IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aftermath Video From Fbi Released Via Foia, not really a big deal

Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 17 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

It's shot late in the day apparently by an FBI agent getting on 395 from Columbia Pike at the ramp right before the Sheraton headed towards the Pentagon.

Watch 10 minute video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g7E96sgsB8

After he goes through the overpasses and gets to the point where a witness would have been able to see the plane and the Pentagon you can see how the trees that we have pointed out before really do block the alleged impact point rather thoroughly until you get up almost to the point where you would be directly under the plane on the official flight path.

As we have stressed in the past there is only this tiny stretch of Route 27 less than a quarter mile long where someone would be able to see the plane and the Pentagon but tress block most of the view until you get underneath the overpass sign.

But at that point it would be approaching from behind you so you wouldn't have a view of it approaching at all unless you were looking backwards for whatever reason.

Here are screen shots I took from the video:

Frankly there isn't really anything else of much interest in the video to me other than the strange roof fires.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jan 17 2009, 12:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 17 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #2

Yeah so the more I look at the roof fire scenario the more I think it's odd.

The plane was supposed to enter completely on the first floor.

That put together with gravity would mean that the jet fuel would have to go downwards as they say it did at the WTC through the elevator shafts. (enough to allegedly destroy the foundation but I digress)

Anyway when the FBI agent arrives late in the day in this video the main fires are clearly contained.

The massive amounts of smoke from earlier had subsided.

But for whatever reason the firefighters couldn't control this raging fire on the roof as they are seen milling about not knowing what to do.

Sure enough this roof fire raged into the night and even seemed to get stronger and spread into multiple infernos billowing away later in the evening.

Why couldn't they contain these clearly localized fires when everything else seemed to be under control?

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jan 17 2009, 01:25 AM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 17 2009, 02:07 AM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

white phosphorous?

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 17 2009, 02:28 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jan 17 2009, 07:07 AM) *
white phosphorous?

Not much motive for that and it doesn't look like WP to me.

They seem like regular fires but why are they on the roof and why are they the last fires to exist?

I really don't know but potentially whatever combination of incendiaries, shape-charges, and explosives was used for the initial damage was also used in part to help initiate the subsequent collapse.

Pure speculation on my part though.

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Jan 17 2009, 02:41 AM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,041

Great work again Craig. Looks like proof of explosives at the Pentagon with evidence of thermite/thermate.

A Thermite reaction resulting in a fireball explained here with just a common friction event

http://www.hanford.gov/rl/?page=542&parent=506

Pulverization dust clouds
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/dust.htm
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/pentapoof.htm

The bottom photos here are interesting to view:

http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/undocumented.htm

This post has been edited by madtruth: Jan 17 2009, 02:49 AM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 17 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (madtruth @ Jan 17 2009, 07:41 AM) *
Great work again Craig. Looks like proof of explosives at the Pentagon with evidence of thermite/thermate.

I wouldn't go that far.

I haven't seen any evidence of molten iron.

The fires only look white because of the resolution of the video.

They are regular diffuse flame fires.

But it does appear as though they raged for quite a while.

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Jan 17 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #7

These are the first time I've seen the photos of the roof fires. I didn't know they had fires that late into the evening/night. I was fooled by the quick look at the high resolution pics. But from witness accounts of explosions several minutes prior to the supposed plane strike (April Gallup for example) and the photo evidence , it's pointing toward planted explosives charges with an impact detonation device or devices involved.
I wonder since we see these pics of the fires burning well after, if any of the ff's scene evidence of molten metal/iron or lava inside the structure?

Anyway,I just got back from Billy Joel at the Hard rock here in Hollywood,Fl. near Atta's and the Israeli spy's apartments, ohmy.gif
There were some muslims near me at the concert singing along with Billy to "We didn't start the Fire" yes1.gif cheers.gif

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jan 17 2009, 01:48 AM) *
I wouldn't go that far.

I haven't seen any evidence of molten iron.

The fires only look white because of the resolution of the video.

They are regular diffuse flame fires.

But it does appear as though they raged for quite a while.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 17 2009, 03:23 AM
Post #8

For the record, let me be clear on my personal position regarding exactly what was used to cause the damage.

It is unsolvable.

Period.

Furthermore it is unnecessary for us to prove given the evidence we already provide exposing a deception.

Whatever combination of explosives, incendiaries, shape-charges, or advanced weaponry was utilized is 100% completely unnecessary for us to prove besides being impossible to prove.

But the plane was on the north side so we know it didn't hit.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 17 2009, 03:32 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (madtruth @ Jan 17 2009, 08:12 AM) *
These are the first time I've seen the photos of the roof fires. I didn't know they had fires that late into the evening/night. I was fooled by the quick look at the high resolution pics. But from witness accounts of explosions several minutes prior to the supposed plane strike (April Gallup for example) and the photo evidence , it's pointing toward planted explosives charges with an impact detonation device or devices involved.

It's all good in the hood homey!
thumbsup.gif

I wonder since we see these pics of the fires burning well after, if any of the ff's scene evidence of molten metal/iron or lava inside the structure?

No evidence of this. In fact the lack of foundation damage is evidence to the contrary.

Anyway,I just got back from Billy Joel at the Hard rock here in Hollywood,Fl. near Atta's and the Israeli spy's apartments, ohmy.gif
There were some muslims near me at the concert singing along with Billy to "We didn't start the Fire" yes1.gif cheers.gif

Haha!

Awesome man!

Sounds like fun.

I'd watch out for the fundamental Christians with Israeli last names too.

And don't forget about Opus Dei priests or black cab drivers carrying David Icke books!

whistle.gif

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Jan 17 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #10

laughing1.gif

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jan 17 2009, 02:32 AM) *
It's all good in the hood homey!
thumbsup.gif

No evidence of this. In fact the lack of foundation damage is evidence to the contrary.

Haha!

Awesome man!

Sounds like fun.

I'd watch out for the fundamental Christians with Israeli last names too.

And don't forget about Opus Dei priests or black cab drivers carrying David Icke books!

whistle.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 05:52 AM