IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pentagon Witness List, No more numbers games...

onesliceshort
post Sep 6 2012, 04:55 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=1863

thumbsup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Sep 7 2012, 04:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

Hi OSS,

seriously and sincerely:

Very impressive work!

Great job Very well presented -

Many Cheers

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 7 2012, 05:55 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Sep 7 2012, 09:34 AM) *
Hi OSS,

seriously and sincerely:

Very impressive work!

Great job Very well presented -

Many Cheers

Cheers TM

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 7 2012, 06:54 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 7 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Connections and Control

Connections and Control

No, this isn't a section claiming that all of these people were "in on it", although embellishment, peer pressure and cognitive dissonance play a major part.

There have been cases of proven dishonesty and of obvious meshing of the official account with what many alleged witnesses are on record as witnessing that day. What stands out to me personally is the alleged witness pool

Whether by design or by connection (or both), what we have are the alleged testimonies of entire organizations and individuals blindly loyal to the government and/or their careers.

Military brass and contractors. 
The media. 
People who actually influence foreign policy. 
People with connections to the "secret service".
People actually involved in government.
People who were part and parcel of bolstering up the official story and the lies we were fed.

The event did occur within a military zone, close to the Capitol, and the USA Today buildings were within driving distance. But, the overwhelming majority of alleged witnesses (on public record) are solely drawn from within the aforementioned areas.

These witness media quotemines are controlled sources of information open to bias and a subtle form of manipulation. The lack of detail in questioning, unsourced quotes (read Patterson account), and second hand embellishment are more concerned with journalistic "license" and "headlines" rather than breaking down what was actually described in a methodical, investigative manner. 

The use of these media quotemines by some to determine what happened that day is flawed.

Only when CIT asked the relevant questions from without the controlled public witness pool, did a different story start to emerge. 

Robert Turcios (a gas station attendant), 2 DPS Policemen and cemetery workers whose stories were buried and censored by the Center of Military History and ignored by "investigative journalists" corroboratively painted a different picture when asked details of what they saw. Details that the media lapdogs have no interest in.

How about Roosevelt Roberts' claim of seeing a "second aircraft" in the parking lot? 

How were alleged, ambiguous, unsourced snippets given precedence over witnesses with incredible vantage points underneath the path of the plane?

What's been unearthed so far points to a complete contradiction of the official narrative on all levels because CIT asked the questions that the media avoided.

Even at first glance, before any one on one interviews were carried out, there is an apparent recurring theme among these alleged witness testimonies when details were actually given. 

1) Nobody describes the directional damage path

2) The aircraft is repeatedly described as having been seen over Washington, contradicting the official "loop" shown by the RADES data and alleged (and proven manipulated) FDR data.

Of those who actually claimed to witness the aircraft with connections to military/media or government

Those who work for or have connections to the media

- Steve Anderson (USA Today)
- Benedetto (Founding member of USA Today)
- Carroll (media commentator)
- Cissell (photojournalist working for institution founded by USAToday chief)
- Donley (Gannett connections)
- Dubill (Executive Editor USA Today)
- Hernandez (AP video journalist)
- Gaskins (National Editor USA Today)
- Kopf (Director of Information Technology, USA Today)
- Mitch  Mitchell (CBS Military Consultant/Army Colonel)
- Munsey (Navy Times reporter)
- Narayanan (USA Today)
- O'Keefe (Managing Editor American Lawyer Media)
- Owens (Gannett News Service)
- Sucherman (USA Today)
- Van Sustern (CNN Legal Analyst and Anchor)
- Walter (USA Today)
- Winslow (AP Reporter)
- Wright (USA Today)

The media was and still is, guilty of proven embellishment, invention and manipulation of alleged witness testimonies (Cissell, Elgas, Campos, Winslow) through to journalists who were allegedly there actually lying themselves (Walter)

The media censored information on the E4B witnessed over Washington and the C130 witnessed over Arlington, so the claim that the media as a whole doesn't goosestep under the banner of "national security" doesn't hold any water. A corporation is a corporation.

Many of the alleged testimonies contradicted the official version, yet the same media stopped right there.

