IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Want Ron Paul To Be President?

post Jun 7 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Get out and tell people then! Using meetup.com, we have a Ron Paul meetup group that is meeting tomorrow. Alot of the members are from our 9/11 meetup group. We are taking signs out and telling people about Ron Paul. Our 9/11 group is doing things for the 11th and we have a meetup at the end of this month where i will show some 9/11 documentaries.

Here's a Ron Paul supporter and what her meetup group did:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzRMaXngzSo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Jun 7 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

Bonez that's awesome. I'm doing the same thing. I just started a Meet-up group in my area because there was nothing close to me, but there were like 5 people who said they "wanted" one.

so i paid the $20 and started the group a little over a week ago. We have 8 members, and many of them are bringing more people. One of the members went to NH for the debate the other night, and he said that Ron had 300 people there supporting him, and it was more than Rudy McRomney combined.

We have our first meeting on Sunday, where we'll be discussing how we want to campaign.

This is going to be fun.

It's the only way this guy is going to have a chance. If we really want a change, we have to do it ourselves. About 50 million people voted for Bush and Kerry each in '04...that's only 1/6 of the population for each candidate. That really shouldn't be that hard, if the grassroots campaigning around the country can get enough people involved. Word of mouth spreads fast.

I suggest putting together DVD's of all clips of Ron Paul speaking...MSM interviews, debates, Daily Show...that, along with literature about him should go a long way to getting people interested.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Jun 7 2007, 05:47 PM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 7 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

I'm going to my first Ron Paul meetup group tonight. There's supposed to be about 20 people there. A few of those who had signed up backed out when the organizer of the group sent out an email with a link to a video about Masons and the Illuminati. Not very committed apparently. And yes, my 9/11 meetup group got a few folks from the Ron Paul group. Should be interesting to say the least.

+Quote Post
datars
post Jun 7 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #4

New Terrorist in Town

Member No.: 6

Our first meet-up went well. I was very pleased to see the creativity from all the members that showed up last Mon. Kathy did a very good job getting out the supplies for the Ron Paul sign being made.

Here’s ours group
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/18

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 8 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

What a great idea - good work, people!

+Quote Post
Slick
post Jun 8 2007, 04:25 AM
Post #6

Life Is A Paradox

Member No.: 31

Awesome! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 8 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

BoneZ, that little clip was great - I LOVE her last line: "we're gonna be spamming the voting booths here pretty soon..."

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Jun 8 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 19

Pinned. This is how the Internet Revolution begins. Bringing people together to make change.

Awesome work guys. Spread the word.

REVOLUTION CALLING
REVOLUTION CALLING
THERES A REVOLUTION CALLING YOU

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Jun 8 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Cary @ Jun 7 2007, 06:04 PM)
I'm going to my first Ron Paul meetup group tonight. There's supposed to be about 20 people there.

Cary, how'd the meeting go?

A few of those who had signed up backed out when the organizer of the group sent out an email with a link to a video about Masons and the Illuminati.  Not very committed apparently.

This is why i'm glad Ron leaves 9/11 out of his campaign. Many people might not be ready for that yet, but still like Ron's vision.

There's plenty of time for him to handle that after he gets elected.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 8 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #10

Ragin Cajun

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Jun 8 2007, 02:45 PM)
QUOTE (Cary @ Jun 7 2007, 06:04 PM)
I'm going to my first Ron Paul meetup group tonight.  There's supposed to be about 20 people there.

Cary, how'd the meeting go?

A few of those who had signed up backed out when the organizer of the group sent out an email with a link to a video about Masons and the Illuminati.  Not very committed apparently.

This is why i'm glad Ron leaves 9/11 out of his campaign. Many people might not be ready for that yet, but still like Ron's vision.

There's plenty of time for him to handle that after he gets elected.

