IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why Ron Paul Will Win In 2008 In A Landslide, America is ready 4 an honest Statesman!

jo56
post Dec 21 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

Ron Paul Will Sweep The Country-- And Here's Why

Added: December 06, 2007

It's already happening, and it's only going to grow with time. Ron Paul in a landslide on November 4, 2008. Here's why.

http://www.rprradio.com (Rick Williams)

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 24 2007, 11:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 22 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

That is an optimistic view, based on the premise that the american people are as informed as the speaker. I'm not sure that is a valid premise.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 23 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #3

It's what can happen if the American people get their heads out of the sand and wakeup to the reality of what's happening to our country.

America has over 300 million people, even if only a small percentage awake (which I think they have, and more are joining us every day), then we can effect change.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO AND DUPED AND ON THE VERGE OF LOSING THE AMERICA THEY'VE ALWAYS KNOWN.

The Ron Paul Revolution is growing daily and the current atmosphere is unlike any I've ever witnessed in my lifetime in politics. You may say this guy is being optimistic, and maybe he is, but IMO something is very different this time around. He has lit a flame around the world, not only in America. An example is this forum. People are from all over the world, and for RON PAUL.

What presidential candidate have you ever known to have done what Ron Paul has done in such a short time, and WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE MEDIA (as they diss him)? It's unheard of, which means America is AWAKE, and for the first time in a long time.

Go RON PAUL!

GET TO KNOW RON PAUL, AND HELP HIM WIN A LANDSLIDE. THIS WILL SEND A STRONG MESSAGE TO FUTURE CANDIDATES AND CONGRESS THAT IT'S NOT THE RIGHT OF THE ELITE TO RUN THIS COUNTRY, AND IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN WASHINGTON, THEN YOU ABIDE BY OUR LAWS AND CONSTITUTION!

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 23 2007, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 23 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I'm unable to argue with what you say JO, and hope with all my heart you're right.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 23 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 223

Ron Paul is NOT fulfilling his constitutional duty to protect the constitutional against all enemies foreign and domestic.

He claims to be the 'outsider' who is going to change the Republican party.

He wants to eliminate the Federal Reserve etc.

His views have made him very unpopular with the party leadership.

RP supporters claim that he can't support impeachment because that would kill his chance to get the nomination.

Hogwash!

If he is so brave as to take unpopular positions on a variety of topics, why not impeachment?

This is the most important issue of our time and letting Cheney off the hook for another year is very dangerous indeed.

Kucinich has the courage to do the right thing and take the flack, RP does not!

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 23 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 121

Chris, after reading all of your posts concerning Dr. Paul,
I got one simple question for you -

Do you have an agenda here?

just curious: Carl

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 23 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #7

Chris,

Have you done any research on the Federal Reserve? If not, here's a good place to start.

This problem goes back to 1913, so you will have to do a lot of research and reading to thoroughly understand why Dr. Paul correctly assesses why the Fed needs to be done away with.

---------------------------------------------------------

Banking Scam Federal Reserve:
http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondserv...BankingScam.pdf

Free ebook here:

Download in ZIP File
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Doc/RESERVE.zip

Download Word Document
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Doc/RESERVE.doc

Another good book to get is "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by Griffin.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...p?showtopic=178

If you read all of this material, and much more, you will understand what Dr. Paul is talking about. Unfortunately, people who don't spend the time to research this topic have no way of understanding the long secretive history of the Fed.

Hope you will read this information, and get truly informed.

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 23 2007, 06:42 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 23 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #8

As far as who has the most Courage? Ron Paul is the most courageous man I've ever seen in politics. Ron Paul is going up against the Elite who have been known to get rid of anyone who tries to stop their progress. If that's not courage, I don't know what is.

Ron Paul is a genius in how he's approaching things right now, and IMO his priorities are exactly right. He's also just about the only Congressman in Congress who actually understands monetary policy, which is why he understands the deceit being played out in the Federal Reserve, and since 1913. Many of the others in Congress are totally clueless, or bought.

Ron Paul's strategy in his campaign is to educate the American people about just how much we've been deceived and for just how long. Since the Media lies to us and isn't a source of accurate knowledge, Ron Paul has taken it upon himself to do this during his campaign. Have you noticed how he mentions going to the internet and doing our own research?

IMO it would be a waste of Ron Paul's talent to just be fighting for impeachment. That's the Congress job as a body, it's not a ONE MAN job because the support is not there right now. If he were to waste his time trying to fight for this, then he couldn't spend his time campaigning and educating US about what's going on. You see, Ron Paul has priorities, and what he is doing is RIGHT, ON every account.

