IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jane Burgermeister On Vaccinations

Paul Tassopulos
post Sep 14 2009, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 4,306

David and Goliath might be an appropriate title for this video. Because Jane Bürgermeister, as a committed Christian, possesses an almost unreasonable amount of courage in her single-handed stand - against what many perceive as being a giant that few people are equipped to fight.
Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister

This post has been edited by Paul Tassopulos: Sep 14 2009, 01:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dv8
post Sep 14 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

great interview, thanks for the link Paul T. Scary stuff and kind of what I have been fearing lately. I think in a way this will be the next 9/11 which will pale that event in comparison if what she says is true.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 14 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Paul Tassopulos @ Sep 14 2009, 01:13 AM) *
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PelTWCUmTsU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PelTWCUmTsU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister

Citizen Jane, super interview. I'm going to email Jane and ask her to join P4T...This woman definitely deserves a big collective hug from all of us here.

Thanks for the post and link.

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Sep 15 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (dv8 @ Sep 14 2009, 01:50 PM) *
great interview, thanks for the link Paul T. Scary stuff and kind of what I have been fearing lately. I think in a way this will be the next 9/11 which will pale that event in comparison if what she says is true.

You got it, dv8. Yeah, I know. It's totally freaking me out! I say this will not be the next 9/11 event though. If true, we'll stop it.
Bad guys always have a plan. It doesn't always work out that way. Stubblebine and Laibow should be heard here as well, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIuYNaDIFm0

This post has been edited by Paul Tassopulos: Sep 15 2009, 11:50 AM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 15 2009, 03:37 AM
Post #5

I deleted an earlier post on this matter, for the reason that I was researching the charges Jane has brought into the courts when i came across a number of web articles stating Jane Burgermeister has filed criminal charges against Baxter et al. The problem with that idea is that a person cannot file criminal charges i think, at least not here in Canada, maybe Austria is different. It must be a prosecutor i would imagine. But then I see this on Jane's website:

”I have filed criminal charges in Austria against Baxter and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology for producing and distributing contaminated bird flu vaccine material this winter, alleging that this was a deliberate act to cause a pandemic, and also to profit from that pandemic.

Something is odd about this, maybe Jane means she filed a suit in a civil action as plaintiff or petitioner? I am confused... can anyone explain how a person can file criminal charges? Something strange here.

Edited to add: I think I can answer my own question. From Jane's website:
Basic principles

" Among civilized countries, conduct is regulated by well established rules enshrined in laws and the Constitution. These assign to people certain basic civic rights, such as the right to life, the right to free speech, the right to self defence. Flowing from these basic civic rights, is the right to report a crime if there is enough evidence of one, and also the right to see justice done.

In the event of a violation of a law, an injured party may legally resort to remedial action, demand an investigation and the punishment of individual offenders, and you also have the right to ask for investigation into mass vaccinations with the "swine flu" because there really is evidence of a crime."

I am still confused. I think I want to see actual documents...

This post has been edited by JimMac: Sep 15 2009, 03:48 AM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 15 2009, 04:58 AM
Post #6

Whoops. Jane Burgermeister is HUGELY controversial. Welcome to yet another rabbit hole.

I just spent 2 hrs reading volumes of hearsay on a dozen websites. So far she doesn't pass the smell test for me and I definitely went off half-cocked above. Jane's a cult hero to some, and a demon fraudster to others. Good luck sorting this one out, to anyone who digs in.

I want to see documents that were filed before taking her claim seriously, completed with a filing date stamp.

Something real: for anyone who lives in Ontario, here's the official Ontario Health plan for an influenza outbreak.

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/provid...2/plan_full.pdf

Scary stuff...

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 15 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

There are ingredients in the vaccines that are dangerous. We do not know exactly what they are, or the amount of each. They could work, but they also could be easily corrupted, without anyone knowing. There is no oversight, except by ex-executives of the pharmaceutical manufacturers, who seem to appear in these government quality control groups.