We had about 10 people show up while I was there. Unfortunately, the organizer (a college student) was high on oxycontyn (sp?) or some pain killer because he'd been in a head on collision over the weekend. He was chattering like a monkey in a tree, and shivering uncontrollably. He looked like a junkie coming down from a high - jonesing, I think it's called. Thankfully, those in attendance were understanding and a young woman who had been in contact with him ahead of the meeting took over the moderating duties and made it a good meeting. We need to get this group going down here.

What's interesting is that my 9/11 meetup group has been picking up members consistently over the last week, while the Ron Paul group has been losing members. I think another Ron Paul meetup group will be formed out of the semi-clusterfuck that happened this past week.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jun 8 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 321

I think some people are just downright ANTI-REPUBLICAN after the mess their party has created over the past 6 years (this includes Repub Congressmen because they didn't stop the dangerous things this ADMIN has done. So they are just as guilty because they've had no spine). I don't like the idea of the appearance of rewarding the lame Republicans either.

However, I belive in RON PAUL and his message. So right now HE IS THE ONLY ONE I WOULD VOTE FOR. He is HONEST, INTELLIGENT, INFORMED, KNOWS MONETARY POLICY and FOREIGN POLICY, and MR. CONSTITUTION. He is AMERICA'S HOPE, so I hope those people will change their mind and at least start doing their homework on PAUL. He has tons of info on the internet, and if you spend time reading it, you will be IMPRESSED. HE IS A TRUE PATRIOT!

This post has been edited by jo56: Jun 8 2007, 06:33 PM

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Jun 8 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #12

Well Jo, Ron is a traditional republican, as i'm sure you know.

The republicans in the government right now in now way, shape, or form represent real republicans.

I think he is running initially as republican so that he can garner the most possible exposure by being able to attend the nationally televised debates, be included in polls, and get at least SOME type of mainstream media coverage.

While his nomination by the republican party is obviously more than a long shot, he is gaining national attention, and can always fall back to Libertarian so he can be included on the '08 ballot.

It's probably the smartest thing the man could do.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Jun 8 2007, 06:38 PM

+Quote Post
post Jun 9 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #13

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Jun 8 2007, 10:38 PM)
While his nomination by the republican party is obviously more than a long shot, he is gaining national attention, and can always fall back to Libertarian so he can be included on the '08 ballot.

It's probably the smartest thing the man could do.

It's almost guaranteed that the Republican party won't nominate him, but i really hope that he can still be on the '08 ballot. It's about the only way he will be president.

+Quote Post
colonial
post Jun 14 2007, 08:01 AM
Post #14

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Whoever wins the popular vote, wins Larry the Cable guys vote first!!

Get r' Done

This post has been edited by colonial: Jun 14 2007, 08:08 AM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jun 20 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #15

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

it fascinates me.

this slobbering over ron paul. who promotes the notion that someones other than agents of the usa/israel were responsible for the events of 11/09/01.

if ron paul really believes that mohammed atta and his fellow saudis were responsible for the events of that day, then ron paul is just another apologist for the bushit/fascist state.

if ron paul is the anti-fascist that some proclaim him to be, then he should be expressing the realities of that day.

and you know what those realities are, don't you?

suffice it to say, the governing reality is that the entirety of the usg's official sty is complete fiction.

why is ron paul reluctant to state that truth?

ron paul gives cover to the bushit sty about that day when he excuses the attack as the consequence of blowback.

excuse me, no arabs[of any nationality] had anything to do with the events of that day.

no aircraft were hijacked.

no wtc buildings were demolished because of aircraft impacts.

no airliner collided with the pentagram.

and no airliner augured into a small hole in pennsylvania.

everything the usg has told us about that day is a grotesque lie.

and ron paul refuses to reveal those prevarications. he wants you to believe that the events as related by the bushit regime are true. but that there was some legitimate reason[blowback] for that attack.

ron paul is just another republican disinformation agent.

deal with that truth.

until you encounter a candidate who relates how the usg lied about the events of that day, was directly responsible for the events of that day, you will know that you are living in a stalinist country.

ron paul is just another stalinist. in the main, he believes in the bushit/cheney official story. he just thinks that there is another rationale to explain al-fresco's action.

it is so sad that so many fail to understand the failings of paul's cerebrations.

never forget, he is just another republican fascist bastid.

