IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
We Must Never Blame "the Troops", Open Letter

poppyburner
post Nov 14 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

Though we may despise our: boundlessly evil, racist, routinely false-flagging, government; it's important that we hardwire ourselves to totally exonerate those skin-headed armed robbers who volunteer for their "Sand Nigger" killing rampages, risk becoming crippled and even die for them.

Here are some apologist excuses, which I find quite useful:

1) They're just pawns in a rich man's game.

2) They don't get to choose which wars they fight.

3) Blame the politicians. These poor kids haven't any other career options and take no pleasure in their painful, dreary, duties; which are simulated in numerous top-selling computer games such as "Medal of Honor".

In the interests of peace, civilization, and common Humanity, we ought to do all we can to discourage this gruesome profession and above all: the exploitation of these ignorant, unaccountable, tools, who rapacious warmongers send to do their dirty work.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a flag-bearing homecoming parade to salute, applaud and cheek-kiss.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th November 2019 - 07:51 PM