would not trust the media. It would not surprise me if it was shown that video trickery was used with aircraft images inserted into live feed as explosives went off to look like the plane struck, and the witnesses to planes on media interviews, plants to carry the story... for me those details will be worked out in a real, totally honest investigation, ( a big order because very few US leaders can be trusted imo) but the biggest issue is the USG account is a bag of lies: 19 Arab highjackers and all. The details may be obscured about some things, but too many things that are known, just what P4911T alone have dug up, trash the USG's bag of deception. best to you.

The best way to see what these things look like is to take screen-shots or stills of the images.
I have some pretty clear shots, especially of the two "black/gray bird" drones that are flying almost
in formation, so it looks like one bigger object. As far as I know, there's no way to publish a pic
on this site, only links to pics. I don't have my own website, and I'm a little nervous about re-
leasing this on FB. But these military craft are definitely designed to look like birds. Their noses
actually resemble Penguins. I also think they may be coated with an exterior surface that reflects
light in a way to mimic a flapping/flutter-type effect that adds to the illusion.

But as I've already said, their enormous, super-sonic speeds and their size (not as big as a fighter
but far bigger than any bird) rule that out. Besides, as I also said, birds don't fly thru fireballs or
dense, hot smoke. I'm going to work on finding a way to put some pics-up, as they show the true
nature of these craft.

I appreciate your comments, insight, and opinions.

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 20 2013, 06:56 PM

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 17 2013, 10:48 AM) *
I've discovered 3 separate pieces of footage (so far) showing black Unidentified Flying Objects,
(what I believe are super-sonic military drones that I call "black birds"), forerunners of the
DARPA-created craft described in a resent Yahoo news article linked below) in the skies above
NY during both WTC Tower attacks! I just discovered this, & I believe it's compelling visual
as well as either a larger aircraft or a pair of these "black birds" flying in formation, VERY CLEARLY.

Thanks to my friend & computer expert Bert Bernardo for the video work slowing some of
this footage down. These videos are for educational purposes only & not for profit, in accordance
with Fair Use copyright provisions. Watch the original videos yourself to confirm we didn't add
these objects. In the original version of this first video, the black object crosses the entire skyline
in approximately 1 second, beginning at .53 & gone by .54. Here is a copy, a slowed-down video

These black objects look like birds, and I believe they were designed this way to help in their
stealth abilities. But if you use the scale of the immense tower, you will understand these objects
are bigger than any human (a human is almost invisible) and of course these objects are travelling

Slowed-down footage of 1st attack captured by Naudet brothers, which also shows another
black bird drone (or hyper-sonic military drone) as well as a larger, silver object, which is only
visible for a second at the end, but take a look cause something similar shows up in the 3rd video.

And here's a recent ABC/Yahoo news article which proves these hyper-sonic drones exist,
as one recently crashed when its skin peeled-off at Mach 20! Yeah, that's right, 20X the speed of
sound! When I saw the object in the footage of the 2nd Tower attack, I estimated it must
be moving at or beyond Mach 10, but I knew of no such craft like that--yeah, missiles could
reach those kinds of speeds, but these weren't missiles, and clearly the craft in the 2nd Tower
attack is moving faster than the one seen right after the N. Tower attack. But they both
show-up just after the attacks, and both fly close to the Towers and seem to be using the smoke
for extra cover:

Yahoo News Article

Finally, at the end of this next video is the clearest shot of these military craft of all. I haven't
slowed this footage down yet, but there are a bunch of craft in here, one which may be a larger
craft and is moving a little slower than the "black-birds." Either that, or 2 "BBs" in formation.
You probably won't see the first two that show up between frames 7:30 & 7:31 but if you
LOOK you WILL definitely see the military craft that passes overhead between 7:38 & 7:39--
it passes overhead right as you hear the woman say: "People are jumping to their deaths."
When she says that line, look for the craft showing up towards the end of that sentence.
It's best to pause the screen soon as you see something, then you can see it more clearly.
Right after that larger craft passes (it's either a larger craft or two of the smaller "black-birds"
flying in formation) several more of the "black-bird" type crafts pass very quickly overhead at

Check it out, people, see what you think! It's so amazing to me that I or no one else have seen
these yet! I guess it's classic mis-direction! When you're looking at the "jet" (or whatever it was)
and the exploding tower, you just don't see these fast-moving military craft! I've been studying 9/11
for over 7 years, and I certainly never expected to find clear visual proof of the gov't lies! This was
the last thing I expected to find, but here it is! I hope this puts to rest the "video-fakery" conspiracy
theories, which never did explain all the evidence and which I now FIRMLY believe to be at least
partly connected with disinfo agents. Obviously, no one would put these crafts into the video, and
then say nothing about it, even when no one notices them. No, there was some serious black-op
tech being employed on that day. I've peeled away one layer of mystery. Feel free to spread this