Now, it's up to us to further research the things he says, and find out for ourselves if they're true (to the best of our ability).

I've been reading for over 3 years, and I've NEVER FOUND ONE THING THAT RON PAUL HAS SAID to be contradictory. In fact, the man has the most steadfast record in Congress of ANY CONGRESSMAN EVER in my lifetime. That record makes me stand up and take notice. It also makes me support Ron Paul, as this is a rarity. I've never been so excited about a Presidential candidate EVER, and I've been voting for a long time. smile.gif

I hope you will do the reading necessary to understand what the Federal Reserve is all about. You will be shocked at what you find! I WAS!

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 23 2007, 07:00 PM

+Quote Post
bill
post Dec 23 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #9

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Good post jo

I am sorry but can we get Chris Sarns booted from this forum

This senile old bat adds nothing to this forum IMO

She is a waste of energy

Her input is unworthy of the intelligence of the posters on this site

I call for a ban

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 23 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #10

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (bill @ Dec 23 2007, 05:35 PM)
Good post jo

She is a waste of energy

I call for a ban

rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 23 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #11

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Dec 23 2007, 02:09 PM)

What is wrong with having an agenda?

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 24 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (painter @ Dec 24 2007, 03:56 AM)

Depends on the kind of agenda, Mike.

What is wrong with you?

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Dec 24 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #13

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (jo56)
As far as who has the most Courage? Ron Paul is the most courageous man I've ever seen in politics. Ron Paul is going up against the Elite who have been known to get rid of anyone who tries to stop their progress. If that's not courage, I don't know what is.

Ron Paul is a genius in how he's approaching things right now, and IMO his priorities are exactly right. He's also just about the only Congressman in Congress who actually understands monetary policy, which is why he understands the deceit being played out in the Federal Reserve, and since 1913. Many of the others in Congress are totally clueless, or bought.

Ron Paul's strategy in his campaign is to educate the American people about just how much we've been deceived and for just how long. Since the Media lies to us and isn't a source of accurate knowledge, Ron Paul has taken it upon himself to do this during his campaign. Have you noticed how he mentions going to the internet and doing our own research? 

IMO it would be a waste of Ron Paul's talent to just be fighting for impeachment. That's the Congress job as a body, it's not a ONE MAN job because the support is not there right now. If he were to waste his time trying to fight for this, then he couldn't spend his time campaigning and educating US about what's going on. You see, Ron Paul has priorities, and what he is doing is RIGHT, ON every account.

Now, it's up to us to further research the things he says, and find out for ourselves if they're true (to the best of our ability).

I've been reading for over 3 years, and I've NEVER FOUND ONE THING THAT RON PAUL HAS SAID to be contradictory. In fact, the man has the most steadfast record in Congress of ANY CONGRESSMAN EVER in my lifetime. That record makes me stand up and take notice. It also makes me support Ron Paul, as this is a rarity. I've never been so excited about a Presidential candidate EVER, and I've been voting for a long time. smile.gif

I hope you will do the reading necessary to understand what the Federal Reserve is all about. You will be shocked at what you find! I WAS!

Well said. The private banking Federal Reserve which has robbed We The People for 94 years has to go and Congressman Ron Paul is the only patriotic American with the guts to attempt to do it. We pitiful Americans are over $67,000,000,000,000.00 (Trillions) in debt to these unlawful thieving bankers. salute.gif

Ron Paul For President!!!

Billions for Bankers--Debts for the People by Pastor Sheldon Emry
How We Lost Control of the Federal Reserve

Instead of the Constitutional method of creating our money and putting it into circulation, we now have an entirely unconstitutional system. This has brought our country to the brink of disaster, as we shall see.

Since our money was handled both legally and illegally before 1913, we shall consider only the years following 1913, since from that year on, all of our money had been created and issued by an illegal method that will eventually destroy the United States if it is not changed. Prior to 1913, America was a prosperous, powerful, and growing nation, at peace with its neighbors and the envy of the world. But in December of 1913, Congress, with many members away for the Christmas Holidays, passed what has since been known as the Federal Reserve Act. (For the full story of how this infamous legislation was forced through our Congress, read "Conquest or Consent", by W. D. Vennard).

Omitting the burdensome details, it simply authorized the establishment of a Federal Reserve Corporation, run by a Board of Directors (The Federal Reserve Board). The act divided the United States into 12 Federal Reserve "Districts."

This simple, but terrible, law completely removed from Congress the right to "create" money or to have any control over its "creation", and gave that function to The Federal Reserve Corporation. It was accompanied by the appropriate fanfare. The propaganda claimed that this would "remove money from politics" (they did not say "and therefore from the people's control")and prevent "boom and bust" economic activity from hurting our citizens.