Another factor to be weighed is that those journalists allegedly along Route 27 may very well have embellished their accounts for their own newspapers and publications (which has been proven). Some of their initial accounts of mayhem, confusion, seeing a "fireball", etc, morphed into concise testimonies based on after the fact information in the days and weeks that followed.

Those who are connected to the military/security forces

- Artman (Lt. Col)
- Bouchoux (Retired Naval Officer)
- Boger (Pentagon Tower Chief)
- Brooks (DPS - Pentagon Police)
- Bright (DPS - Pentagon Police)
- Dobbs (Marine Corps officer)
- Elliott (Col.)
- Flyler (Navy contractor)
- Hemphill (Missile Defence Agency Assistant Director for Agency Operations)
- James (Navy Info Technician)
- Kelly (Retired Commander US Navy)
- Liebner (Executive Support Officer for Donald Rumsfeld)
- Lagasse (DPS - Pentagon Police)
- Mason (military contractor/Ex USAF)
- Morin (Ex USMC Aviator)
- Probst (Military Contractor/Ex Army Lieutenant Colonel)
- O'Brien (USAF)
- Ramey (DPS - Pentagon Police)
- Roberts (DPS - Pentagon Police)
- Darb Ryan (Vice Admiral Chief of Naval personnel)
- Stanley (DPS - Pentagon Police)
- Sheuerman (Associate General Counsel for the U.S. Air Force)
- Sepulveda (Navy Master Sergeant)
- Smith (Military Contractor/Ex Marine)
- Snaman (Military Contractor for Lockheed Martin)
- Snavel (Army Sergeant)
- Thompson (ex Marine)
- Turner (Deputy Chief Information Officer US Navy)
- Vaughan (US Army Brigadier General)
- Wallace (Hospital Corps/VietNam veteran)
- Wheelhouse (US Army)

The same standards can be set for military personnel as for the media, but from a different angle. Many alleged testimonies are from serving or former military personnel who weren't even at the Pentagon that day but happened to be in the area. 

The military, particulary the brass, are trained to take orders and to conform.

Again, I'm not targetting individuals as being complicit to what happened that day, but trying to demonstrate how the witness pool appears to be selective.

Those who work for or have connections (in many cases highly connected) to the government

- Bauer (PNAC signatory)
- Clem (Chief Information Officer/Deputy Director of Defence Intelligence Agency)
- Eberle (GOPUSA founder)
- Elgas (FDIC on Banking Committee)
- Gerson (George Bush speechwriter)
- Hey (Congressional Staff Attorney)
- Lyman (Washington lobbyist)
- McCusker (co-chair of the Coalition for National Security Research)
- Pak (Russian Munitions Agency Director)
- Rains (Director of Communications for Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems)
- Regnery (Right Wing Publisher and American Foreign Policy Council)
- Renzi (corrupt politician with connections to ManTech Corporation)
- Robbins (Senior Fellow in National Security Affairs at the American Foreign Policy Council and National Review Online Editor)
- Smiley (works in terrorist intelligence for the Federal Aviation Administration)
- Taylor (Defence Intelligence Agency)
- Trapasso (Political Appointee to the Clinton Administration)

There are a lot of strange bedfellows mentioned above. Who among most of these people is not going to "do their bit" in the name of "national security"? How many of those listed would dare contradict their peers? Fear, blind loyalty and cognitive dissonance are major factors.

Remember that 9/11 occurred just after a decade in which witnesses to the TWA800 shoot down and the Oklahoma Bombing created major problems for the state. What better way to control information than by letting the media puppets control the flow of that information? Or that the witness pool consists of people whose ambitions, careers and loyalty depend on the government?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 7 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Contradictions

Contradictions

17 of which are confirmed NOC witnesses

- Aman
- Boger
- Brooks
- Carter
- Elgas
- Hemphill
- Lagasse
- Leonard
- Middleton
- Morin
- Prather
- Paik
- Riskus
- Turcios
- Stafford
- Sepulveda
- Stephens

2 of which couldn't physically see the official path from their stated POVs

- Middleton (Video)

- Lagasse (Gif)

11 of which are confirmed over the Navy Annex witnesses

- Aman
- Boger
- Carter
- Hemphill
- Middleton
- Morin
- Prather
- Paik
- Stafford
- Sepulveda
- Stephens

6 contradict the C130 RADES data (confirmed)

- Carter
- Dihle
- O'Brien (C130 pilot)
- Prather
- Roy
- Stafford

12 of which described a right bank (many describe a sharp right bank)

- Aman ("When I seen he was kind of turning and gliding when he came across here, across the parking lot..")