Another person (who I don't personally know) also examined the Naudet footage of the "black-bird
drone" and came to the same conclusion I did, using the same logic--that, because it enters the
smoke, it must be at about the same distance as the Tower; and given that a human--like the
woman who stands in that hole a few mins later--would be invisible at such a distance, while this
object is quite visible, it must therefore be larger than any person or any real/organic bird. He also
captures a few other shots that are intriguing, including one shot that may have captured the same
drone I did on the "Rooftop View" video, but from another angle, in a different video. For any
young people, remember that the term UFO is an acronym standing for Unidentified Flying Object,
and does not necessarily mean "alien craft," or suggest anything ET or supernatural. Check it out:

WTC UFOs 9/11

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 18 2013, 10:45 PM) *
Another person (who I don't personally know) also examined the Naudet footage of the "black-bird
drone" and came to the same conclusion I did, using the same logic--that, because it enters the
smoke, it must be at about the same distance as the Tower; and given that a human--like the
woman who stands in that hole a few mins later--would be invisible at such a distance, while this
object is quite visible, it must therefore be larger than any person or any real/organic bird. He also
captures a few other shots that are intriguing, including one shot that may have captured the same
drone I did on the "Rooftop View" video, but from another angle, in a different video. For any
young people, remember that the term UFO is an acronym standing for Unidentified Flying Object,
and does not necessarily mean "alien craft," or suggest anything ET or supernatural. Check it out:

WTC UFOs 9/11

I should point out that some of the craft he captures may have actually been regular fighters, the
ones that showed-up around 10:20, like the objects first shown. I'm not sure. All of the craft I've
pointed-out showed-up seconds after the attacks, before any military craft were in the area, at
least according to the Official Lie.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 20 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #17

After examining the objects--the "black-bird-drones" in the footage of the YT video "9/11 footage
of people jumping--crazy--must see!!," I have determined that I was wrong about the flapping
wings. I believe there may either be two (or even 3) different types of these "black-bird" drones,
or they are able to both glide freely and/or flap their wings, or give a STRONG illusion of flapping
wings. When I slowed down the footage, the 2 black (these actually look more gray or blue, but
that could just be the light) craft which are flying together do indeed seem to be flapping their
wings! But yet, they ARE NOT organic, real birds. For one, they fly directly thru the fireball that's
exploding from the S. Tower, and 2, they are moving far too fast to be birds. Plus, there are the
other 10 black objects, two of which arrive directly behind, and just below, the jet, and which are
moving even faster, in the area of Mach 10 or faster. They make the 580 MPH "jetliner" look
like it's moving in slow motion. They simply can not be real birds, regardless of how much they
look like them. Obviously, if these craft weren't VERY WELL disguised, the military would've never
used them or allowed footage with these craft clearly captured in that footage to be released
to the public.

It's actually been known that aircraft designers have long wished to create aircraft which move like
birds, and that appears to be exactly what they've accomplished with at least one type of these
UAV's.
Either that, or it's what I first suspected, some kind of light-shifting pattern or other tech that
creates this illusion. Pretty wild. I should've never been so harsh to those that think these are just
birds, because they really do look almost exactly like birds. The only thing that gives them away is
their incredible speed, their size--about the size of a Cessna, but shaped very differently--
and their inclination for flying thru the fireball and dense smoke from the towers, yet
not showing up anywhere else in footage of that day.

This is why the "video-fakery" conspiracy theory has been pushed so hard. The people involved
had to know that sooner or later people would see these things, and not everyone would dismiss
them as birds, and that eventually someone would prove beyond the reasonable doubt of most
open-minded people that these aren't birds, but some incredibly advanced stealth drones.
But if people think that all the video footage is fake, then they will dismiss whatever is found in
the footage, even though video-fakery doesn't explain all the evidence, like the many eyewitnesses.
No, far more sophisticated technology was used--probably developed with that 2.3 trillion dollars
that dis-appeared from the Pentagon's accounting records.

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 20 2013, 09:36 PM

+Quote Post
JiGong
post Dec 20 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 20 2013, 01:02 AM) *
Thanks for the very welcome intelligent reply--finally someone **** I just never imagined so many people would try

way.

Hi again, Alan. I finally got a video up on YT -- linked here (http://youtu.be/yBbDRGlx29Q). Let me know what you think and if you want clarification. bob

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 21 2013, 12:36 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (JiGong @ Dec 19 2013, 01:32 AM) *
Hi again, Alan. I finally got a video up on YT -- linked here (http://youtu.be/yBbDRGlx29Q). Let me know what you think and if you want clarification. bob

Hi again! Great video! It's kind of funny--I just got your message as I was finishing making my
own slow-mo video (mine runs at .125% while yours seems to step-thru the frames, but they are
very similar) which I made w/WMM. I'm not as good at using that software as my friend, so I didn't
know how to play it normal speed first. I also put a few stills at the end of the video, which should
allow people to understand the scale of these objects (which, now that I've studied them even
more, I realize are even larger than what I first thought--certainly close to the size of like a F-18
Hornet, the fighters used by the blue angels.