The people were not told then, and most still do not know today, that the Federal Reserve Corporation is a private corporation controlled by bankers and therefore is operated for the financial gain of the bankers over the people rather than for the good of the people. The word "Federal" was used only to deceive the people.

The Tyranny of Compound Interest

When a citizen goes to a banker to borrow $100,000 to purchase a home or a farm, the bank clerk has the borrower agree to pay back the loan plus interest. At 8.25% interest for 30 years, the borrower must agree to pay $751.27 per month for a total of $270,456.00.

The clerk then requires the citizen to assign to the banker the right of ownership of the property if the borrower does not make the required payments. The bank clerk then gives the borrower a $100,000 check or a $100,000 deposit slip, crediting the borrower's checking account with $100,000.

The borrower then writes checks to the builder, subcontractors, etc. who in turn write checks. $100,000 of new "checkbook" money is thereby added to the "money in circulation."

However, this is the fatal flaw in the system: the only new money created and put into circulation is the amount of the loan, $100,000. The money to pay the interest is NOT created, and therefore was NOT added to "money in circulation."

Even so, this borrower (and those who follow him in ownership of the property) must earn and take out of circulation $270,456.00,  $170,456.00 more than he put in circulation when he borrowed the original $100,000! (This interest cheats all families out of nicer homes. It is not that they cannot afford them; it is because the bankers' interest forces them to pay for nearly 3 homes to get one!)

Every new loan puts the same process in operation. Each borrower adds a small sum to the total money supply when he borrows, but the payments on the loan (because of interest) then deduct a much larger sum from the total money supply.

There is therefore no way all debtors can pay off the money lenders. As they pay the principle and interest, the money in circulation disappears. All they can do is struggle against each other, borrowing more and more from the money lenders each generation. The money lenders (bankers), who produce nothing of value, gradually gain a death grip on the land, buildings, and present and future earnings of the whole working population. Proverbs 22:7 has come to pass in America. "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."

This post has been edited by SPreston: Dec 24 2007, 01:20 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 24 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #14

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Dec 24 2007, 08:03 AM)

What is wrong with you?

I don't think there is anything "wrong" with me, Carl. I don't particularly like it when I see one member of this forum openly calling for the banning of another member of this forum on what amounts to a political difference of opinion.

During the primary process here it is absolutely essential that people discuss and consider the strengths and weaknesses of each contender for candidacy. The presenter in the first video above says that Paul is the only candidate that understands economics and the role of big banking -- a false statement. Kucinich took on and defeated the big banks when they tried to take over MUNY Electric. The presenter in the video above says that Paul is the only candidate that will get us out of Iraq -- a second false statement. Kucinich would also get us out of Iraq.

There is, however, a profound difference between Kucinich and Paul -- the former comes from a left leaning 'workers rights' background, the latter comes from a laze-fare 'constitutionalist' libertarian background. They are both idealists but have very different value systems.

Frankly I am very concerned about what is coming in the next year to 18 months in this country. And that is because I do not believe that either Kucinich or Paul will garner the nomination of their respective parties. I wonder what all the Paul supporters are going to do then? Most of the Kucinich supporters will hop on board the Democratic candidacy of whom ever is nominated, I suspect. (It will be interesting to see what happens to Kucinich now that his brother is dead.) I can imagine that RP will attempt to form a third party but I can not imagine that party being successful -- mostly due to the grip that the corporate owned media have on the American psyche and imagination.

In the mean time I think we're headed for a precipice and that all the legal infrastructure the Bush administration has put in place to prevent any organized opposition to tyranny will come to be used by whoever they're going to put in the Oval Office next.

America is dead. All that lives now are the illusions we all once carried. If the future looks anything like the past then what we can anticipate is, perhaps, 4 to 8 years of Democratic "liberal" public governance somewhat like the Clinton years -- followed once again by another more obvious step toward abject fascism.

Then again, all that may be a bit optimistic.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 24 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (painter @ Dec 24 2007, 07:21 PM)
I don't think there is anything "wrong" with me, Carl. I don't particularly like it when I see one member of this forum openly calling for the banning of another member of this forum on what amounts to a political difference of opinion.

I get your point and you are right. I was just wondering why you
express it with emoticons or cryptical 2-words-comments instead
of making it clear for all of us.
You are an artist, Mike. And an extremly intelligent one and we all
love you for being what you are. But some of us, including me,
are sometimes not capable of getting your entire message.
That is not a bad thing though it forces one to use the brain
before using the keyboard. But in this particular situation it was
a little too cryptic for me. Or to say it in Goethe's words:
"We all have the same sky, but we don't have the same horizon."

