IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Want Ron Paul To Be President?

chris sarns
post Dec 16 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 223

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Jun 20 2007, 06:48 AM)
QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jun 20 2007, 02:14 AM)
why is ron paul reluctant to state that truth?

because he's running for president of the US, and anything else would be political suicide. We're not at critical mass yet with 9/11. It isn't the mainstream accepted idea, and it will lose him votes.
how many times does this need to be explained?
don't you want someone other than the same evil corporate pieces of sh*t in office?
the media and the establishment see this man as a threat...he wants to abolish the Fed...we need to take what we can get.

if you really think ron paul believes the official story, than you need to learn more about the man.

ron paul gives cover to the bushit sty about that day when he excuses the attack as the consequence of blowback.

he's playing politics. but it's good politics, it's politics that benefit the PEOPLE.
Duplicity is NOT good politics.
He led Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth to believe he supported the Truth Movement but when a talk show host sited the ensuing web postings and asked him directly if he thought 9/11 was an inside job, he said "Absolutely not!"
[he could have been a little vague but no, he was absolute]
He says 9/11 was due to "Blowback".
[sounds like a rebel but he backs the OCT.....Muslim extremists did it]

Either he is lying to the entire nation about his view of 9/11 or he is misleading the Truth Movement.

ETA: "he's playing politics. but it's good politics, it's politics that benefit the PEOPLE."

Sounds a bit Orwellian.

This post has been edited by chris sarns: Dec 16 2007, 12:59 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roxdog
post Dec 16 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #22

Group: Guest
Member No.: 115

Chris Sarns pimps gungrabbers but will lie about people who don't piss aware their potential to endorse his pet theories. There is little logic to anything he says...

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 17 2007, 03:36 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Dec 16 2007, 04:20 PM)
Chris Sarns pimps gungrabbers but will lie about people who don't piss aware their potential to endorse his pet theories. There is little logic to anything he says...

I pointed out that Ron Paul is just another two faced politician telling both sides what they want to hear.

+Quote Post
Roxdog
post Dec 17 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (chris sarns @ Dec 17 2007, 07:36 AM)

I pointed out that Ron Paul is just another two faced politician telling both sides what they want to hear.

Case in point. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 17 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Dec 17 2007, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (chris sarns @ Dec 17 2007, 07:36 AM)

Case in point. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

Do you take RP seriously when he says "9/11 was ABSOLUTELY NOT an inside job" ?
Do you take him seriously when he says it was "Blowback" ?

+Quote Post
Roxdog
post Dec 17 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #26

I take him far more seriously than anyone should take you. Your pet theories and constant whining don't hold a candle to Dr. Paul's record. Fact.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 18 2007, 02:20 AM
Post #27

QUOTE (Roxdog @ Dec 17 2007, 05:23 PM)

I take him far more seriously than anyone should take you.

On another thread you said he was a liar.

chris sarns
He can't support impeachment and get the Republican nomination but he wants you to think he does.
So who is he lying to, you or them?

UnderTow
Them.
He's playing to win.

Roxdog
Exactly.

So how can you take him seriously?

+Quote Post
Big Brother
post Dec 18 2007, 02:27 AM
Post #28

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,584

Big Brother just loves to see division within the ranks. Let's find some more things we can all disagree on and sling insults back and forth about, eh? Then Big Brother will just keep rolling out the NWO agenda. Divide and Conquer. Classic strategy. Big Brother doesn't like it when ordinary people set aside differences and work together towards a common cause. That could be trouble for Big Brother.

Keep up the good work here.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Big Brother
post Dec 18 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #29

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,584

Okay, Big Brother was in a sarcastic mood when he wrote the above. It happens to the best of us. No offense intended, hopefully none was taken by anyone. I did get a few PMs over that message, so I thought it was worth a public respnse. Big Brother will tread more lightly in the future.

I respect the work being done here, as do the friends I'm working with, so no offense or disrespect was intended. But we need to find common ground as much as possible. As I said, divide and conquer...

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 18 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #30

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

i do recommend that you folks forsake ron paul.

he ain't going nowhere.

nationally, he polls at about 2-4%.

i think ralph nader scored better.

let us consider some things....

no contestant is going to question the "official" story of 11/09/01. ron paul could. but, even as a maverick, he won't. he really believes in the primacy of the state[no matter how evil and corrupt it is]

as to the federal reserve and the bankers' control of this nation's economy, no opponent of that thieving entity will ever come close to being nominated.

and then there are the "moral" issues....

why would i want to see a ron paul as president? who sees that the state has the right to control bedroom issues[i.e., opposes abortion, possibly contraception]. is that pov any different from any of the other fascist bastids?

the drug "war". has ron paul repudiated the dea? the drug czar, john walters? have you ever heard him outline the reasons for the termination of this war? i haven't.

