IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Book Reviews

Method
post Jan 22 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #1

..with liberty and justice for all.

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 65

This will be the official thread of book reviews pertaining to everything "money" related. I'll edit this as time goes along.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post Jan 22 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #2

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes. Reads like a detective story which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Creature from Jekyll Island is a "must read." Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again or a banker.

This is one of those, as I like to say, "Every American should read this one.", type of book. Everyone on this forum would be doing themselves, I believe, a serious disservice if they didn't pick up this one and read it as soon as humanly possible. This book should be a part of every man and woman's library, in my opinion, and you should even buy it if you don't have a "library". Everyone earns money, yet it's something that 99.99% of the population know nothing about. And that is a very unfortunate reality.

You often here the saying, "You should let your money work for YOU". Well my friends, here is your chance. It's time to take back our monetary system.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Jan 22 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Got aliens?

Member No.: 120

Thick reading on the most corrupt financial empire on the face of the planet, up until Enron that is. Established by a CIA asset, the BCCI started out as a grassroots Arab bank and within a half decade became the biggest bank in the developing world. With the help of a few Washington insiders, it set up a couple satellite locations in the good ol' US, where it proceded to continue to cook its books and launder drug money for the likes of Colombia's biggest dealer on down to middleman Panamanian Manuel Noriega. Interestingly, one of the major Arab financiers of this bank also gave one George W. Bush his start with Harken, where he made millions via insider trading as the company went bankrupt. A drug money laundering sting led to BCCI being investigated in Tampa and in D.C. by none other than John Kerry. Eventually Morgantheau in New York started investigating BCCI's ownership of a New York bank and the cover was blown. It was brought down in a slow burn, so that all the big dogs could get away with their loot. When we are talking big dogs, we are talking some of the richest people in the world. A few warrants were served, a few Washingtonians had their rapport shot, a few people got their wrists slapped, but in the end the largest finanical swindle up until Enron pretty much was swept under the carpet. Millions of folks in the developing world lost their life savings, while Saudi princes, UAE Emirs and CIA assets walked away with billions.

If you were ever looking for proof that the world economy is propped up by large-scale organized crime, meaning rampant drug and gun sale money laundering followed by fraudulent accounting, then this book should give you some talking points.

It is a heavy read.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Jan 22 2007, 08:12 PM

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Sep 6 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #4

Nitpick

Member No.: 374

Conquer the Crash

Cary, I'm only half way through this masterpiece and I thank you for the suggestion.

My public library had it so it may also be at others. Another MUST READ for those of us that would prefer to survive the upcoming crisis.

I have a sneaky suspicion that gold is going to separate itself from the commodities, seems even with all the sales in the past week the price is surprisingly surviving to the up side.

We'll see...

Thanks again. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 03:31 AM