IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al Qaeda Tea Party

painter
post Oct 12 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #21

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (elreb @ Oct 11 2011, 07:22 PM) *
What am I missing?

I don't know what you're missing but I'm missing your point.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 12 2011, 01:44 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 30 2011, 08:40 PM) *
...I have no idea why Sanders said what she said, but it was the way she said it that came across poorly, especially for an administrator. Not exactly a threat, but rather like Obama pronouncing Bradley Manning guilty before a trial.

Heavy-handed and condescending, it seems to me. Kind of reminiscent of the "administrators" over at Debate Both Sides, last year.

I don't regret any word of what I said. Al-Qaeda-tea-partiers???? Shame on you.

The tea-party people, by and large, are for returning to founding principles and, even if they don't quite understand the complexity and secrecy of what goes on behind the scenes, they know that something's wrong and that the FED is the big problem (it IS ... it is the cash cow of the'ruling elite'. That's the best word I can come up with to describe them. If you want names I know those as well.)

Al-Qaeda is a CIA creation, Bin Laden was a CIA asset, while the Taliban was pushed into power in Afghanistan by our own CIA and the Pakistani ISI to throw out Rabbani and hense nullify a contract he had signed with the Argentinian Bridas Group to build a gas pipeline in that country. Bridas sued UNOCAL in the Texas courts over this issue and the case was thrown out.

My posts speak for themselves. I don't think I came across "poorly" or "heavy handed" ... I'm just talking about the world as I see it. Take it or leave it.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 12 2011, 01:48 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 16 2011, 12:44 AM) *
...My posts speak for themselves. I don't think I came across "poorly" or "heavy handed" ... I'm just talking about the world as I see it. Take it or leave it.

And by the way, I'm not a "she" ... I have no idea where you got that. ... and I have the balls to prove it.

+Quote Post
painter
post Oct 12 2011, 02:17 AM
Post #24

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Yo, Sanders. You get em, Dude! bigun.gif

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 12 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #25

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 10 2011, 04:48 AM) *
And by the way, I'm not a "she" ... I have no idea where you got that. ... and I have the balls to prove it.

that would probably be elreb's fault. at least that is where i got the idea from...

+Quote Post
André
post Oct 12 2011, 01:41 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 12 2011, 06:48 AM) *

Dude, put those away, we don't really want to see them, we will take your word for it... huh.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 12 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 10 2011, 03:44 AM) *
The tea-party people, by and large, are for returning to founding principles

You must be looking at a different tea party movement to the one I have in mind which is an astroturf orgaisation i.e. faux (or FOX if you like)- grass roots movement financed by oligarchs such as the Kochs who also support Glenn Beck et. al.

Tea Party

Heck they even have another Koch supported mouthpiece in the shape of AfP Tim(othy R.) Phillips.

These people are as much for the average American as that dictator of North Korea.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Oct 13 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Oct 12 2011, 07:03 AM) *
that would probably be elreb's fault. at least that is where i got the idea from...

The joke began with liberty-911 rolleyes.gif

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10796084

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 14 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Oct 16 2011, 02:11 PM) *
You must be looking at a different tea party movement to the one I have in mind which is an astroturf orgaisation i.e. faux (or FOX if you like)- grass roots movement financed by oligarchs such as the Kochs who also support Glenn Beck et. al.

Tea Party

Heck they even have another Koch supported mouthpiece in the shape of AfP Tim(othy R.) Phillips.

These people are as much for the average American as that dictator of North Korea.

I'm talking about the authentic tea-party movement, which sprang from Ron Paul's 2008 election bid. The Bilderbergers (ruling elite) freaked out when they saw the extent of real grassroots support for Ron Paul, and have been trying to get in front of the "tea-party" ever since. That's why you see people like Sarah Palin portrayed in the News as a "Tea Party" member. She's not.

Authentic "tea-partiers" subscribe to the tenets Ron Paul does ... fiscal responsibility, foreign non-intervention and adherence to the Constitution. Non-intervention means, NO MORE WARS!! ... this is where they part ways with conventional Republicans. .... Theoretically. (It's all mucked up by now.)

+Quote Post
elreb
post Oct 14 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 2,617

A real “Tea Party” movement would be against wage taxes, the IRS and the Central Bank.

The Panic of 1907 was the stimulus for a federal income tax “Upon the privilege of doing business”. The Payne-Aldrich Tariff Act of 1909 enacted an income tax on the privilege of conducting business as a corporation, which was affirmed in the Supreme Court decision Flint v. Stone Tracy Co. (also known as the Corporation Tax case). [Haha = FlintStone]

The tax under consideration, as we have construed the statute, may be described as an excise upon the particular privilege of doing business in a corporate capacity, i. e., with the advantages which arise from corporate or quasi corporate organization; or, when applied to insurance companies, for doing the business of such companies. As was said in the Thomas Case, 192 U. S. supra, the requirement to pay such taxes involves the exercise of privileges, and the element of absolute and unavoidable demand is lacking. If business is not done in the manner described in the statute, no tax is payable.

After WWII the money brokers simple changed the definition to a tax on "poor slobs" for the privilege of existing. In modern terms the IRS became a protection racket using extortion of a person’s personal property to keep the Lemmings inline. The 16th amendment did not change anything…

The “Right” with the help of Fox news has twisted the movement into an Intellectual war counting on the ignorance of southern “Red Necks” and “Hog-Boy” types.

I like how the Sarah Palin characters count on the motto that “I’m just as dumb as you are” and I even speak Glossolalia.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 26 2011, 01:07 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

The IRS is a "trust", set up in Puerto Rico. Taxing us on our labor, is, strictly, illegal as per the constitution of the country (even if you allow the 16th amendment, which was never even legally ratified), and so they skirted the legal barriers.

Crooks run this country, they steal from the taxpayer every chance they get, and the regal/patriotic stuff you see on TV is all a front. And that's why things are the way they are.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 26 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 24 2011, 04:07 AM) *
Crooks run this country, they steal from the taxpayer every chance they get, and the regal/patriotic stuff you see on TV is all a front. And that's why things are the way they are.

indeed they do and yes it is. and agreed.

sanders, you and i are the same age!... is that the reason we have similar opinions? if so, is that part of our generation's programming you think or just thinking things through?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 01:30 PM