have you ever heard ron paul demand that all the financials of politicians[and their families] be available for public scrutiny? i haven't.

ron paul is a side show. and not a good one.

he isn't the answer. will never be the answer to amerika's problems.

regrettably, the only answer is a revolution. but of course the demtillian, reptillian totalitarians have made that impossible by their false flag ops and the various versions of the patriot act.

no, ron paul will not be getting us any closer to an anti-totalitarian scheme.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 18 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #31

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Dec 18 2007, 11:34 PM)
i do recommend that you folks forsake ron paul.

he ain't going nowhere.

nationally, he polls at about 2-4%.

i think ralph nader scored better.

let us consider some things....

no contestant is going to question the "official" story of 11/09/01. ron paul could. but, even as a maverick, he won't. he really believes in the primacy of the state[no matter how evil and corrupt it is]

as to the federal reserve and the bankers' control of this nation's economy, no opponent of that thieving entity will ever come close to being nominated.

and then there are the "moral" issues....

why would i want to see a ron paul as president? who sees that the state has the right to control bedroom issues[i.e., opposes abortion, possibly contraception]. is that pov any different from any of the other fascist bastids?

the drug "war". has ron paul repudiated the dea? the drug czar, john walters? have you ever heard him outline the reasons for the termination of this war? i haven't.

have you ever heard ron paul demand that all the financials of politicians[and their families] be available for public scrutiny? i haven't.

ron paul is a side show. and not a good one.

he isn't the answer. will never be the answer to amerika's problems.

regrettably, the only answer is a revolution. but of course the demtillian, reptillian totalitarians have made that impossible by their false flag ops and the various versions of the patriot act.

no, ron paul will not be getting us any closer to an anti-totalitarian scheme.

The polls? The one's that are conducted by calling the whopping 6% of all republicans who actually bothered to show up and vote in the 2004 primaries?

Do you realize how few of an amount of people that is? Do you also realize those were the hardcore Bush christians?

Do you realize that RP's base is made up of so many people who wouldn't meet the specific demographic that is used in conducting those polls? All the people who never voted before? All the people who in 2004 were too young to even VOTE yet? All the people who have switched parties, and registered Republican only THIS YEAR, so they can vote for Ron? How do you expect all of those people to even be included when the only people being called are the couple nutcases who still thought Bush was awesome, and showed up at the primaries in 2004 when he was running UNOPPOSED ANYWAY?

Do you realize they are conducted by land-line phone calls, and that probably a majority of RP supporters don't even use land-line phones to conduct their daily communicative lives?

Screw the "polls". They mean NOTHING, and have historically been inaccurate anyway when compared to the physical vote.

"reptillian totalitarians". Ok dude. Too much Icke for you, I think.

I think you either have some serious researching to do about RP that it's obvious you haven't done, or you should just stay out of campaign issues and keep pushing 9/11. At least if you kept pushing 9/11, you'd be doing some kind of good.

And who do you think will help this country, if not RP? You just think that it will all work itself out, through the obvious division there is amongst the 9/11 movement NOW? We're so divided, that we're already conquered if we don't wise up and come together.

I've seen more common ACUTE UNITY in the last 8 months of RP's campaign growth and success, and the movement that has ensued, then I've EVER seen among the 9/11 movement.

I mean this in all sincerity, because you are of course a fellow truther, and not a close-minded controlled sheep: YOU NEED TO WISEN UP.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Dec 18 2007, 11:46 PM

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 19 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 19

National Polls are absolute sh*t.

Do you read the details on those. They call around 500-600 people. Usually people from the Rep/Dem database of registered voters.
How many people have attending Straw Polls?
How many people have donated?
How many people have shown up to a meetup?

The sample they use for the national polls is the absolute worst and should carry an error of +/- 50%

The only thing stopping Ron Paul is the controlled media. It is almost against the law to mention him.

I swear.

Ron Paul is the leading candidate. Period. No matter how hard they try to suppress him or ignore him, or attack him.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 19 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #33

These two policies make RP absolutely positively unelectable.
Seniors vote and these issues will get every dam one of us to the polls.

RP wants to turn Medicare over to the states which would result in 50 unequal underfunded programs.
Medicare is better left at the federal level.

RP wants to privatize SS.
Allow young people to get out of the system. (Oct 2007)
Personal retirement accounts allow investing in one's future. (Sep 2007)
Federal government won't keep its entitlement promises. (Mar 2007)
Voted YES on raising 401(k) limits & making pension plans more portable. (May 2001)
Voted YES on reducing tax payments on Social Security benefits. (Jul 2000)
Voted NO on strengthening the Social Security Lockbox. (May 1999)
http://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm

The problem with SS is we keep reelecting the criminals who keep spending our retirement fund like there was no tomorrow.

