IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Physics And Materials Science Of Collision, Looking for a quantitative understanding based on science

resurgance
post Jun 17 2013, 12:53 PM
Post #21

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,383

QUOTE (kawika @ Jun 17 2013, 02:24 AM) *
I've had some interaction with both of these guys. Neither one is particularly helpful.

I have been told, by people I trust, that a plane going 400+ MPH can indeed slice through steel.

I cannot accept that the damages done to the towers where the planes entered were the result of some pre-planted demolition scheme, that had the ability to blow inwards.

Maybe these planes had titanium wings instead of aluminum. I don't know.

Until someone comes up with a plausible explanation I am sticking with planes did it.

Yes, I think that it is good that you can say what appears to be true to you. I am squarely at the point of not knowing again. I personally find that I am in some way overwhelmed by all of this. I am in no way a habitual conspiracy theorist. However since getting involved with this, I am become profoundly aware of how my judgement is affected by an innate desire to believe certain things. And I am almost more interested
in observing these psychological factors at work as anything else.

Initially I withdraw from any no-planes theories but then it did become slightly appealing. I did experience a kind of conversion experience which was the strangest of things to experience. It went right to the core of my being and was almost spiritual but it was also profoundly disturbing.

I have pulled back from there and prefer for the time being to stay with,"I don't know". I dont understand how the flimsy aluminium plane can cut through steel and yet still be flimsy enough to disintegrate inside the building.

But just because I don't understand it does not say anything about whether or not it really happened.

I am grateful for all the replies from different people here and I'll say it again that I am impressed that people like myself with limited knowledge and experience can come here and thrash out the ideas that are swirling around my head. And that people can express differing points of view and just start screaming insults at each other in the way that happen on so many other forums, or you tube.

So thanks again and I will check out the links that were posted later when I have some more time. Cheers Peter

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 17 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I calculated the amount of Energy released during impact.

The impact energy of a 767-200 (a standard 767 mind you, who knows what the mass was if modified), traveling at 510 knots (860 ft/sec), is nearly equivalent to the energy of 2000 sticks of Dynamite exploding.

This is what 2000 sticks of Dynamite accomplished.

Granted, that was only a 30 story high rise. I think the energy of 2000 sticks of dynamite can take care of 8 floors if concentrated.

Someone feel free to check my math as I did this pretty quickly.

KE=1/2mv^2

KE = 1/2(120,000kg)(262.4m/s)^2

where...
120,000 = Estimated Mass of 767-200 (it is actually higher, but for argument sake)
262.4 m/s = speed reported 510 knots (860f/s)

KE = 60,000(68853.76)

KE = 4,131,225,600J

Energy of 1 stick of Dynamite = 2.1 MJ

4,131,225,600/2,100,000 = 1967.25 Sticks of Dynamite.

The above does not include the energy release from the thousands of gallons of fuel on board.

See more here...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10804376

In summary... there was more than enough energy to cause the damage observed at the impact zone, even if the aircraft which impacted were a standard 767. Add the energy release from fuel and possible aircraft modification, it's a no brainer.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jun 17 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #23

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (resurgance @ Jun 15 2013, 03:53 PM) *
Initially I withdraw from any no-planes theories but then it did become slightly appealing. I did experience a kind of conversion experience which was the strangest of things to experience. It went right to the core of my being and was almost spiritual but it was also profoundly disturbing.

Well you're certainly not alone, resurgance! I have on many occasions experienced the same as yours above ,
and so too it happened, when i for the first time looked at the various videos showing the plane impact on WTC2.

I simply could not accept what my eyes saw. To me it looked completely fake, and thus i had to ask the burning
question to the higher powers beyond, and they confirmed to me, by same method as your experience, that my
initial reaction was justified and true.

The reasons why you have no ground whatsoever to 'feel' your experience as "profoundly disturbing", you can
find by reading at least the OP in the thread called "Life after dead" further down in this forum!
Here you'll find, that it was instead profoundly 'good and loving powers' who kindly responded to your honest
concerns!

(But alas! We will probably keep on being shouted down by "the majority" - as have happened of course, to all
good people all through the history of humankind) ....... wink.gif

Cheers

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 03:47 PM