IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Us Military Caught Manipulating Social Media, Running Mass Propaganda Accounts, intellihub.com - 8/9/13

rob balsamo
post Aug 10 2013, 04:13 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It has been common knowledge to anyone paying attention within the alternative news community for years, but once again the media is now admitting that the US military and intelligence agencies are indeed running massive propaganda campaigns that cover a vast array of online networks.

The New York Times report goes on to detail information uncovered from hacked data regarding the military operation to stage ‘grassroots’ responses and organizations in order to deceive via psyop. Professor of philosophy Peter Ludlow writes for the Times:

“The hack also revealed evidence that Team Themis was developing a “persona management” system — a program, developed at the specific request of the United States Air Force, that allowed one user to control multiple online identities (“sock puppets”) for commenting in social media spaces, thus giving the appearance of grass roots support. The contract was eventually awarded to another private intelligence firm.”

Social media pages, comment systems on top news websites, and various other areas online are the targets of a pinpointed ‘cyber psyop’ by a government that simply can’t answer real questions. And instead of actually doing anything about the outrage, disinformation campaigns are of utmost priority.

Full Article - http://intellihub.com/2013/08/09/us-milita...ganda-accounts/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Lasthorseman
post Sep 2 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Oh.....OK the issue of Snowden being a traitor or patriot is the wrong answer to the manufactured question.
Since I was a young lad and more specifically in this post 911 world the internet can and does offer up terabytes of electronically gleaned information such that I can check out the evil intentions of the guy who lives next door I have never met for a mere 19.95. I could be the poster child for shit information gone bad on the net but I want to retire and be left alone so I did shut up about it. So it is not so much about Snowden or Assange or Manning as it is about the cultural rot due to media's social engineering efforts in creating this post 911 world.

Oh, I should also question the strategic and monetary validity of monitoring cat videos.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 11:45 AM