- Boger ("As he was coming towards me it just seemed like he was tilting the aircraft to his right…almost like an angle")

- Bauer ("veered to the right")

- Carter ("coasted over the Navy Annex into a bank before gunning its engines..")

- Leonard ("It banked, you see it banked and because I was seeing it in slow motion it appeared as if it stopped over the Citgo gas station as it was making like almost a right angle turn)

- McCoy (“a commercial airliner in steep descent, banking sharply to its right before disappearing beyond the horizon..”)

- Middleton (Gif)

- Prather (Gif)

- Walter (Gif)

- Stafford (Gif)

- Storti ("As the plane passed over the citgo, or the cloverleaf looking mess it banked sharply to the right.")

- Scott, Don (“I noticed a plane making a sharp turn from north of the Pentagon")

1 who described seeing a "second plane...in the south parking lot" after the explosion.

- Roberts

1 of which is on record as claiming to have heard "people" describe "a bomb hit the Pentagon and a jet kept going"

- Dihle (Audio)

1 of which describes the aircraft "lift up" as it reached Route 27

- Turcios (Gif)

5 of which contradict the official speed

- Middleton ("When it came past me--- When it came by it was goin' about... I'd say about... had to have no more than about 10... yeah about 10 to 15 seconds before impact."

- Morin ("Well..350 knots, do the time calculus, that's how long it was. If it's seven or eight seconds.")

- Dobbs (".. we saw a plane coming toward us, for about 10 seconds ..It seemed to be almost coming in slow motion,")

- Hemphill ("estimate as between 250 to 300 knots")

- Elgas ("The plane seemed to be floating as if it were a paper glider and I watched in horror as it gently rocked and slowly glided straight into the Pentagon")

2 of which (allegedly) describe a delay between the alleged impact and the explosion/fireball.

- Ramey
- Washington

2 of which describe the aircraft "bouncing up" before reaching the building

- Ramey
- McGraw

2 of which claimed to smell "cordite/gunsmoke"

- Perkal
- Goldsmith

7 of which are witnesses to the East of Potomac/Washington flightpath contradicting the official "loop" (2 confirmed, 5 possible)

- Chaconas (confirmed)
- Middleton (confirmed)
- Vaughan (to be confirmed)
- Scott (Don) (to be confirmed)
- Steve Anderson (to be confirmed)
- Candelario (to be confirmed)
- Hurst (to be confirmed)

2 second hand accounts that contradicts of the official "loop" (that is multiple corroborated) in the days after the event:

"Later, [we were told that] it was a 757 out of Dulles, which had come up the river in back of our building, turned sharply over the Capitol, ran past the White House and the Washington Monument, up the river to Rosslyn, then dropped to treetop level and ran down Washington Boulevard to the Pentagon"

- Cook

"The plane had been seen making a lazy pattern in the no fly zone over the White House and US Cap. Why the plane did not hit incoming traffic coming down the river from the north to Reagan Nat'l. is beyond me . Strangely, no one at the Reagan Tower noticed the aircraft. Andrews AFB radar should have also picked up the aircraft I would think."

- Hovis

4 of which are possible NOC witnesses

- Cissell
- Campo
- Liebner
- Ryan (James)

4 of which may be describing the "over the Navy Annex" flightpath

- Anlauf
- Dobbs
- Munsey
- Probst

4 of which describe possible NOC vantage points on Route 27

- Naranyan
- McGraw
- Peterson
- Sucherman

6 questioned the alleged site of an airplane crash

"We could not see the plane. The only thing that we saw was a piece of the front skin with the “C” from American Airlines by the little heliport control tower. There was a fire truck there that was burnt on one side, and a car, and a tree, all burnt. But, still, you could not see the plane."

