IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Any photoshoppers need a project?, combining two hi res. images

waterdancer
post Nov 12 2006, 07:19 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I've circled three fixed reference points on the image below which should be the same in both of the next two images. I'm hoping this will be enough to allow for a combining of the two into a composite. What I'd like to see is the WTC 7, promenade and pedestrian bridge from the high res. version of the second image below overlaid on the hi res. version of the third image. Any one up to it? The northwest corner/north edge of WTC 6 should line up with the portion of that edge visible in the second pic as well...

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Nov 12 2006, 07:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Nov 12 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

hi WD
I am NOT good with 'photoshop'.

I am convinced, that original, high res pics like your's and Scaffold Riders' can help a lot to connect the dots.

But what are you trying to prove with these 3 ??? I asume it has to do with the alleged 'serious damage' on the south west corner of WTC7.

You probably have planned to do so anyway, but could you please add a few lines about the 'story behind' your photos and why you'd like them combinded???

thx Z.

[EDIT]
adding "NOT" in the 2nd line. Was there originally...WTF?

This post has been edited by Zapzarap: Nov 13 2006, 12:16 AM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 13 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #3

Partly to do with the "serious damage" on the SW corner, yes. Partly to assist with perspective on any other photos which we may come across- whether something in another photo is showing the 20th floor or the 30th floor, for example. The other part is to help ascertain features in any of the rubble pile on Vesey street in front of WTC 7- where the promenade would be located in relationship to the surroundings, etc. One thing that doesn't always come across in pictures so well is how wide Vesey Street and the Promenade were. I'm pretty sure I've read a quote of 85 feet on that. I've been thinking for awhile now that one (or a series of them)of the support pillars for the promenade may have been still standing after the north tower collapsed, based on comparison of a couple of photos. Debris from the North tower falling on top of the promenade and causing most of that to fall to the street I can visualize (like I can see how it might have done for the roof of WTC 6). What I can't see, though is how that debris was supposed to fall more or less through the massive support columns on the South face of WTC 7 and scoop out a hole. But, I want to be prepared just in case someone shows me a picture which they say proves that. Anyway, those are the basic ideas that I was trying to look at with a composite like this.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Nov 13 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Nov 13 2006, 05:29 AM)
What I can't see, though is how that debris was supposed to fall more or less through the massive support columns on the South face of WTC 7 and scoop out a hole. But, I want to be prepared just in case someone shows me a picture which they say proves that. Anyway, those are the basic ideas that I was trying to look at with a composite like this.

You're right.
The distance between the North Tower and WTC7 as shown by your photos is just amazing. This DISTANCE (between the footprint and the damage by 'falling' debris) is a clear proof of controlled demolition (left alone the fact, that WTC7 did not collaps 5 hours later due to damage by falling debris).

rgds Z.

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 13 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #5

Either one of the images below look to have been taken from a more similar vantage point to the pre 9/11 shot, but the res. isn't nearly as high. Anyway, at least they offer another perspective shot. Might be useful and be easier to match with the pre 9/11 shot. A higher res. version of a similar shot is this

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Nov 13 2006, 04:12 AM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 14 2006, 03:59 AM
Post #6

Crossposted from LC forum- edited post with good comparative hi res. before and after images:

What I'd like to see is the WTC 7, promenade and pedestrian bridge from the high res. version of the second image below overlaid on the hi res. version of the third image

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Nov 14 2006, 07:10 AM

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Nov 14 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 155

something like that ?

hard to get the fixed points because of the different views.. but better then nothing smile.gif

This post has been edited by Drakey: Nov 14 2006, 06:48 AM

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Nov 14 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #8

red-fixed point
others-not fixed points

if that helps

This post has been edited by Drakey: Nov 14 2006, 06:53 AM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 14 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #9

Interesting effect, but not quite what I was hoping for. Since I don't know photoshop, I don't know what is possible there, but I was kind of hoping the before shot could be skewed so that the triangle of PO, Verizon and plaza sculpture were the same. Then, hopefully, the WTC 5 and 6 roofs would match up pretty well at that point. Then, bottom half of pic (up to the edge of the WTC 5 and 6 rooflines) = after, top half of pic = before. But, like I say, I don't know what can be done along those lines, so that could just be wishful thinking on my part. Anyway, thanks for putting the effort in with what you did. It sort of gives the idea anyway...below is another before and after comparison which someone put together.

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Nov 14 2006, 01:00 PM

+Quote Post
Drakey
post Nov 14 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #10

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 14 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #11

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Drakey @ Nov 14 2006, 05:43 PM)
<s> cheers.gif

Looking Good, Drakey.

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Method
post Nov 14 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #12

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

Damn Drakey, nice work! cheers.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 05:59 PM