There is, and has been a mass depopulation campaign going on throughout our lives and they are not going to ask us, outright, to voluntarily step into an annihilation chamber.
So, they use the media to promote their vaccines, and governments to enforce people to take them.

One thing that is known is that every bio-warfare weapon,
must have an antidote, as well, so the people "at the top" won't be effected,
and these flu vaccines are not antidotes, by definition, they are called preventatives.

Look at the billions of dollars spent, by government to stockpile, these vaccines.
GlaxoSmithKline said its vaccine would offer "a degree of protection"
?!
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/06/13/bird-flu.html

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...s-sbf021605.php
"My gut feeling is that if you're primed with H5, you'll respond better to the flu or to the real vaccine," says Tony Colegate of Chiron Vaccines in Liverpool, UK, who heads an international industry task force on pandemic flu. Such evidence has persuaded the experts that an H5 vaccine might help. Now the problem is making it.

Gut feeling?!

Scientific procedure?!

"Boil, boil, toil and trouble
fire burn and cauldron bubble
eye of newt and toe of frog..."

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 15 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXmw5a9kiM

This song was written in protest
of the widespread swine flu vaccinations
now being pushed around the world.

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Sep 15 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (JimMac @ Sep 14 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Thanks for the post and link.

Hey, Mr. Mac. Your welcome. Thank you. I've been reading the rest of your posts last night and this morning. Yeah, I don't know. She's a very beautiful, compelling, and romantic figure. That's for sure. Also, I must say she has one great website from a design and functionality standpoint. I mean, it's a great show all around. Is it true? I don't know yet. We'll figure it out. By the way, I really disagree with Truthers using imagery from Caroll and Orwell so much. To me, stuff like that is designed to make people feel powerless. That's not the truth of this situation, and it's no time to be talking to ourselves or others like that, I think.

This post has been edited by Paul Tassopulos: Sep 15 2009, 12:14 PM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 15 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Paul Tassopulos @ Sep 15 2009, 11:43 AM) *
Hey, Mr. Mac. Your welcome. Thank you. I've been reading the rest of your posts last night and this morning. Yeah, I don't know. She's a very beautiful, compelling, and romantic figure. That's for sure. Also, I must say she has one great website from a design and functionality standpoint. I mean, it's a great show all around. Is it true? I don't know yet. We'll figure it out. By the way, I really disagree with Truthers using imagery from Caroll and Orwell so much. To me, stuff like that is designed to make people feel powerless. That's not the truth of this situation, and it's no time to be talking to ourselves or others like that, I think.

Spending a little more time on this. Found the case number of the 'Complaint' filed in NJ courts. Note that (of course) its a civil case filed in a civil court on behalf of an individual, Tim Vawter, who is suing for damages. So that's one misconception cleared up.

http://www.safetylawsuits.com/1complaint.html

Next, in listening to this video, Jane B goes on record to say that there is a case number in the Austrian action, and again she says she filed criminal charges in Austria, however according to her, case numbers of a criminal action in Austria are not made public.

I don't know what you think, but i'm 100% sure a citizen cannot file a criminal charge in Austria, same as in Canada or the US.

Its hard to believe Jane B is unwittingly misspeaking through her use of criminal charges especically because law is her specialty and Jane is otherwise so very articulate.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 15 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #11

Filing A Crimial Complaint. Hah! I stand corrected. I found a Criminal Complaint form which can be submitted by a citizen, but it needs to be authorsied by a DA, prosecutor or a judge. Here's one for Pa. Seems this the equivalent of requesting the DA to commence with a criminal proceeding. Live and learn!

# Private Criminal Complaint
Filing Instructions - This form is to be used by private citizens when requesting criminal charges be filed against a defendant. Please note that Rule 506 of the Pennsylvania Rules of Criminal Procedure requires that when a private citizen completes this form, it must be submitted to the district attorney's office for approval before it can be filed in a Pennsylvania magisterial district court. It may be filed ONLY in a Pennsylvania magisterial district court, and NOT in the Philadelphia Municipal Court. No changes may be made to this form, either in content or format, without the express written approval of the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.