- Bryceland

"when I looked at the site, my brain could not resolve the fact that it was a plane because it only seemed like a small hole in the building," he said. "No tail. No wings. No nothing."

- DeChiaro

"There was just nothing left. It was incinerated. We couldn't see a tail or a wing or anything,"

- Jarvis

"I didn't see any evidence of the aircraft down there. (...) This pile here is all Pentagon metal. None of that is aircraft whatsoever."

- Terry Mitchell

“I was in awe that I saw no plane, nothing left from the plane."

- Powell

"I want to see footage of the crash. I want to make it make sense. I want to know why there's this gap in my memory, this gap that makes it seem as though the plane simply became invisible and banked up at the very last minute, but I don't think that's going to happen."

- "Skarlet" (to be confirmed)

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 7 2012, 06:05 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Physical Reaction

Physical Reaction

Reality Check

The official speed

Allegedly 540-580mph

This video shows speeds of up to 500mph (80mph less than the OCT speed):

The blastwave was allegedly felt up to 3.5km away:

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu311/b...t/blastwave.jpg

The fireball (fire report):

http://www.haifire.com/Resources/presentat...%20Scenario.pdf

The fireball allegedly lasted "5 seconds" and reached "200ft in diameter"

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/c...f6c379b8ff1.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9756/pentanimxox1rt.gif

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk233/J.../c4pentagon.jpg

The Pentagon lawn is 400ft in length:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5607/po...adedistance.png

Route 27 is just over 400ft from the Pentagon facade.

34 alleged witnesses who described "ducking/diving/physical reaction to the blast" (from surrounding area)

- Anlauf, Deb and Jeff ("the whole hotel shook")

- Battle ("everything was shaking")

- Bauer (blast "rocked all of our cars")

- Bease ("felt a large crash")

- Boger ("I fell to the ground and covered my head")

- Bouchoux ("the car moved about a foot to the right")

- Cohen ("we were outside in a little construction trailer...the building shook, the ceiling tiles fell out of the ceiling")

- Cook ("the glass rattled and a dull boom shook the room")

- Donley ("it (the aircraft) got so loud I ducked")

- Hemphill ("I instinctively ducked at the extremely loud roar and whine of a jet engine spooling up" and ""felt the shockwave...knocking me against the desk")

- Hammond ("We saw the big American Airlines plane and started running.")

- Mitch Mitchell ("We felt the intense heat of the fireball and felt the car shudder as we heard the thud of the impact.")

- Morin ("For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off roughly 1/2 mile in front of you.")

- McGraw ("There was an explosion and a loud noise and I felt the impact.")

- McAdams couple (second hand) (" they heard a big boom and felt the doors and windows of their three-story building shake")

- Munsey ("a ground shaking whomp")

- Owens ("I involuntarily ducked as the wobbling plane thundered over my head....Still gripping the wheel, I could feel both the car and my heart jolt at the moment of impact.")

- Peterson ("The car shook as the plane flew over")

- Probst ("I dove towards the ground")

- Plaisted ("Books on my shelves started tumbling to the floor")

- Perry ("windows shook")

- Renzi (Claims that the blast was so severe that "it kept all of us on the bridge down underneath our cars" (ducked))

- Rains ("I jumped so hard I strained against the seat belt and shoulder harness and was thrown back into my seat")

- Sepulveda ("They (medics) said with the wallop I received, there's no way that I wouldn't have at least lost consciousness for a brief moment,")

- Scott ("felt and heard a terrible explosion")

- Snavel ("the truck rocked back and forth")

- Terronez ("- it is amazing how instinct takes over because I will never know how it is I kept my foot on the brake when I ducked at the same time.")

- Philip Thompson ("the blast hit us in a wave")

- Trapasso ("heard the loud explosion and felt the ground shaking.")