+Quote Post
bill
post Jun 20 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #16

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

"never forget, he is just another republican fascist bastid"

NO HE IS NOT !

Ron Paul has a long and untarnished RECORD of voting in Congress

FOR THE CONSTITUTION

AGAINST THE ZIONIST AGENDA

Get a clue, 'bert

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Jun 20 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jun 20 2007, 02:14 AM)
why is ron paul reluctant to state that truth?

because he's running for president of the US, and anything else would be political suicide. We're not at critical mass yet with 9/11. It isn't the mainstream accepted idea, and it will lose him votes.

how many times does this need to be explained?

don't you want someone other than the same evil corporate pieces of sh*t in office?

the media and the establishment see this man as a threat...he wants to abolish the Fed...we need to take what we can get.

if you really think ron paul believes the official story, than you need to learn more about the man.

ron paul gives cover to the bushit sty about that day when he excuses the attack as the consequence of blowback.

he's playing politics. but it's good politics, it's politics that benefit the PEOPLE.

yeah, 9/11 was obviously an inside job, but you know, there ARE people out there that really do want to come here and bomb us...it's not like there aren't any "terrorists" out there. The overall amount of them, and their overall aggression towards us and ability to actually attack us are obviously GREATLY exaggerated, but nonetheless there are some pissed off muslims.

And the blowback from the US foreign policy is what has pissed them off...Ron's not lying when he says this!! he's just being tactful so that he can get the votes of the people who aren't yet on board with 9/11 truth.

look what the media tried to do to him just for giving the blowback scenario!! It's the truth, though. But they tried to make it look like he "blamed america". That's ridiculous, but thats how the establishment feels about Ron.

imagine if he said he thought 9/11 was an inside job. He'd be plastered all over the news everyday with unamerican this, unpatriotic that...he'd be DONE as far as running for president.

we bitch and moan about the constitution being sh*t on, and then we finally get a legitimate candidate that cherishes it, and you want to discredit him with 9/11?

i don't get it.

we are nowhere in this info war...we think we are, but we aren't. we're not even close.

a man like Ron Paul gives us a chance.

So give HIM a chance.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Jun 20 2007, 08:03 AM

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 20 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #18

Ragin Cajun

Well said mo fiya. Ron Paul can't talk about 9/11 as an inside job if he expects to get anywhere. And like mo fiya said, he's the ONLY ONE who is a staunch Constitutionalist. You got a better candidate albert champion?? Not in this lifetime.

+Quote Post
Sue
post Jun 20 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 418

imagine if he said he thought 9/11 was an inside job. He'd be plastered all over the news everyday with unamerican this, unpatriotic that...he'd be DONE as far as running for president.

And he could even be DONE as a living, breathing human being.

Ron Paul is doing a dangerous dance as it is, calling for an honest money system and abolishment of the IRS. Abraham Lincoln and JFK were starting to or planning on having the government print money instead of the banks. And look what happened to them.

And when questioned, Ron Paul responded regarding Waco, Ruby Ridge, 9/11 that; "they're cover-ups, basically". I think it takes courage for an elected official to say even this much.

Ron Paul is smart and he is pushing it as far as he dares. We now live in a fascist country. How far do YOU want him to push it, albertchampion? Until he's not with us anymore?

+Quote Post
colonial
post Dec 14 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #20

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Get ready for the fed to cut back on the MO NAY supply.

pilotfly.gif pilotfly.gif
AS oil goes above $100/Barrel....

Arron Russo,
where are you now that we need a voice to speak for our creedo

Lee Harvey Oswald,

Where are you now that we need your special talents.... pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 09:57 AM