If we raise the maximum earnings subject to the SS/Medicare tax, and vote for only those candidates who will pledge to balance the budget, we can save SS.
It's really up to us, we have the government we deserve either by voting for spendaholics or not voting at all.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 19 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #34

You are on crack or something.

Your opinion on those two issues is only surpassed by your incredible solutions.

I can not believe you actually believe what you just typed. It boggles my mind at your constant double speak and impossibilities.

Let me shorten your mind phlegm.

RP wants to turn Medicare over to the states

we keep reelecting the criminals who keep spending our retirement fund like there was no tomorrow.
vote for only those candidates who will pledge to balance the budget
we have the government we deserve either by voting for spendaholics or not voting at all.

You are on crack and must be living in a different world from me. Sorry.
The only thing making RP unelectable is your own self-inflicted mental block.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 20 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #35

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Dec 19 2007, 10:07 PM)
Your opinion on those two issues is only surpassed by your incredible solutions.

I can not believe you actually believe what you just typed.  It boggles my mind at your constant double speak and impossibilities.

Let me shorten your mind phlegm.

RP wants to turn Medicare over to the states

we keep reelecting the criminals who keep spending our retirement fund like there was no tomorrow.
vote for only those candidates who will pledge to balance the budget
we have the government we deserve either by voting for spendaholics or not voting at all.

Try telling some senior citizens RP wants to turn Medicare over to the 50 states, phase out SS and see what kind of responses you get.

This post has been edited by chris sarns: Dec 20 2007, 12:21 AM

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 20 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #36

If I was trying to scare them, then I might put it like that.

But being honest, I would inform them that since they are already on it, it won't be going <poof> on them.

Stop being a troll and spreading FUD.

Note the term 'phase out'. And what wrong with the 50 States.

doh1.gif

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 20 2007, 01:53 AM
Post #37

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Dec 19 2007, 11:35 PM)
If I was trying to scare them, then I might put it like that.

But being honest, I would inform them that since they are already on it, it won't be going <poof> on them.

Stop being a troll and spreading FUD.

Note the term 'phase out'.  And what wrong with the 50 States.

doh1.gif
Would you prefer 'end' to 'phase out'?
If young people are allowed to opt out and decide to do so, there won't be enough money for the 'baby boomer's

SS works and it will continue to work if we demand with our vote that Congress stop raiding the SS account, balance the budget and start paying back all the money they have borrowed.

IT'S UP TO US!

Not some knight in shining armor who will make everything all right if we just wait and hope he gets elected.

Please

What's better, 1 Medicare plan that's administered for about 3% and treats everyone equally or 50 different unequal plans.
The administration costs would be much more and what if you move from one state to another? There would be no central control. States would have different rules and conditions.
It's a bad idea.

Seriously young man, ask some seniors. Sugarcoat it any way you like.

That boat don't float.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 20 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #38

Your FUD and misconceptions ...

Don't worry, if Paul get's elected, the sun will still rise and the earth will not stop spinning.

Where do you come from anyway...

Last time I checked, Congress doesn't give a crap about our vote.

We need new Leadership, and Paul is my only choice. Period.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 20 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 104

Paul would like to allow yonger people to opt out of SS, because the fact is that money will not be there for them anyway, by the time they would need it.

Sarns, you obviously must realize the state of our economy right now, with all the over-spending already...our dollar is hanging on by a thread, but you think younger generations should just be giving their hard earned dollars to a program that by the time they are old enough to qualify, won't even exist?

I'm amazed that anyone who is a 9/11 truther could be so Liberal as you. It's big government, and out of control spending that has caused almost every one of the problems we face right now. Even the people in government claiming to be limited government, fiscal conservatives are really just big government liberals in disguise. It's OBVIOUS. They can't hide it, they have a voting record that PROVES it.

Ron's the only one who actually matches his rhetoric with his actions. And he tells us the truth while he does it. How can you not be pleased about that?

Before you can be worried about our SS system, you ought to be worried about our economy, and whether or not there's even going to be any dollars LEFT in it that are WORTH something.

But you go ahead...keep advocating even more spending, and when you run out of money to spend, just tax the ever loving sh*t out of us to pay for it...print some more fake money too, to put into the SS system, while you're at it.
Then there will be some paper there for you. It might not be WORTH anything, but at least it will be there in spirit.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Dec 20 2007, 07:42 PM

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 21 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Dec 20 2007, 09:59 AM)
Your FUD and misconceptions ...

Don't worry, if Paul get's elected, the sun will still rise and the earth will not stop spinning.

Where do you come from anyway...

Last time I checked, Congress doesn't give a crap about our vote.

We need new Leadership, and Paul is my only choice.  Period.

Congress holds the purse strings.

It's up to US to elect a congress that WILL LISTEN TO US!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 09:50 PM