What's even more amazing is that these military drones do indeed seem to have moveable wings,
which they clearly flap! Of course, aircraft designers have long wished to create just such a craft,
and apparently that 2.3 trillion dollars gone from the Pentagon was probably used to help develop
these craft. After all, if they were very cleverly disguised, the military would've never used them
in an operation they knew would be filmed--or they would've just never allowed any footage show-
ing them to be released to the public.

Unfortunately, this is going to make it even harder to convince people--esp. those who don't
automatically apply the same kind of logic I used to determine they can't be real, organic birds. It
would seem like any person would know that birds can't fly that fast. Even the two flying together,
which are going much slower than the others, are still going too fast to be birds. They may not be
going super-sonic, but they're going at least as fast as the "jet" (or whatever it is--it starts to look
really funny and fake right before it enters the tower, looks like it's bending like rubber) or a bit
faster and I'm pretty sure no birds can even reach 580 MPH--let alone the hyper-sonic Mach 5 to
10 (or possibly faster) that most of the other blackbird drones are going. Even slowed down to 12
percent of their speed, they still cross that landscape in seconds. And you can now clearly see that
the 2 do indeed fly right thru that dense smoke & fireball.

Here is the link to my video if you want to check it out:

9/11 Hypersonic Blackbird Drones

Thanks again for sharing your video, opinions, etc. with me. I think this is going to turn out to be
a very important discovery! Oh, did you see the other video someone else made, which I also
posted in another reply? He seems to have also caught one or 2 of these blackbirds. I'm not sure
about the very fast white objects shown at the beginning of the video, as it looks like it happens
around the time of the 2nd "collapse," and that's close to when actual fighters showed-up
according to the official account--around 10:15 or so. He also shows the blackbird drone in the
Naudet footage of 1st attack, and uses the exact same logic I did to determine the object was far
too large to be a bird--the fact that it disappears into the smoke besides the Tower shows that it's
at the same distance at the N. Tower, and in this panned-out shot a human--like the woman who
stands in that hole a few mins later--would be invisible, and therefore the object is far larger than
a human, ergo bigger than any bird. Now, if there were still pterodactyls around, I might think
differently! In case you missed it or don't want to look for it, here's the link to this other video,
posted by someone I don't know:

WTC UFOs

It drives me a little crazy that people have either forgotten--or young people just never learned--
that the term UFO is an acronym standing for Unidentified Flying Object, and doesn't mean "alien
craft" like so many assume, it seems, when that term is used. While I don't rule-out the possibility
of ET visitors, I don't believe they would get here by travelling thru the immense gulfs of space
between the stars in any kind of space-ship, but might use some device to create a wormhole or
something like that--probably something so bizarre our brains might not even process the image,
you know? Like something no one's seen. The whole alien UFO thing has, IMO, been a clever
excuse/cover-up for the existence of highly advanced aircraft like those used in the WTC attacks.

It's been good discussing this with you. Thanks for sharing your video.
TTYL!

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 21 2013, 03:44 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 17 2013, 10:48 AM) *

for extra cover:

Yahoo News Article

Here is the most recent video showing these hypersonic black-bird drones. This footage has been
slowed down to .12% of its original speed. After the video runs, I have included some stills (screen
shots) of the these high-tech drones. They are able to "flap" their wings just like a bird! However,
if you compare the size of the clearest black-bird drone with that of the jetliner, you will see that
the black-bird drone is not that much smaller than the jet, & certainly FAR bigger and FAR faster
than any real bird! Take a look:

Hypersonic Blackbird Drones During WTC Attacks

Now, if you think these are still birds for some reason, or you think this tech to mimic a bird is not
possible, I suggest you watch this video about just such a craft, here:

NASA Morphing Aircraft

Here is one more:

Lockheed Morphing UAV

There are more videos of such aircraft, & you can search them out if interested. Now, those
who have seen enough to realize this is a huge revelation of hard evidence proving there was
serious black-op military tech used to pull-off the false-flag 9/11 attacks, help me finish destroying
the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) and put an end to the whining debunkers who won't accept
the obvious no matter how much evidence is presented, it seems!
But this is hard, visual evidence.
And while the disguise/stealth tech used by these aircraft does make them look like birds, as I've
pointed out many times now, their size, speed, and inclination for flying thru explosions & dense,
hot, toxic smoke, should be than enough to prove to any thinking, open-minded person that these
obviously can't be actual birds, which would be invisible at such distances. Hopefully the stills, one
of which shows 2 blackbirds arriving right behind the "jet" is will also help dispel the idea that
these could possibly be "just birds." There are about twelve of these black-bird drones in this
video. Please remember how much this has been slowed-down! Even at this snail pace, these
drones are moving very fast. But you can see that the slowest ones, the two flying together, are
actually able to move their wings just like a bird. IDK if this is just used for disguise or if it also
has another function related to their movement.
The fact that these objects exist should help to disprove the disinfo-agent generated theory
about "video-fakery," which would allow believers of this theory to ignore any & all visual
evidence in the various videos.
Let's blow this wide-open. I've been studying 9/11 for over 7 years now, and I finally have some
hard proof that any intelligent, honest, open-minded person will have trouble dismissing.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 01:32 PM