* Private Criminal Complaint - MS Word
* Private Criminal Complaint - PDF

So, the next question is, what really happened in Austria? Jane no doubt pursued a similar action. What's the status i wonder?

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 16 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 15 2009, 08:39 AM) *
"Boil, boil, toil and trouble
fire burn and cauldron bubble
eye of newt and toe of frog..."

Thoughtful post lunk, as always.

The issues are large and they are many, even before considering Jane B's role as to what she is all about.

The biggest controversy in my mind is whether we as a population are under attack from some power, and when one takes a wide view, enough to see the forest from the trees, the answer is undeniably yes.

While governments are local, regional, and national, corporations are now global. We can see that global corporations have immense power and are working through the world's leading power, the imperial USA, as enforcer to gain market control globally; energy, food, and pharma the main theaters of battle for control.

We live in a new world now where corporations are running things behind the scenes, global organisations that ultimately bend to some form of leadership ruling from somewhere on high. As with any organization, finance is at the top in the new world order. Finance is making key decisions. They ultimately have control because they control the medium of exchange, and moreover finance has the ability to accumulate wealth from all the individual players.

As wealth equals power, finance stands out as the group steadily accumulating more and more power as the days, weeks, months and years click by. This is how the world has always worked, but historically with a balance of power held between nation states. Now control by nation states is being usurped by the overt consolidation of power in the form of corporately held interests, hence the Club of Rome, Builderburger group etc, who are all finance people.

At the end of the day, some people somewhere are more powerful that the rest and it's these people calling the shots. Who are they? How many are they? How many generations does the control reach back? Who really knows, and does it really matter. The point is these individuals in control are operating beyond the reach of any single government, and since we the people are the government, we have lost control of our lives to the corporations controlled from a global power base. This is referred to as Corporatism, a term coined by Mussolini.

Governments have lost their ability to protect the best interests of the electorate they are intended to serve. 9/11 is proof of that. It seems a natural conclusion to the evolution of a world controlled by corporate interests, one where democracy has been reduced to a façade. The examples are all around us. We have big oil using the government as an agent to fight energy wars, and possibly/likely corporate interests engaging in bioterrorism for profit. The national defense forces (what a misnomer) doing their bidding are simply cannon fodder, to be disposed of after their utility has been exhausted. Yet more or less it always was that way, and nothing new compared to the last few centuries. The idea of fighting for your country, sacraficing your life for a belief in patriotic symbols is just more blatantly a hoax today than it ever was.

The use of private armies paid by corporations is increasing, another natural outcome in a world where corporations have overwhelmed government control. The repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act is another example of the trend to weaken the rights of the common citizen, and in the US removing the right to petition for a writ of habeas corpus for any person determined to be an “unlawful enemy combatant" domestic or otherwise another more ominous example of loss of freedoms and rights.

If you're still reading along (thank you), I am finished setting the stage for my summation. This is the mammoth buttressed framework Jane Burgermeister has decided to take on apparently as an individual. If she is simply what she seems, then we would do well to rally the troops behind her and support her cause. On the other hand, if she is acting irrationally, distorting reality and drumming up a publicity stunt short on facts and long on hype, then I want to question her approach and the substance of her claims and especially her motive. Emotionally, I am leaning in her direction being awed by the sheer force of her thrust. Intellectually, there is the hesitation of a skeptic. I'm going to carry on in the pursuit of learning more because I want to believe in this woman. My suspicion is that she is just learning how to fight, and the quirks I see are perhaps just rough edges. She also looks a bit fatigued. The more I study her, the more I sense she is the genuine article.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English dead!
In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility;
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger:
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood.
King Henry V

+Quote Post
kortez
post Sep 16 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #13

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,540

Well, if this is true we are all screwed. No efforts can stop either a pandemic or nanochips being injected. It has in many ways already happened at least as far as being able to track us. Who does not own either a phone, cell phone, computer or have a social security number, etc. It does sound a lot like some of the science fiction movies, I've seen, such as The Matrix, Enemy of the State. As for the pandemic being created by vaccines, it seems to be inevitable that it would be successful. Everyone who has ever been in a grade school classroom knows that disease is spread very easily. Perhaps children themselves are part of the conspiracy. Just a thought- wouldn't they need the military to carry out the plan, so why would they be infected/injected? I have many more cynical thoughts on this topic, such as, if we take colloidal silver might we turn blue? And could this conspiracy to use vaccines help the Birthers/GOP stop universal health care? Is universal health care part of the NWO?

