IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
a portion of my WTC 7 photo collection, from various sources

waterdancer
post Oct 22 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I'm going to get these sorted eventually in terms of location, what they show and my best estimate of what time they were taken, but for now, here is a link to my photobucket collection. I've got more which I haven't put on photobucket yet, but this is a stop gap measure until I can get something better worked up. The sub folder wtc6-7 is of shots which show (mostly) WTC 6 and the Verizon building, which is the general area where many of the WTC 7 shots were taken from. The collection includes some screenshots, duplicates and analysis as well, but those should be fairly obvious.

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Oct 22 2006, 06:48 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post Oct 22 2006, 10:53 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Oct 22 2006, 10:45 AM)
I'm going to get these sorted eventually in terms of location, what they show and my best estimate of what time they were taken, but for now, here is a link to my photobucket collection. I've got more which I haven't put on photobucket yet, but this is a stop gap measure until I can get something better worked up. The sub folder wtc6-7 is of shots which show (mostly) WTC 6 and the Verizon building, which is the general area where many of the WTC 7 shots were taken from. The collection includes some screenshots, duplicates and analysis as well, but those should be fairly obvious.

Nice collection I checked it out. Hopefully you'll add them to the Library here for others to check out. I have started adding some of my collection but it's a tremendous job, I have probably 800 to a 1000 photos. I just started working on West Street on the Marriot Hotel, it's 38 stories high and will be taking some pictures in the weeks to come.
Their taking down the Irving Trust Bank right now, that's the building that had the giant
cut right down the center of the building, Friday on the scaffold there was many loud blast, the kid on the scaffold with me asked what the hell was that the first time he heard it. I told him their blasting in the "pit' and to listen for the blasting whistle and he'll know when the next blast will be going off. I can't wait to see the Freedom Tower start to rise, but that's sometime off. Thanks Again, Louie

This post has been edited by ScaffoldRider: Oct 22 2006, 10:55 PM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Oct 22 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #3

Yeah, I definitely plan on posting them. First I've got to try to save what I can from LC before it disappears and then I'll try to get all my good links to photos sorted and saved for posting. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your pics. I might even have a few location shots for before and after comparison purposes that I'd still like to see. If so, I'll let you know in case you might have some of them or be able to take them.

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Oct 22 2006, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 5 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #4

Here's a higher resolution of a standard pre-9/11 shot than others which I've seen of it- archive

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 12 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #5

My new favorite pre 9/11 south side WTC 7 pic

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 03:53 PM