- Velasquez ("it was like an earthquake")

- Winslow ("it rattled my windows. I thought they were going to blow out")

- Alan Wallace ("dove underneath a van")

- Zakhem ("I fell to the ground...I was crying and scared")

Others interviewed by the Library of Congress

Wagstaff, Reed — Navy Annex ("Everything rattled..we actually felt the pressure wave of the explosion...
we found out later that the plane missed the Navy Annex by 10-15 feet")

Turner, Rob — Navy Annex ("but when I hear people say they were on the other side of the building and they didn't even know what happened or that they didn't hear anything I find it hard to believe...I felt the crash at the Navy Annex...it amazes me")

Most notably for me, some of those who are painted as the strongest alleged impact witnesses, also describe a physical reaction just before or just after the event. Most of which had between 0.5-1 second to assiimilate what was happening, yet give lucid descriptions of what they allegedly saw.

— Donley (0.5 seconds)
— Owens (0.5 seconds)
— McGraw (0.5 seconds)
— Probst (0.4 seconds max.)
— Bouchoux (1 second)
— Sepulveda (1 second)

What's ridiculous is the suggestion that those within the area closest to the explosion didn't physically flinch during an event which took seconds. In some cases, a fraction of a second. 

And that some people don't differentiate between sitting looking at a computer screen at Google streetview in the comfort of their own homes, focussed on a specific area with an unobstructed view through a still image taken from 1 meter above a vehicle to sitting in a car, in heavy traffic, unaware of what was about to unfold.

We're talking about a large aircraft bearing down on a basin of land, in an area where aircraft land and take off at regular intervals.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 8 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

I've been banned at 911oz for posting this information

You have been banned for the following reason:
I am tired, you were banned years ago how did you get back on?

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

That's a lie for a start. I posted over there a few weeks back exposing the owner of 911oz and John Bursill as being lying hypocritical shills for the Pentagon OCT.

"I am tired"....yes, of getting your ass owned.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

I posted this info at the J.REF Forum. It's been "moderated" and posts don't show for 24-36 hours to bog it down. Here's one post that wasn't allowed.

Witnesses

QUOTE (Scott Sommers;8640025)
And this is why everyone laughs at you. It is only the end for you and your Truther friends. and it is the so-called "end" because it's easier for you fellows to pick the evidence you need from it. But the rest of the world knows that eyewitness testimony is not very good evidence if you really need good evidence.

Well, it's still evidence no matter how hard you try to totally negate its validity. Especially when those witnesses corroborate from multiple angles. And when there are no verified witnesses who contradict the path that they describe.

So <SNIP> mudlark, you wonder why no one shows for these 9/11 demonstrations? You wonder why, in an election year, no one is talking about CiT and no planes at the Pentagon? <SNIPPED the insult myself mods?>

Maybe the powers that be learned from past mistakes and learned that control of information mainly beyond their control, such as eyewitness testimony, no matter how overwhelmingly repeated and corroborated, could be neutralized through the media, repitition of the OCT and cognitive dissonance?

Hey, if the USG can get away with denying John Doe 2 and the repeated claims of more bombs found in the Murrah Building (let's not forget the murder of witnesses), they can get away with anything (and have). 

And the contradictions in the OKC OCT were backed up by an admission of foul play by forensics and an expert damage report.

http://archive.org/details/scm-22598-anoblelie-part1of2

http://archive.org/details/scm-22602-anoblelie-part2of2

Or how about the witnesses to the upwardly bound flash just before TWA800 was brought down?

http://flight800.org/eye.html

Witness testimony was also rejected. In this case eyewitness testimony was also accompanied with forensic evidence:

http://flight800.org/forensic_evidence.htm

And radar evidence:

http://flight800.org/radar_evidence.htm

Just how "good" does the evidence have to be given the rejection of both cases above? 

You do see my problem when the "evidence" of what really happened at the Pentagon is controlled by the same people, no?

I was going to add (what the hell, I'm going to..) other instances such as the JFK assassination where eyewitness testimony that contradicted the OCT was accompanied by flawed forensics (including autopsy) and photographic evidence.