Okay, enough of that. Maybe it's true. However, based on sane, clearly linear and logical thought, the events of 9/11 as portrayed in the official report are incorrect. This I am absolutely sure of as fact.

Take care, Kortez

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Sep 16 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 360

Anything media advances it does so for corporate purposes. This explains sites like www.projectcensored.org and a host of others like blacklistednews.com.
No,none,zero media outlets dare ask the question
Will me health decisions be mine! Who pays for what is abolute nonsense no to mention how anyone is able to pay for anything without a job. The medical stuff naturally just has to wait. People get caught up in pre-pubescent media debates, well, from watching way too much digital TV. Employers have also been pulling into the "compliance" type of social engineering via Sarbanes-Oxley and the resulting Soviet style re-education compliance classes which have polluted every American workplace.

Long term elite goals surrounding New World Order and eugenics programs are well and fully documented as are the projections from the Athens Bilderberg meetings. Global control of money and two global control of health. But why now, why is this time significant and like any number of disasters of the day why is this one real.

Ok, when I was eighteen a dead neighbor told me how to fix my disc brakes. One instance of the my inner voice.
Right now that voice is screaming.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 16 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Lasthorseman @ Sep 16 2009, 01:56 PM) *
Anything media advances it does so for corporate purposes.

I think this is 87% correct. They play devils's advocate safe within unspoken boundaries. Michael Weir CNN is an example of that. He's the official voice of resistance. You're supposed to wonder what he really thinks.

Long term elite goals surrounding New World Order and eugenics programs are well and fully documented as are the projections from the Athens Bilderberg meetings. Global control of money and two global control of health. But why now, why is this time significant and like any number of disasters of the day why is this one real.

You didn't mention control of food. I have a number of cousins in the farming business. I listen to them. They are losing to the corporations on all fronts. Soon they will be gone. Their offspring are driving trucks, working in the oil patch, flying commercial jets and so on.

Ok, when I was eighteen a dead neighbor told me how to fix my disc brakes. One instance of the my inner voice.
Right now that voice is screaming.

I catch that wave too. I am very anxious about corporates gaining control over government. They have slowly taken over, not last year, not a decade ago, not done in a generation. This big push started when WWII began. It crystallized then and began to roll over us, we the citizens. In 1943, the first obvious signs of takeover, by 1947 full take over. In Nov 1963 they announced the takeover publicly. All who followed understood by example what not toeing the line meant.

We have seen the wave cycle one full period in Sept 2001. Flexing the muscle, the spoils of takeover realized overtly, after which another public movement. We are core to that. Ours is a consciousness, it will grow. It can only resist, it cannot join in. Its been the same forever, we are just experiencing our segment in history. Let's do it well.

+Quote Post
Daoud
post Oct 3 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #16

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,712

Several things about this video cause me to doubt JB's bona fides:

a) Several times during the interview she seems to make a successful attempt to stop giggling - hardly, if I'm correct in my interpretation, the sort of behaviour of someone discussing this sombre topic
b) She refers to the British science magazine The New Scientist as Scientist, an unlikely mistake for someone claiming to have authored articles for them
c) At the end of the interview, believing, so we are led to believe, the camera to be off, she starts discussing her appearance at some length - see comment a)
d) The interviewer's pre-emptive mention of the intelligence agencies and his not being part of them; why defend himself against charges not made

But, I have only watched it once, and could be mistaken on any/all of the above.
Any comments?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 02:13 PM