IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Another Pod Under "flight 175", another pod

thorshammer1999
post Aug 17 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,945

Can't remember where I saw it the other day, maybe Rense, but I found a closeup somewhere else to show it. Someone spotted another pod underneath. The pod is under the left wing, directly adjacent to the engine. It's tough to see but it is there. It's dark and covering the engine mount and is elongated; perhaps a counterbalance to the pods slung on the right side?

This post has been edited by thorshammer1999: Aug 17 2012, 11:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
amazed!
post Dec 9 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Poppy

Considering that there was no plane at Shanksville or the Pentagon, and that it was not AA11 and UA175 that struck the towers, the need to pass physical objects between two aircraft flying is not there.

The C130 part is fine with the open ramp, but how is an airliner going to do this?

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Dec 10 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

In this discussion, I've only suggested such an enterprise for: Drone 175 and Flight 93 (the latter headed for Cleveland).

If the winch's operation is remotely-controlled from the nearby C-130; then the airliner which it's attached to, need not do anything.

The co-operation's primarily between the Hercules' pilot and the safety-harnessed pole-holder.

I'd just like to chip in:

'She [A redacted American Airlines employee] described this flight as normal because there were no problems except for one passenger who was running late. This passenger was RICHARD ROSS. ROSS told [REDACTED] that this was the worse day of his life as he had encountered so much traffic en route to Logan Airport.'

~ http://www.911myths.com/images/7/74/Team7-...es-and-302s.pdf

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 01:06 PM