During the primary process here it is absolutely essential that people discuss and consider the strengths and weaknesses of each contender for candidacy. The presenter in the first video above says that Paul is the only candidate that understands economics and the role of big banking -- a false statement. Kucinich took on and defeated the big banks when they tried to take over MUNY Electric. The presenter in the video above says that Paul is the only candidate that will get us out of Iraq -- a second false statement. Kucinich would also get us out of Iraq.

There is, however, a profound difference between Kucinich and Paul -- the former comes from a left leaning 'workers rights' background, the latter comes from a laze-fare 'constitutionalist' libertarian background. They are both idealists but have very different value systems.

Frankly I am very concerned about what is coming in the next year to 18 months in this country. And that is because I do not believe that either Kucinich or Paul will garner the nomination of their respective parties. I wonder what all the Paul supporters are going to do then? Most of the Kucinich supporters will hop on board the Democratic candidacy of whom ever is nominated, I suspect. (It will be interesting to see what happens to Kucinich now that his brother is dead.) I can imagine that RP will attempt to form a third party but I can not imagine that party being successful -- mostly due to the grip that the corporate owned media have on the American psyche and imagination.

In the mean time I think we're headed for a precipice and that all the legal infrastructure the Bush administration has put in place to prevent any organized opposition to tyranny will come to be used by whoever they're going to put in the Oval Office next.

Given what I said about you above, it makes me wonder if you really mean this
seriously, painter. You are possibly one of a handful Americans I know, who can see
how the conditions of politics, human coinscience and spirituality are mutually dependent.
I know that you know, that it is not about Ron or Dennis or Rudy or Kermit the frog.
It is all about that dependence. And Dr. Paul is by far the best character out there
that can fix the balance in that combination of the mentioned issues.
If he will win the nomination or not is less important, if not uninportant, at this point.
Main thing is, that he is the one voice that kick starts the processes in the minds of
the sheople.

America is dead. All that lives now are the illusions we all once carried. If the future looks anything like the past then what we can anticipate is, perhaps, 4 to 8 years of Democratic "liberal" public governance somewhat like the Clinton years -- followed once again by another more obvious step toward abject fascism.

Then again, all that may be a bit optimistic.

I am noone to give you any advice, my friend. I am just the average German who
knows what happens when fascism takes place and everyone is either ignorant or
playing favourites. But if I would be, I'd give you the advice to start with yourself
with being less pessimistic ond desperate. It is your choice.
Again: I know how you think about spirituality, and being pessimistic and desperate
is definetely not working in your favour.

Merry Christmas, Mike. I love you!

Carl

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Dec 24 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #16

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Very astute, Painter.

If that was you being optimistic, please hold your pessimistic posts 'til after New Years. biggrin.gif
I can't disagree with anything you said.

It's like being on the deck of a ship with a big hole under the waterline while your fellow passengers and the crew argue about whether the ship will sink or not after it fills with water.

I salute you and the rest of the members on this board. I am proud to be associated with you. May this year be the one that sees a tsunami of truth change the direction we are drifting and make possible a reinstatement of the Constitution and consignment of the thugocracy to a richly deserved appointment with an international court.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 24 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Dec 23 2007, 05:09 PM)

Exposing the truth about RP.

Getting the truth movement focus back to 911 truth.

Trying to get RP supporters to actively support impeachment hearings.

If you haven't already signed on, please do so.

http://www.wexlerwantshearings.com/

132,129 and counting

If we all pull in the same direction, we can make a difference.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 24 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 23 2007, 05:39 PM)
Chris,

Have you done any research on the Federal Reserve? If not, here's a good place to start.

I am well aware that the FR is not federal.

I agree with RP on this and many other issues.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 24 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (bill @ Dec 23 2007, 08:35 PM)
Good post jo

She is a waste of energy

I call for a ban

You seem to have a 1st amendment problem.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 24 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (painter @ Dec 24 2007, 12:21 PM)
QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Dec 24 2007, 08:03 AM)

What is wrong with you?

Frankly I am very concerned about what is coming in the next year to 18 months in this country. And that is because I do not believe that either Kucinich or Paul will garner the nomination of their respective parties. I wonder what all the Paul supporters are going to do then? Most of the Kucinich supporters will hop on board the Democratic candidacy of whom ever is nominated,

I will put my time, energy and $ into the McKinney campaign.

I recommend RP supporters do the same.

She won't win but we can register our contempt for the Republicrats.

If you choose the lesser of two evils, you still get evil.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 10:21 AM