"Strange Deaths" (JFK witnesses)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB5JGfxIxFk

And the messy cover up of two boys who witnessed a CIA drug drop:

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - THE MENA CONNECTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeYM4l0dJWw

"At the time, Fahmy Malak, Arkansas's state medical examiner, was the one responsible for ruling on cause of death. His plan was to rule the boys' deaths a double suicide. However, after conferring with Jim Steed, Saline County Sheriff, they decided no one would accept such a ruling and changed the cause of death to accidental.
Without any supporting evidence, Malak ruled that the boys had each smoked more than twenty marijuana cigarettes and, in a psychedelic stupor, had fallen asleep on the tracks. It was later learned that the state crime lab never even tested for the concentration of marijuana and, in fact, had used a test on the boys' blood which was designed to be used on urine. Outside experts were shocked at the absurd ruling. The families' nightmare battle against the state medical examiner was made more difficult by Governor Clinton's public support of Malak. However, after thirteen long months, the parents were finally able to prove what they had believed all along, that the boys had indeed been murdered.
Because of their persistence, Kevin and Don's bodies were exhumed, new autopsies were performed, and a grand jury was convened. Dr. Joseph Burton, a nationally recognized forensic pathologist from out-of-state, performed the new autopsies. His findings revealed that Don Henry had been stabbed in the back and Kevin Ives' face had been smashed by a blow from a rifle butt before their bodies were placed on the railroad tracks.

Burton's autopsy also revealed that Malak had mutilated Kevin's skull by sawing it in so many different directions that it was impossible to tell where the original skull fractures were. Malak also had completely dismantled Kevin's jaw bones. Burton stated he had performed thousands of autopsies and had never seen anything like it. Was Malak trying to hide something?

"A former employee at the crime lab has said he discovered what appeared to be evidence of a stab wound during the original autopsy, but was told, quote, 'not to worry about it.' Malak has refused all comment."

"During the midst of all of the turmoil, with trying to get the ruling changed in our case, it became very apparent that this was not an isolated instance of an error in the ruling on the manner of death. There were many other cases statewide that we became aware of."

In 1992, The Los Angeles Times tallied more than twenty additional cases where Dr. Malak had falsified evidence and ruled incorrectly. One case involved the murder of Raymond Albright who had been shot five times in the chest with a Colt 45. Incredibly, Malak had ruled suicide.

Another case involved James "Dewey" Milam whose body was found without the head. In this case, Malak ruled the cause of death to be an ulcer. Although Milam's head had been clearly severed with a knife, Malak claimed the family pooch had bitten off the head, eaten the entire thing, and then regurgitated it. Malak says he tested the dog's vomit and found traces of Milam's brain and skull. Unfortunately for Dr. Malak, Milam's head was later found. Malak, it turns out, had made up the entire story. Media coverage of Malak's dishonest rulings resulted in a massive public outcry calling for his removal from office.

Nevertheless, both Governor Clinton and the Arkansas State Medical Examiner Commission Chairman, Jocelyn Elders, who had the power to remove Malak from office, not only insisted he remain, they gave him a raise.

"It didn't matter what Malak did, whether it was perjure himself in court, fabricate evidence in murder trials, call coroners murderers, Clinton defended him by excusing it as being stressed out, overworked and underpaid. His testimony compromised evidence in a lot of felony cases in Arkansas, and it was very transparent that Fahmy Malak had some kind of hold over Bill Clinton. The end result was that he was given a $14,000 raise. It was an absolute insult to my family."

"I was outraged that protecting a political crony of Clinton's was more important than the fact that two young boys had been murdered." 

http://www.idfiles.com/malakvid.htm

There are also a trail of dead witnesses involved with this case.

Keith Coney, Keith McKaskle, Greg Collins, Boonie Beardon , Jeff Rhodes, Richard Winters, Jordan Ketelson.

As for the Pentagon, we all know the treatment the NOC witnesses are receiving. The mantra is that eyewitness testimony is not only the "weaker" form of evidence, but that it's actually "irrelevant".

They supposedly base this claim on what they perceive as "physical evidence"

1. Serial number void, undocumented photographs of aircraft scrap.

2. Serial number void, contradictory, alleged FDR data that the NTSB apparently wasn't able to decipher within the controversial area. An FDR that apparently failed during the crucial area of the alleged "final seconds"

3. Alleged passenger DNA that was supposedly found at the end of a trajectory that nobody described, 95% identified despite the alleged desintegration of an aircraft and the alleged 1000 degree heat (cremation point) recorded within that same area by the ASCE Report.

