IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do The Mini-nukes In The Underground Still Exist ?

amazed!
post Mar 8 2015, 09:22 AM
Post #21

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

SKYDRIFTER

There was signs, many signs, of a nuclear event. USGS survey revealed elevated levels of Thorium (6x) and other such elements. Surveys were conducted September 17 and 18 within a 1 KM radius of the event.

The epidemiology of those working at GZ very much paralleled the epidemiology (rare cancers) of those surviving Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl.

Jeff Prager has done a good analysis of all that, and it's available on the internet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 9 2015, 09:42 AM
Post #22

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 8 2015, 08:22 AM) *
SKYDRIFTER

There was signs, many signs, of a nuclear event. USGS survey revealed elevated levels of Thorium (6x) and other such elements. Surveys were conducted September 17 and 18 within a 1 KM radius of the event.

The epidemiology of those working at GZ very much paralleled the epidemiology (rare cancers) of those surviving Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl.

Jeff Prager has done a good analysis of all that, and it's available on the internet.

I am not saying you are wrong on mini-nukes, but relying on USGC is like relying on the NTSB and their 'expert' analysis on 911.

The USGS could be leading us down a track which has nothing to do with how towers actually came down.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 13 2015, 10:07 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 9 2015, 09:42 AM) *
I am not saying you are wrong on mini-nukes, but relying on USGC is like relying on the NTSB and their 'expert' analysis on 911.

The USGS could be leading us down a track which has nothing to do with how towers actually came down.

The USGS findings were corroborated by other data, to some degree by the data gathered by DELTA Group. Perhaps a minority, but there are a few good men working for the government. DELTA Group was called in by a conscientious federal employee.

At the 223rd American Chemical Society National meeting in Orlando in April 2002, "Elevated Tritium Levels AT WTC" was discussed.

The epidemiology of those working at GZ follow exactly those of survivors at Chernobyl and other places.

IMO, the only theory that explains all the bizarre happenings at WTC is the nuclear theory. Satisfying Occam, the reason it looked like a nuclear event happened there, is because a nuclear event happened there.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 14 2015, 10:44 AM
Post #24

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 13 2015, 09:07 AM) *
The USGS findings were corroborated by other data, to some degree by the data gathered by DELTA Group. Perhaps a minority, but there are a few good men working for the government. DELTA Group was called in by a conscientious federal employee.

At the 223rd American Chemical Society National meeting in Orlando in April 2002, "Elevated Tritium Levels AT WTC" was discussed.

The epidemiology of those working at GZ follow exactly those of survivors at Chernobyl and other places.

IMO, the only theory that explains all the bizarre happenings at WTC is the nuclear theory. Satisfying Occam, the reason it looked like a nuclear event happened there, is because a nuclear event happened there.

As long as there is no connection to the American Society of Civil Engineers. That is what I was thinking until your post above.
Here is an example of what the ASCE says because they were paid by the Feds to do investigating.
http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2014/10/di...cies-need-stop/

Amazed, can you post a link about DELTA. It would help me with background info. Thanks.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Mar 14 2015, 10:47 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 16 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 14 2015, 10:44 AM) *
As long as there is no connection to the American Society of Civil Engineers. That is what I was thinking until your post above.
Here is an example of what the ASCE says because they were paid by the Feds to do investigating.
http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2014/10/di...cies-need-stop/

Amazed, can you post a link about DELTA. It would help me with background info. Thanks.

As I've mentioned, much of my study has been through old-fashioned paper books. Chapter 12 of Bollyn's book Solving 9-11 goes into detail about DELTA Group, Thomas Cahill, Robert Leifer of the DOE Environmental Measurement Lab in NYC who actually contacted Cahill.

I'm sure Google will be helpful to you, because I have seen numerous quotes and videos from Cahill on this matter on the internet.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 12:54 PM