IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lloyde England Miracle Man 2, Staging of directional damage

23investigator
post Aug 12 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #21

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Aug 12 2014, 11:05 PM) *
Could be nothing but seeing as how this is the only feasible area where Lloyde's windscreen could have been broken then driven into position, it stands out to me

http://s29.postimg.org/pvd6dm67r/image.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/rxdnrv46v/image.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/rjcbs9k3b/image.jpg

Dear 'onesliceshort'

What is it: you consider you have identified?

Robert S
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Aug 13 2014, 12:11 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (23investigator @ Aug 12 2014, 03:26 PM) *
Dear 'onesliceshort'

What is it: you consider you have identified?

Robert S

I haven't a clue Robert. It just stands out to me that a shiny metallic/hard plastic object should be sitting on a pile of dirt not far from where the aircraft was seen flying and in the most likely area that Lloyde's windscreen was really broken.

As I say, could be nothing, but it stood out to me.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  image.jpg ( 311.47K ) Number of downloads: 8

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Aug 14 2014, 12:45 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Aug 14 2014, 01:41 AM) *
I haven't a clue Robert. It just stands out to me that a shiny metallic/hard plastic object should be sitting on a pile of dirt not far from where the aircraft was seen flying and in the most likely area that Lloyde's windscreen was really broken.

Dear 'onesliceshort'

The 'thumbnail' you have included: could you please explain the notations.

Robert S

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Aug 15 2014, 09:50 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Aug 14 2014, 01:41 AM) *

Dear 'onesliceshort'.

If you don't mind I have flipped back to this post.

It seems our dialogue has stalled: so perhaps this is a good point to raise a further question.

I think most of us are familiar with the gatehouse footage that was released around 2006.

Immediately after the explosion near the heliport various pieces of black looking debris can be seen to rain down on the grass area and driveway near the gatehouse.

In the bottom right corner of a frame in both video footage: a longish object --with the appearance of a length of pipe-- can be briefly seen.
This object appears to have come from much more of a south west direction than the other black debris.

Would you have any thoughts to what the 'length of pipe' debris might have been and where it came from?

Robert S

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Aug 23 2014, 07:20 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (23investigator @ Aug 15 2014, 11:20 PM) *
Dear 'onesliceshort'.

If you don't mind I have flipped back to this post.

It seems our dialogue has stalled: so perhaps this is a good point to raise a further question.

I think most of us are familiar with the gatehouse footage that was released around 2006.

Immediately after the explosion near the heliport various pieces of black looking debris can be seen to rain down on the grass area and driveway near the gatehouse.

In the bottom right corner of a frame in both video footage: a longish object --with the appearance of a length of pipe-- can be briefly seen.
This object appears to have come from much more of a south west direction than the other black debris.

Would you have any thoughts to what the 'length of pipe' debris might have been and where it came from?

Robert S

Dear 'onesliceshort'

Have you lost your tongue?

Robert S

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Aug 23 2014, 11:51 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 7,592

Personally, I don't see anything at all convincing about the 'shiny black object'.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Aug 24 2014, 02:44 AM
Post #27

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Aug 24 2014, 01:21 PM) *
Personally, I don't see anything at all convincing about the 'shiny black object'.

Dear 'NP1Mike'.

It is pretty nondescript.
There is something in the left foreground which appears to have a bit more recognisable form: perhaps a length of formed tubing with a flare on the end.
The photograph is not particularly good for picking up detail: but it appears there is definitely something there that resembles a length of large diameter tube.

Please do not confuse this with what I have described in the previous post comment about what appears to be a length of pipe that briefly hurtles to ground in a frame in the bottom right corner at the time
the black objects appear on the roadway at the gatehouse.

Robert S

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 08:51 PM