Allegedly identified at the Dover Air Force base where it's recently been discovered that alleged remains from both the Pentagon and Shanksville sites were said to have been incinerated at a chemical waste dump. And that empty caskets were given full military honours attended by the USG and Pentagon victim families, in which some of those remains that were dumped were meant to be.

Physical evidence usually does trump witness evidence, but not when the physical evidence is in reality the word of the descendants of, and the same degenerates that have been covering up atrocities for decades. And the whore media chopping and changing the OCT on demand.

They put out the adaptable and ever morphing OCT. The media and politicians sell it with the conscience of cheap crack whores.

Suckers buy it. Suckers defend it. It doesn't matter how blatantly obvious the contradictions are, the "defenders" will fill the blanks in for themselves.

There has been a concerted Orwellian campaign to create an apartheid of "acceptable" witness testimony. Those testimonies which can be misconstrued and twisted to fit any government black op and those who can be summarily dismissed en bloq because they contradict what the government say. 

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 1 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 1 2012, 08:42 PM) *
I posted this info at the J.REF Forum.

lol... don't waste your time my friend. Turn off the internet and "duhbunkers" disappear. All they have left is their little corner of their cesspool, which is why 99.9% of them do not have the backbone to put their name to their claims (read: mostly vile personal attacks). Sadly, they spend all their days and nights in such a cesspool when everyone else has moved on and understand that the story we been told regarding 9/11 does not add up. If anything good came out of 9/11, it is that the majority of the public is much more vigilant of those who try to run (ruin?) our lives through policy changes and their motivation for doing so....

But hey, don't let this stop you from kicking up a shit-storm over at the cesspool. It's all they have to live for.... JREF's love bait, and take it hook, line and sinker.... :-)

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Ah mate, it's like Whack-a-Mole over there!

They have their own version of the "official story" and I'm doing my bit to straighten them out.

Same old, same old...

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 6 2012, 03:46 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 7 2012, 10:58 PM) *

Betrayal Trauma Theory

Betrayal Trauma Theory may also have relevance for the 2004 U.S. presiden- tial election. In an era in which the United States is the sole global superpower, every citizen of this country (and, indeed, every living creature on the planet) is affected by the policies and actions of the U.S. president and is therefore dependent on him, at least to some extent. But some people are likely to be more psychologi- cally dependent than others. Many conservative voters, especially fundamentalist Christians, are convinced that their core values, those most central to their moral and personal identity, are under attack by “godless” liberals. As individuals, they feel helpless to counteract this attack. They are forced to depend on powerful others, most especially leaders like President Bush, to do so for them. According to BTT, once this psychological dependence occurs, betrayal blindness is likely to follow. It would then become more difficult for these voters to notice the ad- ministration’s deceptions and fabrications at the time they are being uttered, or to remember them clearly at a later date.

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Dec 23 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #13

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

OSS,

I'm way overdue here, but I just wanted to say: THANK YOU for taking what must have been days, if not weeks, to compile all this this information into one tight package. This is one fantastic resource. The release of this has been rather quiet, so I don't think you've received the amount of recognition you deserve for this. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Adam Syed

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 23 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (A. Syed @ Dec 23 2012, 10:58 PM) *
OSS,

I'm way overdue here, but I just wanted to say: THANK YOU for taking what must have been days, if not weeks, to compile all this this information into one tight package. This is one fantastic resource. The release of this has been rather quiet, so I don't think you've received the amount of recognition you deserve for this. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Adam Syed

Thanks Adam!

Appreciated mate.

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Dec 24 2012, 12:28 AM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

You're welcome OSS. I linked to your work on facebook today, on a debate that's raging on Dwain Deet's wall.

For those that are FB friends with Dwain: https://www.facebook.com/dwain.deets/posts/...mp;notif_t=like

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 24 2012, 05:21 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (A. Syed @ Dec 24 2012, 05:28 AM) *
You're welcome OSS. I linked to your work on facebook today, on a debate that's raging on Dwain Deet's wall.

For those that are FB friends with Dwain: https://www.facebook.com/dwain.deets/posts/...mp;notif_t=like

What's he saying about columns 18 and 19?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 02:48 PM